Not Another Christmas Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole didn't protest as I lifted the sweater over my head, sliding the bra off my shoulders without ceremony. After pushing both articles to the floor, I made to kiss him again.

He stopped me and I leaned back slightly, resting my ass against his thighs. "Something wrong?"

Cole shook his head. His eyes were all over me, lips slightly parted as he stared. I licked my lips, then bit the lower one, suddenly nervous as he kept staring at me.

"You sure nothing's wrong?"

"Nicki," he breathed. "Nothing about you is wrong at all. You're more beautiful than I ever imagined."

I blushed, chuckling awkwardly. "Did you imagine me often?"

"Way more often than I should have."

I couldn't hide my smile and Cole's eyes finally met mine as he grinned back. Our lips found each other again and his hands were everywhere, easing along my waist, circling my nipples, and running along my back to my hips. I wound my hands through his hair, pulling softly as we kissed.

His arousal was impossible to ignore, and I couldn't stop myself from grinding against it. The feel of his hardness beneath me, knowing it was because he wanted me, was infuriatingly enticing. I wanted it. I wanted to feel his cock inside me, wanted to taste it, stroke it, ride it... my panties were soaked, nearly to the point that I was worried I would get my jeans wet.

I had enough of the anticipation. At the very least, I needed to unwrap Cole.

I pulled away from him and tugged at the bottom of his sweater. "Off," I said simply.

He obeyed without protest, removing the garment without delay. I licked my lips, placing my hand against the soft spattering of hair in the center of his chest. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw pale lines of scars on his shoulder, more jagged than the one on his face.

My lips found those scars, too, and I kissed each one before moving on. My fingers trailed along his ribs, over his stomach, against his chest. Cole's hand found my chin and brought my face to his again, kissing me as I explored his body.

It was a nice stop, but not what I wanted. All the while, Cole's cock was still pressing against me, and I was tired of the layers of denim between us. Pulling away, I slid off Cole's lap.

He looked up at me as I stood in front of him, and I maintained eye contact as I undid the button on my jeans. I pushed them down my hips, kicked them to the side, and tried not to smile at the sharp intake of breath from Cole. I let him look, watching as he licked his lips, not moving until his eyes met mine again.

Once they did, I stepped forward, then knelt in front of him. Cole's eyes were wide as I held his gaze, reaching for the button on his jeans from my spot between his legs. I unbuttoned them slowly, only looking away from his face as I carefully pulled the zipper down.

He helped me pull the jeans off his hips, raising them as I guided them down his legs. I smiled as I looked at the package in front of me, still wrapped in his boxers, but straining to get out.

I touched it gently, gripping him through the fabric. Cole made a small noise as I stroked lightly, and I brought both of my hands to the waistband of his boxers. I pulled them down slowly, carefully, savouring the anticipation.

His cock came into view, fully erect, a drop of pre-cum glistening on his thick tip. Once his boxers were off completely, I wrapped my fingers around him, feeling the warmth of his smooth skin beneath my hand.

I didn't look up when Cole inhaled sharply again, just continued my leisurely examination of his cock. It really was a good-looking cock. I ran my fingers along a vein, circled the thick head, and back down to the base of his shaft before gently cupping his balls.

Cole's head tilted back as he groaned. I glanced up, smiling, and leaned in closer. My fingers curled around his shaft as I brought my lips to the base, placing light kisses along his cock. When I reached the bulb at his tip, I flicked my tongue out and licked from the underside of his cock to the top, tasting the pre-cum that had leaked out.

His hand tightened on the couch cushion, and when I looked up again, he was looking back.

"Too fast?" I asked innocently.

"Fuck, Nicki..." he whispered.

"Soon," I said. "But for now..."

I flicked my tongue out again, licking his head as I maintained eye contact with him. Cole's face looked almost pained and his breathing grew heavy.

"Please... will you... you know?"

Raising my eyebrows, I blinked at him. "What do I know?"

His face was flushing, though I'm not sure if it was from lust or from awkwardness. "You're going to make me ask?"

I grinned, kissing his dick lightly as I nodded.

His eyes closed briefly and then reopened. "Please, put it in your mouth."

"'It?'" I repeated.

"Fuck... I don't think I've ever..."

