Not Another Cuckold Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want one."

After dinner Katie insisted on dancing, but in deference to our full bellies she selected a smoochy record with classics by all the well-known crooners. Martin and I took turns to partner her. "I don't know why I never thought of this before. Martin wants to stop after a couple, but I don't. The answer is to get another man who will take over."

I pulled her close to me. There was no space between our bodies. Katie could feel my hardness against her belly. "It's a tough job, but someone has to do it." I kissed her neck and bare shoulders and she started moaning. Martin stood up behind her, and I released my grip on Katie.

"Where do you think you're going?" He put his hands on her hips and kissed her on the other shoulder. Katie gasped as she felt her husband's hardness against her arse. We seemed to work in tandem. I kissed her lips while Martin teased her shoulders from behind. The record changed, and he turned Katie round. I resumed on her shoulders and slid the zip down a few inches and licked the exposed skin.

"Oh my god, you two will make me cum just by doing this," Katie panted. She ground her arse into my groin and I knew her hand was rubbing Martin's cock through his trousers.

As each record changed, we turned Katie, and the zip came down a bit more. It was undone on my turn, exposing her black bra and the ribbon of a tiny thong. I tugged at the string, knowing it was inserted into the crack between her lips. Katie came without warning. Her arms were around Martin's head and her mouth clamped onto his. I pulled her hips against my hardness as she twitched. We paused for a breather. "Shall we take this upstairs, love?" Katie answered her husband in a breathy voice. "Not yet. I want more of this. Get me out of this dress, I want to feel you both against me."

I don't know if she had the same struggle to get into it, but it was a two-man job to get her out. Katie stood in a lacy black bra, which presented her large tits beautifully. The tiny black thong knickers had all but disappeared between her pouty lips.

We resumed our dancing, only this time Katie removed an item of clothing from each of us. I took off her bra so Martin and I could enjoy the feel of her tits in our Katie sandwich. Our erotic dance almost came to a comical end as Martin and I shuffled around with our trousers and pants around our ankles while Katie had hold of our stiff cocks from behind and in front. We disrobed and Katie led us by our cocks to the staircase. I was happy that while he seemed to poke further out of her fist, mine seemed to require a wider grip. An honourable draw in anyone's book.

In their bedroom, we lay Katie back on the bed and dispensed with the thong, but not before Martin sniffed it and offered it to me for the same. "You're both going back to the dog pound in the morning," Katie warned. I said we should leave the hold-up stockings and shoes on. Martin said it was a good call.

This was unfamiliar ground for all of us, but we fell into it. We lay either side of her and shared Katie's full breasts, competing to see who could make their nipple stiffer. I claimed winner's rights and kissed her while Martin worked his tongue down her body. I knew when he'd reached her clit. Katie came again, clamping her mouth against mine and her thighs around Martin's head. We lost Katie in lust as she moaned and went limp. Martin came back up the bed. I could smell her pussy on his face. She released both of us. "Oh, my god, that was unbelievable. The two of you working me over. Jesus."

"You've dreamed of this, haven't you?" I said. In answer, she grabbed both our cocks. "Sorry we're not a couple of donkey cock black guys."

"Ya mon," said Martin, and the two of us laughed.

"Just shut up you two and fuck me," Katie demanded.

Martin took proprietorial rights and got between her thighs again and Katie put her head down to my cock. We started an easy rhythm and Katie seemed to undulate between us. It was about giving her pleasure, not pounding a piece of meat as seemed the case in gang bang porn films. She came again. This time, as Martin pulled out, she squirted on him. I knew from his surprise it was a first for him. I had enormous pride that I had managed it before. My cock seemed to grow bigger in Katie's mouth. Her look of gratitude when I did not contradict his assertion that it had never happened before made me love her even more. We changed ends twice before I was between her legs again and said I was going to come. I looked at the two of them for advice. Martin smiled at his wife and said, "Stay in there, fella." I had not touched myself since that Sunday morning, and a flood of spunk rushed through my balls and into Katie's spasming cunt. I looked up at them. They were looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Martin."

"I will always love you, Katie."

Despite being inside his wife, I felt like an interloper on their intimacy. I pulled out and said I would give them some privacy and I found the shower. Afterwards I lay on the bed in the guest room listening to their bed squeaking as Martin took ownership of his wife again. I felt no anger or jealousy, what I felt was love.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was Katie in the bed next to me. A stockinged leg slid across my stomach and I was hard again. She smiled at me. "He's asleep now. That took more out of him than he'd like to admit, what with his pain medication and all. But he fucked me like he was twenty-one again."

I said, "I don't think I fucked that well when I was twenty-one." Katie cuddled me, I could feel her body from her toes to her head.

"I've never been so turned on. I mean, sex with two men is fantastic. But sex with two men you love, wow! If you'd asked me a couple of weeks ago, I would have said it was not possible."

"I've never been in this position, either. All you have to guide you is what you see in porn films, but it's not like that, is it? I didn't know it could be so intimate. It's about sharing pleasuring the woman, not tag team rape."

"I tell you, if women knew it could be this good, they would all want another man."

"I don't think it's that easy, Katie. Despite the terrible thing that has happened to Martin, I think we've been lucky."

