Not Another Cuckold Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie lay on her back and got me to straddle her chest. I knew what she wanted. I parted her tits and licked her cleavage, then I lay my cock on her and enfolded her breasts around it. The feeling was exquisite. I pumped her flesh gently. As my cockhead appeared between the mounds, Katie leaned forward and tongued the eye of my helmet. I felt like I was staring in a porn film. Katie could feel my balls twinge on her stomach. "Fuck my tits, Gary. Cum on me. Spunk in my face." My body was out of control as I jerked between those lovely mounds. I came in four heavy spurts. In her hair and eyes. On her nose and mouth and on her chin. Katie laughed and wiped her eyes and face. She sucked her fingers clean. My dead cock twitched again. She massaged the rest of my jizz into her tits and took hold of my cock. She rubbed the sensitive head against her nipples, producing a final dribble of cum. I kissed her, tasting my spunk on her lips and face.

We lay next to each other, trying to get our breathing to return to normal. "God Gary, I'm a slut. I've just done things with you I didn't do with Martin before we'd been married five years."

"I've done things with you I've never done in all the years I was married to Helen."

Katie cuddled into me. "I've wondered what it would be like with another man."

"I hope you're not disappointed."

"God no Gary. I've come so much and you've not even fucked me yet. That squirty thing. I thought it was something they faked in porn films. You're okay with me being so much older than Helen?"

I took Katie's hand and put it on my cock, which had recovered in record time. "I'm not, complaining, and neither is he." I surprised her with my speed of recuperation.

"Let's not keep him waiting then."

I got on top of her and slid in like I'd been doing it all my life. "Hello Katie. Pleased to meet you." Her laugh reverberated all the way to her cunt lips, and I thrusted. Now we'd slaked our raw lust we could enjoy each other. We fucked leisurely, stopping often to kiss and just look at each other's faces. We both felt the passion building, and my strokes became more urgent. Katie spurred me on.

"Fuck me hard, Gary. Don't be nice, use me. Fill me with your cum." My rhythm became ragged. Helen was almost mute, even in the throes of passion, so Katie's vulgar demands were beyond my wildest dreams. "I can feel you spunk rising, Gary. Give it to me. Give me all your cum." My hips pistoned as if I were trying to nail her to the mattress. I'm sure the van was making a racket on its noisy springs, but I didn't give a damn who heard. I cried out as I came, lost in my world for a moment, then I noticed Katie thrashing below me. Her hand was flashing across her clit. I pinched her nipples, and she went over the edge. I collapsed on her. We were bathed in sweat. I had dreamed about sex like this, but I thought I'd missed my chance. Perhaps young people these days are right to want much more experience before they get married.

We looked at each other and started laughing. It was such a joyous experience. We cuddled in the small bed and slept fitfully. Every couple of hours one of us would wake with a need that had to be satisfied. The second time we did it doggy style. As I pulled out, Katie squirted over my cock and balls. She kept apologising until she saw the look on my face.

"This is like Christmas for you, isn't it?"

I pulled her towards me, and we spooned. "And my last five birthdays."

We managed a fourth and final time as dawn was breaking. Our exhausted bodies gave up, and we slept until the sun was high in the sky.

---0---

Next morning, I wondered what would happen. It didn't feel like a one-night stand for either of us. But I was wrong. Katie had her back to me. "We can't do this again, Gary. I don't regret it. You are a lovely man, but Martin needs me. He needs to get better and my carrying on behind his back won't help that. Maybe he was right that I needed a break, but we can't do this again. We mustn't." She was trying to convince herself as much as me.

"Turn around Katie and tell me what happened between us was just a fuck. A fling that you won't even remember this time next week."

She turned over. There were tears in her eyes. "Gary, you know that's not true. But I can't, not now."

I tried to be angry with her, but the distress in her face stopped me. "I can't believe I've just found you and I will lose you at the same time."

There was nothing else to say. Katie put on her big cardigan and grabbed her clothes, hoping to make a dash to their motorhome unseen. "Promise me you'll say goodbye before you go."

Katie opened the sliding door. She perched like a skydiver about to leap from a plane.

"Katie, look at me. Look at me, before you go."

"You know I can't do that, Gary." Then she was gone. As if she were falling through the sky away from me.

