Not another Kid Free Zone!

Story Info
A surprise short break at the beach and inhibitions overcome.
8.4k words
4.38
9.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We made this mistake before" I said, "and ended up leaving after a day!"

Could you not remember the fiasco that was the 'No Children' resort? We had decided we needed a break when our children were still young. It did not say 'Over 60's only' or 'wheelchair archery every afternoon' but it really should have!

Now you have booked us a long weekend at an Adults Only resort, and I was pretty pissed. I could think of far better things to do with a few days away.

You replied that "This is not the same thing at all. Just trust me and don't book anything else for that weekend."

Unconvinced, but prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, I changed the subject and got dinner ready. Then it was the usual weekday routine -- catch up on the computer, shower, and chill to the latest TV series we had been watching. It is a good way to wind down at the end of a busy day but it's a shame we are both always so tired in the week. Once again, I can think better things to be doing, if only we could keep our eyes open.

That was a few weeks ago and now it's here. We both finished work on Thursday, packed simply for the weekend, and settled in for that same routine.

... Friday ...

We set off early on Friday, while the roads are still quiet, and head for the coast. We don't even like beach holidays, but you promised that there's plenty to do in the area, once we have had enough of people watching by the sea. Again, I trust you but am not totally convinced by the idea.

A few stops later, to take pictures and walk around a bit, and I see it is already late afternoon. "Nearly there" you say, as we stop a few hours later at a small general store by the side of the road. We buy some essentials including milk and bread (is it going to snow?) and the bare necessities. With these and what we brought with us, we have the basics to survive and, you say, we'll probably eat out more than in.

As we approach the "resort" there is a sign directing down a track that is not even a well-made road. I hope this isn't going to be a run-down dump, or that you think you're getting me camping! Going over a hill, though, I see some individual beach "houses". They're too large to be called huts, but it's obvious they are little more than the simplest accommodation. Following signs, you take us to "Chalet 6" and park at the back. Taking our bags and groceries in, we find a surprisingly well-appointed bedroom with great views of the beach and ocean. There is a bathroom attached to it with a shower, a separate loo, and a door to outside. Exploring further, the door is to an outdoor shower. This seems a good idea, to not get sand in the main bathroom, coming back from the beach.

The living room contains two comfortable looking sofas, a small TV, some bookshelves with a few books and games, and a fireplace ready for a real log fire. To one side there is a functional kitchen area, but we won't be able to do much more than very basic cooking as it is small and has only two electric rings and a microwave. Everything is clean and tidy though. The view from the living room and bedroom are of the beach maybe fifty feet away, and then the ocean. Sunrise should be impressive here! With floor-to-ceiling windows in both these rooms, that open right up too, this is starting to look like somewhere we can relax at least.

We unpack and I make a cup of tea. It's a good thing we brought our own! A couple of brochures are on the counter in the kitchen. You grab one and I look at the other. "Resort Amenities" it says, sounding slightly too enthusiastic about itself. I assume you're reading the same things so I just glance through it. "Onsite restaurant, Private beach, convenience store, beach-side bar, ...". Also, some warnings about there being no lifeguards and that the site is "off the beaten track".

You walk through to the bedroom still reading the other brochure, saying you're going to shower after all the driving. I sit and watch the ocean and almost fall asleep.

When you come back, you're dressed in light trousers and a loose shirt, with a lot of buttons undone. "What do you fancy to eat tonight?" you ask. "The bar will be closed but there's a restaurant. Fancy trying that?"

I am more tired than hungry but would be game to try it. You look at me and suggest getting something as take-out. I pick something from the menu, and you collect it. By the time we have eaten, and I have showered, I'm ready to sleep, so we get an early night. It isn't long before your touch wakes me up, and then makes me even more tired. A good start to the weekend! I go to the bathroom and come back to bed. I am asleep before you get back in bed and I'm pretty sure we both slept right through. Either way, we wake up to find the sun streaming into the bedroom from across the ocean and over the beach. It's a beautiful morning!

... Saturday morning ...

"Did you know we slept with the curtains open?" I ask. "It's a good job nobody was passing last night while we were at it."

"I doubt anyone would be, but we wouldn't have known if they had." you reply, with a dirty grin and wink. "Maybe tonight we'll get lucky." With an even bigger grin. "So, do you fancy a little relaxation on the beach this morning?"

We agree on breakfast first, so I make tea and you make toast. We sit and eat looking out across the beach. Although it is close, some low dunes and shrubs narrow the view, so we really don't see much of the sand. That makes it even more unexpected when I see the first other person since we arrived, strolling past. She is wearing a broad-brimmed straw hat, presumably to keep the sun out of her eyes, and sunglasses, but that is all she is wearing!

I look at you and ask if you saw what I did. Teasing again you reply that you could hardly miss it. "Do you want to go sit on the beach now" you ask. I wonder why!

You put cups and plates in the sink, grab a blanket and our sunglasses, take my hand, and lead me outside. It's a good job I put on a long shirt, or I'd be naked apart from panties. I am surprised you go out with only your light trousers again. When you said to pack light, I did not think you meant only one set of clothes.

Walking past the shrubs, we see that all the chalets are similarly placed. Set only a short way back from the beach, with small dunes and some shrubs, as the sand slopes quite steeply down to the ocean. A sign says, "Private Beach -- for residents only." Another underneath says, "Clothing is optional -- respect is not."

Stopping in my tracks I ask, "Where have you brought me?!"

"Exactly where I told you. An Adults Only resort by the beach, with on-site amenities and a laid-back atmosphere." Yes, that is how you described it, but I should have known you were holding some details back. If it had not taken my mind back to a previous occasion, I would probably have thought about it some more and asked questions. With hindsight, I think you did that deliberately.

Pulling me by the hand, you bring us to the edge of the dunes. From here I can see the beach in either direction, where a few of the other residents are already enjoying the sun. Some are laying or sitting with skimpy costumes on. Others are taking the "optional" option. Everyone seems totally relaxed about it. I guess that's the "laid-back atmosphere" then.

I tell you that I am not going out on the beach like that. You put the blanket down and lay down yourself, patting the space next to you. "You are wearing much more than anyone else is so, if you don't want to stand out, I suggest you sit down. We can just sit and enjoy a bit of a rest before we go exploring."

I can't argue with the logic, not that logic has much to do with this. I see the couple from two chalets over are looking our way so sitting down seems the best option. It is a warm morning but not too hot, and the gentle breeze off the ocean feels great. I lay down on my front, to be less conspicuous, and start people watching.

There are couples and people on their own, of varying ages but mostly I would guess in their forties plus. It can be very difficult to judge ages at the best of times, and current circumstances don't help. There are people chatting, or seemingly sleeping, or sitting with a book, or sipping a drink which I hope is water given the early hour. Nobody staring at me. Or at anyone else for that matter. Apparently, everyone is quite used to this, and just enjoying the freedom and rest. The warm sun, breeze, and the sound of the ocean waves IS very relaxing.

"You need to be careful not to burn." you say. I think you may just have woken me up, or maybe I had just drifted off in my own thoughts. You pull some sunblock from your pocket -- obviously prepared -- and offer to put some on me. My legs are uncovered so you start there. Once done, though, you lift the back of my shirt and start working upwards. "You'll still burn through that." When you reach my butt, you carry on up my back but, when the shirt stops you, you start to pull it down off my shoulder and down my arm. In response to a mild objection, you explain that you have no other way to put the cream on without ruining the shirt. I assist, keeping myself firmly on the blanket, and let you put cream on my back, neck, and arms. Then you put some on yourself and sit back down.

"What about your back?" I tease, before thinking it fully through. I would have to do that for you.

"I would love you to put some on my back, but I can just stay sat with my back away from the sun, so you don't have to move." I had not expected you to be so reasonable until I saw that you were alternately looking at me stretched out for your pleasure, and out across the beach. To be fair, you were mostly looking at me and I could hardly blame you for looking around. This is not something we are used to. A short while later you ask, "If you feel like your back is getting too hot, roll over and I'll put some on your front?"

