Nostalgia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the woman stopped at a door to a small apartment. She unlocked the door and let the man inside before entering. He was the one to turn on a light.

As she stepped onto the genkan, closing and locking the door, she heard the man say, "Oh, what a cute place, Ichigo-chan!" Earlier, he'd introduced himself as Kurosawa Takahiro, but she didn't know if that was his real name.

She put her keys away and removed her coat. "It's not so cute. I should hang a pretty painting in the living room."

When both of them were in the apartment without any shoes on, the chit chat ended. Kurosawa-san slapped a few banknotes onto a coffee table.

First, on her knees, slurping his cock into her mouth, smelling cigarettes and musk, tasting the flesh as it seemed to grow. Reaching up, her multicolored, cookies and cake themed nail art digging into the gray pubic hair on his testicles.

He tired of that, and he pulled her off by her hair. Then he told her to bend over on the arm of her sofa.

Her dress was lifted up. Her panties were tugged down to her ankles. She heard a condom wrapper being opened. She didn't think she needed to use condoms, but he didn't know that.

Ah, there it is, a familiar feeling. It wasn't exactly good, but she could take it. She had worse in the past, much worse.

Intentionally, she made high pitched, cute little sounds. She liked to be that kind of girl. Soft, delicate, and adorable. She also assumed he'd like that, and it seemed that he did.

He wanted to go to her bed. Fine. She put her back on the mattress and let him go over her.

Legs in the air. Fine. It was fine. She looked away, put her fingers to her lips. Those lips had gloss smeared all around them.

But ... there was heat ... and tightness ... at her throat. He was choking her!

She stopped being cute.

She slapped her hands over his. She managed to hiss and cough out, "Dame! Yamero!"

But his face was cold. He only increased his pressure.

Da

Me

Ya

Me

Ro

No good! Stop!

She'd told him in the beginning that she wouldn't accept this behavior.

Therefore, she had to stop him.

He ended up flying across the bedroom and crashing into a wall.

She once was a victim.

But not anymore.

***

12