Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water was doing the trick. His body was starting to relax enough that it no longer hurt as bad anymore. He wasn't sure how long he had been standing under the stream of water but it was long enough that the hot water had been mostly used up causing what fell on him to get cooler and cooler.

Mrs. Schneider had taken the day off from work so that she could get to know her soon to be son in-law. She wasn't sure what her daughter had planned for the day but she figured that it would be alright if she tagged along.

She saw that the bedroom door to the room Paul was staying in was closed and she couldn't hear anyone stirring inside either as she came upstairs. When she walked down the hallway she saw that her daughter's bedroom door was wide open without her inside. She was about to get upset that the two of them were together in the guest bedroom when she heard the shower running in the closed bathroom.

Thinking that it was her daughter in the shower, she gathered up the clean towels so that she would have something to use. There was a jangling of the doorknob that Paul couldn't hear because of the shower. Joanne stepped inside with a handful of towels in her hands. She had forgotten to replace the bathroom's supply when she did the laundry. She thought it would be good to get them in there before her new house guest got up. She had just set the stack down on the counter and was about to turn to leave when she announced her presence.

"Okay sweetie towels are on the counter. Make sure your boyfriend gets up before noon. We don't want him sleeping through a whole day..." Mrs. Schneider said just in time for the water to turn off and the shower door to open.

The older woman froze in place when she saw who was actually in the shower. It was Paul who hadn't heard a word she'd said due to the water running. He was just as surprised to see her standing there as she was to see him. The water was still cascading down his toned body making her eyes follow as the droplets took their journey. Of course her eyes stopped when they landed on the lengthy meat that hung between his legs. Even in its flaccid state it was bigger than the majority of the men she had been with throughout her life.

Instantly Joanne's face went red as she caught herself having improper thoughts about her daughter's soon to be husband. Without saying a word she sauntered out of the room leaving him standing there unsure of what had just happened.

After getting dressed he walked down to the kitchen hoping that Emily had made it back so that he wouldn't have to face her mother alone but he found the house empty. Emily still wasn't back and her mother had seemingly left as well.

Emily showed up around an hour later but it looked like she was fresh out of the shower which seemed odd since he hadn't heard her come into the house and take one. She didn't tell him where she had been but instead suggested that they take a tour around the town she grew up in so that he could get to know her better. The town was fairly decent in size. He thought it was smaller when he pulled off the interstate on the last stretch of the trip there. It seemed the town had been built in such a way that it was spread out so that it could reach the large lake nearby.

The whole time she showed him around it seemed like she was acting in the same way she had the previous night before they went to bed. It made him think that she was still pissed off about what he had confessed to her about the other women the month prior. They hadn't really discussed it much after she told him she was ok with it. Even during their daily phone calls it seemed like everything was fine but now that he was actually there by her, she felt different.

Things weren't much better when they went back to her mother's place and she was there. The awkwardness that went on between Paul and Mrs. Schneider was obvious to anyone who was paying attention. Granted Emily didn't seem to be doing much of that. It was clear she was distracted by something even though she wouldn't tell him what it was.

The whole rest of the time he was there it was pretty much the same. The awkwardness between him and her mother had gone down but Emily seemed like she was in another world entirely. His plan to spend his time there making up for lost time in bed with her simply didn't happen. For that matter she barely kissed him and the only thing they did sexually with each other was he fingered her while they watched a movie and she gave him another blowjob just before he left.

The ride home seemed even longer than the drive had been to get there. He understood why Emily had been so upset about being locked out of the Mitchell house the last time she had gone home. It was still the catalyst that landed her on his doorstep that night though and had that not happened they likely wouldn't have been together like they were.

Since he was home now he decided to call up Tony to finally find out what the news had been before he went in for his next shift at work. It turned out that the company had been bought out by an even bigger corporation and both the previous owner and his boss had been both hauled off in handcuffs by law enforcement. Tony was unclear what they got charged with but the rumors said something about human-trafficking or embezzlement.

Even though the weather would normally be turning more to fall like temperatures, the earth had other plans as the heat came bringing back hints of summer. It was one of those heat waves that had decided to blow through on the last of his off days. Due to a larger than normal amount of rain they got during the previous weeks his lawn had grown out of control.

Venturing out in the heat, he made short work of the grass in the front yard. The back proved to be more tricky as weeds had started to grow throughout and he needed to stop and pull them before it could be cut any of it or he would spread them everywhere.

It was during pulling the weeds that his path led to the fence. Looking over, it seemed a familiar lounge chair was occupied. Only this time it wasn't his beloved Emily laying on it, no it was a topless Jennifer Mitchell. She was sprawled there on the lounger in only a pair of purple bikini bottoms and a pair of dark sunglasses. She must've seen him as her head turned a little in his direction and she reached down and pulling the bottoms off before spreading her legs. He watched as she ran her tongue along her lips and then smiled at him seductively.

Given the fact that he hadn't been laid in more than a month, it didn't take much for him to get super hard by what he was seeing. Especially when someone had a body like Jennifer did. Moving her hand down, Jennifer pulled her pussy lips apart and flashed him her pink love tunnel.

"You can join me if you want." Jennifer called out.

Shaking his head out of it he moved back from the fence and over to the pool. He looked back at the fence and said to himself, "Two can play that game."

Pulling off his jeans and boxers, he stood there naked with his hard cock sticking straight up for anyone to see. He didn't hesitate as he dove into the pool. The cold water did nothing to deflate his hardness.

He began to swim a few laps before movement by the fence drew his attention. Jennifer was now standing on something overlooking the fence staring at him as he swam. She hadn't put her suit back on and even ditched the glasses so that he could see her eyes laser focused on him. She wanted to look, he thought, so he would give her a show. Pulling himself up out of the water, he sat on the pool's edge. His dick was now in his hand as he began to stroke it. Jennifer just stood there with her mouth hung open watching him jerk off until a voice called out from behind her. He didn't hear what was said but it sounded like Mr. Mitchell had come home and he clearly wasn't happy with his wife.

With her now gone from view and the teasing fun over, Paul collected his clothes and went inside. He could still hear some screaming from next door but it eventually calmed down some. A little time went by and then he heard a door slam and a car screech away. A short while later another door slammed and a different car recklessly sped away.

Paul started to feel a little guilty about what he had done. He didn't intend to get her into trouble, only to mess with her like she had done to him. It was then that he remembered she had put her number on the Polaroid picture she left there. Going into the bedroom he retrieved it from his little keepsake box.

He entered the number into his phone and saved her into his contacts at the same time. He started to send her a text message but couldn't think of what exactly to say. What if the number wasn't even hers or even hers alone. What if the number belonged to Mr. Mitchell or Brent he thought. He would need to play this carefully.

Paul: Jennifer?

There was no instant response. The message hadn't even shown as read yet. Then as he was about to just abandon things, the message got read and a reply was sent his way.

Jennifer: Who is this and how did you get this number?

Paul: Is this Jennifer?

Jennifer: Yes, now who is this?

Paul: Someone who you wrote the number on a picture for

Jennifer: Paul?

Paul: Yes, is everything alright over there?

Paul: I didn't want to get you into any trouble

Jennifer: Can I come over? I would rather talk in person about this

Paul: I guess that's alright

The message showed as read and nothing appeared to be written in reply. Paul set his phone down and a few minutes later a knock came from the sliding glass door in the back yard. He walked over and opened it up. Jennifer must've been crying because her makeup was smeared and looked as though it ran down her cheek some.

"Come in." Paul told her.

She was fully dressed now. She had put on a knee length summer dress and some tennis shoes. She was trying her best to not look him in the face. Whenever he would look at her she would look away.

"Is everything alright?" Paul asked.

Jennifer finally looked up at him and tears began to pour down her face again. He couldn't think of what else to do so he pulled her in and hugged her. She put her head onto his shoulder as she let the tears out.

