Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 08

Story Info
Paul makes the best of the chaos next door.
10.6k words
4.6
2.9k
1
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - His Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

The time seemed to fly by. Emily had now been gone for nearly a whole month and Paul concentrated on building the nursery in-between his time off from work. The whole process reminded him of what it had been like to remodel the whole house over the years. In doing so his mind drifted back to his former neighbors and what they might be up to now. He hadn't seen any of them for nearly a year and he was curious what happened with them. They seemed so happy right after the whole incident by his pool but things seemed to go south from there. He couldn't deny that he missed having Jesse and her friends around but in a way he had somewhat replaced them with more young women in his life.

With Emily gone it would've gave him ample opportunity to bring those young women back over for more fun but his attention was focused elsewhere. It wasn't from lack of trying on the women's end of things either. Both Taylor and Jillian had made several attempts to convince him to let them stay over but he turned down each advance. He hadn't heard from Amanda since they got back from their trip. He sent her a few messages that he knew she saw even though she sent nothing back in return.

He hadn't done anything sexually with anyone since Jillian was at his house other than the occasional sexting with Emily when he was worked up or she seemed to be on her end. It was quite the change from the amount of sex he had been having the previous months but was more in line with how his life had been before things had started with Emily. Before her, things had been sporadic at best.

With the summer basically over, his young lovers had headed off to college. So his opportunities with them would only be there when they came home during the holidays and even then they would be stuck with family commitments. He tried to talk to each girl when he could but didn't want to distract them from their school work.

Taylor had gone off to the state college a few hours away. Amanda had gone to the college that Emily had attended, which put her in the same general area as his pregnant fiancé. Paul thought about maybe stopping by to see her when he went to meet Emily's family but he wasn't sure he'd have the time to before he had to head back for work.

Jillian had gone off to a more prestigious school on the east coast of the country. He talked to her the most often of the two girls that had stayed in contact with him. She had even taken to referring to him as her boyfriend even though they never discussed what they actually were. He wasn't all that shocked when she joined a sorority though. She certainly seemed popular back in her home town and with her model style looks it was no surprise they would want her. No matter how hard he told her to enjoy her time there, she was insistent that she would stay loyal to him while she was there.

Things were quiet next door. Whatever happened with Rose that day on the phone must've been serious because neither sister had been back to the house since. It looked like the mail had started piling up enough that the mail carrier didn't even bother to attempt a delivery there anymore.

After finishing up with his last shift of work before his extended vacation, Paul bumped into Agnes again on his way to the parking lot. Unlike the first altercation with her, she seemed somewhat nice about the physical contact. She even went so far to apologize to him even though it was his fault.

Paul was feeling nervous about what was about to happen. He had only met the family of one girlfriend in the past before and that was Lynn's family. They seemed to like him but the way her father looked at him made him feel uneasy. He knew he couldn't hide away from Emily's family forever because eventually they would be married and he'd have to see them then. He only had a week off from work but that was longer than he'd been away from his job since he started so many years earlier.

Emily had given him pretty detailed directions on how to get to her mother's place. The drive was just as long and boring as Emily described it being. There just wasn't much in terms of scenery along the way to break up the monotony of the drive. As far as he was concerned he would be fine never seeing a farm field again in his life.

By the time he reached his destination the sun had gone down and he wanted nothing more than to get out of his car to spend time with his woman. As he walked up the path towards the house he got the sense that he was being watched. Turning his head to the right he found out that it was because he was being watched. Standing in an open garage was a younger looking guy who seemed to be staring daggers through him as he walked. Paul didn't know what the guy's problem was but he kept walking until he reached the front door to the house. He didn't even get a chance to knock before the door swung open and Emily threw herself into his arms.

He missed the way she felt touching his body and it seemed like she felt the same way. A loud bang broke up that wonderful feeling. Looking to his right again where the sound came from he saw that the garage door had been slammed shut and that young man was no longer out there.

"How was the drive? I bet you are tired come on in and I'll introduce you to my mom." Emily said to him after giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"It was alright. Long and boring like you said but other than that it was fine. I'm just glad to be out of the car and seeing you again. I've missed you." He said back to her.

"I've missed you too. Come let's head into the kitchen mom wants to meet you." Emily told him as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house.

The house was pretty big, even making his own look small once he had a look inside. It hadn't looked all that big from the outside but it looked expansive the more he let his eyes scan everything.

"Hey hunny, who was at the door?" A voice called out from further in the house.

Emily smiled at Paul as she pulled him quickly through the house. Before he knew it they had crossed through multiple rooms, eventually stepping foot into what was clearly the kitchen. Back behind a good sized kitchen island stood what looked like an older skinnier version of Emily. Paul didn't know what to expect when he envisioned her family but he certainly wasn't expecting the beautiful older woman that was directly in front of him.

"Oh hi. You must be the Paul I've heard a lot about. I'm Emily's mom but you can call me Joanne if you would prefer." The older woman stated moving around the island to get a better look at him.

"It's nice to meet you as well Mrs. Schneider." Paul said as he reached his hand out to greet her.

"Mrs. Schneider is my mother in-law, please call me Joanne or if that makes you uncomfortable then just Mrs. S will do. Having someone call me Mrs. Schneider just makes me feel old. I don't look old do I?" Emily's mother said as she took his hand briefly shaking it.

"No had you not said who you were, I would've guessed you were Emily's slightly older sister."

"A charmer I see. Well maybe my daughter found herself a real winner here or maybe I need to keep a closer eye just to make sure you don't have any ill intentions with her." Mrs. Schneider said with a laugh.

"I bet you are hungry after such a long drive, why don't you unpack your things while I finish up on our dinner. Em sweetie, please show your friend to where he will be staying while he's here. Don't be too long though because the food is almost done."

Emily didn't hesitate for a second before she was pulling on Paul's hand again guiding him up the stairs to where most of the bedrooms were. Her mother had made it clear that he was to stay in the guest bedroom directly above the master bedroom so that she could hear whether or not he tried to sneak out during the night into her daughter's room. Joanne had thought about having him stay in her bedroom while she slept upstairs but she didn't want to give up her comfortable bed to do so.

"Ok so there is my room on the right at the end of the hall and on the left is another bedroom. Down this other way is the bathroom and the room you will be sleeping in." Emily explained.

"What about those other rooms?" He asked.

"Those belong to my brother and sister. Technically they don't live here anymore but mom keeps them the same and we don't really use them. Luke's room is still full of all of his stuff since he's just gone to college but Candace's room is essentially just like another guest bedroom but since it was her old room she's really the only one who uses it. Come on let's get your bag dropped into your room." Emily explained further before taking him by the hand into his temporary room.

He didn't even make it a foot into the room before Emily threw her arms around his neck and mashed her lips against his. It seemed she missed kissing him just as much as he had her. It had been around a month since they'd been together and the both of them were pretty wound up. His hands quickly started to roam her, re-familiarizing himself with all of her curves. For her part Emily started to do the same but she took it further. Her hands made short work of his belt before shedding him of what was covering his lower half.

Paul watched in amazement as Emily dropped to her knees swallowing his rapidly growing cock into her mouth before he could get a word out to ask what she was doing. It had been too long since he'd done anything sexual and her lips on him felt divine. There was just no way he could last with how eager she seemed.

It was right about the same time that Paul started to feel like he was being watched again. He knew it wasn't her mother because he could still hear her moving about down in the kitchen over the slobbering bobs of Emily's incredible blowjob. Turning his head to look around, he saw that the window shades were still wide open and sure enough standing in a window of the house next to hers was that same guy he had seen out by the garage. Given the angle they were at the guy could see everything that was going on in the bedroom including Emily's head rapidly taking his long wet shaft into her mouth.

He was just about to tell her that they had an audience when she did an amazing thing with her tongue that pushed him over the edge. With the lack of sex to clean him out, he had an unusually large load to expel into her. Emily tried her best to keep up but eventually her mouth became too full to take anymore causing her to let him pull free from her mouth. He hadn't finished cumming yet though and the last remaining blasts of his semen shot out onto her face making it appear a brilliant bright white.

It was likely the greatest blowjob she had ever given him and ranked up there with the greatest overall he'd ever received. He didn't get to enjoy the afterglow of it for long because the sound of shattering glass disrupted the moment. Emily panicked thinking it was her mother downstairs but Paul knew better. He turned his attention back to the window where he could see that the neighbor had tossed something through the window smashing it at the same time. There was no one in that room anymore but he could see the mangled pane of glass still hanging there.

"Oh my god my face. I need to clean up before she knows what we did." Emily said in a panic.

Paul didn't get a chance to say anything in response before his fiancé had sprinted out of the room. He watched as she ran across the hallway into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. The water ran for a few minutes and then she came back out cleaned up with a worried look on her face. It had all happened so quick that he had remained there with his slowly softening cock still dangling in the cool air. Realizing how stupid he looked standing there like that, he grabbed his clothes pulling them back on.

They had pretty decent timing as they stepped back down to the kitchen. The food had just finished up and her mother had them both help set the table. They all talked during the meal getting to know each other more.

Mrs. Schneider hadn't known that he was nearly ten years older than her daughter. When her daughter explained some about him, she just assumed he was right around her age. When the age gap got brought up it was the first time Paul really thought about it as well. When her mother's age was revealed, it kind of shocked Paul. He thought she would be in her fifties but the more he thought about it the more it made sense that she would be in her late forties. The whole age thing brought about an explanation on how the two met and to his surprise Emily told her mother the truth only leaving out the sexual parts.

Paul learned that Emily's parents had married right out of high school and remained faithful to each other for 29 years of marriage. Emily's older sister was born just after the couple finished up college and Emily followed two years after. Her brother was the accidental baby of the family when they thought Joanne couldn't get pregnant anymore, at least that was what the doctor's told them, but then they had Luke which her father had been thrilled about because he always wanted a son. He learned all about Candace and how she had children of her own so Emily and his child wouldn't be the first grandchild. They talked about Mr. Schneider's cancer and how Paul should really consider getting periodic check-ups so that the same thing wouldn't be sprung up on him before it was too late like it had been for Emily's father.