"Not big on the dirty talk?" I giggled and placed another kiss on his cock. It twitched beneath my lips. "Hmm. 'It' seems to want you to ask me properly."

Cole put his hand on my cheek and stroked it lightly. He took a deep breath, his voice strained as he spoke. "Please... Nicki, will you please suck my cock?"

"So polite," I murmured.

The noise he made as I wrapped my lips around his cock was a mix of a groan and a sigh. It was a sound I loved, something I knew immediately I wanted to hear again and again. I loved the noises Cole made. So many men that I'd been with were quiet. They expected me to be loud, to cry out and shriek and scream, but other than some grunts and heavy breathing, they didn't make much noise themselves.

Cole was different. Cole wasn't comically loud or particularly noisy, but he wasn't afraid to show his appreciation. I heard a lot more of those deep moans as I inched my mouth down his cock, working his shaft with my hand as I enjoyed his taste.

I wasn't one of those girls who didn't have a gag reflex, but with a bit of work, I could get Cole's cock most of the way into my mouth. When my nose pressed against his pelvis, he groaned again. I could feel his hand fluttering near my head, nervously wanting to touch me but unsure of what I wanted. And with a cock stuffed in my mouth, it wasn't like I could provide an answer if he had asked.

Looking up at him with his cock still shoved down my throat, I brought my hand to his and pulled it onto my head. Cole bit his lip, his hand hovering lightly against my hair for a moment. I started bobbing my head back and forth, and it only took about two repetitions before his hand was tangled in my hair and helping set the pace on his cock.

My pussy was still soaked, and I still wanted nothing more than for Cole's cock to sink inside me, but I also didn't want to stop sucking his cock. At any point during that blow job, I could have pulled back and demanded that Cole fuck me, and I don't think he would have been able to turn it down. But the noises he was making... I didn't want to stop. I wanted him to come in my mouth. I wanted to taste him.

After all, I reasoned as his cock hit the back of my throat, it wasn't like we had anywhere else to be. I could fuck him all day and all night, if I wanted to.

Around the same time I made the decision to keep sucking him off until he was done, Cole started panting. His hand stilled, gripping my hair tightly.

"Nicki... Nicki, babe, I don't want you to stop but... uh... if you don't... ahh... slow down... fuck..."

He tried to still my head, and I pulled his cock from my mouth just long enough to look up at him and smile.

"I know. I want you to," I said, then wrapped my lips around his cock again and attempted to swallow it.

His hips jerked forward just slightly and he hit the back of my throat just a little too deep. I gagged, but caught my breath quickly and resumed my pace. Cole groaned again, and suddenly both hands were on my head and he was panting heavily.

I didn't stop. I just kept taking his cock, listening to his grunts and moans, letting his hands guide me as I brought him closer and closer to the edge. Glancing up, I caught Cole watching me suck him intently. If I hadn't had his cock halfway down my throat, I would have smiled.

Just a few moments later, his hands tightened in my hair.

"Nicki, I'm gonna... pull back now if you don't want..."

I did want, but I couldn't say that. I settled for shoving his cock down my throat again and again, hoping he got the message.

He groaned and suddenly his cock was spasming in my mouth, twitching as globs of cum shot into my throat. I slowed my movements, sucking lightly as he finished, his hands gripping my hair for dear life.

When the last drop of cum dripped onto my tongue, I pulled my mouth off of Cole's cock and swallowed. Licking my lips, I looked up at him.

"Doing all right?" I asked lightly.

He had collapsed back against the couch, breathing hard.

"Jesus, Nicki," he whispered. "Holy shit."

I laughed as I wiped my mouth and stood up. "So, is that a yes?"

He nodded, extending his arm towards me. I settled onto the couch next to him, surprised when he pulled me in for a kiss.

"That doesn't bother you?" I asked when he pulled back.

"What?"

"Kissing after... you know?"

"Oh, I have to be specific, but you can call it 'you know?'" He chuckled as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Why should it bother me? Does it bother you?"

I shook my head. "I just have been with a lot of guys who didn't like it, I guess."

Cole kissed me again, lingering as he did. "They're idiots, then. You just sucked my cock. Least I can do is kiss you after, especially since I want to kiss you all over after something that amazing."

He punctuated his sentence by pinching my nipple. I giggled as he kissed me again, then again, and again. Then he was directing me with his hands, gently pushing me back and guiding me to lie down. When I was on my back, he nestled himself between my legs, pinning me against the couch as we kissed.

One hand held his weight; the other touched my breasts, his thumb moving over my nipples as he continued kissing me. Then he was touching my ribs, hand gliding down my stomach until it reached my panties. Those fingers of his slipped under the waistband, over my mound, and to my dripping pussy.

A muffled sound of delight emerged from Cole as his fingers dipped into my slit, slick with my juices. A soft noise passed my lips as the tip of his finger dipped into my entrance, then traced up to my clit. He never stopped kissing me, just began fingering me lightly as I moaned against his mouth.

It might have been that I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. It might have been Cole's magic fingers. Hell, it might have been a Christmas miracle. But whatever it was, it was not going to take long for me to come.

I think Cole intended to go down on me, but I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tightly to me as my orgasm built. I could feel it coming: the tips of my toes were tingling, my thighs were starting to burn, and deep in the pit of my stomach, a fire was roaring. My nipples were hard, my fingers clenched against Cole's back, and I gasped for air.

Despite how close I was to the edge, the orgasm itself was slow. I felt each part of my body react. My head tilted back, my eyes squeezing shut as Cole's lips moved to my exposed neck.

I moaned. He kept fingering me.

I squirmed. He didn't stop.

And then I teetered off the edge. I peaked; I came, like falling in slow motion as fire shot through my body. I writhed beneath Cole, crying out as pleasure spread from my core, overtaking my senses. Clutching him tightly, I nearly cried with relief as his hand kept its pace against my clit.

All too soon, it was over, and I breathed deeply as Cole's fingers slowed, gently stroking my pussy as my body relaxed. His lips moved against my neck, muffled words that I didn't quite hear.

"What was that?" I asked.

He lifted his head and grinned at me. "I said, do you always come that fast?"

I laughed and swatted his arm. "You'd be insulted if I asked you that."

"Yeah, but I have a recovery period, whereas I can do that to you again... and again..." His finger dipped teasingly into my entrance again.

I pressed my lips together, blushing slightly. "Not usually that fast, no."

His finger pressed against me again. "And can I make that happen again?"

I nipped at his lip. "If you're really, really good at it."

Cole made a soft noise of agreement as he kissed me, finally withdrawing his hand from my panties.

"I'm up for the challenge. Why don't we move somewhere with a bit more space?"

Leaving our clothes in the living room, I took Cole's hand and led him to the bedroom.

"Sorry," I said as we entered. I may have put the laundry away, but my bed was unmade and the room certainly wasn't its tidiest. "I should have cleaned up more."

"Hmm? Didn't even notice."

I turned to look at him. Cole's eyes flicked up.

"There's a way better view in front of me," he said. "Though, if I could change just one thing..."

He stepped forward, directing me to the bed. I hurriedly pushed the blankets to the side as I sat, then lay back as Cole moved to the edge of the bed.

Leaning forward, he peeled my panties down my legs. I watched as he pulled them off, dropping them to the floor as he looked at me. He paused for a moment, then brought his hands to my knees and gently guided my legs apart.

"Much better," he murmured.

I felt completely exposed, lying vulnerably on my back with my legs spread as Cole feasted on my body with his eyes. His hands rested lightly on my knees as he took me in, eyes lingering on my pussy. When I couldn't bear it any longer, I shifted slightly.

"You're staring," I said.

"Sorry." His eyes met mine, his face serious. "I mean it, Nicki. You are so beautiful. I can't believe this is finally happening."

In another life, one that seemed to have existed only hours before yet felt like a distant memory, I would have come up with some snarky response. But Cole's eyes were so sincere, his words so heartfelt, that I couldn't think of one cynical thing to say.

Instead, I reached for him. "Come kiss me."

He climbed on the bed, nestled between my legs again. The feel of his body was intoxicating, his skin brushing against mine as he moved over me. Then he was kissing me again, and that magical feeling of electricity ran through my body as his lips covered mine.

Between us, I could feel his cock beginning to recover. It twitched, thickening just slightly as we held each other. The thought of finally having him inside me was more than enough to make me shift beneath him.

"I want you," I mumbled against his mouth.

"I know," he said. "Just a little bit longer. In the meantime..."

His words trailed off, as did his kisses. They trailed down my neck and along my shoulder. His lips found a spot on my collarbone that tickled, and his tongue darted out to make sure it really was ticklish. His lips moved lower, kissing the tops of my breasts. As he licked down my cleavage, he brought a hand to my breast and gripped it gently. His lips moved up and sucked at my nipple, and I couldn't stop the high-pitched whimper that left my mouth.

I touched his head as he licked and sucked my breast, hair weaving through my fingers as he worshiped my body. Cole released that breast and turned his attention to the other one, mirroring his actions on my other nipple.

Once he had decided I'd been thoroughly teased, he began planting kisses along my ribs. Both hands came to my waist and gripped me tightly as he nuzzled his way down my stomach, leaning back further and further as he made his way to my pussy.

I bit back a moan as he kissed the top of my mound, only to have him kiss along my hip and down the top of my thigh. My legs weren't left wanting as he caressed them with his lips, dotting kisses all the way down to my knee before he began moving back up the inside of my thigh. As he inched closer and closer to my center, I trembled, wanting... no, needing him desperately.

But Cole wasn't done. He mimicked his actions on my other leg, and by the time his kisses landed on my inner thigh again, I was a wreck.

"Please," I gasped. "Cole, please..."

His tongue flicked out and traced along my lips with the lightest of touches.

"Please what?" he said, a hint of laughter shrouded in his deep voice.

I knew what he was doing.

"Lick my cunt, Cole. Put your fingers inside my pussy, suck on my clit, do whatever you want. Just do it now, please."

I doubt he was surprised at my language, and he looked up at me as he lowered his face to my pussy. The intensity of his gaze caused me to shiver, and when his lips finally touched mine I sighed in relief.

He licked my pussy, all right. No man had ever eaten me out like that, and as he was sucking my clit and curling his fingers expertly to hit my G-spot, I decided no one else ever would. Cole could have proposed to me right then and there, and I would have asked what time the courthouse opened the next day.

I came twice with Cole's mouth between my legs. The first time was another slow buildup, warmth rising through me. I knew I was close, and I grabbed at Cole's head as I cried out. My stomach clenched and my legs seized around his head, and all the while he kept lapping at my clit leisurely.

As I relaxed against the bed and my legs dropped away from his ears, I expected him to pull back, but Cole wasn't done. He rolled his tongue against me gently, conscious of my heightened sensitivity and able to use it to his advantage. As I caught my breath, he looked up at me again.

There was a crafty gleam in his eyes as one of his fingers moved along my slit, lower and lower, until it was just pressing against the puckered entrance to my ass. He paused, raising an eyebrow at me for permission.

"Oh, God," I gasped. "You're going to be the death of me. Yes. Do it."

I felt the soft vibrations of his chuckle against my clit, involuntarily trembling at the sudden sensation. Cole kept his attention on my clit, feathering it lightly and gently, as his finger circled my asshole.

My eyes fluttered shut as his finger pushed inside my ass. I tried to relax as he fingered me, and as I did, his intensity on my clit increased. Pricks of pleasure tingled through my body, and there was no slow ascension towards orgasm that time. One minute I was in a haze of pleasure, enjoying the feeling of Cole's finger and tongue and breath against me. The next, a rapid climb began, and I could only hold on as I plunged over the edge, coming with a wild shriek as stars flashed in my eyes.

Cole removed his finger from my ass and his tongue from my clit as I panted. My legs were like jelly, my toes numb. As my eyes opened again, I saw him kneeling between my legs, grinning as he wiped his mouth on the back of his hand.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" I asked weakly.

He laughed and bent forward, pressing a kiss to my stomach, then my ribs, then my chest and finally my mouth. I kissed him back eagerly, the taste of my pussy still clinging to his lips.

There was a hardness against my hip, and despite the intensity and quantity of the orgasms I just had, I wanted it inside me. I didn't know if I was capable of another one, but I was desperate to feel him. The need of it consumed me, and I pushed myself up on my elbows.

"Get on your back," I told him.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

He rolled off of me and onto his back. I crawled to the edge of my bed, knocked two or three things off my bedside table, and rummaged around the drawer until I found a condom.

When I turned back to Cole, I took in the view for a moment. He was watching me as he lay there, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he smiled. I smiled back and moved towards him, handing him the condom without a word.