All Comments on 'Not a Thing to Wear'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
XarthXarthabout 5 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2019/04/12/not-a-thing-to-wear/

A few notes on the story are available at the above link, as I've been making a habit of. Since it's actually not as easy to find as I assumed it would be, here's a link to the other stories in the event.

https://www.literotica.com/s/on-the-job-story-challenge-story-list

Thanks for reading

-X

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
I really enjoyed that

The story was really kind of sweet. I can picture them developing a very successful somewhat unusual relationship. Thanks.

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
Excellent šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

I love reading this kind of story. Long detail and very exciting šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Adorable

Sexy girl and her totally(?) straight bff. Hmmm...I don't think this story 's done yet. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really cute story.

This is the first of your stories I have read. Your very good at forming a story.

Your first link https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2019/04/12/n ot-a-thing-to-wear/ was off a little, should have been https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/.

Anyway great job, looking forward to a future story of this pair.

XarthXarthabout 5 years agoAuthor
Oops

I guess my links got broken with spaces inserted in them. I hope that hasn't been happening every time I drop links in the comments :(

The problem with only linking to my blog's front page is as soon as I write a new post, the link to the commentary for the particular story won't make sense anymore.

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2019/04/12/not-a-thing-to-wear/

I'll try that again, but for all I know it gets edited on me. My comments have apparently been going through a waiting period on submission lately, and it might be because I'm throwing links in them.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years ago
A wonderful story

Beautiful. Except Jules should have.... Naw, just shitting you 6 stars.

scumbagscumbagabout 5 years ago
Loved this story

The way you portrayed Riley's nervousness and Bree finding a very little inner Domme, and the banter with Julie. None of it was over the top, and I read your blog and you said it wasn't as long as normal. I wish it was much longer, the way you have started to develop the characters, I would love to see the first real date and beyond. Cheers

Maddie624Maddie624about 5 years ago

Not gonna lie...you had me at nakey...

inkandiridiumnibsinkandiridiumnibsabout 5 years ago

great pacing, loved the feelings being played out. Thanks for sharing!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Lovely piece

You have a way with plot in the short period, the story never felt unrealistic for a moment. Also, apart from the " 's okay ", it seemed another style of writing from the one you usually display in the taboo category.

Anyway, always a pleasure reading you, keep it up please!

GalenZGalenZabout 5 years ago
Hot, well written, AND realistic!

Definitely 6 stars, if I could rate that high. I *really* hope you write sequels!

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoalmost 5 years ago
so well written

what a great scenario. I really felt a good sense of the characters. The writing and dialouge was well done. I hope it wins.

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 5 years ago
Wow ..

I loved that story .. now I want a sequel !! That was awesome

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
this was hot a hell

not that i know how hot hell is, but this story was absolute turn on. you are quickly becoming my favorite erotic writer. thank you. ever so sexy and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

wow

XanalinguistXXanalinguistXover 3 years ago
Astounding!

I don't have a special interest in this topic, but I read this story because of the author's prior work. It did not disappoint. Besides his usual well-fleshed out characters and snappy dialog, the atmosphere here was truly captivating - I felt like I'd just witnessed someone meet their soul mate and I became truly invested in seeing their relationship succeed. I rarely wish for a follow up chapter - I don't like or read multi chapter stories, and I certainly don't want to be disappointed by finding out that things didn't go as I'd hoped. I'd make a rare exception for this story.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Love it. Shows how strong, natural and funny dialogue really makes a story fizz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...