All Comments on 'Nostalgiaholic Ch. 02'

by Monaco2020

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Like the story, but you do need a proofreader!!!

Jlyn1Jlyn17 months ago

There is no suspense here. Clair fucks Lewis and cuckolds husband.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The punctuation and grammar are just as bad as the first chapter. You interchange Lewis, Louis, and Luis so often I wonder if you're doing it intentionally because no competent writer would get it wrong that often. You're ruining what could be a good story with really, really, really lousy presentation.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All these stories are written by a so called newby. The writers give no personal information in the biograpghy. They all follow a cuck scenario in the story and l dont think there are that many cuck writer wankers around. So who are these gutless wankers too afraid to answer up to their stories. No one cares as long as they get on their own site away from genuine writers that are on loving wives. Most loving wives genuine good writers have more talent shown in their first paragragh than these cuck writers have in their whole story. Give the cucks their own site where they can wank all day away from loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You really should get someone to edit before you submit. The story could be interesting but the grammar and the fact that you change the spelling of Lewis/Louis/Luis almost everytime you write the name is distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With a readers rating under the 2*, this fetish-cuck tale is one of the worst rated tale in this category. But ths is quite common for these kind of fantasies, in the LW category. Change category to Fetish to get a better response. Next time add the right tags: what tag is "continuation" ?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

Is the MC out of his fucking mind, kick those ingrates out into the street right away. She needs a dose of reality and that dickbag needs some pain in his life. The MC's milk toast attitude is doing him no favors, now is the time for drastic action, burn bridges and damn the torpedos. Matter of fact the first step is to sabotage his play, put some kind of irritant in his costume, do something to stop being emasculated by your own wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous