All Comments on 'Not All Guys Are The Same'

by joe_1244

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Sweet innocent fantacy

A bit unbelievable but nice and sweet. The guy seemed as if he popped out of a fairy tale, but who does not want to forget one self in a fantacy once in a while?

What I liked most was the reversal of the traditional roles between the guy and the woman as demostrated in initiative taking, being "agressive" etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice.

As a male virgin myself, I found it very arousing and well thought out. Nice to know that some people also consider actual passion rather than the 'wham-bam then look for another' experience that seems to be the norm.

dondddondd8 months ago

Great story. As Mike's a virgin and Jessica had only been with one guy, in high school, that one time, imagine she was Christian. Usually, the man is the experienced one and he guides his virgin Christian girlfriend into the world of sex as he breaks her in and makes her a woman, showing her all those things she needs to know to please a man. I wonder if Jessica lovingly took him in her arms, reassured him that he was doing the right thing, complimenting his manhood, moaning as he pushed deep inside her, etc.

"As his balls pressed against her buttocks, he now felt like a real man."

Jessica turned him into a man.

"The pace increased, and with each thrust, Jessica moaned in pleasure. After just 8 thrusts, Mike groaned. Everything in him made him wanna fill his girlfriend with his sperms.

As she took his potent sperms deep in her good-girl pussy, Jessica made her "nice guy" boyfriend a man. They would enter into a passionate sexual relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous