Not Again Ch. 01

Story Info
This time it will be better.
3.8k words
2.37
33.5k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life was slowly getting better again. After a failed marriage, when I found out my wife had cheated on me I divorced her, but somehow, she still got alimony even though we had no kids. I was so depressed, and she made it worse by inviting me to the wedding of her and her lover and asking me to bring a gift, preferable money.

My name is David but Brenda, my ex-wife called me Davie. I 'm only 5 feet 6 inches tall and weigh 150 pounds, but I'm wirily and in pretty good shape. Brenda had honey brown hair, pouty lips that looked like she wanted to be kissed and a body that drew a lot of male attention. She used to flirt with other guys right in front of me, and when I complained she said she was just teasing me. What ended it though was I came home early one day and found her having sex with a guy in my bed.

I work at Trustworthy Finance as the loan manager and suddenly the branch manager died because of a heart attack and the board of directors selected me as the new branch manager. I got the corner office, a big raise in pay, and something I didn't expect, I inherited his hot sexy private secretary. Her name was Dawn and while she had a similar sexy body as my ex-wife, her personality was completely different. Brenda was always complaining about something or trying to embarrass me or laughing at me in public. Dawn's personality was the exact opposite and she was gorgeous, small but perky breasts and a great smile. Her hair was honey brown like Brenda's, only a little bit lighter but that was the only thing they had in common. She wore short skirts that were against the company dress code, but nobody had ever complained. She was friendly, a little bit flirty and always willing to help.

On my first day in my new office I went out to Dawn's desk to ask her if she would come into my office. With a smile on her face she followed me in. "Look, you don't have to come out to my desk when you want me, just buzz me and I'll come in. Sit down in your chair and I'll show you how it works." She leaned over my shoulder to show me what the buttons on my phone were for. Her breasts were rubbing against me as she pointed out different features. She was giving me a hard on but I hoped she wouldn't notice the bulge in my pants. Next, she was showing me some features on my computer by pointing them out with a pencil, when she inadvertently dropped it on my lap. She picked up the pencil with her hand rubbing against me as she did it. If she didn't know I had a hard on before, she certainly did now. "I used to bring William, my old boss a coffee each morning and we would go over the day's agenda. I will do the same for you if you like."

I agreed immediately thinking I have a secretary that's not only smart but beautiful as well. The next morning she brought in two cups of coffee. She was wearing a blouse with the top two buttons undone, and when she leaned over to point out something I could see most of her breasts because she wasn't wearing a bra. She set her coffee on my desk and pulled up a chair beside me, also giving me a good view of her legs.

I knew she wasn't married, but I felt she was out of my league, so I would have never asked her for a date, but I could always dream. Then one day when she brought our morning coffees she said, "This Friday there is a comedy play at the Crystal dinner theatre that I want to see, and my boyfriend Brian is out of town so would you like to take me?"

"That would be wonderful, I mean I would be very happy to take you."

"I thought you might say that. Dinner tickets can only be purchased at the theatre and the best dinner table seats are right close to the stage and they will go first. The box office opens at nine and it's already ten past nine so why don't you go down right now and purchase the best seats you can get?"

I couldn't believe that I actually had a date with Dawn. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I wasn't sure how to dress or what to bring her when I picked her up. I finally decided to wear a suit and tie and give her both a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. I was nervous as I rang her doorbell and waited for her to answer. I waited 5 minutes and she had not come to the door. I knew the doorbell worked because L could hear it. Feeling even more nervous I rang it again and it was still a few minutes before she answered the door.

"Sorry to keep you waiting outside but I just had to see what would happen at the end of the TV show I was watching. You didn't mind waiting, did you?" I did mind, but I told her I didn't. "How sweet to bring me flowers but I don't eat chocolate, so you can keep that and eat it yourself." She was also very casually dressed, high heels, slacks and a tight cotton sweater that showed off her breasts. "You didn't need to wear a suit; you're not going to work, your taking me out to dinner."

She wasn't shy about spending my money either. After saying she didn't want me to drink much because I was driving, she had 2 cocktails before dinner and we shared a bottle of wine with dinner. I had the fish special of the day and she had lobster, probably the most expensive item on the menu and she finished with an aperitif. Over dinner she pumped me for information and managed to get more information about my divorce than I really wanted her to know.

Driving her home, she said she really enjoyed the stage show and the dinner and asked me if I would like to come in for a little while. That made my heart sing as the most I expected was a quick kiss. Her house was a small two-bedroom townhouse, but quite new and well furnished. "Brian my boyfriend, likes me to wear high heels because it makes my ass wiggle and I look sexy, but they tire my feet so after every date he comes in and massages my feet. Would you like to do that for me as well?"

I quickly agreed. She flopped down on the sofa after making herself a drink and lighting a cigarette. I noticed that she didn't offer me a cigarette or a drink. I don't smoke but I would have liked a drink. I took off her shoes and started to rub her feet. I must have been doing a good job because she kept me at it quite a while before interrupting my massage by saying "Before you massage my other foot will you be a dear and go make me another drink." After I had massaged her for about 15 minutes she said, "I like the way you massage my feet. I think you do a better job than my boyfriend does." I don't know why but that made me feel good. That was how she got me to do other things for her. After what seemed a long time for me, she said, "That was wonderful and makes me feel soo horny." I could see her hard nipples trying to push through her sweater. Obviously, she enjoyed it even if I didn't. "I can tell there are a couple things you would love to suck, and who knows you may get your chance because I like being sucked."

We started dating. I took her to the movies she wanted to see, the restaurants she wanted to eat in and buy stuff for her. She would see a dress or something and ask me if I thought she would look good wearing that. Of course, I would say yes and then she would say will you buy it for me?

After about 3 months Dawn said, "I like the way you treat me, always doing what I want and trying your best to please me. You treat me way better than Brian does. I think I'll dump him and marry you. You make lots of money, so I can quit my job and do more interesting things." I was so in love with her, but this was beyond my wildest dreams. "I only have one condition, no sex before marriage. I have had several boyfriends and they all fucked me pretending that they were interested in me, not just my pussy. After a while they got tired of me and dumped me for somebody else. So, I won't fuck you the way I did the others, until we're married. That way I'll know if you love me or just my pussy." I was disappointed at that but I could understand why she would deny me even if she didn't deny her former boyfriends. She said her mother was going to take care of all the wedding arrangements and that all I had to do was pay for it. "Now that we are engaged we can have some sex before marriage. Have you ever sucked pussy before?" I had to admit I haven't. "That's OK, I'll train you on how to do it. If you give me an orgasm with your tongue, I'll let you jerk yourself off looking at my sexy nude body. If you don't you will have to jerk yourself off when you get home." I was disappointed that she didn't say she would jerk me off.

We had been dating every week, on Saturdays so now I thought we would date more often like on Friday nights also, but she said no, she went out with her friends every Friday night and told me, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." While Dawn's mother was taking care of all the wedding arrangements my job was to choose the place and the hotel we would have our honeymoon in. Of course, I had to get Dawn's approval before I actually booked it. One Friday night I found what I thought was a perfect place in Jamaica. It was right on the beach in Montego Bay, an expensive but a quiet reserved place ideal for a honeymoon. It also had a golf course nearby which was the only sport I was any good at. It also had a honeymoon suite that was not booked yet, but I was afraid it would be soon, so even though it was Friday, I thought Dawn might be home, so I would take a chance and go over to her place.

When I got there, I saw a strange car parked in front of her car on the driveway. I knocked on the door, she opened it and looked surprised to see me standing there, but she recovered quickly. "Davie," why did she also call me Davie the way Brenda used to, "What are you doing here, but come in." Her blouse was half undone showing a lot. "This is aah, aah, my brother Mike. He lives out of town so when he comes to visit me he stays overnight in the spare bedroom." So that is why he was wearing long cotton workout pants and a T shirt with no socks or shoes on, and why would she make a point of saying he would stay overnight in the spare bedroom, where else would a brother stay? She had regained her composure now, "So what brought you over?"

"I found this wonderful hotel in Montego Bay Jamaica that would be perfect for our honeymoon."

"Jamaica is a wonderful place to have a honeymoon but the place to stay in Jamaica is not Montego Bay but Negril. The Playboy chain has two wonderful adult only hotels in Negril. You choose which one you would like and go ahead and book it. Now it's time for you to go home because Mike, my brother and I have a lot of catching up to do." I went home but I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

The wedding went well; it was mostly her friends and even the ones from work seemed to be more her friends than mine. Mike was my best man and he seemed to be doing most of the dancing with my new bride. I know I'm not a very good dancer, but it is my wedding.

Our honeymoon was off to a great start. The hotel was good, the food was great and the hotel had what Dawn wanted, a nude beach section. I was embarrassed but Dawn liked all the male attention she was getting. The guys, mostly black, would chat her up even if I was standing right beside her. Most didn't have hard-ons, but some did. I know mine had shrunk. One guy was so bold as to ask her if she wanted to jerk him off or maybe suck his cock. She said it was tempting but she was on her honeymoon. I was angry at what she said. She answered, "Don't be silly, I was only teasing him."

That night I was so excited, that finally I was going to make love to my bride the proper way, not sucking her which she liked but did nothing for me. She was wearing a baby doll top with no panties and would hold my cock and rub it up and down on her pussy but pull away before I could get it in. Finally, she lay down on the bed and spread her legs saying, "Come and fuck me with your big cock and shoot your cum deep in my cunt." Her sexy position and her use of dirty words had me so excited that I must have shot my load about 5 seconds after I entered her. Her pussy was not only hot and wet, but it seemed to massage me and as much as I wanted to prolong it a little bit longer the stimulation was too much and I exploded inside her. Now I wanted to just rest a while holding her in my arms, and then try again but she was mad and pushed me off her.

"That was the worst fuck I ever had. You are totally useless. Looks like you're only good for sucking me so get down there and you had better give me a great orgasm or I'm going to kick you out of bed." That was so unfair, I thought. She was the one that teased me, and she knew that using dirty words got me excited, so it was her fault as much as mine. I didn't want to suck her because this time I knew she had my cum in her pussy. I didn't mind doing that before when her pussy was clean but now, I thought it would taste disgusting with cum in it, so I was surprised that it didn't taste much different now than it did before we were married. I did get her off twice, so I was hoping she would give me another chance, instead she pushed me away, turned over and went to sleep.

The next day we tried out the other beach which I liked a whole lot more than the nude beach yesterday, but the black guys were just as aggressive. They would come bye and talk to her. Ignoring me, and I'm laying right beside her. Some would tell her how beautiful and sexy she was and would do anything if they could only have sex with her. Others would look at me and say she could do a whole lot better if she would go with them. Dawn enjoyed all their complements and used that to tease me. Even the waiters that served us our drinks flirted with her. All of this was making me angry, but she was certainly enjoying herself.

That night back at the hotel I was sure I could please her a whole lot better than the night before. After we got ready for bed she handed me a small package. "I have a gift for you that I bought at the drug store in the lobby. Apparently, you cuming way to soon is quite common for guys on their honeymoon so, they sell desensitizer cream that allow you to last much longer and actually satisfy your wife." I really didn't want to use that cream but after last night I thought I had better give it a try. I rubbed it on my penis and I was able to push into her easily, but I got little stimulation. I started making love to her but the only sensation I was getting was a warm feeling. I got more satisfaction jerking off. For Dawn it was the opposite. "Oh Davie, this cream is wonderful. This cream makes your cock feel bigger and it stimulates me more because it makes your cock twitch." I think she came twice while I was as hard and unsatisfied as when I started. Totally relaxed she fell asleep in a few minutes, but I knew I couldn't sleep in this condition, so I went into the bathroom, and tried to jerk myself off and I couldn't even do that. I felt so humiliated to be trying to jerk myself off on my honeymoon.

The next morning Dawn was all bubbly and happy. "Sex was great last night. That cream is only good for one application so why don't you run down to the drug store and buy another couple dozen so we can do the same thing when we get home?" I had to put an end to this. I told her I got no satisfaction last night and I had to jerk myself before I could even try to go to sleep. Did I detect a slight smile on her face? "But it's the only way to build up your stamina. You need to build up your resistance to cum too soon while fucking me and the cream helps you do that. After a while you will be able to fuck me without using that cream. In the meantime, you can jerk yourself off and you can also suck my pussy because I know you like doing that." She still doesn't get it. I don't like sucking her pussy. It's degrading, and I can't jerk myself off with that cream on me.

Today's event was their golf tournament with lots of prizes, 2 of them being a free week at the resort next year. I was going to play golf and Dawn was going to have a full treatment at the spa. I enjoyed the game but I didn't win any prizes and Dawn only told me about the first part of her day and only much later did she tell me the rest.

What she told me at the time was she got a facial, a pedicure and a manicure, did some swimming in the pool and sprained her ankle getting out of the hot tub. At the end of the day she had a massage. What she didn't tell me was the massage was given to her by a handsome black man wearing only a loin cloth. She had to lay naked face down on the massage table with only a small towel covering her ass. He put warm oil on her neck, shoulders, and back and his hands felt so good it was starting to make her feel a little horny. Then with more oil he removed the towel and massaged her legs and ass, making her feel even hornier. Next he massaged her thighs very close to her pussy but barely touching it. After that he placed a rolled-up blanket under her hips raising up her pussy and now he started finger fucking her. She was so turned on she spread her legs to give him easier access. He must have put oil on his cock because it was big but it slipped inside her easily and he fucked her. Then he asked her if she would give him a tip by sucking his cock. She sucked him off trying to give him the best blow job he ever had because the orgasm she had was the best.

Of course, I knew nothing about this at the time. She told me that since she had a sprained ankle, he could come to our hotel room to give her a massage with a concentration on her sore ankle. He had a healing ointment that would help. She told me that his charge for a massage was 50 dollars and 20 dollars for a house call so for me to make sure I had 70 dollars in cash. Then she said have 100 dollars available in case she wanted to give him a tip.

He showed up precisely at 1pm, his appointment time. He introduced himself to me as Howard, and said he may need one more appointment, but Dawn would recover quickly with no bruises or swelling. He was dressed in cotton workout pants and a tight T-shirt that showed off his muscles He was carrying what looked like a bedroll and a small coverup towel. He told her to go into the bedroom, take off all her clothes, lay on her stomach and support her foot on the roll he brought and use the towel to protect her modesty.

I wondered why he would need her to be naked for a foot massage. As part of her confession later she told me she was lying naked on the bed having flung the small towel on the floor. When he came in, seeing her naked he pushed down his cotton pants revealing no underwear but only his hardening cock. He turned her over and lying on top of her but not trying to penetrate her yet he kissed her passionately while she hugged him to her naked body. Moving down to her breasts he would suck one, then switch to the other one giving gentle bites to her nipples. Then they switched to the 69 position, so he could lick her pussy and she could suck his cock. She told him she was so horny that she wanted him to fuck her right now. He asked if she was not afraid that I might hear her, and she answered saying she hoped I did because she wanted me to have something to worry about on their honeymoon. After fucking her, they arranged their next meeting. He dressed and left their bedroom with Dawn telling me "Give him the hundred dollars, he earned every penny. Part 2 next.