All Comments on 'Not A Sound'

by exhaustedinNY

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WittonWittonover 2 years ago

Rape is not erotic to the mentally healthy - and rape is exactly what was described

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! More like this would definitely be awesome!

Sexiimama2013Sexiimama2013over 1 year ago
BRAVO

This was really good!! I think you should make a part 2! Maybe the boyfriend catching them next time and instead of being mad joining in? But whatever your comfortable with will be hot I'm sure!!! As to the commenter saying rape... I don't know if you'll read this but, what did you think you were coming here to read by clicking to read stories about nonconsent/reluctance? I'm curious, what did you think non consent was? I think forsure you need to keep your mentally healthy self in the romance category or something like that 😘. ExhaustedinNY you did great branching out into unknown territory for the first time keep it coming and us "mentally unstable" will continue to eat it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhaustedinNY@exhaustedinNY
New book out today on Amazon! Check out this hot holiday story: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0BQFVZ5HQ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1WSZSMJ643X1E&keywords=jordan+lubov&qid=1671372098&sprefix=jordan+lubov%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-4 For more of my stories, check out my Medium page: https://medium.c...