All Comments on 'Nosy Neighbor'

by Mrimaginsex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gunmakergunmakerabout 2 months ago

Not a bad start. We'll see where you go from here. Maybe an editor?

symtronsymtronabout 2 months ago

Please continue this thought line. So far good, a little rushed, but intriguing all the same. Why is she so abrupt and then wide and I mean wide open to sex?

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperabout 2 months ago

Kate sounds like a real firecracker of a character, and she needs to be explored further. I'm a fan of busty and curvy mature ladies, so I'll be hoping for a chapter2.

sheeversheeverabout 2 months ago

well ,that kept me reading . Direct and to the point !

Lee2012Lee2012about 2 months ago

Reminds me of my good old (and I do mean OLD) days. The “Wham ban, thank ya ma’am” kind. Bring Kate over to Ivan’s lair for so dinnerand conversation. Sure, I’m pretty sure where it will lead, but….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

English is clearly not your first language

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please break down your paragraphs and that may help develop a better flow to your story, also some emotions to your writing will help. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story went from zero to a 180 degree turnaround in an instant. A few typos here and there. "What do you" needed a "want?" Also, the present tense of the early move days as a new home owner may have been smoother in the past tense. Overall, a good start. Maybe a part two with meeting and helping some additional neighbors?

MrimaginsexMrimaginsexabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated!

kingswedekingswedeabout 1 month ago
Good start

Great start. You could develop many a chapter with these two and them she invites other older female neighbors ov er to enjoy his massive tool.

Keep up the great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous