Nosy Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Curious neighbors get a closer look.
2.1k words
4.34
19.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady didn't call me back last night and I wasn't sure she ever would after what she'd witnessed. I figured she was shocked from everything she'd seen and embarrassed by the fact she couldn't turn away from the spectacle.

But surprisingly, the next day my phone rang and I recognized it as her number. I took the call, intrigued by what she would say.

"Hello," I answered casually.

"Uh, yeah... uh, I still need to pick up your donation," Anne stuttered.

"Sure, I have the boxes ready, come on by whenever, we're just hanging around the house all day," I replied.

There was a long pause, so long I looked at my phone screen thinking that the call had dropped.

"Well..." she stammered, "I don't want to intrude."

"No worries," I said. "You're welcome here anytime."

I knew she had been mesmerized by the scene last night and was struggling to make sense of it.

"Thomas and I were about to get in the hot tub, you and your friend can join us if you like. Come on over." My voice had a friendly tone. "Look, you saw us and we saw you," I continued, "it's fine. Really. And I'll leave the donation at the edge of the yard for you to get, or you can join us. Emma can come over too, if she wants to. Whatever you both decide to do is totally fine."

There was another long silence.

"Okay then," Anne said in an awkwardly perky, trying too hard to sound at ease manner. And she hung up.

I heard Thomas coming downstairs and told him about the phone call. Standing there naked with large towels in his hands, he groaned. "You invited them over?"

"I did. It's up to them."

I put on a swimsuit and sat the boxes out at the far edge of the yard before walking back into the partially enclosed area containing the hot tube. He was already in, and I noticed that he had remained nude.

We sat talking for awhile, relaxing in the warmth when we heard a "hello?" It was Anne's voice.

"In here," I answered. "Did you find the boxes?"

"Yes, but..." another long pause, "was your invitation sincere?"

"Absolutely! Come on in," I replied.

Thomas groaned, closed his eyes and asked, "what are you up to now?"

"Who knows?" I responded with a grin.

Anne and Emma came through the entrance of the covered, latticed enclosure and I welcomed them. They removed their dresses revealing swimsuits and climbed into the hot tub, immediately noticing Thomas' nakedness.

They had an odd, strained sort of diction in their voices as they made small talk, but their eyes kept wandering over Thomas' body. They couldn't keep themselves from looking at him.

"He's pretty impressive, eh?" I finally asked.

They blushed and turned their heads toward me, but their eyes ran right back to him.

"It's okay, look all you want. He may not act like it but he enjoys it," I said. "Just see for yourselves." I pointed to his growing erection and they stared at it.

Turning to Thomas I said, "be a dear and stand up so we can get a better look."

His face twisted up in a worried expression, these were neighbors, people he saw all of the time, and even though he knew they'd watched the events of last night, having them this close was frightening. But arousing.

He stood up slowly and a bit sheepishly. I pointed at his crotch again, "you see? Look how hard he's getting. You can come closer and look at it."

They looked at one another and then moved forward, kneeling in the bubbling water right in front of him. His wet body was glistening and water dripped off his cock, that now stuck straight out, protruding from his hips, right in front of their faces. He looked down at me with pleading eyes.

Anne has been widowed several years ago and Emma was a mousey type and I'd never seen her with a man around. They ran their eyes up and down his body and lingered on his stiff cock, which had started to twitch under their gazes. I was terribly amused watching this loop, the more they looked the more he twitched, making them look more. He groaned.

I reached over, grabbed his shaft and gave it several firm tugs, making him gasp, then wrapped my thumb and index finger at the top of his sack and pulled downward. "Doesn't he have nice sweet plums?" I asked. "See how they're plumping up?"

They were enthralled watching his cock grow harder and his balls swell with such a close up view. His mind was struggling with their staring but his body's response gave away how much he, deep down, loved it.

I reached up and petted his cock, making it bounce, and those two couldn't contain their giggles. "This will do it too," I said, running my fingers across his hip, then inward and down between his legs. He moaned as his cock bobbed.

"Thomas, rub your nipples," I said, "we'd like to see them erect too."

He looked back at me, brows furrowed. I smacked his cock, "rub them," I said more sternly.

He raised his hands and began running his fingers across his little pink nipples and they responded quickly, as did his cock, which was becoming a deeper shade of pink, as if blushing.

"Now put your feet wider apart, hold your cock up, and bring those balls forward for a better inspection."

He winced again and hesitated, which earned him another slap to his cock. That one stung, and he let out an "ooooooh!" and his hips bucked. He looked down and obeyed, presenting his smooth sack to the neighbors.

"Stay just like that," I told him.

"Please can..." he implored.

I cut him off mid sentence. "Please what? You did not address me properly," I said.

He sighed and whispered, "Please Mistress..."

I stopped him again, "I don't think I can hear you, louder."

"Please Mistress. Can I sit down?"

"Certainly not."

The neighbors were amazed at this little exchange. They had watched last night but couldn't hear us except for my screaming in delight when I came.

"Would you like to touch his thighs?" I asked them.

Both of their faces looked startled and confused, but they couldn't stop staring at his well presented package. I knew they wanted to touch him, and sure enough, they tentatively began to run the tips of their fingers along his thighs. Emma squeezed one saying, "he's very fit!" They continued to caress him and despite himself, he moaned, those four soft hands touching him as he stood there holding his balls forward. His cock started to leak little drops of cum. I reached over and started tickling his sack, making more precum drizzle out.

"Let go of your cock," I instructed, and when he did it bounced wildly. All five hands were still on him and he struggled to muffle the sounds trying to escape his throat. He clenched his teeth and held his lips closed tightly.

"Now collect that cum with your finger and taste it," I demanded.

"Please Mistress, no, not like this," he pleaded, looking at his neighbors.

Using my free hand, I began to stroke his cock, and almost instantly he began gasping in pleasure. "Yes, thank you Mistress," he muttered. I felt his shaft begin to pulse and knowing how close he was, abruptly stopped.

"No, hold it in," I commanded.

The women were still running their hands all over his thighs, up onto his hips and I was still grazing those swollen balls that he held in his hand.

"Please Mistress, I've done everything you asked, let me go inside and finish."

That request put me into a fit of laughter. He should know better than to think that was a possibility.

"No. You will collect your cum and lick it, or you won't cum at all today and I'll spank your cock and balls good if you delay any longer," I said.

He reached down and wiped his tip and slowly put his fingers into his mouth, groaning. Anne and Emma were in awe, they had never seen anything like that, and their eyes were wide with wonder.

I pumped his cock again and he started rocking his hips and moaning louder. "Please let me cum!"

When he got right back to the edge I stopped and slapped his rock hard and dark red erection. His body jolted and he cried out, "Please no, I'm so sore, it aches!"

His balls were huge now and had turned a bluish purple hue, still presented in his hand. I circled a finger lightly around one ball a few times, then the other, as he uttered "oh god, oh my god!" thrusting his hips.

As much I I enjoyed watching his cock bounce as he thrust into nothing but the summer air, I stroked him again ferociously. When his legs began to shake I stopped, but continued to run a finger along the underside of his cock and along the ridge of his tip, softly, barely making contact.

"Do not cum!" I demanded.

He cried out again, a loud, frustrated "aaaahhh!" His eyes were clenched shut and his body trembled with the aching need to get relief. "No!" I said sharply.

His cock was straining against itself and I ran my finger along the veins. "Please, please, I can't take anymore," he begged.

My answer was to start yanking at him again, all the while telling him "hold that big load, hold it."

He shook all over and exclaimed, "oh fuck!"

I slapped his balls and he jumped. "No cursing in front of these nice ladies," I told him.

"I'm sorry Mistress," he panted out breathlessly. "I want to be good for you."

Anne and Emma still kneeled barely a foot in front of him, but Thomas was so lost in his desperation he had stopped caring. His tortured cock was drooling as he used every ounce of willpower to keep himself from cumming.

"Taste your cum again," I instructed.

This time there was no hesitation and he collected a glob of sticky fluid and immediately sucked it off his fingers. The women were mesmerized.

"What a gorgeous strong good boy you are now," I said, reaching up to rub his chest.

Thomas' breath was fast and loud and he was sweating profusely, eyes glazed. "I'll do anything," he said, "just please let me come, I ache so bad."

I started gently running my fingers along his shaft again, enough to keep him on the edge of climax but not enough to get him off. It made him shake even harder and I knew that every bit of his manhood screamed to shoot his cum and find relief. He was begging almost constantly now. He tried to keep his hand, still holding his balls, still, but occasionally he would accidentally squeeze, letting out groans.

"You have pleased me and made me proud, however you can't spill out all that cum into the hot tub," I said. "Get out and stand next to it, turned to the side."

He almost fell as he threw one leg over and then climbed out, moving as fast as I'd ever seen him move.

"Just wait until you see how far he can shoot," I told the ladies, winking at them.

His hand tugged fast and hard and he had gotten very vocal and loud, muttering "oh god" over and over, soon asking my permission to cum.

"Go ahead, you earned it," I replied.

He practically shouted "ughahhhh" as the first shot exploded out a good five feet in front of him. Hot streams of his milk burst from his cock as he panted and gasped sounds of pleasure. His shaft pulsed as he kept stroking and pumping out the massive load. When he was finally finished he slumped over with his hands on his wobbly knees, out of breath.

"He had so much in there," whispered Anne, looking stunned and impressed. "It went so far, I've never seen anything like that!"

I got out of the tub and handed Thomas a towel, wrapping one around myself. "I think he's exhausted and needs to go inside and sit down now. You are welcome to stay for awhile if you want to," I said.

He and I walked up the steps and went inside. I watched out a window as the women walked across the yard, talking, smiling and gesturing wildly, they were quite excited. They collected the boxes and went home.

It will be fun to see how they behave the next time they are sitting on Anne's front porch as we stroll by walking the dog. It will be even more fun to see Thomas' reaction.