(Not) Alone by the Fire

Story Info
He secretly wants to do what they want him to do.
9.3k words
4.47
25.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was beautiful, the weather was warm and the sky was clear. My friends invited me over for a night by the firepit and we spent the night drinking and eating. One of those lazy drunk summer nights you wish could go on forever. I would always try to make days like these last as long as possible and would stay up until the glimmer of the sun was on the horizon.

Andy and Sarah had gone to bed a couple of hours ago. I had known Sarah for years, she was a good friend and stunningly beautiful. Putting it bluntly, I think I was in love with her. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, is a total asshole. Sometimes we'd argue and he was always calling me a little bitch and a pussy, just because I'm not some tough, manly man like him. Most of the time though, we both made an effort to get along on Sarah's behalf.

They had a nice house, an end unit beside a bus loop that backed onto a large park with a forest. There was a short chain fence that backed onto the park and left the forest in full visibility, while the fences on the sides of the house were the traditional tall wood fences that keep things private.

We frequently partied in their backyard, drinking around the firepit until late hours of the night. As was regular, they went to bed and I stayed up drinking by myself and kept the fire going, it was my favourite thing to do. I asked their permission to invite a friend of mine over who lived in the area, which they obliged, but I never got a hold of him. It was late, he was probably asleep. So I was drinking by myself by the firepit, as was a usual tradition.

It was about 3 AM when I noticed there were people in the clearing of the park the house backed on to. They weren't being rowdy or loud, but I could tell they were drinking too. It was comforting. I was a pretty lonely guy and usually felt isolated, I kind of hoped they'd come join me - I could use the company.

The darkness covered them so I couldn't make things out well, but I guess I noticed them just as they were packing up. The group walked on the path that passed near the house and as they got close the fire illuminated them slightly so that I could see there were about half a dozen of them, all boys. They looked young, at least younger than me, probably in their twenties.

The group passed quickly, I couldn't make out much, but some of them were staring at me as they passed. They look pretty grungy, but they were definitely younger and I couldn't keep up with the younger generations style anymore. I guess that was cool again now.

As they passed, I gave a nod of my head and a short wave, but none responded. One in particular with longer straw hair was staring at me in a way that gave me a quick chill. What if these guys were looking for trouble? They could probably jump the short chain fence quickly and mug me before I could make it to the house door, but they passed and I rolled my eyes at myself for being so easily scared. Andy wasn't wrong when he called me a pussy.

I threw another log on the fire.

***

"That dude is drunk. Like, real drunk" Martin stated, cocking his eyebrows with a grin.

Cletus was already rubbing himself through his pants. His name wasn't actually Cletus, he just looked like somebody that would be named Cletus, so everybody called him Cletus. He had straw hair that came down to his eyes and covered his ears. His teeth were a mess and his nose was crooked, and he had scrappy fuzz for facial hair traced where a mustache and beard would be.

"Firepit is far from the house, fence is like four feet tall. We could have him surrounded in a heartbeat." Matt looked determined.

"God I need to fuck!" was all Dave had to say. The boys all cheered in agreement.

"Quiet! He'll hear us." Cletus warned, they were still near the house and he could see the light of the fire.

"But I need to fuck!" Dave pleaded.

***

I must have been really drunk. I caught myself dancing to the music around the fire. I remember I was dancing in a very silly way, the song playing was very poppy, I think it was Korean. I stopped when I thought I heard some people shouting down the path the way those boys went.

I was glad they had left the park and didn't see me dancing. That would have been embarrassing, especially since they wouldn't understand I was just kidding around and that's not how I usually dance.

Maybe it was the clear night, the crackling fire, and the ambience of the surrounding forest, or maybe it was the manufactured fear I had over those boys, but I was excited. I suddenly had this weird urge to rip my clothing off and dance around the forest, but if those boys were still around that would definitely be embarrassing. Regrettably, I had actually done that once and it didn't end well, but that's a story I'm not ready to tell.

Instead, I grabbed another beer and threw another log on the fire.

***

"He looks like a little bitch. I bet he don't even try to defend himself." Rudy nodded. "Twenty bucks says he pisses himself as soon as we surround him."

Nobody would take the odds against the bet.

"God I need to fuck!" was all Dave had to say. The boys all cheered in agreement.

***

I definitely heard people shouting this time, and not that far away. Those boys were still around. I wondered if they were as bad as they looked and pondered if I should just go inside. What if they came back? I started daydreaming of them coming back... Having big cocks... Wait, what?! Nevermind!

I assured myself I was being ridiculous. They were just people hanging out on a Saturday night, they weren't criminals planning some attack on me.

I decided I wanted to get the fire roaring so I went to grab a couple logs. I accidentally brushed into the nearby pine tree and felt a cobweb wrap around my face. I nearly screamed.

A spider! There was a spider on my neck! I spun around, frantically wiping at my face and neck with my hands, flailing my arms. Again I was glad all those boys had left, it would have been embarrassing if they saw that, especially since they wouldn't understand the danger I was in, being assaulted by a spider!

I don't know why I kept thinking about those boys. They certainly weren't thinking of me.

***

"I'm fucking him first!" Cletus declared. "Now, I'm gonna fuck him real hard, stretch him out. He's probably going to start moaning, loud too, he won't' be able to help himself!"

"I'll keep the bitch quiet, but I get to go after." Ronald insisted. "I'll stuff his panties in his mouth!"

"Alright, gentlemen, let's do this!" Cletus said with excitement.

"God I need to fuck!" Dave yelled out in excitement. Cletus wanted to quiet him but knew it didn't matter at this point, the target house was just across the other side of the bus loop. They made their way back towards the glowing fire.

***

Did I hear that correctly? It almost sounded like someone out there wants to fuck. I laughed to myself, oh to be young again and always horny. Of course those boys were just horny. This whole time I was worried of them coming back and mugging me and I forgot they're just young boys thinking of tits all night and want nothing to do with me. Then I found myself wishing I had tits for them to think about...

At least that's what I was thinking when suddenly, they appeared out of nowhere by the high wooden fence and instantly jumped over the short chain fence. They were all around me!

I didn't have time to react. I froze, and in a moment I felt something warm running down my leg and realized I was peeing myself.

"He's urinating!" one of the boys with dark, unkempt hair and glasses said in a loud whisper.

The boys were all holding back their laughter and covering their mouths with their hands.

"Now, you just stay quiet, we ain't gonna try to hurt you." the one with straw hair said after a quick chuckle.

All I could do was nod. The fire illuminated their faces well now, I could see they were all disheveled, with greasy hair, and either bearded or had scrappy patches on their faces, aside from one skinhead with a 5 o'clock shadow. Not one of them must have owned a razor, and based on their torn and tattered clothing, that might actually have been true.

Originally I had thought they were just younger boys and dressed accordingly to the day's trends in fashion. I hadn't really got that good of a look at them before, but now I could see I was very wrong.

Not to be too judgemental, but I might have been right when I thought there were criminals drinking in the park. They looked poor and rough. They were already trespassing, so they technically were criminals. My heart was racing, but oddly I felt blood rushing between my legs too. I had always had these creeping thoughts that I denied and repressed when I masturbated, naughty boys like this...

They were all grinning and chuckling, each one's mouth filled with yellow teeth. One with a dark and curly beard pointed at my shorts, "Your shorts are wet and dirty, you just going to stand around in them, or you gonna take them off?"

"Yeah dude, that's fucking gross." Another chimed in.

I didn't even think about it, I started pulling my shorts down, almost too quickly. I was actually kind of glad for it, I was very aware I was standing in soiled shorts and I smelt of piss. If either Sarah or Andy woke up and saw what was going on in their backyard, I didn't want them to see I had peed myself in fear.

I stepped out of my shorts, I wasn't sure if these boys wanted them, afterall, my wallet was in the pocket and they probably wanted to rob me. I started handing my soiled shorts to the boy with straw hair.

"Get that shit away from me! Throw them over there." He pointed away from the group.

I turned and threw them where he pointed, when I turned back to look at him, for some reason my vision was drawn down to his crotch. I don't know why I looked there, it was almost as though some part of me thought these were still just horny boys and maybe seeing my pale skinny legs would excite them. It was a stupid thought, like some guy covered in piss would turn someone on, but standing here without any pants on, surrounded by naughty boys, covered in my own piss was kind of turning me on. I couldn't help it, maybe they couldn't either.

