Not another Kid Free Zone!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food is ready just as we get to the restaurant and is piping hot. Two different pizzas and a selection of sides was what everyone agreed on. Simple and comforting. Steph said she'd prepare a salad too, but I think we'll be calling this our cheat night.

We arrive at their chalet fifteen minutes early, not wanting to let the pizzas go cold. The door opens as we approach, so they either guessed we would be early or were watching for us to turn up. Steph greets us in little more than a smile although technically wearing a thong -- it might as well not be there. She hugs me, which I would normally be fine with but am not sure where to put my hands. Then she hugs you which is not your thing at the best of times. I think you are grateful to be carrying food to keep some distance and cut the hug short. You certainly look a little flushed as you walk past towards the living room. Steph grabs my arm and walks me through too, following behind you. I'm still admiring your butt and realize Steph is too. Can't blame her really.

In the living room Mike is putting plates, cutlery, and cloth napkins out on the table. I think they are trying to impress the foreign visitors! He is a little taller than you and rounder faced, but there are more similarities than differences. He, too, is only wearing "briefs" although I think it would also be called a thong. I feel a little over-dressed now but they say nothing about it. I sit down at the glass-topped dining table, and you sit to my right. Mike sits opposite me and Steph by his side, facing you. There is no formality now -- we all just dig in. I think everyone is finding eating easier than talking. I find I am rather hungry too, having got a whiff of the pizza.

Their chalet is similarly furnished to ours but has that dining table with four chairs, and only one three-seater sofa. They have a couple of large beanbags and a slightly larger TV. I comment on the differences and Steph explains that it's a perk of being a regular that they get to choose which chalet they get, provided it's available. They know which are furnished to their liking so mostly take this one -- chalet 8. "They are all furnished individually. Never have 7 though" she says, "because the parking at the back stays boggy for a long time after even a light shower, and the view of the beach is obscured by those larger shrubs."

Steph talks with her arms, or rather her whole body, a little like me. You reply that "We will remember that." Obviously, you're thinking of coming back then. I'm warming up to the idea too. "So, what else should we know? I'm sure there's a lot we're missing."

I see Mike try to answer but then rolls his eyes as Steph jumps on the question. I think she has just been waiting for an opening, and he knows that nobody else will be talking for a while.

"I'm sure you know it's clothing optional almost everywhere on site. There are a couple of places where they do like you to be at least partly covered. When entering or leaving the restaurant, and when in the house on the hill. In the restaurant, some folks stay partly covered. Others just strip right down. That's entirely up to you. I can be a messy eater and it's easier to wash skin than clothes, so I normally don't wear a stich. Mike tends to wear shorts out of [with air quotes] 'modesty'. At staff always wear something down below but that's so you know who they are. They have the 'toxic waste' green [air quotes again] trunks or briefs. They're not sexy but it does make them stand out. [with a knowing wink] If you know what I mean. Sex in public is frowned upon but it happens, especially out in the dunes. It's safe to swim in the ocean here but there are no lifeguards, and the nearest hospital is the other side of town. That reminds me -- outside main season at least, some parts of town also tolerate the clothing optional scene. So long as you don't make a scene. If you know what I mean [again, with a knowing wink]. JT, he's the owner, comes out from a stroll occasionally and, if you're friendly, he buys everyone drinks at the bar. He's nice, and can tell some tales of this place, so watch out for him. Folks are mostly friendly and decent, but every now and then you get a bad apple. They don't get allowed back though, so don't be one of [air quotes] 'Those People'. We only once saw someone asked to leave but it turns out, [stage whisper] they were here to hide from the law. There's nearly never anything that exciting. Sometimes there's a volleyball competition on the beach, or a party around someone's chalet, or someone starts some fun game. Really, it's like a big village. Except there are no kids. Which is great! And it's like Vegas. Which is also great! You're not saying much. Am I going on? I have a habit of doing that. Mike, make me stop, or our guests will think OUCH! [Mike had reached over and tweaked her right nipple rather hard] You didn't have to do that! But you can do it again when I've finished eating [winks]."

"Well, honey, you did ask me to stop you. I was concerned you might not take a breath and we would have had to resuscitate you!" Mike said this playfully, but Steph did stop and pick up a second slice of pizza. She had said something about being a messy eater. With all her arm waving, it's amazing she didn't make more mess. I dare not say anything though or you will remind me that I also can't talk without my hands.

I am slightly overwhelmed so say "That's a lot to process. I'm not sure where to start."

You are quiet but I see you are looking at Steph's boobs, so I elbow you gently.

"What was that for?" you say, sounding hurt. Maybe I wasn't as gentle as I intended. I throw a sideways glance at Steph and see why you were distracted.

I look straight at Mike, trying not to stare too, and say "I think you got tomato sauce on Steph."

Now it's Mike's turn to use the stage whisper. "I know. It gives me an excuse to make her stop talking again in a while." [Grins and winks].

As Steph starts to complain, Mike leans over and licks the pizza sauce off her nipple. On cue, she stops whatever she was about to say and just smiles.

"I must give that approach a try." You say with the same wink and grin as Mike!

Not to be outdone, and not wanting you staring at Steph's boos all night, I undo he few buttons left on my shirt and put some sauce on both my nipples. "There, now I'm ready for you!" looking sideways at you and daring you to do it.

I should have known better than to throw out a challenge. You get up, turn my chair to face you, get down on your knees, and suck it off one nipple. Then, as you start to suck it off the other, you put more sauce on the first one. "I'll save that for later." You laugh.

"More wine, anyone?" Steph says, seemingly trying to calm things down. After a few deep breaths you turn my chair back, and we all accept. I must stop at two glasses!

With the atmosphere somewhat lighter and the tension broken, we talk around the things Steph had said. Most of it we had seen for ourselves, or worked out, but there were certainly some surprises in there. When we get to the subject of public sex, we say we'll stay away from the dunes then, as we don't want to invade anyone's privacy. Steph Interrupts "Oh no! You should go. It's better than any film, seeing someone [air quotes again] 'doing it' in real life. Everyone knows they will be watched. That's why they are in the dunes and not their chalet."

"You said that like you've done it?" you suggest, but it's really a question.

"Well, yes we have" admits Mike "once or twice. Even if nobody catches us, it can be a real turn on. I think that's what Steph meant with the Vegas comment."

"All show and glitter, in the middle of a desert?"

"Nope. What happens here, stays here."

"I see. Or at least, apparently we might see."

Steph has been quiet long enough. "Most days, at some point, you would see something, anyway."

"Steph, I have to ask you, is it a turn on for you too, or is it just Mike?"

"Definitely me too! It's a turn on being with someone that's also turned on. It sort of builds the excitement if you know what I mean. The thought turns us both on. Seeing Mike turned on, turns me on. That turns Mike on some more. And so on to the point where we're about to burst. If you get my drift."

"Drift? In the dunes? Did you really say that?" Sometimes you just can't stop yourself making jokes.

Steph and Mike both laugh anyway. "Look, just thinking about it now is getting me worked up" Admits Steph. "I can't wait to find out how it's made Mike feel! [winks, suggestively at Mike]"

Now it's Mike's turn to get up and turn Steph's chair to face him. Taking her hand and placing it on the front of his thong, he looks her in the eye and asks, "You tell me. How do I feel?"

Steph turns to us and says "You folks take the sofa, or the beanbags are really comfortable. Of course, if you would rather go, we will understand, but there's someone I need to do."

You get up as if to go but I'm finding it difficult to move. Coming up behind me, you ask whether they mind us getting more comfortable first, as you slip my open shirt off my shoulders. Seeing this, Mike pushes the table to one side and turns Steph's chair to face directly at me and starts to fondle her breasts from behind. I'm still slightly in shock as I realize you are doing the same thing to me.

Still fondling my boobs with your right hand, you kneel and start sucking on my right nipple. Mike continues with the mirroring game and does the same to Steph. It's very erotic seeing how she likes that as much as I do.

