(Not) Alone by the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no patient waiting for turns anymore. Each boy grabbed my head and fucked my mouth fast and hard for a few moments, before someone else grabbed me and took a quick turn for themselves.

I was on my knees, a dirty boy in a puddle of piss, surrounded by dirty boys taking turns shoving their cocks in my mouth. Thankfully the ginger was done, for now, so that was one less cock to suck. They started whacking their cocks on my forehead and cheeks while someone else was forcing their cock in my mouth. They started spanking my bottom and pulled off my underwear. They started spitting on me. I couldn't believe any of this was happening, but I felt thrilled to be the center of everyone's attention.

With all the commotion I couldn't tell left from right, up from down, but I found myself on my back, now lying in the puddle of miss I made. My shirt was soaked on the back from the piss and soaked on the front from their spit and all the saliva and cum that kept gushing out of my mouth while they fucked my face.

"Ronald, quiet that bitch down." Cletus told the skinhead boy.

Ronald grabbed my soiled underwear and knelt on top of me, one knee in my chest, the other on my right arm. With one hand, he squeezed my cheeks and jaw and forced my mouth open, with the other hand he stuffed my underwear into my mouth. They were soaked in my piss, it tasted terrible. I gagged as everytime I bit down, piss would squeeze out and down my throat.

"Alright turn him over. Get on your hands and knees, bitch!" Cletus barked.

Here we go. He was going to put his massive cock up my ass! I was nervous and trembling as the boys manhandled me and rolled me onto my hands and knees. I stayed still on my hands and knees and waited.

He knelt behind me. I wanted to ask him to go slow and ease into it, but I knew at this point these boys were in complete control and if Cletus wanted to start fast, we'd go fast. Part of me thought I should try to fight and resist, to keep up the charade that they were forcing me, if that's what they wanted, but I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed my bum back towards Cletus' crotch and gently rubbed my rear against his cock.

A hard spank came down on my bare bottom. My naked bum that Cletus had full sight and say over. I had this weird thought that I couldn't possibly be as pretty as a girl bent over like a dog this way and felt ashamed.

Maybe they weren't going to take it any further. As far as they knew, they forced their dicks in my mouth was and fucking my ass would be even more serious. I swallowed all of that ginger's cum, but if any of them cum in my ass they'd leave their DNA behind. I had to make sure they knew I wasn't going to tell anyone.

"Get your head down and arch your back." Cletus ordered.

This was my shot. I had to make sure they still felt like they were in control and forcing me, so that they would stay excited, but I had to make sure they knew how obedient I would be. I put my cheek to the cement pavement and arched my back as much as I could. I knew my asshole was open and ready for business, and I focused on calm breathing to relax my entrance.

Something touched me right on my anus, it just rimmed in a circle around my hole. Cletus put his hands on my buttcheeks and spread them apart. I heard him spit and felt it land on my rear hole, it made me clench for a moment.

Cletus just laughed. "It's just going to hurt more if you don't relax. Doesn't matter to me, I like 'em when they're tight."

He tried pushing himself into me but it wouldn't go. In a moment I felt something slim and very hard push into my asshole. I clenched up tight immediately. I bit down on the underwear stuffed in my mouth and again pee squeezed out and filled my mouth. The object in my bum started twirling around and moved in deeper, I realized it was his fingers.

The fingers came out and something pushed inside my anus, successfully. It was much, much wider than the fingers and was already much, much deeper inside me. My eyes bulged out of my head and new tears poured out of my eyes unexpectedly, it actually hurt. I thought cocks hurting people was just some thrill added to porno's, but apparently big cocks can be painful. It must have been an entertaining sight to see because the boys all smiled, laughed and jeered.

Cletus spat again but I didn't feel where it landed. Partly because I was in a tremendously uncomfortable pain, but I knew he was spitting on his huge cock to give it more lube. He was trying to get it deeper in me. I didn't think I could take anymore and it was already so painful, but I remembered what he said about staying relaxed to ease the pain so I tried to take a deep breath and unclench my bum. I must have been successful because Cletus was able to push a lot deeper inside me.

I wanted to tell him to slow down, it was too much, but it just came out as muffled mumbling. I felt Cletus sliding his enormous member out of me and thought he might be done. Maybe he came and I didn't feel it, or maybe I was just too tight and it was hurting him.

He thrust his huge cock back inside me fast and hard and I heard a smacking sound when his pelvis hit my bottom. I let out a muffled scream from the shock. Cletus moved his hand from my buttcheeks to hold me by the hips, he grabbed me hard and started pulling his cock out and thrusting it back in all the way, faster and faster. In a moment, he was fucking my ass as hard as he fucked my mouth. With each thrust I yelped and bit down on my piss soaked underwear, squeezing pee down my throat.

He was fucking me too hard, I worried I might blackout. These naughty boys would probably continue to fuck me while I was passed out and I didn't want to miss it! I focused on my breathing and relaxing.

The sound of Cletus' pelvis hitting my ass sounded like applause. I couldn't arch my back anymore, but Cletus didn't care, he continued fucking me hard. When I tried crawling away from him he just jerked me back from the hips he held and impaled his huge cock deep in my asshole, my ass making a loud smack against his crotch.

I couldn't think straight, but I thought someone would definitely hear this now. I didn't want anybody to see me like this, but I didn't care. I wanted him to keep fucking me hard.

In a quick moment, Cletus turned me around and I was on my back. He grabbed me behind each knee with his hands and pushed my legs up, my knees in my chest. He crouched down, feet on the ground with his legs butterflied around my ass. From here I could see his massive member squeezing back inside me. I helplessly tried slowing him down by pushing on his abs.

Pinning me to the ground, he would pull his long cock out slowly so that only the tip was left inside before he thrust in quickly and hard, grunting each time. He repeated this over as all I could do was watch. He could see my face in this position so I had to make sure I didn't smile. These boys might stop if they knew I was enjoying myself. They had no idea how lucky they were tonight, but I realized how lucky I was too. The stars aligned to give me exactly what I wanted, hand delivered, I could fuck and suck all these cocks tonight and no one would ever know.

Cletus got on his knees, pushed my legs together and threw my ankles over one of his shoulders. He moved one hand around my neck and started squeezing, he was actually choking me and between his hand on my throat and the soaked underwear in my mouth I thought I was going to asphyxiate. It was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time, I didn't know what was going to happen and this naughty boy could do whatever he wanted to me.

Cletus fucked me real hard in this position, in short hard thrusts. All the while I yelped in a muffled silence. I was worried again about the noise we were making, but I realized no one could hear me. As loud as his crotch smacked against my butt, it probably wasn't loud enough to be heard clearly from a distance. It was close to 4 AM now, nobody was awake, nobody could possibly hear us. The fire was dying down and while it was enough to illuminate these boys and their big cocks, even if someone saw us, they'd have a hard time making out what was happening. Unless they were close, they wouldn't pay any attention.

I could let this dirty boy with a gigantic cock fuck me however he pleased.

He turned me onto my side, sitting on my right leg, pinning it to the floor, while he lifted my left leg onto his shoulder. My legs were spread open this way and it hurt. I tried to pull my own leg off his shoulder but he grabbed my arm and pinned it to the ground behind my back, then continued to drive his giant cock into me.

This scrawny muscular beast was drilling me hard now, he was sweating and his face was beet red. He was screeching out, almost cackling each time he thrust into me. I thought he might cum, but I didn't want him to. I wanted him to keep fucking me, but remembered there were still many other big cocks to take their turn.

Instead, he pushed me onto my back again, and this time lay on top of me, his chest on mine, his arms wrapped under my armpits. His sweat smeared all over my body. My legs were wrapped over his and the way he was taking long thrusting strides with his whole body was rubbing my back against the cement ground, which scratched and hurt.

I needed him to stop moving so much and scraping my back on the cement, so I wrapped my legs around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his back and held onto his shoulders. I squeezed my body into him as much as I could and it worked. He stopped moving his whole body and started pumping just his crotch.

He might have been fucking me harder this way, but at least my back wasn't getting shredded on the cement anymore. My actions didn't go unnoticed to the group of boys watching.

"He's getting into this!" one exclaimed.

"I think he likes it!" another chimed in.

Cletus lifted his torso up and moved his hands onto my chest, fucking me with his arms extended like he was doing a push-up, with all his weight pushing down on me. His eyes looked into mine, and I locked sight with him. Again I had a moment where I thought he had big, beautiful, blue eyes. He clenched his yellow teeth and started growling.