Katie pulled my arm around her. "I'm so glad you're here, Gary. I don't think I could face this alone. Especially when it gets worse. I don't know how much longer we'll be able to do what we did tonight, but I want mine to be the last face he sees before he goes to sleep and the first one when he wakes up."

"I've got no problem with that. But what about now, Katie?"

"Now this body is yours, Gary. I want you to fuck me like you did last week." She straddled me and I slipped into her. The rough lace edge of her stockings tickled my hips as she rode me. I pulled her neck down to kiss her and fondle her tits. I slid my other hand down between us to tease her clit, only to find her own fingers busy. "Save your fingers for when I turn round. You know where to put them." I almost came then, but held on as instructed. Katie turned around and faced my feet. She came with two of my fingers in her arse as I blew my load. As she eased up off me, she did another squirt on my cock and balls.

"Bloody hell, if I do this all the time, I'll run out of clean sheets before the weekends' over."

---0---

There were a few more weekends like that before the increasing strength of his pain medication robbed Martin of the ability to get hard. Still, he insisted we should all spend Friday night in their bed. He used to say watching me please Katie helped take the pain away, and that was better than the medicine. Who am I to argue with that? Sometimes, when Katie joined me in the middle of the night, all she wanted to do was talk. She would lie with her back towards me and tell me about how their week went. She recounted all the minor things Martin could no longer do. After she had talked out all her worries, we would look at each other. It was like magic stirring our bodies. I would be hard and she would be wet without touching each other. It was as if our bodies knew this could take our pain away for a short while. We fucked to affirm life, in the face of death.

In the time he had left, we sorted out what to do with Martin's building contractor business. I took six months' compassionate leave from my job and Martin appointed me manager in his stead. Chasing up outstanding bills helped cash flow and following up with old customers produced additional work. So many builders don't bother. But it's always easier to sell to a happy customer again than to find a new one. With a year's worth of work on the books, I fired two of the four guys who worked for Martin. They'd been taking the piss for ages, turning up late and doing sloppy work. When they complained to him, Martin said, "Gary's the gaffer now."

Martin went into a hospice for his last six weeks. He needed specialist care and stronger meds. He was out of it most of the time. If we were honest, the pain of being in the same house and seeing him slip away a little more each day would have been too much to bear. He died in January last year.

---0---

We live in Martin and Katie's house, as I still call it that. We talk about him every day and his things are still there, but it's not a museum. My kids visit us often. The first time was awkward. I took them to a burger joint and Katie 'accidentally' joined us. The kids remembered her right away and there was no problem. They were sad to hear that Grandad Martin had died. The subject changed, but I knew Sasha was pondering. She took us by surprise when she asked, "Grandma Katie, do you love my Dad?"

We looked at each other. Sasha was a sharp one. "Yes, I do. Very much," Katie answered.

"Then you two should be together because you make him happy." She had seen straight through our little play.

"Can we come and stay at your house, Grandma Katie?" Tyler asked. "I bet it's nicer than that hotel Dad pretends he lives in when it's his turn to have us." I threw my hands up, and they all laughed at me.

My plans to break the news to Helen gently were just as ill fated. The kids said I had to be careful with their mum and they agreed to say nothing. Helen was three months in to a new relationship. I never pried into her life, but the throw away remark I overheard, 'Mum and Dad never argued that much,' told me things were not going well.

Helen found out about me and Katie through another slip of the tongue. I didn't know why she was so tight-lipped when I picked up the kids one Friday afternoon. I found out on Sunday evening as I was about to head back home after dropping them off again.

"How could you, Gary? You're living with bloody Granny Katie, that woman we met at the campsite. What does her husband have to say about that?"

I was appalled at her crassness and decided she did not need sparing. "He'd say nothing now because he's dead Helen. But you know what one of the last things he said to us was? He said Katie had been a wonderful wife for thirty years and if we had half as much pleasure together, I'd be a luck man."

Her mouth opened and closed like a fish. "Yes, but -- "

"No Helen, no fucking yes but, you don't have the right! What really gets you is that I'm happy with an older woman. I didn't leave you for her. You divorced me for... well fuck knows what for, but you set all this in motion and all I can say is thank you."

She fainted and fell to the floor. I thought it was an act until I heard the kid's voices at the top of the stairs.

"Is she dead, Dad?" said Sasha.

"He didn't touch her. I'll tell the police that," said Tyler.

She came round as I lifted her up and put her on the sofa. I sent the kids to get a cold flannel and water.

When she was sensible, I told her the story of how I met Katie. A more edited version than I've shared with you, but I think Helen filled in the blanks. I told her about my life now and it surprised her.

"So, you're a successful businessman now. You employ people, your company has a good turnover. I didn't think you had it in you, Gary."

"I can see those things impress you, Helen. But the truth is I didn't have it in me when I was with you, because all my energy went into trying to make you happy."

She sniffed for a while. "I was a bitch to you, wasn't I Gary?"

"You are who you are Helen, and once I loved you for it. I hope it works out for you and James." She looked surprised. "We should have a word with the kids about careless lips."

"I'm not so sure about James. He needs to grow up a bit?"

"How old is he?" Helen told me and the surprise showed on my face. I did a quick calculation and grinned.

"What's so funny, Gary?"

"Eight years is the same age gap between Katie and me. You've got so much in common. You've both got toy boys."

Eventually, Helen saw the funny side.