Moving in front of me, you start sucking on both of my nipples. To make it easier to reach, you move between my knees and pull me towards you with your left arm around my waist. Steph taps Mike on the shoulder so he looks and sees what's going on, and then follows suite. Steph has one hand on her free boob, and the other behind Mike's head, guiding him. It's my turn to play the game so I do the same thing, encouraging you to suck first one, then my other nipple.

Steph looks me in the eye and gently pushes Mike's head lower. She thinks she is daring me to do the same, but I don't take much encouragement. Neither do you. Soon both of us are being tongued through our panties, only Steph pulls hers to one side to give Mike better access.

My turn to lead again so, instead of pulling mine to the side, I stand up and lower them instead. This makes it much easier for you to please me too. I was surprised that it took Steph a few seconds to stand up herself, but I think she was absorbed with watching and feeling for herself. When she does though, instead of standing back up when she had slipped them down her legs, she takes a step forward and gently nudged you out of the way with her leg. Taking the hint, you move to my right and stand up, still fondling my pussy with your right hand, and now my butt with your left.

Steve moves to Steph's right and mirrors what you're doing again, leaving Steph to massage her own boobs. Then she moves her right hand up to her mouth and licks her fingers, all the time looking straight at me, pleading me to do the same. I do, and close my eyes for a moment, lost in the sensations.

I feel a touch on my left breast and open my eyes to find Steph inches away, in front of me, and it is her right hand that I can feel on me. It is obvious that Steph expects me to do the same thing, so I massage her boobs with both my hands. She pulls me in to her with her free hand and rests her chin on my left shoulder. We both enjoy hugging and fondling, whilst our husbands are still doing what they know we like down below. This seems to last a long time but it's hard to tell how long it is!

I feel you moving around and standing up, now behind me. You gently nudge my legs a little apart, which makes it easier to balance and allows you to resume your gentle rubbing of my pussy. Steph kisses my neck gently and I realize Mike is now behind her too, still mirroring everything you do.

Now something changes and Mike is leading the way. He takes a little step back and pulls Steph's hips back towards him. This forces us both to lean forward slightly at the waist and lean on each other for support. Now I kiss Steph's neck and hold her tight with my left arm, our bodies, and boobs pressed together under our weight. Steph makes a little sound in her throat, and then sighs. Looking down her back, I see Mike is now gently pushing into her from behind, but I don't think you noticed. Before I get chance to encourage you in the same direction, Mike backs away and grabs a cloth napkin from the table. He ties it around Steph's eyes as a blindfold and hands a second to you. You blindfold me and lead me, following Mike and Steph by the sound of footsteps.

It takes only a minute and I feel you back me against a bed and push me gently to sit down. The bed is quite low and has a firm mattress. You push me to lay back and I feel Steph at my side. You roll me towards her, so I am laying on my side, and I find my mouth directly in front of her nipples. We are on opposite sides of the bed so continuing to copy what Steph does, I start again to lick and suck her boobs, and massage them, as she is doing the same to me.

With one leg bent on the bed and you holding the other slightly raised, you gently push a couple of fingers into my pussy. It did not take any effort and you're gently massaging all the right places inside and out.

A few minutes later, you take your hand away and I feel you pressing your cock head into me instead. Finally, it seems, you took the hint!

From this angle feels different than from behind. It touches and presses different parts of me. Moving around a little, you take note of when it's feels best for me, and I encourage you with louder moans.

I reach one hand down to Steph's face, wanting her to do the same thing. I need encouragement that this is OK for her too. I feel her cheek, and she caresses mine. I realize that she is not wearing her blindfold now, but she holds on to my hands, so I can't remove mine. Instead, she rolls over and it feels like she is now on her knees, holding my hands, and bending over my face to kiss me. You pull out, roll me on to my back, and now hold both of my legs in the air. Then you move closer again and hold my legs against you as you approach and press against my pussy. You take your time entering me this time, with slow motions, only just entering and then pulling almost completely out of me. Just as I think you will drive me mad like this, you stop, and then press slowly forward all the way, burying yourself inside me and holding still like that. Steph kisses me again and slides forward so my hands are trapped under her knees, then bends and kisses my boobs. She sucks and nibbles and flicks my nipples with her tongue. All these sensations are almost overwhelming. I suck on one of her nipples when it is presented to me. I manage to move my hands and am holding her ankles as you start thrusting slowly again.