I say nothing and you don't say any more either, just letting the idea run through my mind for a while. With my chin on my arms, I'm looking around the beach. I suppose it's because nobody else is making a fuss, but I gradually get used to being like this. If I'm totally honest with myself, this really is more comfortable than wearing too much in the sun. It's easy to relax. After a while I lift myself up on my elbows to get a better view and see if anyone takes any notice. Apart from our nearest neighbors, still the couple from two chalets down, nobody moves. The wife, I assume, nudges her husband, and they both wave then go back to chatting with each other. I wave back but am not sure they notice as I took too long to respond. I hope they don't think I was ignoring them -- I don't want to be rude.

I would guess they're both in their early fifties but who knows?! Certainly, they're no spring chickens but have obviously kept themselves in shape. He is sitting with his back to us, and she is facing him at an angle, so they're both still looking out across the beach.

"OK, you can put some cream on my front now please." I tell you and, before you can make a quip, I roll over on my back. With my head towards the beach, I can see back up the slope to our chalet. I don't get to see much more though as you are quick to start massaging the sun cream on my arms, then across my chest (lingering more that needed!), and down my belly and legs. I'm pleased I put some nice panties on this morning as I hadn't expected to be seen like this. Nothing too fancy but more coverage than some of the bikinis on display here.

Having got me all covered, and slightly turned on, you lay down yourself, this time on your side so you can slide off your trousers. "It's only fair" you say, "that we both get comfortable." as you roll on to your front. "I may need you to put some cream on my back though."

At this point I know I won't be showing any more by sitting up, and I would quite like to oil you up, so I do just that. It doesn't take very long. I'm not sure why it took you so much time to do me, I think, grinning to myself. As I finish, I see our neighbors both looking our way, so I wave again, trying to make up for not doing so earlier. They wave back but, this time, keep looking our way. I sit back away from you and turn away from them. I don't want to seem too friendly or interested!

After a few minutes I look back their way. They are not staring but they do look over now and again. Before I get too concerned that they might come this way, you suggest we head back in and go for an explore. I am surprised to find that I'm torn between doing that and staying here. Funny how quickly you can get used to something! It would be nice to go see the area though, so I agree. I watch you stand up and am tempted to explore you instead of the local area, but that can wait. I stand up and grab the sunblock bottle. Before I get to it, you pick up my shirt, along with your trousers and the blanket, and we turn to walk back up to the chalet. As we turn, our neighbors smile and wave again, so we both wave back, before strolling up the slope.

... Saturday afternoon and evening ...

The "local" town is fifteen minutes away but has some nice little shops to look around and a couple of restaurants. It's a good way to walk up an appetite and ponder the morning. We grab a coffee and sarnie lunch, and head back to the chalet. On the way back you finally ask, "So what do you think of the place?"

"It's not what I was expecting, but it seems OK. The chalet is nice for a short stay, and the other residents seem friendly enough. Did you know what it was going to be like?"

You confess that you had some idea but no details. You were hoping I would enjoy a complete change. We discussed what we might do for the rest of the afternoon and evening, agreeing that we would eat at the resort's restaurant tonight, then maybe take a walk along the beach after the sun goes down, and get an early night as we are both still winding down.

We both shower and change into something comfortable for dining and walking. This amounts to the same light trousers and a clean shirt for you, and you pick me an outfit from what I brought. I am in a semi-transparent dress with a sexy underwear combo underneath. In the right light, the underwear is clearly visible so, I am pleased again that I decided to bring nice undies.

The restaurant turns out to be much nicer than expected. Not fancy but more date night than quick meal. All the booths were private with subdued lighting, and the background music was just enough to keep conversation discrete. A few simple menu options but, if everything was as good as our choices tonight, all excellently prepared. We decide to eat here again tomorrow too.

As are leaving, we spot two things. First was that the clothing optional thing extended to the restaurant too, although people were being discrete about it at least until seated. Second, our fellow residents from this morning were also eating there tonight. As we passed their booth they say genuine sounding hellos, welcome us to the resort, and hope we are enjoying the stay. We have a quick chat -- trying not to seem rude but also not wishing to intrude. They invited us to come over and talk more tomorrow morning if we are sunbathing again. We said we had no definite plans but would love to chat some more if we were there at the same time.

Back at the chalet, I take a shower and am in the process of dressing casually when, suddenly, the door to the outside shower opens. I'm relieved it's you, but you did give me a fright! "What were you doing out there?"

A little defensively, you say "I'm sorry I scared you. That wasn't the idea. I needed a shower too, so I used the outside one."

"Was there anyone walking by?" I asked.

"Not that I saw but who knows. Not that it matters. This is clothing optional, remember."

It's a good thing we did not eat too much for dinner as it turned out we are both feeling horny! It's not so early when we finally go to sleep and, again, we sleep soundly through the night. I think the sound of the ocean helps, but relaxing and good sex lead to better sleep.

... Sunday morning ...

I wake up first and make us mugs of tea. Planning for the morning, I make sure to wear nicer underwear again, and put on a long shirt. Changing my mind, I take my bra off realizing I am more comfortable that way anyway and would probably end up carrying it later. I wake you up with the tea and a gentle nudge, knowing you're not happy if woken abruptly!

You start to talk about plans for the day, but I remind you that this is a holiday, and we can make it up as we go along. By way of a fancier breakfast, we have boiled eggs and soldiers then head out to the beach again. It seems incredible that we don't get out until gone 10:00. We never get to be this relaxed at home. I am happy we came away and am warming to the location.

When we lay down on the blanket again, our new 'friends' are not around. We may have missed them since we got up so late. Still, it's fun to lay and people watch again. We put sun block on each other and, with nobody so close as before, I'm not feeling so self-conscious. I wake up, laying on my back in the sun, hearing talking. You are chatting with the neighbors a little way off. It feels good to be so relaxed but then I remember I'm lying in only my panties, and you're talking with strangers only a few feet away!

I lie still hoping they will go away. Just as I think they're fooled by my sunglasses, she says "Hi there" in a conversational way. So much for them going away. "Oh, Hi!" I reply and sit up attempting to cover myself a little, by hunching up my knees.

Turning to me, you speak up. "We were discussing the fact that we're new to this and not really sure of anything. Stephanie and Michael have been coming here several times a year for quite a while now."

"Four years. And call me Steph. And Mike. Everyone calls us Steph and Mike." Steph talks quite fast and strikes me as someone that likes to talk quite a lot, while Mike is happy to let her. A little like us really. "We thought you were new as you seem to be making a few newbie mistakes. Please don't take offence! Everyone does when they're new to Clothing Optional. We certainly did, didn't we Mike? But you'll get the hang of it. Why don't you come over and have dinner with us and we'll share some tips? We're doing something Chinese with chicken. Do you like chicken? Or we can get some takeout from the restaurant -- they do all sorts. We could eat there too but it's easier to talk at the chalet. Normally we cook but not while we're here as we want to rest. How about ..."

"Sure!" I think I said that just to get a word in, more than wanting to eat anywhere other than the restaurant again.

"Sorry?" said the slightly flustered Steph.

"I said Sure, we'd love to chat more over dinner. We could to with some help. What can we bring?"

... Sunday afternoon ...

Back in our chalet a short while later, we are discussing what to ask tonight. It's difficult to know what to ask since we don't know what we don't know. We give up on that and try to decide what to wear. We had agreed to take some wine, as we had bought some for tonight and tomorrow anyway. We will pick up our pre-ordered dinners from the restaurant. You said it was the least we can do since they're giving up some of their vacation time just to help a couple of newbies.

Steph and Mike know we're new, so we decided to stick with what we had been wearing on the beach. It felt suitably daring for us but should not offend anyone. My long shirt is not transparent but doesn't hide much either. and at least reaches to below my panties. I think our experience so far has made us bold!

... Sunday evening ...

After a lazy afternoon we shower, gather our things together, and leave for the restaurant at 5:30. We are expected at our neighbors' at 6:00 but neither of us likes to be late. Your shirt isn't as see-through as mine but doesn't cover your briefs. Although not the briefest you have, they do show more than you normally would. The only thing you're missing is the undone bowtie, but I approve of the outfit anyway. We walk holding hands and chattering slightly nervously.