Not a Normal Monday Afternoon Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy comes home to a delicious treat!
1.6k words
3.95
4.1k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afan117
afan117
93 Followers

Part II Monday Night Begins....

I thought I was going to panic at the sight of one my gorgeous brunette twin daughters running to my room with a purple dildo vibrator, but my anxiety turned into a diamond solid hard on.

I found myself just standing by bedroom door enjoying the site of both my twin's daughter's nude and their obviously fucking.

Jenny and Jaime were identical twins. 34 B cup but they both had a curvier butt shapes that made up for the smaller breast cup. Jenny wore a perm and Jaime liked to keep her hair straight that is really the only way you can tell them apart.

But I could not stand gawking it may be rude, but I needed answers. So, when Jenny announced the big daddy comment about the sex toy that is when I decided to make my presence know.

"Say hi to daddy indeed girls!"

"Jesus! oh my god!" then came a mad dash to cover up but I gestured them to return to the bed.

"I'm not mad at you girls, but we need to talk. Both of you sit please"

"Ok" I did notice Jaime was shaking. Poor girl be her first time being walked in on. I held Jaimes hand to calm her down.

"Jennifer, I have a security system in this room which you activated by standing on the floor near my dresser."

"I told you dad could be watching!" Jaime yelled at her sister.

"How long have you known?" Jenny asks.

"Actually, just less than 2 hours. Your both very clever you knew I would not record your rooms. And you both wore special outfits with enough blue and green so my cameras could not see you walking in. Nice movie work. You even thought if washing the sheets and how I'm home at 6pm like clockwork but you didn't think motion detector."

"I have just got two questions how long have you been doing it on my bed and does your older brother know?

"We started in freshman year at college. But daddy there's something you need to know we've fooled around with each other, and our toys maybe broke our heyem but we both want you to be our first male and if we can't have you to ourselves, we decided to share you together."

My shy quiet daughter took the lead and started undressing me. Words just fail me. I am possibly in the sexiest scenario of my entire life.

"Cat got your tongue daddy?" Then Jenny starts to French kiss me slowly and I can now feel my heart in my dick

"Tell us Daddy who gets to suck your beautiful cock first." Jenny teased

Words still fail me I am in a porn movie hell, or I am in heaven. Come on brain reboot!

"Theres room for both of you"

I slowly lowered both to their knees. My goddess daughters.

If I had any doubt about them being untouched by man Jennys accidental biting proved it.

"Breathe slowly through your nose don't force it." I gently remind Jaime.

"Yes, mmm Daddy" Jaime did not bother to take my cock out to respond.

I finally made it to my bed and Jenny resumed oral duties and then Jaime laid me down to eat her sweet pussy. My ex-wife tended to me prudish about giving and receiving oral, but my daughters were no prude. I suddenly felt like I was twenty-one again as my tongue and mouth drank Jaimes sweet juices. She was incredibly wet, and I was in no rush as Jenny still slowly sucked my cock.

I did not want this to end ever. If this is a dream, I want to stay asleep I thought to myself.

Jaime went from soft purs to screams with increased pace. I really hope she is not faking but if her face is an indicator Jaimes face is flushed red. Her pussy was like the sweetest tangerine I could not get enough.

"Hey stop hogging! I want some time let's switch you want to ride him first?" Jenny asked Jaime.

"Oh, hell yes!"

As soon as Jenny stopped sucking the pulse in my dick feeling returned. But I could not believe it was going to be Jaime. My money was on Jenny.

Then it happened Jaime sat on my dick. She was super tight but god this felt great!

"Tell me what to do Daddy."

"You're riding me sweetie do you know how to do that?"

"No. I've seen it in porn but that's about it."

"Ok sweetie my cock is literally a stick a rock hard stick. You've used a dildo you are going to find a sliding or bounce rhythm. Slow but start finding a rhythm and work your way into it."

"Ookk." I could tell sitting on a real penis was awaking her nerves.

