Not Another Christmas Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put it on quickly, and as soon as he was done I straddled him. Reaching down, I guided his tip to my entrance. I didn't tease him, didn't hover over his cock or slide him along my slit. As soon as he was positioned to enter me, I sank down, exhaling as my body welcomed him inside.

Cole groaned as my pussy enveloped him. Once he was inside, I stilled for a moment, shifting my hips back and forth as I adjusted to him. His hands moved to my sides, I pushed my hair over one shoulder, and began riding him.

His length was perfect, filling me comfortably as I sheathed him inside of me again and again. My breasts bounced as I moved, and Cole's eyes were focused on them like a laser. He was making those noises again, little groans as I worked his cock, sounds that sent a sparking pulse through my body. I kept a medium pace, not slow but not frantic, enjoying the sensations and the noise and the absolute happiness I felt in that moment. I wanted nothing more than to stay like that.

On the practical side of things, however, I had physical limitations. Cole had brought me to orgasm three times. Three intense, consuming times. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't keep fucking him like that forever. I leaned forward, bringing my torso closer to Cole's, and kissed him as my movements slowed. He understood, and thrust up into me as I rested against his chest, his hands moving to my ass and gripping lightly as he took over.

His cock was still inside me when he sat up, his chest meeting mine as his hand pushed against the small of my back. I moaned softly against his mouth, a wave of delight winding through me, and ground against him instinctively. The intimacy of the moment was euphoric, our bodies pressed together and joined. My arms were around his neck as he hugged me close to him, kissing as we slowly moved against each other.

I don't know how long we stayed in that passionately close embrace, but eventually, Cole directed me to lay down, plunging inside of me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Despite my doubt that I was capable of coming again, the familiar stirring inside my stomach began. I slipped a hand between us, fingering my clit as Cole drove into me.

"Yes," he urged. "Come on, Nicki. Let me feel you come."

It was unsteady at first, a sparking and flickering that I wasn't sure would catch. In any other situation, I would have been uncertain that I could finish before he did. But Cole was on his second round, and his stamina was much higher than mine. He kept fucking me, whispering in my ear, and the flickering became a burn that consumed me completely.

I don't know how long it took for Cole to finish. It may have been minutes later, or hours. The state he had me in had no concept of time, only pleasure. I came against him, my pussy gripping his cock as I tensed, my legs holding him close to me as I cried out. I rode that wave for as long as it took Cole to come again, shuddering as he groaned in my ear.

We held each other tightly afterward. Cole got up at some point to throw the condom away, and when he came back I had tugged the blankets over me. He moved underneath them, pulling me to his chest as we recovered. I couldn't remember a time that I felt so intoxicated off sex, so completely satiated, and so physically drained.

Cole kissed my hair. "Are you all right?"

"Mmm."

"Did that mean yes?"

I snorted and nodded.

"Can I ask you something crazy?"

"Mmm."

"Is it too early for me to use the L-word?"

My eyes flew open as my heart began to pound. He couldn't be serious. Chemistry or not, we had only known each other for a few months. On top of that, whatever was happening between us had only officially become a thing that day. It was absolutely crazy. It was absolutely too early.

And I absolutely didn't care.

"No, it's not. I think I feel the same way," I whispered.

"You don't know how happy that makes me," he said, cuddling me close. "I can't wait any longer. Let's have lunch."

Lunch.

"Asshole," I muttered, trying to wriggle out of his grip.

Cole burst out laughing. "I'm joking! Nicki—stay still—I was joking!"

I swatted his arm as I tried to escape his grip, blushing and laughing and grumbling at him the entire time. Cole tried to capture me, finally managing to grab my wrists and pin me to the bed on my back. He grinned as he looked down at me, and I smiled back at him.

"Got you," he said.

"You got me. Good luck getting rid of me."

"Oh, you're not going anywhere." He dipped his head to mine, kissing me softly. "I love you, Nicki."

"I love you, too."

He kissed me again, his grip on my wrists releasing so I could wrap my arms around him.

"Cole?" I asked after a few moments.

"Mmm?"

"Lunch sounds really good right about now."

We both laughed and he nipped at my lip.

"Merry Christmas, Nicki."

"Merry Christmas. I love you."

*

Christmas is the time to say "I love you"
Share the joys of laughter and good cheer
Christmas is the time to say "I love you"
And a feeling that will last all through the year
--Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You, Billy Squier

**

I hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading! Whatever you celebrate at this time of year, may it be joyous.

Love, Cheryl