Not a Moment Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey tenses for a moment as his fingers brush over her neatly trimmed bush, his touches moving over her mound before he bends his head to kiss her there, tasted the soft skin with his lips. Her gasps of surprise and movement of her hips off the bed to meet these claims are no deterrent. He's been there before and with her.

He rubbed her hip on the side furthest away from him and stroked his hand around and under her thigh. He moved his body in between her legs and hoisted her knees over his shoulders, slowly slipping his moist tongue tip along her thighs until resting in his favourite spot, pressing into her and slowing. He could breathe in her excitement, and he reached for his prick, painfully hard and the tip brushing her slit in slow teasing slips.

'Oh yes...yesss,' she groaned, her breaths hitching in her throat as he entered and she succumbed to the to the pleasure of his shaft parting her cunt lips and sliding deep inside her womanly depths, Tracey's hips rising and falling as she took him into her. He knew that she would buck her hips and drag on him soon enough and was glad the condom had been slicked over his shaft; there was no knowing where it would all go with her. Tracey moaned as she forced her pussy to take him to the base of his shaft and, in quick, corkscrew movements of her hips, the tip of his penis pressed deeper inside her.

'Tracey! That's unreal...that feels unreal!' She was making him plumb and rub her in a certain way that made her gasp out loud, to screw her eyes tightly shut and to gyrate her hips furiously against him.

'Just go on...do it for me...with me!' she urged, his thrusting wrecking any hopes of her controlling him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clinging fiercely to him she sought to do things in her energetic, even frantic, ways.

They each struggled to seize control, their claims exciting them further and soon the intensity of their lovemaking driven on by their needs and what they wanted from the acts performed on each other.

Tracey hissed in her efforts, he growled, and her walls tightened around him as he plumbed her body with his engorged prick, the ferocious clamp of her hands on his buttocks setting the pace and angle of his drives into her.

'Go on...go on!' she panted, his movements fast and sure, Luke's control defying what she believed he would want, the rush to satisfy his lust for her and another shuddering orgasm, shared or otherwise.

'Do I...do I?' he gasped, his breaths of effort searing her skin.

She knew the inevitable was near. She let go of his head, averted her face from his kisses as her hands and feet shoving and digging in as she looked for a way to meet his rampaging claims. All she could do was arch her back and cry out in relief as she grabbed onto the headboard and fucked him back. She clutched it tightly. Luke did wonderful things inside her. She had shut her eyes in pleasure, saw what they were doing play out behind her eyelids and felt her heart pounding in her chest, his belly muscles tightening as she felt that her orgasm would wreck her for its intensity.

'I'm...I'm...Tracey...I can't hold back!'

'Me too! she cried out, stifling her yelping cries of fulfilment against his throat, Luke's chest, his questing lips before they settled on her trembling breasts. He tugged on them and let her breasts fall back, before he claimed the once more. She felt on fire, her belly wracked by cramps of an explosive climax and wasting pleasure.

They shuddered in their shared orgasm, the searing rushes she would be feeling all contained in that condom that she had stretched over his length. She wanted no accidents, and certainly not with Luke. She felt the tremors of fulfilment course through her body, from her toes, her belly, where he was kept, and into her chest then throat.

'You wonder...that was wild.'

She heard his words of dismay and looked up and into his face, stroked Luke's clammy skin and pushed a hand between their bodies and touched herself. She had felt herself falling, the thoughts of what she had sought of him, and the sensations he had aroused, so overwhelming that she felt it had risked ruining her errant pleasure.

She had wanted to be taken out of ordered ways. She had succeeded, but at what cost?

'Are you okay? That was wild, Tracey.'

'You've told me already...'

She shivered and closed her eyes as he withdrew from her. Moments of distraction had been shared and she was breathing as if she had been pulled from the water and saved from drowning. There was no future in this, with him, and she'd have to put an end to it before he became hooked on her, and she dependent upon him and his ways of claiming her body.

'Say something, please?' she heard him ask, his voice sounding distant as she felt herself drifting into sleep and that a shattering orgasm, one of many through their times together, had brought on her.

Tracey threaded her fingers with his and held his hand to her belly.

'You brought something to me that I needed, Luke...but I don't think we can live this way for long...not a moment longer. I can't live through this again and have Danny now what happened when he was away...'

'We go back to how it was?'

He asked it in some dismay, caressed her body as he rested on one elbow and gazed down at her stretched out beside him, the insides of her thighs a soft pink, her hair a beguiling tangle, and a softened look in her eyes upon him.

She would let him down gently. 'We each took something from the other...and I loved you for wanting to bring that to me tonight.'

What had happened said so much about them, about her frailties in living alone with her emotional baggage, as it did about him; his need for a conquest so different from what he pursued with others of his age. He had yet to gain full emotional security and sought her approval for what had been shared. She had given him an answer on that, passionately and demandingly so. She didn't feel used, nor did she think that of herself.

Something had happened to bring them together.

Nothing could persuade her, not even what he did and brought to her, to have her think that she should pursue it, or him, for a moment longer. She still prayed for a very different and only too settled future, in body and mind. It made no sense to think it would be with him.

12