I swear there was a bulge in his pants too. I quickly looked him back in the eyes, I didn't want to get caught staring at his crotch. I must have been drunk, because I thought that he had very nice, big, blue eyes. Despite how goofy he looked, he was actually kind of cute. Well, at least he might be, I don't really know when boys are cute since I like girls.

The boy with straw hair continued, "We ain't here to rob you. We ain't here to hurt you. Well, some of us might hurt you a little, but it's not their fault they're so big."

The boys erupted in a quiet laughter. I had no idea what was so funny. What did he mean they're so big and it would hurt me?

"Oh man, you're not just a bitch, you're a stupid bitch, aren't you?" The boy with straw hair said, rolling his eyes at the puzzled look on my face. "You don't even know what's even going on do you, I'm going to have to explain it to you?

The boy with straw hair stepped up to me, so that his chest was inches from mine. He was standing in the puddle of pee I had made at my feet. He was taller than me, but didn't tower over me. He was scrawny but what mass he did have on his bones was muscle. I just knew he could kick my ass if he wanted to.

"They call me Cletus, and I have a Cletus-sized cock. You know what a Cletus-sized cock is?" he grinned.

He put his hand around my throat and I knew I was about to find out.

He put his other hand on my shoulder and pushed me down. I collapsed under his strength and was kneeling in the puddle of piss I had made. He took the hand from around my throat off and slapped me on the cheek, hard.

"That one's preemptive. I want you to remember to be a good little boy." He commanded.

He didn't need to tell me once. I was rubbing my cheek with my hand and trying to think fast, this was all happening so suddenly and quickly. I had secretly wanted to try being with a man, but I always had a hard time dealing with those thoughts. I wanted someone to force me, that way I could try it and be excused.

He unbuttoned his jeans, lowered the zipper and with his thumb, pulled down his jeans and underwear. An enormous cock popped out and bounced up and down right in front of my face. I'd never seen another man's erect cock before, but I instinctively got excited, even though this wasn't the most pleasing looking cock a man could have.

A Cletus-sized cock, he called it, and I think I know why: it was as goofy looking as his face. His cock was massive, so large it was almost unappealing and frightening, bending towards the end, with an oversized head.

I started being very honest with myself as I stared at his enormous cock. My heart was racing and my mouth started salivating. I knew now how bad I wanted this, and I had wanted it my entire life. I had wasted all my years avoiding it.

The train of thought I was on was making me sad, and I started crying.

Cletus smiled immensely, "Boy that sure is a good feeling, to make a bitch cry just by whipping your cock out! This is going to be a good one boys!"

The boys laughed in whispered chuckles as they enclosed around me. I knew what was about to happen and worried for a moment if Andy or Sarah came out and saw me doing what I was about to do. They had to have heard something but I realized they were probably out cold, given how much we were drinking.

"Open your mouth." Cletus rasped out.

I hesitated and was immediately met with another slap in the face. I put my hand to my cheek where I was hit, but Cletus grabbed it and pulled it down out of the way, slapping me another two times quickly.

"I'll do it! I'll do it!" I yelped as I opened my mouth widely.

Cletus stood there in silence for a good minute, me at his knees in a puddle of my piss, my mouth opened wide and staring at his enormous misshapen cock inches away.

"You want that cock in your mouth, don't you?" he asked.

I just knelt there dumbfounded, my mouth gaping open, and looked up to his eyes pleadingly. I just wanted him to put it in my mouth and know what it felt like. Instead, a strong slap came across my face. I found out I liked that too. Each time he slapped me my cock bounced in excitement. I wanted him to slap me again, so I remained silent and another slap came hard across my face. Cletus slapped me hard and quickly three more times and this was starting to hurt.

"Yes." I whispered, hoping that would be enough to get things started.

"Yes, what?" he asked, slapping me yet again.

"Yes, I want that cock in my mouth." I said awkwardly. Another hard slap followed.

"I can't hear you." he barked.

"Yes, I want that cock in my mouth!" I cried out.

He stood there silently, staring at me, blankly. After a moment he smirked. I started thinking he was just fucking around, that he wasn't actually going to do anything and was just having fun, some joke these naughty boys enjoy.

