Nostalgiaholic Ch. 02

Story Info
Louis dares do all that is becoming of a man.
3.1k words
2.68
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously on Nostalgiaholic

Claire and ******* find the perfect larger. A handsome charismatic grad student. Claire's husband wrestles with a secret fetish whilst grappling with erotic scenarios that continue to haunt him.

It's not easy living with a beautiful wife and a fucking stud like Lewis as our lodger.

Since he's moved in he has become our great friend. Claire now refers to Lewis as her second husband, she says, hey Lewis if my husband ever falls under the weather, your gonna have to take over his husbandly duties around the house and in the bedroom. And they both break out laughing. I think your husband feels sick tonight Lewis says laughingly.

Now you see why I fantasize about Lewis and Claire fucking almost everyday. I know there is a strong sexual attraction between the both of them.

Their playfulness always escalates to a sexual nature.

one night as the three of us watced a romantic comedy. I normally sit in my big lounge chair and halfway through the movie, I noticed they started a pillow fight on the couch and somehow Lewis ended up between her legs as they playfully wrestled.

I could swear he dry humped her three or four times before Claire whispered something in his ear and he finally released her and they caught their breath and went back to watching the movie.

That mental image of Lewis big muscular body over my wife on the couch like that has been seared into my mind as the image of them two actually fucking one day could be very real.

At work I masturbate thinking of Lewis fucking Claire in every position and in every room of the house.

As the man of the house I normally walk around my home in my boxers. I guess Luis thought this was okay as I walk into my kitchen I'm greeted by the smell of fresh coffee and Louis standing in his tiny underwear, that barely contain his baby python and with a chiseled body.

I should have told him to put some clothes on but something wanted me to see Claire's expression. And when Claire walks out I could see her eyes light up.!

She gives me a quick hug and kiss then walks over to Louis smacks his firm ass and hugs him from behind and kisses his back and says good morning Naughty Boy, as they both laugh and as she releases her tight embrace of his sexy torso i could tell Louis' quick reaction as her hand grazed his bulge.

And I remember thinking, holy shit, did my wife just fondle Lewis in the kitchen in front of me? Did she just kiss and rub her tits on his muscular back and inhale his masculinity.?.

Later that morning she reveals, with a big grin on her face,this isn't the first morning she sees Lewis in his underwear.

She says, Lewis has great dance moves. He could be an exotic dancer. Then turns to Lewis and says do that dance you did for me the other morning so my husband can see and they both break out laughing..

No way you're crazy Claire responds Lewis. apparently their friendship has become a lot more playful and erotic.

Yes!exclaimed my wife. Here put down your coffee Lewis and give me a quick dance and show me what you've got hiding in those tiny underwear of yours.

Hubby you wait here in the kitchen while Lewis is going to pay a certain debt to me she says laughing.

As she takes Lewis by the hand and leads him away I could feel my own cock starting to get hard as I start to wonder, what the hell has been going on, as I offer my best fake smile.

Louis has given my wife a quick lap dance in his tiny silk underwear in our kitchen, apparently,and she failed to let me know.

Was this the first time? Has Claire returned the favor and given him a lap dance? Did I just agree to sit here and let that happen.?

Erotic images of them two start to play in my head, has my wife sucked that big dick of his. And if so, has she swallowed his cum.Do they feel each other up regularly.? I should have suggested someone else when he first showed up to see of the room for rent. But we were both hooked on Lewis immediately.

I find it difficult to focus on our conversation as further images of my wife and Louis fucking in our kitchen floods my mind. Are you all right says Claire.? Don't worry babe we're just playing around she says as she Winks at me and blows me a little kiss as they disappear into the front room laughing and giggling.

I start to rub my dick under the kitchen table as I hear them talking and laughing as Claire's instructions get more precise. Like that, I hear my wife, shake it like that. Come on move it closer to my face. Yes like that I hear her as she laughs. Get closer, let me kiss your six pack, she says.

After 2 minutes and what felt like an eternity I couldn't stand it anymore so I walk into the living room to find my wife sitting in the center of the couch, as Louis shakes his hips and grinds his crotch into her breasts whilst her face buried in his perfectly defined chest.

As Louis notices me standing there he motions to Claire and says okay that's enough laughingly. And as he steps out from between her legs his thick fuck meat now visibly swollen and showing signs of thick veins now clearly visible through the sheer silky material.

Awww says Claire it was just getting fun she says and they both laugh and giggle, and as he walks past me with a huge bouncing boner, he gives me a quick pat on the back and says you are a lucky man.!.

I have to admit I too was impressed with that huge thing. At a glance I could tell Louis had a huge wet spot on the front of his underwear. I hope that was just pre-cum and not my wife's saliva.

I had just watched her smack his butt in the kitchen, and kiss his muscular back as I'm sure she quickly felt up that big slumbering bulge in his silk Calvin Klein's.

So would Claire go as far as to give his fat knob a quick French kiss over that thin silky material? I was about to say something to Claire when she took a huge breath, stood up,put her hair back in a ponytail and in doing so, hiking up that tight cut off t-shirt and exposing the milky white of her under boobs, and said oh my God that was hot lol, can you believe Luis is just 27 years old.!

And with the body of an Olympic swimmer she says smiling as the site of her stiff nipples derailed my train of thought.

I'm sorry that got a little out of hand she breathed. but I told him if I ever saw him in his tiny whities again in the kitchen he would have to give me a raunchy strip tease. What's the matter love, are you all right? I think I know what you need. You need a day off of work.

When was the last time you had a day off? Louis invited me to the University this Thursday so I can watch him perform in his theatrical play. Why don't you ask for the day off and join us. That would be fun I would love it if you joined us.

I wanted to ask her what the hell that was all about. I wanted to say, hell yeah that escalated quickly! I wanted to tell her about this pang of jealousy I suddenly felt mixed with confusion and how it made me horny.

But all that came out of my mouth was, sure babe, I'm sure I can get the day off, I think that'll be fun.

Yay! Says Claire, I've always wanted to see a play at the University. Now I'm going to have two handsome escorts for the day. And as we sit to finish our coffee I realized perhaps it's only me that feels this whole situation awkward.

Have they accepted this dynamic as okay. And just then the harsh realization set in with a solid jolt in the back of my mind as I now realize, holy shit, I could very well be sharing Claire with this beautiful man.

A private fetish,my secret fantasy of being humiliated. Watching my beautiful wife fully consumed in a fiery lust for another man. Snap out of it I tell myself. I'm positive none of that is happening it's just in my head.

As I try to blend back into the conversation I finished my coffee and say, okay well got to get ready for work I'll see you guys around 6:30 this evening.

Claire follows me into the bedroom and gives me a hot sloppy kiss. I needed that I think to myself, as I squeeze her ass.

Then I suddenly remember that wet spot in the front of Lewis's underwear. Is it possible that my wife quickly sucked the tip of Lewis's cock and is now kissing me with those same lips.! I suddenly didn't care. In fact the thought of her giving him a quick stealthy blowjob during those two minutes of privacy that I gave them, gave me an exhilarating thrill.

What's wrong with me I privately thought to myself, could I be tasting Lewis's precum.! But we had no time to make love. I needed to get to work, and the thought of leaving my wife this aroused knowing that Lewis is sitting in our kitchen table half naked was difficult for me I have to admit.

As I raced to work I quickly made my way into the men's room to rub out a very powerful orgasm. I practically sprayed the whole toilet with cum! OMG that was intense I thought.

A couple of days went by and I remember getting home Wednesday evening. I walked into an empty home to find designer bags in the living room with a bunch of neon looking strings and rubber bands and as I further inspected the material, I realized they are a bunch of tiny bikinis.

That's when I heard Claire and Lewis in the patio out back by the pool. I remember getting to our glass sliding doors and stopping in my tracks thinking, what in the actual fuck!

Claire appeared to be standing there naked as Lewis was putting sunscreen on her shoulders and back while he stood behind her wrapped only in a towel. My eyes almost came out of my head as I focused and realized she's wearing a micro bikini.!

I walk out to greet them feeling extremely overdressed and said hi, what are you guys up to.

My wife said some things but I was jarred by her sexy body, the tiny triangles barely covering her nipples and pussy. I'd seen my wife naked before but never in a micro bikini like that of a Playboy centerfold.

Apparently Claire and Lewis had spent the day shopping for bikinis. And I started to wonder, had she been trying on different bikinis in front of him. Have they seen each other casually naked in our living room.

Hi babe, says Claire, I'm glad you're home. Louis took me shopping, I hope you don't mind. I told him I needed to get a little bit of sun before we went to the University tomorrow.

I also took her to see a movie, I hope you don't mind buddy, says Louis as he meticulously rubs in more of the lotion now down the back of her legs.

I am still paralyzed by the sight of my sexy wife in such erotic swimwear. I wanted to tell her to cover up, that this has gone too far. That I was not okay with this.

But just then Claire says, here look we bought you a speedo just like the one Lewis wears. Here show my husband your Speedo.. and my wife turns around and eagerly pulls off his towel to the sight of Lewis wearing nothing but a extra small Speedo with half of his toned ass on display like that of a professional bodybuilder.

Louis looked like an exotic male stripper, especially with that thick nightstick in his Speedo.

It wasn't easy finding him a speedo that fit says Claire. His thing keeps popping out she says laughingly. Oh have you seen his thing I say.? She puts her hands on her hips and gives me a cockeyed grin and says, relax babe it's just part of the human anatomy. You've got nothing to worry about.

The man has a big dick, OK, it's like really big,we all know that. I'm just trying to help him find something that fits.

Her words echoed into the deepest parts of my nervous system. My wife is just admitted that she's seen him naked. Immediately my mind goes into overdrive, has she seen his dick regularly.? Has she seen it while it is erect.? Have they seeing each other naked.?

This was my time to finally ask, you guys went shopping and then you saw a movie at the theater, are you two dating, have you two been fucking? This is the moment I dreaded so much but lusted over in secret. We all stood there staring at each other for a quick moment as they waited for me to choose my words.

All the while erotic images and memories of them two on the couch wrestling flash through my mind, the raunchy strip tease I walked in on, and I'm sure he brushes up against Claire in the narrow space in our laundry room.

Yet my nervousness overpowered my willingness to know the truth, or was it all just a made-up fantasy in my head. Or do they fuck on the regular! I suddenly felt my courage deflate, as I felt strange comfort in my station as the docile husband.

And besides I doubt Louis would do that to me, he's a friend and my workout buddy.

Here go inside and try this on, I hear my wife say. I can't wait to see how it fits you, Lewis and I will wait for you by the sun chairs.

I headed inside the house and glanced back right before I walked in to see my wife's beautiful glistening body leading Lewis to the sun chairs by the hand. Her gorgeous ass and perfect tits jiggling ever so slightly yet firmly in that g-string as she walked with an extra sway to her hips like a slutty stripper leading her John to the VIP room.

Not 30 seconds later I was locked in my own bathroom jacking off to the image of my wife looking like a sexy stripper and a total brick house,and in front of Lewis, I thought! The image of Claire walking away like that with Luis feeding me more eroticism as my hand raced back and forth on my own dick with blinding speed.

Louis must have oiled up her whole body including that ass and her gorgeous tits. Oh how I wish I could have witnessed that.

OMG I want to see Louis fucking Claire, I said to myself quietly. I should have out right told Luis to take my wife in the house and to have his way with her.

And right now they would be here in my bed fucking! And finally giving me my lust filled voyeuristic fantasy! But I'm too chicken shit to say that out loud. Dammit that orgasm was intense.

Especially since I had already jacked off twice at work that day.

I felt awkward, I have to admit as I put that thing on. My limp dick, a fraction the size of Lewis's. I certainly needed some sun I thought to myself, and maybe stuff my Speedo with a pair of socks to feel somewhat adequate. I was as pale as a glass of milk. As I walk back out to the patio I find Louis sprawled out on my sun chair.

As Claire diligently oiled him up. It was an erotic site I have to admit. They both looked naked, that erotic electricity was in the air again. Bottom line, they both looked ready to fuck.

As I get closer I would have expected my wife to focus on me, or acknowledge my presence, but her Focus was solely on massaging that oil into his body, and when she moved down to his thighs getting ever so dangerously close to his package, I swear her focus was intense. She smiles and said something inaudible to me and I could hear Lewis laugh and say, yeah it is Big isn't it.

Claire was now aware of my presence but she made no change in her flirtatious demeanor. She finally turns to me with that beautiful sweet face of hers as she continues to oil up Lewis and his body like that of a big piece of sculpted marble.

I'll be with you in just a quick second love, I'm just about done here with this Naughty brat. So I lay on the Sun chair next to them. Claire walks over to me and says, so how do I look? You haven't even commented on my new bikini.

You look amazing darling, like you've been kissed by the sun! You're not going to wear that to watch Louis at the university tomorrow are you?

Louis and Claire both laughed. No silly, Luis also bought me a cute black and silver encrusted cocktail dress with heels to match!

sounded expensive I thought to myself, I wonder if Lewis is expecting something in return.

I hear Lewis clear his throat to say, I dare do all that is becoming of a man,Who Dares do more is none.

You hear that babe, Louis is going to be the best Macbeth ever. Claire turns to Lewis and says, he dares do all that is becoming of a man. I can't wait!

-- to be continued

Don't go anywhere. The suspense has just begun. Tune in next week to Nostalgiaholic where Claire is confronted with her husband's erotic submission to Literotica. Which leads to her podcast interview with the famous Lindsay White. Where shocking confessions and dirty discoveries about Claire and her husband ******* burn up social media! You will only find it here on Nostalgiaholic. you're not going to want to miss it.!