Now he was fucking me the fastest he ever had, I knew he was about to cum. Saliva built up around his yellow teeth and the sides of his mouth, it dripped out and landed on my face as he roared. His eyes squeezed shut and he made a few final hard thrusts in me. I had no idea what a man's cock cumming inside my asshole felt like, but I knew that was cum squirting inside my body.

I don't know how long Cletus had fucked me for, but I thought if each one of these boys fucked me that long, the sun would be up before they finished.

The one called Ronald with a shaved head was standing over me as Cletus pulled his long dripping member out of me and stood up. Ronald was tall and muscular, wearing a white muscle shirt that showed off the tattoos on his shoulders. He had the cock I was most afraid of, it was not appropriate for a human.

Cletus had a very large and thick cock, Ronald made Cletus look small. The cock swaying over my head wasn't even fully erect and looked like it was already at least nine inches, I was worried how big it might get. There was no way this horse's cock would fit anywhere inside me when fully erect. I don't remember who was who when they were all taking turns fucking my face, but I remembered one could barely fit the head into my mouth. I realized now that must have been this monster.

"Get up." was all the person attached to the horse's cock said.

I was out of breath and wanted to see what this angry skinhead would do if I didn't listen to him. Ronald grabbed me by the ankles and dragged me onto the grass and then lay down on his back near me.

"Get on." he beckoned me, tapping on his lap.

I hesitated again, but I was excited to try this way, so I rolled over onto my hands and knees and crawled on top of him. I sat on his crotch with my legs on either side of him. I was so drunk I had to put my hands on his brawny abs to keep my balance.

"Take that shit outta your mouth, I am gonna wanna hear this!" he smiled.

I had almost forgotten my underwear was still stuffed in my mouth, it was still soaked, but I think I had drunk most of the pee. My underwear was lodged in my mouth tight and pulling it out hurt almost as much as having it stuffed in.

Ronald folded his hands behind the back of his head and just lay there, calmly saying, "Alright, now slide it up inside ya."

I didn't hesitate this time, I reached behind me and grabbed his penis. My fingers didn't even touch when wrapped around his thick shaft. Where did they find this guy? How was this possible?! Holding his gigantic monster cock in my hand, I couldn't do anything but gasp in awe.

"I know!" Ronald laughed. "I'd say it'll be okay, but that's probably not true. Either way, put it in your ass!"

I grabbed him by the head of his cock and tried pushing it up my bum, but it obviously didn't fit. Ronald rolled his eyes. "Spit on it dumbass. A lot."

I kept spitting on my hand and rubbing it all over his cock, I could feel it getting even bigger as it got harder. I thought I might not be ready for a cock this size and maybe I could skip him if he'd cum just from me rubbing him with my hand, so I started rubbing vigorously, but when I looked at his face, he just seemed bored and I knew that wasn't going to happen.

Now I knew why he wanted me on top: I was going to need the weight of my body and gravity pushing down on this thing to get it inside me. I got up onto my feet and crouched over him, holding the tip to my anus, I let myself fall down on it slowly. It wasn't budging for a moment and I still thought it wouldn't fit, but suddenly the head slid inside me. My breath stopped and my eyes popped out of my head. All I could squeak out was a pathetic little "Oh!"

"Yup! Keep going, bitch!" Ronald cheered me on.

I let gravity work and kept sliding down on it. The only reason this giant stick was able to fit in me right now was because Cletus had already stretched me out.

It took a while, but after a few minutes of whimpering and pushing down on his giant cock, I fit it all inside me. My bum was resting on his lap, impaled on his giant cock. My entire body felt like it was burning. It was weird, I'd feel sharp stabbing pains in random parts of my torso with every move. I felt like organs were being pushed out of the way, though I knew that probably wasn't quite the case.

"Alright, get to work, bitch! Up and down, you know the drill." Ronald instructed.

I pulled up from his crotch, whimpering more as that hurt too, it didn't matter which direction I moved. I slowly moved back down on his cock, at least that part was easier as I found I could just relax and fall down on it. I did this a few times, and it was getting better. It started hurting a little less, I think he was stretching me out.

"Good, good. Now speed it up." he kept instructing.

Riding his cock felt awkward but I kept with it. I started getting a good pace on it, lifting myself up with my hamstrings and just letting myself fall back down on it. My bum started making a smacking sound as I came down on him. I sped up and started bouncing on his huge cock in long strides.