Both of the women asked question after question of him. Even Emily herself got to learn more about her man that she hadn't known yet. He went through his story of what had happened with his own parents and how his two siblings were essentially estranged from him. They asked if he planned to have them involved with the wedding but he told them he wasn't sure. He didn't even really have a way to get in contact with them since neither had spoken to him in years. Since her mother found out how they met she was curious to know more of why he moved into the house he was at. He reluctantly told them both the story of what had happened with Lynn and how it had been a blessing in disguise because had it not been for her Paul and Emily wouldn't have met.

Things turned for a curve in the conversation when her mother asked what had happened with Brent, her now ex-boyfriend that she had been staying with. Her mother's face went white when Emily explained what had happened with the store and the tapes she found. Even Paul was shocked by what she described had happened at the store. He was aware that mother and son had engaged in sex with each other based off the video he'd seen but he didn't think that Mr. Mitchell was involved let alone there being a central part of the giant porn collection starring the whole family.

The conversation tapered off from there since the food was gone. Paul offered to help with the dishes but her mother shooed him out of the kitchen. She suggested the two of them go start up a movie and she would join once she was done with her cleaning. Emily picked out some cheesy romantic comedy to watch but they spent the time before her mother showed up making out on the couch. Her mother didn't seem to have a problem with them cuddled together on the couch with a blanket over their laps. If only she knew that Emily's hand had snaked down into his pants to slowly stroke him she might've took exception to it.

They remained like that through most of the movie but when Emily's phone chimed all three of them jumped in place. Her mother had been so engrossed in the movie that the sound snapped her out of it giving her a fright. Emily hadn't been expecting it and since the phone was set to sound with vibration she shook from the pulse of it. Paul on the other hand had his eyes closed enjoying the feeling of her hand working him but when the buzz from the phone came and she shot up slightly gripping him too hard causing him to shoot his eyes open.

Smoothly Emily extracted her hand from Paul's pants while she excused herself to go check on her phone. She seemed to be gone for some time leaving Paul sitting there uncomfortably with a big hard-on and her mother just a mere few feet away. The movie finished before Emily came back and when she did her face looked to be rather red.

"Everything alright hunny? Your face is a bit red. You aren't getting sick are you?" Mrs. Schneider asked.

"I'm fine mom. A bit tired though. I think I'm going to call it a night." Emily said back.

"Yeah it is getting late. We should probably all get some rest. I'm sure Paul here is exhausted from the drive and getting to know us."

In the time that Emily had been gone, Paul's erection had gradually gone down thankfully. Her mother didn't notice anything out of the ordinary as he stood up and followed Emily up the stairs.

"Remember you two, no funny business. At least not while you are under my roof." Mrs. Schneider called out as the two lovers made their way to their respective bedrooms.

They made it to the top of the stairs when Paul spun her around and kissed her. The kiss was quick and so were his hands pulling up her shirt so that his mouth could taste her delicous bare breasts.

"Stop. You're going to get us caught." Emily said as she pushed him away with her shirt still pulled up above her chest.

"What was that Emily?" Mrs. Schneider's voice called out.

"Nothing mother just saying goodnight." Emily yelled back.

Something seemed different with her but Paul couldn't put his finger on it. Normally she would be all over him but now she was the one pushing him away. Maybe it was the fact that her mother was nearby he thought. He tried his hardest to fall asleep but the invasive thoughts kept him up until sometime passed midnight.

He likely would've slept in late if it hadn't been for the sound of his phone vibrating on the end table waking him up. Groggily he grabbed for the device bringing it to his semi-open eyes. On the screen it showed that he had 2 new messages. The most recent that had stirred him awake came from his co-worker Tony explaining he should call him because something major happened at work. Paul thought about doing just that but he wasn't awake enough to process whatever the news would be. Instead he backed out of the message to check the other. It was from Emily and had been sent about an hour earlier based on the time the clock showed.

Emily: Hey if you are awake right now I'm going to head out for a couple of hours to take care of something. My mom already left for work so just make yourself at home. We can figure out what we want to do for the day when I get back. Love you

Paul stretched some before placing his phone back on the table he had picked it up from. Being cramped in a car for so long the previous day had caused his body to be a bit sore. Forcing himself up, he walked over to his bag and pulled out some clean clothes. Remembering where Emily had showed him the bathroom was, he collected everything needed to take a shower and wandered down the hall. The house was eerily quiet with the only sounds coming from each step he took.

The shower was surprisingly bigger than he thought it would be. It was pretty similar to the one he had installed in his guest bathroom back at his own house. Unlike his plain shower though the shower door was made up with stained glass on the outside with a thin smoked glass layer on the inside which gave the strangest effect inside it when the light bounced through.