Not A Sound

Story Info
He wanted to give her a lesson in getting fucked quietly.
3.4k words
4.32
32.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bit of a step out of my usual non-consent/reluctance comfort zone (which is a weird statement to make.) I'm open to commentary about whether it worked and whether there should be a sequel to this story. Feel free to suggest what direction this can go in.

****

She woke up with a start, a hand pressed to her mouth. Her heart hammered intensely in her chest as her eyes adjusted to the dark.

"Shh, relax, don't scream, you know me," his voice was hushed and way too close for comfort. She was finally able to focus on the source of the voice and her eyes widened in surprise. She couldn't acknowledge her recognition nor her indignation at him being there because his hand still clamped tightly over her mouth. "I need you to be really quiet," he leaned in close to her.

It didn't occur to her immediately, but as soon as it did, her hands were on his wrist, trying to pry his hand away from her face. He grabbed both of her wrists in one of his hands, pulling them away from him and down against her body. She tried kicking her legs, but they were helplessly tangled in her comforter, and the way Brandon sat on the edge of it, prevented her from getting free.

"Fucking relax, Maya!" he hissed at her. His voice sounded threatening and she froze, staring up at his face, wide-eyed. "Fucking little slut, are you fucking incapable of being quiet?"

His words stung. She immediately made the connection to earlier that day when she had been in this very same bed, but with her boyfriend. Her brother had gotten home just as Elliot painfully twisted her nipple and she screamed out. The walls were thin and the trailer home they lived in wasn't exactly spacious. Maya's room was just off the living room, across from the front door, and her brother immediately gave a warning thump on her door with his fist, telling them to keep it down, that other people were home. Of course, Elliot thought it was hilarious and instantly went for her other nipple, as she bit her lip, trying her best not to make another sound. Afterward, when they had come out of her bedroom, Elliot shamelessly pulling on his shirt while already in the living room, they saw that her brother wasn't there alone. His friend, Brandon, had been there as well. The two guys sat on the sofa, giving them dirty looks, while Maya blushed with embarrassment and Elliot grinned like an idiot.

Brandon seemed to assess the situation, figuring out exactly how to handle her now that both of his hands were full, one holding her wrists the other over her mouth. He maneuvered himself to straddle her body, sitting on top of her, his legs pinning her arms to her sides. He was so much bigger than her that there was no way she could even attempt to move him.

"I decided you needed a lesson on getting fucked quietly," Brandon declared in a whisper, leaning in close to her face. "You live in a damn trailer park, Maya, the next unit over is like ten feet away, not to mention that your brother and your mom don't want to hear your slutty sounds either."

There was so much she wanted to say back to Brandon. Call him out on the fact that he lived in a trailer park too, not just her. The fact that no one was even home when she and Elliot started fooling around and she'd never do it with her mama in the house. And most importantly, she wanted to protest the fact that he kept calling her a slut, even though, at nineteen, she's only ever had sex with one guy, Elliot, who's been her boyfriend for years. But she couldn't say anything past his large hand that covered her mouth.

Brandon sat up higher on his knees, his legs still keeping her arms incapacitated. She watched him pull down the front of his basketball shorts, freeing his stiff erection from them and stroking the length.

"Part one of the lesson," he looked her right in the eye, "I'm gonna move my hand and replace it with my cock in your mouth. You're going to be silent. If you make a sound, you're getting smacked. And honestly," he sighed, looking away, "I'd rather not have to smack you. So behave."

She wanted to cry. This had to be just a terrible nightmare and not something actually happening to her. Brandon slowly released his hand from her mouth, watching her carefully, then tipped it open with his thumb on her chin, and guided his cock inside. She stared up at him, her eyes threatening to overflow, not moving.

"Suck it," he hissed to her. The tears spilled over as she wrapped her lips around him and licked his shaft with her tongue. He started pumping his cock into her open mouth, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. She couldn't back away from him, the pillow under her head left no room for her to move. He pushed in further and she gagged, coughing, he pulled his cock back slightly and bent down towards her, and slapped her cheek. "Not a fucking sound, slut." More tears erupted from her eyes. The slap barely stung, but the entire situation she found herself in felt terrifying and overwhelming.

She shut her eyes, squeezing them together tightly, and tried to pretend that this was just Elliot. She's probably given Elliot hundreds of blowjobs at this point and she felt like she was pretty good at them. He frequently told her how much he loved it when she sucked his cock. She could do this, just relax and pretend it's Elliot. It seemed to work for a while, until Brandon was seated so deep down her throat that his groin kept bumping her nose and his balls rubbed her chin. Brandon didn't make a sound, didn't give her any warning, but just when she was finding it too hard to keep up pretending with the weight of him on her face, he exploded into her mouth. Thick, hot cum poured down her throat as she tried to breathe through her nose and swallow everything he gave her.

"Good job," he gave her a pat on her cheek, his softening cock still in her mouth. "I'm gonna pull out and you're gonna stay quiet." He glared into her eyes before pulling his cock out. She let out a heavy breath.

Brandon moved quickly once her mouth was uncovered. He threw open her comforter and gave a quick look over her body, in her shorts and tank top pajamas. Her lips were pressed together tightly, afraid to make a sound. He hooked his fingers in her shorts and underwear and yanked them down together, scraping the fabric down her thighs. Then, instead of tossing the pieces of clothing aside, he separated her panties from the shorts and leaned over her face.

"Open," he hissed to her. An involuntary whimper escaped her throat and her lip trembled. He gave her a light slap on the cheek and repeated his order, "open." Once she complied, Brandon stuffed the panties in her mouth. "Maybe I should tell Elliot that this is what he needs to do with you."

He pushed her tanktop up her body, over her breasts, and cupped the generously sized mounds in his hands, kneading them before he pulled her arms out of the straps. He tossed it aside once it was up over her head and stopped to look her over again. He picked up a length of rope that he must have brought with him off the floor and held it up for her to see before leaning in close to her ear.

"Do I need to use it?" He waited for her to respond and she shook her head. "Are you going to cooperate?" She nodded rapidly. "Put your hands up over your head." She whimpered again but followed his direction. He bent down leaving the rope on the floor and picking up something else he brought with him instead.

He twisted the switch on her bedside lamp and Maya instinctively closed her eyes against the sudden brightness. Then she heard the unmistakable click and whir of a Polaroid camera. She opened her eyes in time to see the photo sliding out of the slot. She was shaking her head, new tears forming in her eyes at the thought of Brandon having this humiliating moment captured. He held the photo between his fingers, unnecessarily shaking it while it developed, a huge smirk on his face.

"Be a good little slut for me and this will just go in my spank bank. No one else will see it," he whispered, leaning down close to her ear. He cocked his head to the side, looking at the image that developed, and smiled at it before turning the light out again.

As her eyes adjusted back to darkness, she heard rustling, which must have been Brandon taking off his clothes, because a moment later, she could feel him on top of her, naked. His erection was returning rapidly as he pushed her thighs apart and rubbed his cock between her legs. His length moved parallel to her body, between her folds, without entering her and somehow it was serving to get her wet. His hands were back on her breasts, handling them roughly, twisting her nipples. She could feel her pussy growing slicker with each pass, her body enjoying his touch. Before she realized what was happening, his cock was no longer moving along her pussy but right into it. Her unrestrained hands flew up to his chest, trying to push him away. She really didn't want him to go without a condom, even though she was on the pill, but having him inside her bare seemed like the next level of dirty.

He grunted quietly, pushing himself in, up to the hilt inside her, then roughly peeled both of her hands away from his chest with one of his and pinned them back over her head. It seemed to take him very little effort. He continued thrusting into her as he leaned in close to her ear.

"Do I fucking need to get the rope?" He sounded angrier now than he had been. She couldn't produce any kind of response, her body wouldn't stop shaking under him. "Do I need to smack you around a bit for you to realize that I'm serious?" She willed herself to shake her head. "I think the next lesson you're getting," he hadn't relented at fucking her, his cock still driving deep into her pussy, "is how to stay quiet even when it hurts." Fear washed over her, unsure of what Brandon was going to do next.

He repositioned them both, sitting up on his knees without pulling out of her, brought her legs up and folded them at the knees on either side of her, then leaned down over her to put his mouth over her nipple. He didn't just suck it into his mouth, he bit her, with his teeth, pulling at the nipple away from her body. This was definitely more painful than what Elliot had done earlier that day, and tears shot out like sparks from her eyes. Whatever noise had escaped her was muffled by the panties still stuffed into her mouth. Her head tipped back as Brandon repeated the same maneuver with her other nipple. Her whole body was shaking again with silent sobs, which apparently pushed Brandon over the edge because he slammed into her, hard and she felt the heat of his cum flooding her. He stayed there for a long moment, breathing heavily, before pulling out of her, trailing his cum down her thigh.

He moved up her body again, coming to rest over her face, and pulled the panties out of her mouth, only to replace them with his cock.

"Lick it clean," he instructed. She did, tasting both of them on her tongue. She hoped that this would be the end. That he would leave, now that he came twice. But leaving wasn't what he had planned. He leaned down to her ear again. "Here's what's going to happen next. I'm gonna turn around, you're gonna lick me back to hard. I'm gonna work on your pussy until you come for me. And you're gonna come quietly, without a sound. I don't fucking want to hear you. And if you keep quiet while coming, I'll take it easy when I fuck your ass afterward."

With that, he turned, swinging his leg over her, placing Maya face-to-face with his balls and asshole. She decided to take the same approach this time as the first time she sucked him off, imagining it was Elliot. Elliot, her boyfriend, the guy she's had a crush on since she was fourteen, the guy she waited for years to sleep with. Goofy, overconfident, Elliot, always horsing around. It was getting hard to think about Elliot with Brandom doing what he was doing to her pussy though.

She couldn't quite tell whether he had both hands on her or just one, but he definitely seemed to be everywhere. His fingers were thrusting into her channel, rubbing her clit and her asshole at the same time. Which just reminded her of the fact that he planned on sticking his cock in there, which Elliot has never done. But the feeling of what Brandon was doing, the amazing, tingling pleasure of what he was doing to her, was becoming distracting. The sensation built even further when she felt him push a finger in through her asshole, finger fucking two holes at the same time. She realized then what he had been doing, using his cum from earlier as it dripped out of her pussy, to lubricate the tight, little, puckered hole. And somehow, figuring this out along with the firm pressure of Brandon's digits on her clit unleashed Maya's orgasm. She moaned softly around his fully erect cock in her mouth, forgetting herself for a moment. Her leg twitched with the intensity of the climax while her pussy contracted around his fingers inside her. Holy fuck, how many fingers did he have inside her at this point?! Her asshole felt stretched by at least two as she moaned into his cock.

He pulled out, pulling away from her entirely, and she suddenly felt cold and empty, her eyes snapping open. His hand came down on her neck, holding her firmly. Her breath caught in her chest, panic building.

"You didn't do all that great on this one, I could hear you," he whispered into her ear. "I better fucking pray that no one else did." He let go of her and she exhaled a heavy breath. He found her panties and stuffed them back into her mouth. "You're gonna need something to absorb all your slutty noises while I rail you in the ass. Turn on your side, face the wall, bring your knees up to your chest," he instructed.

Maya felt the overwhelming fear return as she got into the position Brandon described. He stood on the floor behind her, one knee leaning on the bed, and pulled her ass cheeks apart. The stretch of it and the places where his fingers dug in hurt. Maya hugged her arms around her knees, burying her face into them, her body tense in anticipation of what he was going to do. He was using his fingers on her again, dipping them into her pussy and bringing them back towards her ass. After rubbing it with some firm pressure, two fingers pushed through, working in and out. He slid his cock back into her pussy, pushing in deep and the sensation of the two filled holes was almost pleasant. She could handle more of this, Maya thought to herself. But this phase didn't last long and another minute later, the tip of Brandon's cock was at the tighter, smaller hole, pushing in painfully. He leaned over her body, as close as he could get to her ear.

"Relax," his voice was stern and commanding. As if it was something she could just do on command in this situation. And just as soon as he said that she felt the head of his cock push through into her. He held onto her ass while he pushed in a little further, then pulled back. He rocked into her slowly to get more and more of his cock in. Maya was starting to get used to this sensation, the feeling of being so incredibly full of him. He reached a hand down to her pussy, slipping two fingers in and working them with the same slow rhythm as his cock. Somehow, unbelievably, she was starting to feel some sort of pleasure again, something distant building up once more.

He was able to get his cock fully seated inside her, his balls resting against her ass and he stayed there for a moment without moving, before resuming his thrusts. He increased the speed and intensity with which he drove into her. The pain, discomfort, and pleasure warred inside her, but before anything resolved Brandon was coming hard, pumping his third load of cum deep into her. She stayed still, her eyes clamped shut and her head buried.

"You did better than I thought you would with that one," he spoke into her ear, his breath hot against her skin. "Are you a little ass slut, Maya? Does Elliot like to fuck you up the ass regularly?" She didn't reply. Not with a nod nor a head shake.

He rolled her to her back, forcing her to open up and let go of her knees. He took the wadded up panties from her mouth and threaded her feet back through the holes, pulling them up her legs and into place. She could feel them instantly turning damp from the cum leaking out of her. Brandon found her pajama shorts too and pulled them on as well, then tossed the tank top at her, signaling her to put her on. Once she was fully dressed, he covered her up with her comforter and tucked her in, leaning in close to her ear again.

"Don't get out of bed until your alarm goes off. Don't you dare clean anything up or wash anything away until then. You can take a shower once it's morning. Don't want to wake anyone with a running shower or have anyone wondering why the fuck you're washing up in the middle of the night. Just lay here quietly with your eyes closed until then and think about how quiet and considerate of others you're gonna be next time you get fucked." He gave her a pat on the cheek, his hand rough and smelling of her pussy. Then he collected whatever items he had brought with him off the floor and carefully slipped out the window.

Of course, Maya didn't sleep the rest of the night. She thought about whether she could tell anyone about this, about whether Elliot would dump her if he knew. Or whether he'd be pissed at Brandon and try to fight him. They weren't exactly friends, but they knew each other, had always been in the same grade when they were at school, a year ahead of her. She couldn't imagine Elliot fighting anyone. She wondered how her brother would react if she told him. Would he believe her? Would he confront one of his best friends? And what would Brandon do if she did not keep quiet about this?

She didn't come up with any answers for herself. She obediently stayed in bed until her alarm went off at 6 am and then headed straight to the shower, scrubbing herself free of the crusted-on cum in steaming hot water. She stripped her sheets and tossed them into the wash along with her pajamas before making herself coffee.

"That's mighty early to be running the washer, hon," mama frowned at her, tying her robe shut as she walked groggily into the kitchen. "You should be a little more considerate and keep things quiet at this time of the morning."

And the words seemed to burn in a way that mama had never intended them to.