"I'm so sorry about this. I shouldn't even be over here. I'm just making things worse." Jen cried out.

Paul just hugged her tighter in response.

"Can we sit down somewhere?" Jen asked.

Paul broke the hug and took her hand guiding her into the living room and gestured towards the loveseat where he joined next to her. She looked at him, her tears finally letting up some. "I messed up so bad." Was all she said.

"What happened?" Paul asked.

Jennifer wiped the tears from her face and looked him in the eye. "So when I saw you at the store that day, it triggered something in me. Call it desire or a hunger or something similar. My husband Bob, well he must've noticed it too so he encouraged me to pursue you. That's why I did what I did the day your bedding got dropped off. He found it funny I guess. To mess with the neighbor that he despised. Yes, he hates you. I don't know why or when it started but I assume it's because he's jealous and envious of you. So he was the one who had me mess with you that day. But I couldn't seem to get you out of my mind. Then when I heard about how you were with Emily, I got jealous myself. That's when I set up that fake note when I knew she would be at the lawyer meeting with Brent."

Paul knew she must've had something to do with that. He figured it was just her way of getting revenge for him stealing her son's bride away.

Jen continued, "So then when I actually went through with it and had my chance with you. It was a million times better than I could ever imagine it would be. It was the best sex of my life and believe me i've had a lot. I thought that would be enough to get you out of my system but any time I was with anyone else, all I could think about was that I wished it was you instead of them. Things were fine at first, I hid things the best I could. But no matter how hard I tried to hide it, I couldn't help myself and when I was with Bob I would think of you. Then I screwed up and called out your name when we were together. Bob went ballistic. We fought for nearly a week but he calmed down."

This was all way beyond what Paul had expected Jennifer to tell him. He thought maybe her looking over the fence was what started the fight. Jennifer looked hesitant to say more but continued, "There is more but I don't know if I can tell you. I'm afraid you will freak out at me."

"No I won't freak out but if you don't want to say anymore I will understand." Paul replied.

"No I really should tell you since it does involve you, well part of it does at least. So last week I went in for my bi-annual check-up and when the nurse came back. She told me I was pregnant. While that should've made me happy, Bob wasn't the only one I had been with lately so I had no choice but to get an abortion to get rid of the baby. I thought things would be fine after that, but when the bill got sent to the house today. Bob opened it and saw what it was and what we were charged for."

"And you think that the baby could've been mine?" Paul asked.

"Maybe or it could've belonged to another person I had been with too." Jen replied.

"Brent?" Paul responded.

Jennifer instantly went pale, she was shocked he asked that or that he even knew about anything involving her son.

"How do you know about that? Did Emily say something?" Jen asked.

"Something along those lines but she was just as shocked about it as I was. It's why she left Brent. Not that i'm judging you or anything." Paul replied.

"That's been one of the biggest mistakes of my life. It was something I got forced into."

"How is that?" Paul asked.

"Well it started about five years ago. Bob and I's marriage was somewhat on the rocks. Brent had just finished high school. A friend of Bob's suggested we spice things up and maybe try something like fooling around with another couple. That helped for a while. Then Brent went off to college and things started to get bad between Bob and I again. When Brent got home after his first year, he introduced Bob to this website that people could sell their own homemade porn movies on. Bob suggested that to me and I guess the idea of someone watching me like that kinda turned me on so I went along with it. The money had been helpful too since the store wasn't doing that great at the time. The chain stores were killing us in sales. Eventually Bob suggested we bring in other people to the videos to spice things up even more. The money got better the more we added other people. When Brent came home after his second year, we were in a better place, both financially and with our marriage. One day Bob had set up this shoot. It was supposed to be this guy he met at a bar that was going to film with us or at least that was what he told me. We set everything up and Bob blindfolded me saying it would be better for the movie. Then I felt the guy enter me, he was quiet and he didn't seem to know what to do. Eventually I felt him cum inside me and I took the blindfold off because that wasn't part of the deal. When I looked back at Bob, there was Brent naked. He was the one who had sex with me."

