Not a Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!" she cried out as she pulled her clit away from his mouth. "Too sensitive!"

Tadd understood completely and, without touching her little man, he stayed close and mouth-breathed heavily on her pussy and clit.

"Shit, that feels incredible, hon! Your hot breath is like bathing my pussy in a soft, warm blanket," she told him.

As her breathing slowed to something near normal, he pulled his finger completely out of her ass. He gently rubbed her now closed hole, to the sound of her purring. Sensing she was past the sensitive phase, he leaned down and kissed her clit before standing up. Seeing his cock right in front of her face, she couldn't resist taking it into her mouth, even though it was still soft.

'How the hell have I gotten so lucky as to have a forty year old woman want to be with me?' he thought to himself.

Not wanting to deal with dinner, she called in their order to the local Chinese delivery place. She paid with her credit card so when the food arrived about thirty minutes later all she had to do was open the door and accept the bag. Deeming this too insignificant to require dressing, she did so completely naked, likely giving the young delivery boy an unexpected thrill. When she closed the door and turned around, she gave Tadd a wicked grin.

"Have a bit of rebellious streak there, kid?" he said, with a grin that matched hers.

"Nothing illegal about being naked in my own house, is there?"

When they finished dinner, put the dished they'd used in the dishwasher and the leftovers in the fridge, they crated the dogs and moved to her bedroom. They each used the en suite bathroom, neither bothering to close the door as they peed, a sign that they were comfortable with each other. After brushing their teeth the climbed into bed.

They had both cum but so far they hadn't had intercourse. "I have a suggestion," Connie said.

"Okay, shoot."

"I want to try a bunch of positions, to see which ones we both like best. Can you hold out for a while?"

"I'll do my best," he assured her.

She laid back and he got between her legs to do missionary. After a few minutes he reached under her thighs and lifted her legs onto his shoulders. They did this for a while then she lowered and straightened her legs then rolled him over so she was on top.

After trying this female missionary for a short while, Connie pulled her legs up under herself and mounted him cowgirl style. So far his cock hadn't come out of her pussy since they started.

"I like having you inside me. I want to do reverse cowgirl but I don't want to lose your cock. I'm going to try to turn around while keeping you inside," she explained.

Tadd had been with women who had done that, but it was many, many years ago. Reminding himself that she was 22 years his junior, and also that she was obviously a very determined young lady, he decided he wouldn't bet against her.

"Ta da!" she shouted. "Did it!"

With her ass facing him he licked his thumb pad and pressed it against her rosebud. "Push it in, please," she requested, and he immediately complied.

"Connie, in our first phone call you said you do anal but only for special occasions. Does this count as anal?" he asked.

"Nope, this is just ass play. Help yourself to it any time you like, but be advised I'll return the favor."

"That's cool," he told her as he pulled his thumb out because she was lifting off his cock.

Positioning herself on all fours made it obvious she wanted to try doggy. He knelt behind her and grabbed his cock to point it at her opening. He pressed into her as slowly as he could and then fucked her at a moderate pace.

"Hang on, I'm going to lay flat facedown on the bed. Don't leave my pussy!"

The only other position he could think to try was spooning. Pulling on her shoulder he rolled until they both lay on their sides, still connected at her pussy. "How are you doing, hon?" he asked her.

"I like this position from an emotional perspective, feels nice to cuddle with my special someone and have sex at the same time. But it's so relaxed that I think I'll need some extra help to cum. Can you reach my clit?"

Letting go of the breast he had been fondling he ran his hand down her stomach, across the small patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair, and onto her clit. When he took it between his thumb and finger and rubbed up and down the length of her clit, she groaned loudly. He continued pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, which was moving him closer and closer to cumming.

In a couple of minutes her dam burst. Her pussy clenched and released his cock over and over again, bringing him to the point of no return. He pulled all but his head out of her pussy and them slammed it back in, erupting as he hit rock bottom.

While he wanted to follow his biological imperative and stay as deep inside her as he could, she wanted more action. She pushed her hips forward and back, stroking her pussy over his cock, until, exhausted, she could move no more.

He moved his hand back to her breast, pulling their bodies tight together. They lay like that until his cock softened and shrank, popping out of her pussy.

"Wait a second," she said as she rolled over to face him. She pushed him onto his back and took his soft cock in her mouth. Carefully and deliberately she licked and sucked every inch of his cock and ball sac, removing all traces of their coupling and co-mingled juices.

"There, nicely cleaned up. We'll still need a shower, of course, but you shouldn't be dripping anything while we walk to the bathroom. Don't think I can say the same about myself, though," she said jokingly. "Have you ever cleaned a woman after you came in her pussy?" she asked.

"No. I suggested it to a woman once and her reaction was 'Ewwww! That's disgusting!' Of course she was the same one who would go down on me only on the condition that I never cum in her mouth. Eighteen months of unsatisfying blowjobs," he explained.

"Well, think about it. I've never had a guy do that to me either, although a woman once did after her husband came in me during a threesome. Naturally I'd never try to pressure or talk you into it, but if you decide you want to try sometime, we can," she told him.

Tadd got out of bed and held one hand out to help her up. When she swung her legs off the side of the bed and started to stand he cupped his hand on her pussy. "Don't want you leaking on the floor," he said with a grin. They walked into the bathroom and started the shower. Waiting for it to warm up, Tadd took advantage of the time and position of his hand to start fondling her. His attention to her clit was having the desired effect.

When they got into the shower Tadd stood behind Connie and continued to give her a handjob until she came again. Then they washed each other, rinsed off, got out and dried off then crawled into bed. Both fell asleep in moments.

12