The game has obviously change slightly now, as it dawns on me that everyone is now focused on me. Mike takes firm but gentle hold of my wrists and allows Steph to climb off me. She moves to my side and continues her teasing, now free to use both hands and her mouth.

If this carries on much longer, I think I may pass out!

Steph straddles me and gently grinds her pussy against my tummy. She is as wet as I am and running her hands up and down me in time with her movements. Or it could be in time with your movements as you are now thrusting at the same time as she is grinding.

You pull out just as I think I'm about to orgasm again and lift my weight so Mike can pull me across the bed. Now my knees are on the edge of the bed and Steph is still grinding on top of me but now her pussy is against mine. I can't help but grind back against her. She slides over and down on to my thigh, which allows you to move my legs apart slightly. She moves up and grinds hard directly against my pussy. It does not take long for both of us to have another orgasm. She collapses and I feel my hands and legs no longer being held. Steph and I hug for a while but she stops me when I try to remove the blindfold.

"OK. Why are you still keeping me blind?" I ask, wondering what else they have in mind.

Steph replied "But our husbands are still in need. Do you trust me enough to leave me in charge for a while longer?"

I think about this for a few seconds, all sorts of things running through my head.

She touches my cheek again and says "I will understand if not. I've had a fantastic evening already, and really enjoyed our time with you both. We would not do anything to hurt you, or that you do not want."

You reassure me "I'm here too, remember, and you know I'll only do what you want."

How can I refuse at this point? My resistance is worn down and I am ready for more. I feel bad that you haven't had your fill yet too. "OK" I say slightly quieter than I intended. "Steph is in charge for now."

"The blindfold stays on for now then" she says "and you will do what I tell you. If you want to stop, just say 'pizza'. That can be your safe word. OK?"

"OK."

The only talking now is from Steph, and she is much less talkative than before. Being in charge seems to suit her.

"You can answer questions but nothing more unless you want to use the safe word. Now, move further up the bed, so there is more room around you." I slide up the bed, so my feet are now on the mattress too.

"You keep your hands on the girls." She says, moving my hands to my boobs.

I feel her get off the bed and then place her hands on my ankles. She gently presses them apart, and then lifts my knees. I feel her hands underneath my thighs, moving upward, and then I feel her mouth on my pussy, and her tongue too. She knows all the right moves, or course. After a few minutes she asks, "Are you OK with me turning around?"

"Yes"

Fingering me now "Are you OK if I get on top of you?"

"Yes"

Now straddling me and still rubbing me gently with her fingers "Would you do to me, what I do to you?

"Yes"

I move my hands and start the mirroring game again. Some things she does are better for her than for me, from the sounds she makes, but I do everything she does to me. Then she bends over and licks my pussy again. It has been a night of many firsts! I reach up with my tongue and find her pussy presented to it. I know how I taste but it's still a surprise that she tastes the same. The mirroring continues until I can't take it anymore and have yet another orgasm, which triggers one in Steph. This is intense!

I am sure you enjoyed watching that, but you aren't done yet, and Steph reminds me of that.

There is movement on both sides of me, as Steph still straddles me. She turns around so is now facing me and takes hold of my wrists. She lifts my arms, and slides up my body, until she is raised up but over my boobs. Still holding my hands up, she places them on her boobs. I massage gently while the movement on each side of me continues.

Steph takes my hands, holding them by the back of my wrists, and slowly moves first my right hand, then my left, down towards my waist.

I feel my right hand being placed on the end of your cock. It is very wet still and your foreskin is pulled right back.

Then my right hand lands too. Now I'm not sure who's cock I have in which hand, but Steph has me gently stroking them both! I take a firm grip but let Steph lead my movements. I hear appreciative moans from both sides, but I still can't tell who is in which hand. After a few minutes, Steph lifts my hands off both of you and lifts them to her mouth. She licks all my fingers gently.

"Now you must choose. Which one of those is going inside you?"

What! Wait! This wasn't on my mind! Wanting to play along for a few minutes more though, I ask "What happens to the one I do not choose?"