Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed all he saw and stacked them by the ladder. Next to where the plastic containers had been, was a small safe and a box marked pictures. He grabbed those too. He went back to the doorway and stuck his head through. What he saw made him hard instantly. Jennifer had been changing out of her dress and was in the process of pulling a pair of jeans up her legs. Her satin blue bra was sheer in the front and he could see nearly all her amazing tits in full. Her panties were a matching set and the sheer material on her crotch showed him her shaven pussy again. He watched until she had buttoned up the jeans and pulled a shirt over her head.

"Can you come take these?" He asked.

Jen moved to under the opening as he passed through the containers, safe and box. Paul made his way down the ladder and closed up the door when he reached the bottom. Jen had opened the box curious of what was inside it since she'd never seen it before. In the box were Polaroids, flash drives, diaries and photo albums. Paul told her she should hurry and gather the rest of her things, she could look at the box at his house.

She closed up the box agreeing with him but when she turned to move into the closet she bumped right into him. She could feel his hard dick pressing into her leg. She looked up at him and their eyes met. She bit her lip but Paul moved away. That was enough to shake her out of it and she went back to packing. Paul watched her grab her clothes before sneaking out of the room. He had something he needed to do besides the fact if he stayed in there they would end up fucking and potentially getting caught.

Heading down the hall he spotted the room Emily had described to him as what was Brent's. Pushing the door open, he spotted the first thing he needed. It was Brent's laptop. Looking around he saw a multi-tool sitting on the dresser. He grabbed it and then opened up the bottom of the laptop. A few more screws and now the laptop was magically without its hard drive. He screwed the cover back on and placed the computer back in the same position he found it in before putting the hard drive into his back pocket. Next he looked under the bed. Sure enough Brent had been like him and kept a memento box under the bed. He opened it up and took out anything that could be related to Emily. Even collecting more flash drives and dvds in the process.

When he put the box back and headed back into the hall, he was just in time for Jen to come out with two suitcases in her hands.

"Let's load these in my car and then i'll drive my car around to your house." She said.

They loaded up everything Jen had packed. Paul had slipped the extra dvds and flash drives into the box when he took it down. With the things she wanted packed, they stood in the living room as Jen gave the house one last quick once over. Rufus came back out. Jen smirked before going into one of the cabinets and pulled out multiple boxes of dog treats. She ripped them both open and poured them into Rufus's food bowl. She just let the boxes fall to the floor and moved over to Paul pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"Thank you so much for this." She said.

Everything was good to go now all they had to do was get out of there. Jen eyed him with a mysterious smirk to her face. "I know we should get out of here but perhaps we have time to do one last thing before we leave." Jen said.

Paul wasn't sure where she was going with this but it was partially her house so no matter what he couldn't get in trouble just for being in there. "What did you have in mind?" Paul asked.

Jen just bit her lip and took his hand leading him back up the stairs. She pushed open the door to Brent's room and pulled Paul inside.

"Did you like the little show I put on for you when you were up in the attic? It seems part of you did."

Jen smirked while putting her hand over the outline of his hard cock in his jeans. "I put these bra and panties on just for you, they're my favorite." She said before unbuttoning her jeans and lifting her shirt over her head.

Paul stepped forward and unzipped her jeans freeing them up enough he could move his hands into her jeans cupping her ass and then pushed the jeans down her legs.

"I love your hands on my body." Jen said.

It was her turn to undress him, she undid his jeans and slid them down along with his boxers. She would never get tired of seeing his huge dick. Paul kicked his clothes away from his feet as Jennifer moved to the bed dropping her panties along the way. When he looked over at her, Jennifer was bent over the bed with her ass in the air.

"Come over here and shove that big thing in me. Let's coat Brent's bed in our juices." Jen said with an evil smirk on her face.

He came up behind her and gave each ass cheek a squeeze. Jennifer seemed to love it because with each touch of his hand she moaned out. He guided his dick into her dripping wet hole, once he could feel the tip ease passed her lips he slammed all nine inches into her with one thrust. Jen couldn't believe how full he made her feel. Paul wasted no time before he was pounding her hard. Jen was almost knocked off her feet by the power of each stroke but she wasn't about to complain in the slightest.