Then she started riding me slow and I almost come.

Speaking of which I do not have a condom on but I couldn't care less at this point.

It was magical eating out Jenny as well, but I finally figured out why I was so spellbound I might have been getting high on Jaime girly body spray which I don't think Jenny wore the same stuff. Or was it a taboo high?

Finally, it just became too much I had to fuck them both.

I got up and we placed Jaime on the bed and Jenny on top of her. I had perfect access to fuck one and keep the other entertained with my fingers till I slid in my cock. The girls continued some light foreplay. Yes, I admit I found it somewhere in a threesome porn video but hey it works!

I officially took their virginity's well we can argue in the literal sense but being their first male cock was good enough for me. The screams of pleasure were getting louder as my need to release was getting closer.

After what seemed like a lifetime when you are my age in a threesome situation, I had to release my cum. "I need to cum girls."

Jenny immediately flipped over put her hand up to my face and demanded "give me all of it. You deserve this. You are not going to cum on us or on the floor you are going to cum in my pussy every last drop." Jenny commanded. Jaime seemed disappointed but she compensated by rubbing her clit while I went into position for Jenny.

I was standing and Jenny made sure she lined her vagina on my dick. "Cum for me daddy."

She would not stop and I fell on top of her hands grabbed both my ass cheeks.

"Cum!"

Then I did at last. It felt like I just blasted a gallon of goo. 18 months of frustration gone into my daughter.

"We love you daddy."

"I love you both."

The three of us spent a few minutes on the bed catching our breath and sharing passionate kisses.

"What happens now Daddy?" Jaime asked.

"One day at a time. But both of you promise something when your older brother josh is around, he knows nothing."

"Ok we will sleep in our rooms if he is around are we going to ever tell him?" Jaime did have a valid point

I am not ashamed of what I have done but Josh is more of a momma's boy and tends to be prudish like her. I needed to break it to him in my own way.

"Of course my darlings. I just need to break it to him slowly you know he's your mother's favorite. Next I need to sleep you got the doctor sent to my office and I need to sleep off the emergency blood pressure meds."

"Daddy, you ok?" Jaime asked concerned.

"I'm fine i was experiencing minor shock from your video and the doctor was just being cautious but i really need to sleep. Actually, will one of you call my doctorand ask him to come to the house tomorrow for a physical?

"Of course, daddy Jaime will call Dr. Forrester and when you wake up, we will have our first dinner as a throuple."

My 200-pound body never hit my pillow fast enough. I was out. It was the first time I had sex in almost 18 months so i was out of practice unless you include my left hand.

I had forgotten I was naked too, but my kind daughters tucked their old man in for once. Ironic, isn't it?

Jenny and Jaime wanted to cook for me with dinner in return for our first three some.

They were just getting the ingredients together when the outside motion detectors turned on and the doorbell rang. It was almost sunset.

"That bitch!" Jenny nearby screamed.

"What who's here?"

"Look at the door camera screen."

"Should we get our clothes?"

"No, she walked out time for some payback!"

Jaime opened the front door.

"What do you want mom?"

"Why are you both naked?"

"Dads at work we were going to skinny dip in the pool I'll ask again what you want mom?"

"Why are you treating me like the enemy? I'm still your mother."

"Who walked away from her children a wonderful man and was a serial thief," Jaime interjected.

"Typical your father has other people fight his battles."

Jenny was floored when Jaime slapped her own mother.

"No mom, daddy's worth fighting for. He is worth more than you will ever be. Josh may have forgiven you, but we will never. Talk to Daddys lawyers since I am sure your here for a bailout Leave now." Jenny's jaw dropped super proud of Jaime.

They both got inside the house.

"I'm proud of you Jaime."

"She had that coming. I'm not telling daddy she came by."

"Jaime, he will see her on the security cameras."

"Fine!"

The twins went into the kitchen to finish dinner and could not wait for the next round with Daddy.

To Be Continued...

afan117
afan117
93 Followers