(Not) Alone by the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell onto my knees and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me over him. He started doing the thrusting, incredibly fast. I started whimpering and moaning loudly again. I fell forward, my head on his chest. I was out of strength and knew I could just let him do all the work. I lay on top of him, my head resting on his chest as he held me firmly by the ass and kept fucking me hard and fast.

The rest of the boys each had their turn. I think they caught on that I was enjoying this, so each one seemed to try and outdo their friends and tried fucking me harder and harder every which way. Ronald had set the precedent and I continued to call them 'sir'. One of them preferred I call him 'daddy' and I remember another just kept yelling that he needed to fuck, even while it was his turn fucking me.

I begged yes for everything politely. I couldn't think clearly and so just made sure to say "Yes, please sir!" after anything they said.

I think Cletus and Ronald both took another turn too. I remember being happy they had more in them, now that I was stretched and knew what I was doing, I could really take their hard fuckings.

I vaguely remember being lifted in the air as Ronald fucked me standing up, my legs on his shoulders and my arms wrapped around his neck. I remember losing control and screaming out "Yes, daddy! Harder!" I guess that was after one of the other boys demanded I call him daddy and I just stuck with using it.

There was a facedown memory of Cletus lying on top of me straight, the fingers of both his hands in the sides of my mouth pulling my cheeks apart while he ravished me.

Someone else preferred I suck their cock until they cum. I seem to remember doing all the work with that boy. He just stood there as I sucked on his cock, swinging my head back and forth as fast as I could, jacking him fast with my right hand, massaging his enormous balls with the left. I remember he came a bucket into my mouth (was this the ginger again? I had no idea but I remember he could fill a teacup with his cumshot) and I just kept sucking as all his cum kept blasting in my mouth. There was so much filling my mouth it started seeping out, I ended up slurping like a madman to make sure I got it all.

He didn't ask me to get every drop, but I wanted to make sure each boy was drained and had no cum left inside. I thought that greedily slurping up every last drop of cum like a whore would turn him on. I don't think I disappointed.

"Did you cum?" I remember someone asked the boy whose cock I was still vigorously sucking.

"A while ago." he laughed. I guess that's why his dick wasn't as hard as before. Still, I kept sucking, he hadn't told me to stop and there might have been more cum for me inside.

All the naughty boys kept taking turns with me and fucking me for hours as the sun rose. I'm pretty sure each one took more than one turn, but honestly after bouncing on Ronald's immense cock for so long, I started passing out throughout the rest of the night.

None of their cocks were as large as Ronald, I think I might have preferred that. I was able to ride them harder. With the sun rising I could tell there was one boy left. I couldn't remember if he had taken a turn fucking me yet or not (probably), but I could tell by how hard he was and how red the head of his cock was, he needed to cum. The head of his cock was such a dark red I could tell he hadn't got enough attention, I needed to take care of him.

I must have been sobering up, as I noticed someone with ginger hair was cumming a pint on my chest.

Yes, there was one boy left. He wasn't as large as Ronald but he was bigger than Cletus. Bodywise, he was the largest of the boys, tall and muscular. He had a dark curly beard and was about a good foot taller than me. After the last boy (had to have been the ginger and his unnatural cumshots) finished on my chest, Darkbeard put both his hands under my armpits, lifted me into the air and lowered me down onto a lawn chair.

Lying on my back, he gave me the command to spread my legs, which I promptly obeyed. I held my legs apart at the knees with my hands. Darkbeard lay down over me and slid his large cock inside me without any resistance. I had been entirely stretched out by now. He wrapped his arms around me, almost in a gentle hug, and buried his face into my neck.

"Put your hands on my butt." he quietly whispered in my ear. I don't think any of the boys heard him because when I grabbed his ass with my hands they all started snickering.

"Oh, he enjoys it this way!" I heard one say.

"Too bad the sun's up. Sorry Bitch, we gotta bail, but we'll be back the next time we see you alone by the fire!" said another whose voice I recognized as Cletus'.

I had almost forgotten about Cletus, but I remembered now and when I closed my eyes I could see his big blue eyes staring into mine. I opened my eyes and I could see them putting their clothes back on. I watched as I bumped up and down with each of Darkbeard's slow, long, hard thrusts.

"We'll give you two love birds some privacy!" the ginger snickered and the other boys laughed.

The lawn chair was facing the house, but I looked around and saw them leaving behind me as they jumped over the fence. Now I was alone with Darkbeard.

"Keep squeezing my butt." he whispered again into my ear.

Didn't have to ask me twice. I kept squeezing his butt as he fucked me. He seemed gentle so I started kissing his neck. He lifted his head and rested his forehead on mine. None of the other boys had done anything remotely intimate with me, but Darkbeard actually kissed me right on the lips. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and sucked on my lips.

I started sucking on his tongue. I don't know why, I had never really thought of kissing another man, I was just obsessed with cocks. I did find it hot that I was making out with a boy while he fucked me and my hands squeezed his butt. I found it odd that I was making out with someone while my eyes were open, but it just felt weird closing my eyes right now.

I saw some movement inside the house and in an instant, Andy was standing in the back door. He saw me with this beastly bear on top of me, fucking my ass slow and hard, his tongue in my mouth and my hands squeezing his butt. Andy's jaw dropped as he stared in shock at what was happening. I thought for a moment that he might try and stop the activity, or maybe call for help, but to my surprise he abruptly turned around and disappeared back inside the house.

Why didn't he do anything? Then I remembered something I had said the night before, before he went to bed. I had told him I knew someone that lived around here and that I would invite him over. Andy must have thought this was my friend! How was I going to explain this?

Darkbeard started grunting loudly and bit down on my lower lip and I felt the now all too familiar feeling of a big cock cumming in my ass. After a short moment laying still on top of me, he pulled out, rolled off me, quickly put his clothes on, and jumped over the fence without a word.

I lay on the lawn chair a moment and collected myself. I was completely naked. I looked around but couldn't find my clothing anywhere. I looked at the firepit that was now mostly ash and embers, I could make out pieces of a burnt zipper and button in the rubble. They must have thrown all my clothes in the fire at some point.

I was exhausted and needed to sleep, so I went inside, not caring that Andy was in there awake now. He was in the kitchen, smiling with a blush of embarrassment at my naked body, covered in cumstains, the cheeks on my face as red as the cheeks of my bottom.

"Fun night? How long were you two going at it?!" he laughed, "Put your clothes back on! Jesus!"

"I- I lost them, I think they fell in the fire." I didn't know what else to say. How could I explain what just happened. I was hoping nobody would ever know how much of a cock whore I was. I needed to sleep and the only things I could think of right now were huge cocks pounding my ass and cumming in my mouth.

"I'll see if I have some clothes you can borrow." he was being oddly nice. "Last night was fun, we should do it again next weekend."

"Yes! Please sir!" I accidentally exclaimed.