Part 2

Martin found me on the beach later that morning. I hoped the wind would clean my lungs and purge my memories, but it was no use. Every time I closed my eyes a montage of Katie was playing I my head. Katie doing the Mashed Potato, Katie smiling coyly as I watched her in the changing room, Katie under me, Katie looking at me as I came over her. How long would this torture last?

"Penny for your thoughts, mate?" Martin's enigmatic smile threw me. I was prepared for anger or disgust, but not this. "You know Gary, a couple of years ago I'd have been duking it out with a guy who'd fucked my wife. Especially if he did it as well as you did."

I guess the knackered shocks on my van had played their own symphony. "So what's changed, Martin?" I couldn't believe his calmness. He'd have to throw a punch soon. What he said next was a knockout blow.

"Stomach cancer, twice Gary. That's what's changed my world."

I must have looked shocked. He suggested we sit down, and we perched on a grassy dune.

"I had the first bout not long after we met you the last time. Hospital, chemo, bald as a billiard ball, awful drugs, the lot. 'You're in remission, you've beaten it, Martin.' I believed the consultants' wishful thinking. Then last year it came back."

"What can they do this time Martin?"

"That's what I said. It's too widespread for chemo, not that I would want to go through that again, and I would not want to put Katie through it either."

I felt like a complete shit for what happened between me and Katie. "Listen Martin, if I had any idea, I would never have--"

"Relax Gary, nothing's happened that I did not want to happen. Katie's a great fuck, isn't she?"

I looked at Martin, again that enigmatic smile. "She's more than that, Martin. So much more. And you know it."

Now Martin smiled properly. "I knew it; you really like her. Got that feeling about you three years ago, even with your wife and kids around." I held up my hands to admit defeat. "I had to be sure Katie felt the same, so I just encouraged things along when you appeared. This will be our last weekend here. I won't be able to manage the van soon and Katie does not like to drive it."

"If that's the problem, I'm sure I can move the van for you. You could come down in the car."

"Thanks for the offer Gary, but there is something better you can do for me, if you're willing to that is." I nodded. "Thing is, I haven't told Katie about the second bout. She doesn't know I won't make it. That's on my things to do list for next week."

"Oh, my god Martin. How could you?"

"You mean how could I look at her hopeful face every day knowing what I had to say would destroy her? I love the woman. I wanted to spare her that for as long as possible. Wouldn't you?"

I looked at him. If I were ever in his terrible position, I would have done the same.

"When it gets terrible, Katie will need a friend for emotional support and the physical comfort you've shown you can give. Are you up to the job, Gary?"

I wasn't even conscious of thinking before I answered. "Yes Martin, I won't let you down."

"Good. Now you need to play along. Katie thinks I've come here to warn you off. Tell you once was enough. Can you act the part?" I nodded. "I'll tell Katie the truth about my illness when we get home. She'll be in pieces all week, but I want you to come to our house next weekend. I'll say I want to go out. Live as much as possible while we still have the time. Give me your number now so we can keep in touch."

We sorted out a few more details and made our way back to their motorhome. Katie was making breakfast for us. She searched our faces for clues of how our meeting went.

"Relax, love. We've had a good chat, and Gary's got the message. He knows it was a one off. I'm not ready to give up my duties to some young stud." Martin laughed, and we both laughed along nervously. "What's I the pan love, I'm starving?"

We ate a hearty full English breakfast. It embarrassed both Katie and me when Martin said we looked like we needed to build up our strength. Then it was time for me to go. "I'm going to the loo down by the showers, so I'll say goodbye to Gary now." Martin shook my hand, and we hugged. Katie tried to read the look that passed between us as he left. I walked towards Katie with my arms open. She hesitated and then came to me. She felt warm and soft and shampooed. I felt myself stir, and so did she. We broke apart.

"You two were gone so long I thought they would call me down to identify the bodies."

"No, we're cool. But you are his wife and I respect the two of you too much to make things any more awkward."

"Did Martin say why he let it happen?"

This was something we'd discussed on the beach. "When I asked him the same thing, he said you were disappointed with your birthday present, so he thought he'd give you something you wanted." She laughed. "What did he give you for your birthday?"