I started feeling silly. It probably showed by how agreeable to their demands I was that I was excited and actually wanted this. They were just fooling around and I made a fool of myself.

Suddenly, Cletus put a hand on the top of my head and grabbed himself by the shaft. He leaned his pelvis forward and in an instant, pushed the large head of his cock into my mouth.

Just the head of his penis was enough to fill my mouth. I couldn't believe I had a man's cock in my mouth! I always thought it would taste disgusting, but it wasn't that bad, just really salty. His cock was just very big, and I immediately started choking. I instinctively tried to pull back off it, but he put both his hands on the back of my head and pushed more of himself in.

I couldn't take his whole cock in my mouth, not even a quarter of it, but it was enough for him to start pulling it out and thrusting it back in. He sped up quickly and started fucking my face in no time, I wasn't prepared. I didn't think he'd be fair with me, and I wasn't sure there was a way to prepare for a good skullfucking: I was throwing logs on a firepit five minutes ago and now I was getting my mouth brutally fucked by a giant cock.

I couldn't think about whether I liked it or not, if I was excited and wanted more. All I could focus on was trying to breath.

Cletus pulled his cock out of my mouth and I gasped for air and tried to collect myself. As fast as his cock pulled out, another cock pushed itself in. I hadn't even realized another one of the boys had moved beside Cletus when my face was getting fucked, but this new boy had my hair clenched in his hand now as he jerked my head back and forth to suck on his cock.

The new cock being stuffed down my throat wasn't as big as Celtus', but it was still very big. I couldn't see who this large cock belonged to as my eyes were swelling and started pouring tears. I didn't know what hurt more, my hair being pulled so harshly or the cock thrashing the back of my throat.

"Suck it proper." He ordered. "I want to hear that popping sound."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, it didn't make a sound. A strong slap in my face promptly followed.

"Told you this bitch wouldn't even try to defend himself!" He laughed.

My cheek was still burning when he pushed his cock back in my mouth. I preferred this to the face fucking and wanted to do it properly, so I sealed my lips around his shaft and sucked like I was drinking from a straw. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and it made a distinctive popping sound.

"He's a quick learner!" he said while he put his cock back in my mouth and pulled it out to make the popping sound again. The boys all laughed.

Suddenly, a third hand grabbed my hair and pulled hard, pulling the cock out of my mouth. I yelped as hairs ripped out of my scalp and flooded my eyes with more tears. Whoever had a hold of me now replaced that old cock with his new cock. I looked up and through the tears all I could make out was his curly ginger hair.

The ginger's cock was the smallest of the three, it was more average size but it still burned as he kept pushing it down my throat. He didn't want to fuck my face. He didn't want me to suck his cock. He wanted to stuff every ounce of his meat down my throat. It hurt and I was gagging. I thought I might throw up but I was able to relax my throat and he slid his cock all the way in. There he held me, his hands on the back of my head, pushing my face into his crotch. My nose was buried in his curly red pubic hair and his massive balls squeezed on my chin.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed and I felt something slimy squirting down my throat. He was cumming! He squeezed my head hard between his hands and I could feel more cum squirting out. I kept choking on his fully consumed cock and when I tried to breath out my nose, I snorted and cum came out my nostrils.

The boys erupted in laughter again and the ginger pulled out his cock so that just the head was in my mouth. He sprayed a few more streams of cum and filled my mouth, I could taste his warm and salty sperm on my tongue. Despite not having the biggest cock, this guy sure cummed a lot. I hoped it was because he had huge balls and that the other boys didn't cum like this. I had determined cumshots were sexy, but too much cum spoiled the drink.

He left his cock in my mouth that was overflowing with cum. My cheeks were ballooned out and from all the gagging and choking I needed to swallow. I didn't really want to, I had never swallowed cum before and wanted to start with a smaller portion, but my body swallowed out of habit and a glassful of cum oozed down my throat.

The ginger pulled his cock out of my mouth, cum still dripping. I just knelt there, gasping for breath, gagging on the slime still in my throat from the cum I just drank. I looked around and saw all the boys had their cocks out. Cletus was right, some of these boys' cocks might hurt.