Not a Sugar Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all. I was just picturing us in a threesome with another woman and imagining you going down on her. Sorry."

"Good. Neither of us, at our ages, is a virgin, so we both have pasts. I'm willing to bet you've had more partners than I have and I hope that one day you'll be comfortable enough with us to tell me your body count."

He laughed. "You'll make fun of me, but over ten years ago, when I was single and bored, I built a spreadsheet listing, in order, every woman I'd been with, approximately when, and what all we did. I deleted it when I got into a relationship I thought would last the rest of my life. So the total number now is only an estimate."

"And that estimated number is..." she probed.

"A national secret," he replied.

"I'll get it out of you," she said.

"So, what's your body count, miss nosy?"

"It was seventeen, but since you are the only one who counts, it's now One," she shot back.

"Awwww, so sweet," he said while pointing his finger into his mouth, miming getting sick.

Monday he had an appointment with his personal trainer, and then always went to the gym afterward to do cardio, since he'd had a coronary artery blockage two years earlier and received two stents. He told her he didn't want to no show his trainer and she said she completely understood.

Tuesdays he went to cardio and then the grocery story, but could easily skip that for the week. Wednesday he normally volunteered at Habitat, but texted the Construction Manager to let him know he had company and would miss this week. Thursdays were open and she'd have to leave that day, so his Friday personal trainer session and cardio wouldn't be an issue.

Each of the next four mornings, she woke him with a blowjob. The first time she did this, at her house, he'd told her that was always a fantasy of his, but since he tended to sleep more lightly than his partners, he never thought it would happen. She had an internal clock she could 'set' for any time, and always woke up then. She set her alarm for a time he was likely still sleeping and immediately took him in her mouth. If they had the time, once he awoke, she wouldn't finish but instead cowgirl him or pull him on top of her. Days they were in a hurry she sucked until he came in her mouth. When she was in a playful mood she then snowballed him.

Connie volunteered to make lunch and then they ate, naked as she insisted when they were home, and then had sex. Making sweet love, fucking like dogs, having sex, doing anal, orally pleasing each other. They did it all, usually deciding spur of the moment.

When she blew him she was always trying to bring him to a second orgasm. On Thursday morning, when he had no commitments and she didn't need to leave until late that afternoon, she succeeded.

The session started as usual, with her waking up to her internal alarm clock while he still slept. The weather being warm, they slept under only the top sheet. She reached over and found his cock. The sheet between her hand and his cock allowed her to stroke him without the friction that their sticky skin might cause. In no time he was fully erect.

Ducking under the sheet, she took his cock in her hand and pointed it at her mouth. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth, almost as much as she loved it in her pussy and ass. She had learned how to make love to it, using her lips, tongue and cheeks to pleasure it. He'd told her that, despite not giving him multiple orgasms, she was overall the best cocksucker he'd ever known. But that wasn't good enough for her competitive spirit.

He quickly rose to full length and she lavished his cock with every thing she knew. Her lips caressed his shaft as she rode it up and down; her tongue teased his head and frenulum, and darted into his urethra. Her hand massaged his balls and sac. When she could feel the throbbing that meant he was getting close, she wrapped her hand around the base and followed her mouth up and down.

His breathing had gotten faster and deeper, but she had no idea if he'd awakened yet. She decided not to concern herself with it and redoubled her efforts. A few moments later his hips rose up off the mattress, he groaned deep and loud, and came in her mouth. She let him finish and then tentatively touched his cock head with her tongue, causing him to yell and pull away from her.

Once again she slowly counted to fifteen and then gently licked his head. He moaned but didn't stop her, so she took his head between her lips and gently sucked. His moans continued and his pumped his hips, trying to fuck her mouth. But she was focused on his head and resisted his efforts.

Continuing to suck his head, run her tongue around it, poke into his cum hole, and flick across his frenulum, she also stroked his shaft, giving him a handjob along with the blowjob. Three minutes later her efforts were finally rewarded. He screamed out "Jesus!" and his body thrashed with all the excitement of an orgasm. This time he did spurt a small amount of cum, nothing like he usually would but the taste proved what it was. She smiled inwardly and made an effort to keep it in her mouth.

His body had collapsed, exhausted from the effort. She lay quietly on his stomach, holding his cock in her mouth until he gently pulled her head back. She sat up, looked into his eyes, and opened her mouth to show him his cum.

"I'm number one! And don't ever forget it, buster!" she boasted.

"If I weren't dead set against marriage I'd propose right now!" he replied.

"No worries. I don't want to marry you, just spend the rest of our lives together."

After showering together they went out to lunch. Returning to the cabin, refreshed and recovered, they went back to bed. This time, knowing it would be their last for a while, they made love, sweetly, rather than fucking or even sucking. Tadd started to cum first and that triggered Connie, so they both came together.

"Want to shower before your drive?" he asked her.

"No, I want your smell on me and your cum in me. I hate that I have to leave, Tadd, but I'm happy that we both seem to be wanting to continue."

"No seem to be about it, hon. I think you're fantastic and I want to keep seeing you as often as we can manage it for now. I'm surprised I've fallen so fast and hard, but it is what it is," he told her.

"I feel the same, although I had a head start since I was falling for you before we even met!" Connie declared.

Once she had reluctantly left, Tadd walked back into his cabin. Even though it was only four p.m. he poured himself a glass of Oban, his favorite single malt whisky. Instructing Alexa to play soft jazz, he sat quietly and ruminated on the past six days. He had no need at this point to reflect on the sex - that would feed masturbation fantasies until they reunited.

Instead, he thought back on the many conversations and discussions they had had. Tallying them up he concluded that they had agreed on about 80% of the topics they discussed. The other 20% had led to either quick 'agree to disagree' endings or spirited, but never heated, debate. Connie is well-versed, intelligent, fair-minded, and open to hearing alternate opinions to her own. He'd learned that about a quarter of the $200,000 she earned each year came from properties she'd acquired, cleaned up, and now leased out. Two were Airbnb type places, catering to tourists looking for short-term. She employed a cleaning service to take care of those chores.

Her comment about retiring and living in the cabin intrigued him. They needed to discuss her timeframe for such a change, as well as her financial plans once she stopped working as a real estate agent. For his part, he had already decided that, once they agreed to live together, he would move in with her while keeping the cabin for weekend getaways and the occasional vacation. They, later on, she might sell her place and retire to the cabin full time.

Tadd was very honest with himself. Open, honest, and direct with others he treated himself the same way. He recognized that he had some commitment issues, stemming from two divorces where he got raked over the coals and one long term relationship with the love of his life who cheated on him. Yet he was completely comfortable with Connie, having to force himself to slow down and hold back lest he request a key to her house and space in the closet for his clothes.

His introspection was interrupted by the sound of an incoming message. Grabbing his phone and swiping up to open it, he clicked on the message app. 'Made it safe and sound, sweetheart" she'd written. He hit the kissing face emoji and added 'Good. I'd hate to lose you right after we found one another.' 'Need to unpack, check work email, and relax a bit. Can we phone or FaceTime later?' 'Sure' he sent.

12