His dick hit the right spots because her pussy started squirting like a fountain the more he drilled her. Her juices soaked the covers of Brent's bed. Paul knew he wasn't going to last long too much longer, he hadn't had sex since the last time with Jillian and he had been wound up all day. His balls ached for release as her snug pussy was driving him closer and closer. Each time her orgasm would hit it would push him right to the edge.

Finally he felt it coming unable to hold it back any longer. He may have had a different idea than Jennifer though because just before the first jet of cum flew out he pulled out of Jen and aimed himself at Brent's bed. Thick ropes of his spunk shot out and covered the whole bed. When the last bit of cum oozed out he unclipped Jen's bra making it fall to the floor. He pushed her onto her back on the bed and shoved himself back in her inside her since he hadn't gone down in the slightest.

Reaching down he put his arms around her back and began to lift her up. She got the hint and wrapped her legs around him as his dick stayed impaled in her. He carried her on his dick walking her into her and Bob's bedroom where he placed her down on their bed. Climbing on top of her, he began to fuck her hard again. Each time Jen would cum, they would change positions. Having just cum it would be a bit before he would need to again. Jennifer was somewhere around six or seven orgasms in when he felt it building again. This time though he didn't cum on the bed. This time he shot load after load into Jennifer. So much went into her that a huge pile was forming under her pussy when he pulled out. They just laid there for nearly a half hour before either had the energy to get up and get dressed.

It was almost like Jennifer had this planned because she had a clean pair of panties and fresh bra waiting still on the dresser. When they both were good to go, she stuffed both the blue bra and panties into Paul's pocket and said, "That was amazing, let's get out of here though before we get caught."

Paul left out through the back door as Jennifer got in her car and drove around the block into his driveway. Heading into the house Paul made a pit stop, ditching the hard drive and Jen's used underwear in his room. Heading back downstairs, he was just in time to open the garage door as Jennifer pulled her car into the driveway. He laughed to himself, "I'm going to need a bigger house if this keeps happening."

It was getting late once they got some of her things moved from the car up into the guest bedroom. They had stopped at one point and made something to eat but now both were pretty tired and they each retired to bed.

Paul's dreams were vivid as he slept. He dreamt that he was married to Emily but all the women he had slept with during his life kept coming back into his life trying to break up the marriage. That dream faded into one where he had been married to each of them and any woman he came across would end up his wife. As that dream went on the sounds of babies crying filled the air and that quickly transitioned into a dream where he had multiple children with each of the women.

The dreams became nightmares and Paul woke up sweating. It was only 4 in the morning and everything was still dark in the house. Getting out of bed, he was only wearing his boxers. It was what he normally wore to bed unless Emily had been sleeping with him in which case he would sleep in the nude. His mouth was dry so he headed for the kitchen. Making his way down the hall he stopped unsure if he had dreamed up the whole thing, so he passed by the guest bedroom to double check. The door was wide open and on the bed slept Jennifer. The covers had slipped away from her body. Her silky nightgown clung to her body. Her big DD-Cup breasts pushed hard at the material pulling it up far enough that her tiny thong showed above her legs.

Just the sight of the woman sleeping like that was enough to make Paul's dick harden. If his mouth wasn't so dry he would have ripped his boxers off and went in fucking her right away. Instead he continued on down to the kitchen pouring himself a large glass of orange juice. He thought about what his life had become and how much it had changed in the last few months. Here he was now engaged to a woman who was set to have his child while he had multiple barely legal women chasing after him, two nympho older women next door and a soon to be divorced mother sleeping up in his guest bedroom. He shook his head at the fortune that had fallen on his life.

Making his way back to his bedroom he changed course to look in at the guest bedroom again. The covers now seemed further off and the thong Jennifer had been wearing had disappeared. Her legs were spread enough that her pussy lips opened showing her wet love tunnel. Paul couldn't resist this time. Letting his boxers fall to the floor in the hallway. Stepping inside his dick was now in control, leading him onto the bed and above the sleeping woman. Or at least he thought she was asleep.

As Paul positioned himself at her entrance, Jen softly said, "Oh fuck me Paul. You make me so wet."

And wet she was, her pussy so wet he slid in with no hesitation what so ever. When he bottomed out inside her, her eyes shot open staring directly into his. "Oh god, how can your dick feel so good." Jen let out.

Paul began driving into her faster and faster. Jennifer was doing her part to push back with every stroke. Only letting up when an orgasm would hit her and she lost control of her body.

"Oh god Paul. Fill me. Fill this pussy. This pussy is yours, you can fuck it whenever you want." Jen screamed out.

Paul just kept slamming into her. His lust taking over and turning him into an animal. Jen's breathing was beginning to become ragged and her moans just incoherent sounds. He fucked her so hard she passed out. He didn't notice or even care for that matter because the only thing on his mind was his pending release. And release he did, probably one of the biggest orgasms he had ever had. He shot a massive load after massive load into her. The whole time they had been going at it he kept telling himself that this was a dream and he didn't want to waste it.

When he came down from his sexual high, he pulled out. Looked at the woman he just fucked nearly into a coma, he just smiled to himself before he got up and left the room. He grabbed his boxers along the way and went back into his room, plopping on the bed and passing out himself.

Waking later in the morning, Paul found himself with dried cum over his lower body. Grabbing a shower he remembered what had happened. How he had walked by the guest bedroom and fucked Jennifer. He started to get excited some as the visions of her naked body below him ran through his memory. Turning the water to cold, he finished up his shower. Getting dressed he was drawn down into the kitchen by the smell of cooking food.

Walking in he spotted Jennifer wearing only an apron, cooking on the stove. The apron did nothing to cover her naked backside. Her plump ass on display and when she would bend over some, her pussy would come into view. Unable to control himself again he slipped out of his jeans and moved in behind her. Pulling his dick from his boxers, he rubbed the tip along her pussy lips. Jen let out a soft moan and her pussy getting wetter the more he rubbed.

With her juices now lubing him up, he slid into her. Jen would never tire of feeling his thick nine inch monster dick in her. Paul didn't take his time, insisting on slamming into her instead. He started to fuck her so hard in fact that she nearly lost her balance and collapsed to the floor. She wasn't going to stop him though, his dick felt way too good. When the first blast of his cum hit inside her, her mind went blank. All that mattered was the feeling of him in her, she thought.

Pulling out, his cum flowed out of her like a waterfall. The cum drained down her thighs and pooling onto the floor where she stood. That had been the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Her body was physically vibrating from it. Looking back at him she said, "God you know how to fuck. Emily is so lucky she'll get that whenever she wants. This time was even more incredible than last night."

With Jen saying that, it snapped Emily back in his brain but it also confirmed that it hadn't been a dream after all. He really shouldn't be doing this, he thought. Emily would be pissed if she found out he had been having sex with her ex's mother, especially with how things had ended up between them.

Paul tucked himself away. His dick shrank back down to its calm state. It surprised him considering Jennifer was still standing there naked in front of him. Her huge DD-cup tits were still spilling out from the apron. They had a bit of sag to them but they looked marvelous on her. As his eyes trailed up her face, he realized that first meeting was the one that was a fluke. It must have been a bad make-up day that had made her look so much older. Seeing her here now and over the last two days, he age looked even less than she actually was.

Moving back to the stove, Jen finished up the food. It had only slightly overcooked due to their extra activities. She loaded the food onto a plate and walked it to the dining room for Paul to eat. He was still standing in the kitchen watching her when she returned. She walked up to him and gave him a gentle lingering kiss. "Go eat before it gets cold. I need a shower after that little bit of fun I hadn't been expecting." She said to him.

"Any plans for today?" He asked her.

"Yeah i'm meeting with my lawyer at 1. After that I need to call my sister and see if she's fine with me staying there for a little while." Jen answered.

"Sounds like you have the whole day planned." He said in return.

"Maybe the day but that still leaves tonight." She replied with a smirk.

With that she strutted away towards the stairs leading to the upstairs and the bathroom for her shower. Paul smiled watching her ass shimmy as she walked away. He did notice her walking a little funny which was probably his fault.