Tears were forming again on Jennifer's face as she told him the story. "So your husband helped your son have sex with you is what i'm getting from that." Paul replied.

Through teary eyes she said, "Yes."

Paul shook his head, thinking that was definitely messed up but imagined himself in the same situation as she had been in and he realized he would've done the same as she had.

"And because he is your son you couldn't do anything." Paul stated even though he already knew the answer.

"Yeah, not like I could turn my son in for rape. If I did we would be completely ruined."

"Understandable, I do need to be honest though. I have seen one of the videos and am aware of the existence of some of the others. Emily never said when she first found out about what was going on but she did explain that she caught all of you together in your store when she came back from her parent's house the last time. I know she was angry and she took some of the copies from your house because of it. It's why she showed up at my doorstep." Paul confessed.

"Oh my god, you haven't showed them to anyone have you?" Jen asked freaked out that she had been exposed.

"No, of course not. I would give them back but I have no idea where she put them." Paul replied.

"This whole situation is so messed up. When Bob screamed about getting a divorce earlier I was so relieved. That's why he took off, i'm sure he went to go talk to some lawyer or something. Brent must've heard what we were fighting about because he stormed down the stairs and threatened to show everyone those tapes if I went through with the divorce but knowing now that they aren't there anymore that makes me feel at least a little better." Jen said with an exhale

"Well I don't know for certain if she took them all but I could ask her." Paul said.

"Could you? It would make me feel so much better if I knew that was the case."

Paul left the loveseat and went to grab his phone. He pulled up the message chain from Emily and sent a message.

Paul: Hey babe, I have a quick question

Emily: Hi my love ask away

Paul: Ok this will be weird but I promise it's for good

Emily: Ok now you're scaring me

Paul: It's not bad I promise

Paul: When you took those dvds from Brent, did you take them all?

Emily: Why are you asking about that?

Emily: No I only took the ones labeled copy why?

He relayed what Emily said to Jen. Her face fell into sadness again.

"Ask her where she found them. I don't know where Bob was keeping them." Jen said.

Paul: Where in Brent's house did you find them babe?

Emily: I tripped on them in the attic in his parent's room why?

Emily: Why are you asking about those?

Emily: Those tapes are disgusting

Paul: Exactly that's why we are going to make them disappear

Emily: Why now, why didn't you want to know about them before?

Paul: They didn't seem like a threat before

Paul: I'd rather destroy all of them than find out they have one of you that could harm you

Emily: Aww that's why I love you

Emily: Be careful, do not get hurt, if you do I will hurt you

Paul: Gotcha no getting hurt, I love you

Emily: I love you too

With that Paul put his phone away and explained to Jennifer what Emily had told him. She knew exactly where to go now. Both her husband and son were gone so now was the best time to get them. "Will you come with me and I know this is a lot to ask but could I stay here for the night as well? I'll be gone tomorrow I promise but I would feel safer here if I could." She asked.

"Sure you can stay in the guest bedroom." Paul replied.

Paul followed Jennifer back into her yard. He laughed to himself thinking about how many times someone from the Mitchell house had jumped over his fence and into his yard and now here he was jumping into theirs. The back door was still unlocked and no one was home. Rufus came running up to Paul though. He stopped short and barked once at him. Paul patted him on the head and scratched his chin some before he ran off. Jen smiled at the interaction before waving him on and up the stairs. She was a few steps above him and he caught a slight glimpse up her dress. She was actually wearing panties this time.

Into her bedroom they went and Jennifer pulled the string to the opening of the attic. The ladder came down and she told Paul to go up and collect what was there while she packed some clothes. She moved passed him with a couple suitcases and headed for the dresser. As he climbed up the ladder he looked back at her and watched her grab handfuls of her bras and panties and stuffed them in the first suitcase. He fully climbed the ladder and it was pitch black up there. He was smart enough to bring his phone with because the light from the camera worked wonders. Sure enough not too far from the doorway up was a stack of plastic crates just like what Emily had described to him before. There must've been hundreds of dvds there.