"A new steam iron I'd been on about?"

I laughed. "Let that be a lesson to any man who thinks his wife yearns for household goods."

Our goodbye kiss lasted five minutes. What started romantically ended with us both teary-eyed and snotty. Not the way it is in the movies. I so wanted to reassure her this was not the end, but I had to abide by Martin's wishes. Like Katie earlier, I could not look back as I left. I did a quick check around my van and drove off.

---0---

I arrived back at Helen's. It seemed a lifetime ago since I'd left the family home on Friday evening. My life had been thrown in the air and was still floating back to the ground. The kids met me at the door with a thousand apologies for not telling me about their weekend plans. I said they were growing up and there would be times when they wanted to be with their friends.

"We'll do it when it's mum's turn," said Tyler.

"Yes, she can't wait to get rid of us so she can go out," said Sasha.

"Oi you two. Social services might be listening. Just remember who looks after you for all the yucky things that need to be done," Helen shouted from the living room.

"Yes. Don't give your mum a hard time. I'm lucky, I only get to spend the good times with you." I gave them both a reassuring hug.

The kids ran upstairs, and I walked into the living room. Helen was on the sofa. She looked nice. She was wearing a dress and tights, rather than her usual sweat shirt and joggers for around the house. I sensed something odd. She poured me a cup of tea from the pot and we pretended to watch a countryside programme.

"So, where did you go when you left here? I was worried. You look tired."

I'd played with several answers to this question on the way back, but I went for partial honesty. "I went to that caravan park in Wales where we used to take the kids. Bumped into a couple we knew. Do you remember Martin and Katie?"

She searched her mind, "Do you mean the builder and his wife?" I nodded. "He was okay. I didn't care so much for his wife, but the kids adored them."

"They felt the same about them. They were sad to hear about us. I said I'd take the kids next time so they could see them." Helen hung on, waiting for me to elaborate, but I let the silence hang until she'd had enough.

"How was your evening out, Helen?"

She searched my face to make sure I was not looking for an argument. She saw something different in my eyes. I couldn't tell you what it was, but it seemed to reassure her. She looked at the doorway to make sure no one was lurking.

"I've known Craig for a few months. Just dates, drinks, dinner... a short time at his flat." Forty-eight hours ago, that admission would have gutted me, but now I just smiled. It was not the reaction Helen was expecting. Miffed, she ploughed on. "Anyway, this was our first proper weekend together. It could have gone better."

"Helen, someone recently told me young women were disappointed by the failure of their expectations rather than by reality. It takes time. You may have to kiss a few frogs before you find a prince."

Helen leaned close; looking for malice in my remark, then finding none, tried to understand what had changed. She gave me the coy Lady Di glance above the eyebrows that got her out of jail with me so many times.

"Helen, you're feeling fragile. You want to be wanted, but not by me, not really. You look lovely, you know you do, lovely enough for me to take you upstairs. But it's got to mean something to both of us."

Helena looked puzzled. Then the penny dropped. "I'll find out who this woman is."

"Then what will you do?"

"I'll tell her there's been a mistake." She seemed to crumble. That I was ready to let her go when she was having second thoughts unnerved her.

I kissed her on her cheek, catching the tear as it fell. I stood up. "I need to get going; early start on site tomorrow." She hugged me and we stood in each other's arms for longer than we had done in ages.

"What have we done Gary?"

"We've moved on and it hurts, and sometimes we yearn for the comfort of things we wanted to get away from. But it will get better, Helen."

I said goodbye to the kids and Helen showed me out. She stood on the doorstep as I walked down the path. I am sure there are many men around the world who have walked away from two women who wanted them in the same day. I never thought I'd be one of them.

---0---

The next week was a nightmare. Martin told Katie the truth on the Monday and she went to pieces. She was annoyed he'd lied to her about how serious his illness was. She cried all the time, then felt guilty she was not doing more for him. But there was nothing else she could do. I begged him to let me speak to her, but he insisted on waiting until she'd got over the worst of it. By the end of the week, she agreed to put a brave face on it so they could enjoy the time they had left together.

Martin took her shopping on the Thursday and bought her an expensive outfit for a supposed evening out on Friday. He stayed with her as she tried on endless combinations, instead of sneaking off to the electrical department as was his habit. "See, you can teach an old dog new tricks," he said. I guess it was the reminder of me and his time being limited that set her off again. He phoned me that evening as he had done all week just to check I would not bottle out. "She's had such a miserable week Gary; she needs cheering up." The depth of Martin's love for his wife choked me up. Facing what he did, his first thought was still for her.

I was full of nerves when I knocked on their door that Friday night; pulling at the collar of the new dark blue shirt I wore under my work suit, following Martin's instruction to dress up. They were arguing about who should answer the door, then I saw Katie's shape looming in the frosted glass. She opened the door and stood speechless. "You're not getting rid of me that easily, Katie. Not if Martin has anything to do with it." His laughter from behind made her swing round.

Happy tears flooded Katie's eyes. "You are bastards, both of you. Him for not telling me sooner and you for going along with his plans."

"If you'd rather I leave, Katie?" I took one step back onto the path. She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the house. The closing door almost decapitated the flowers I was hiding behind me. She hugged me around the chest like a child looking for its parent's protection.

"I thought I'd lost you forever, Gary. I thought I would lose everything nice." She squeezed tighter, and I stroked her hair.

"Is that any way to greet a man who loves you? For god's sake woman, give him a proper kiss," said Martin.

Katie looked at her husband for reassurance and then up at my face. My affection was plain for her to see. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Martin rescued the flowers so I could hold her in both arms. It seemed like ages passed before his voice on the phone in the other room brought us back to this world.

"What does this mean, Gary?"

"I don't know Katie, but I'm here, I'm here for you both for however long you need me."

Martin announced he had ordered a Chinese takeaway. "I know you don't really want to go out, Katie. Nor do I. But at least will you put on that expensive dress I bought you so we can both enjoy it."

Katie looked at herself in the hall mirror. "God, I look like an old bag, all puffy eyed. This will take some fixing, so no complaining about how long I take, okay?" She skipped upstairs into the bathroom and we could hear her singing as she started the shower.

Martin looked up the stairs. "Was I right to make you wait until today to speak to her?"

"You were right, Martin. You know your wife better than me."

"Don't worry, mate. You'll have plenty of time to learn."

---0---

Katie was as good as her word and had still not emerged by the time the take away arrived an hour later. "Come on, love the food's here. You don't like it cold," Martin shouted. Katie told Martin to get the good Chinese crockery out and promised she would not be much longer. The smell of the food was making our mouths water, but that was nothing to the effect Katie had on us as she came into the dining room.

"I'm not sure about this dress. It might be a bit young for me. I don't usually..." She petered out as she saw the looks on our faces. The clingy black sleeveless dress ended just above the knee. The round halter neck made the most of Katie's good shoulders. It had contrasting cream and black lace panels at the sides, which created the illusion of a smaller silhouette.

"It's a body con dress," said Martin, showing off his recent knowledge of women's fashion. "Give us a twirl, love." Katie twisted on her black patent stiletto sandals. The side panels emphasised the curve of her arse. A prominent silver zip ended just above her tail bone. My eyes followed it.

Martin smiled. "I know, it's just begging to be pulled down, isn't it? I almost got in the changing cubical with her."

Katie looked over her shoulder and laughed at our goggle-eyed appreciation. She bent over and wiggled her bum. I noticed the sheer seamed black stockings on her shapely calves.

"Oh, my god Katie."

"She scrubs up well, doesn't she?" said Martin proudly.

"I don't look too--"

"You look perfect, Katie. Provocative and demure at the same time. Like a sexy newsreader."

She seemed to like that description. I took her hand while Martin pulled out a seat for her.

"A girl could get her head turned by all this attention from two handsome men."

As we ate, I could not stop glancing at her. Her hair was up, with curly strands hanging on each side. The eye make-up was subtle, making the most of her amber eyes, and her lips and nails were the same ripe plumb colour. I thought it was my eyes, but Katie seemed to sparkle. She put me out of my misery. "It's body glitter on my shoulders and arms. Not much call for it on a campsite."

"It's witchcraft, that's what it is. He's got that hopeless look I had when I first saw you all those years ago." Katie smiled and grabbed Martin's hand, then she grabbed mine. "There's no cure, mate," Martin said.