Ronald moved his hands from behind his head and grabbed my butt. He was much taller than me and able to reach over my legs to hold onto my bum. Both his hands had a strong grip on me and he kept squeezing my ass. Every once in a while he would give me a hard spank. I tried to ignore what he was doing and just focused on bouncing on his big cock. Even though I was adjusting, it still hurt, and I felt embarrassed at how poorly I was bouncing on his gigantic cock while all the other boys watched.

I really started bouncing on him fast and hard, taking long strides when I moved up to make sure the head of his massive member would get rubbed by my asshole's entrance. I knew this would make him cum fastest and I really wanted to feel him to cumming, so I just kept working on it.

The boys hooted and hollered. I tried to tune them out and just kept focusing on the smacking sound my ass made on his pelvis. I took a breath each time I shot my body down, impaling myself on his enormous spear and each time I heard the smack I breathed out and encouraged myself by thinking the word 'Bounce'.

"Look at him go!" one boy cheered.

Ignore them, just bounce, I told myself. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

"He's total pro!" another squealed.

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

I knew by how hard Ronald was squeezing my ass, and his constant moaning, that he enjoyed this. I sped up. My legs were burning and I didn't think I had the dexterity to ride someone's cock like this, but those boys were right, apparently I'm a total pro.

Suddenly, I couldn't feel any pain, I was mesmerized by the sound, the rhythm and this hard cock penetrating my body. I started bouncing on his cock even harder.

"Bounce. Bounce. Bounce." I kept thinking to myself with each bounce I made off his crotch. The boys all laughed.

"Fuck me! He's a total slut!" One of them bellowed.

"Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. On. It. Bounce. On. Hard. Fucking. Cock!" Was I saying this out loud? That must have been why the boys were laughing, but I didn't care, I wanted his cock to explode cum inside me. I wanted to feel my belly fill with his seed.

"Yeah, bitch! You like this don't you!" he cried out, arching his head back. I knew he was going to cum soon. "You want me to cum?"

I assumed he was just talking dirty and didn't respond, I was focused on my hard work. Bounce. Just. Keep. Bouncing! He grabbed my neck with a hand and squeezed, but I kept bouncing on his cock.

"Answer me!" he demanded.

I didn't know what to say, I obviously wanted every last drop of his cum inside me, but I didn't want these boys to know that. I wanted it to seem like I was just doing what they said, so I gave him a firm and encouraging "Yes!"

"Yeah, I bet you do. Ask me nicely." Ronald insisted as he grabbed my ass again.

"Please cum!" I almost screamed it out. I could feel his already enormous cock getting even bigger inside me as he was about to cum. I lost track of what was happening and started screaming "Bounce! Bounce! Bounce! Good! Hard! Dick!"

"Cum where?" he asked.

"Inside my ass!" I begged.

"Call me 'sir'!" he grunted as I sped up, I really wanted to make this boy explode. Bouncebouncebouncebouncebounce!

By now I was bouncing up and down on his gigantic cock so hard and fast I began to whimper and moan. I cried out loud, "Please sir! Please cum in my ass! Please sir!"

Ronald was in complete control of me with his monster cock splitting me apart. I knew I had to turn him on just a little more, I hoped pleading for his cum would do the trick.

"Say it again. And again. Keep saying it, bitch!" he commanded as he spanked me.

I wasn't even thinking anymore, I just kept begging him to cum in my ass, never forgetting to call him sir. Even as he started roaring and cumming buckets inside me, I just kept bouncing on him hard and kept begging him to cum more. Afterall, he hadn't commanded me to stop and I wanted to see if he could stay hard and go for round two.

After another minute of silence, not a movement in the backyard except me continually bouncing on Ronald's softening cock, I moved onto my knees and started grinding back and forth on his great cock. Even after cumming and softening, his cock was still massive. He didn't ask me to keep riding him after he came and he didn't ask me to keep grinding on him after that, but I wanted to make sure I really did get every last drop of his cum out and that he wasn't able to keep going.

I don't remember who took me after that. It was terribly late, I was still very drunk and felt like passing out after the exhausting effort of riding that last boy's cock. I remember the next boy wanted me to ride him, like I had Ronald. I crawled on top of him, spat on my hand, rubbed his cock and pushed it inside of me. I knew what I was doing now. I tried bouncing on him like I had on Ronald, but I was drained.