Not another Kid Free Zone!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel both you and Mike get off the bed and Steph says, "The other one will be finished in my mouth."

"One last question then. If Bob is OK with this, you finish the one on my left hand. I will take the one from my right hand, but in my mouth too, at least to start with. If Bob is OK with this, I am. If not, I will use the safe word." I know you know what I would and would not want so am putting you in charge.

There is some movement in the room, and I hear you say, "That is OK with me."

Someone gets on the bed and Steph gets off it. Someone takes my right hand and puts it back on a hard wet cock. I know you would not let this be anyone else so give that cock a slow kiss on the tip, a few licks from the base to the top, and then put my lips on the tip again. Sucking gently, and keeping my teeth out of the way, I suck gently until the head pops into my mouth. I run my tongue around it a few times and suck it in further. I take it out, and suck it in a few times, each time pulling it back out without releasing the pressure. I hear you say, "Stop now, or I will not be responsible" and you move away from me. "Now come and sit on top of me" so I do. "Now grind on me like Steph did on you earlier."

That was all it took. I did not go slowly, just guided you into me and sat down hard. You raised up to meet me and thrust as hard as you could. I started slowly grinding backwards and forwards on top of you, not raising up but feeling you moving inside me. Picking up the pace quickly, I was ready to have another orgasm. I had lost count but this one had been building for a while so was shattering. As you came, so did I. I collapsed on top of you, then rolled to your side. We were both exhausted.

Taking off the blindfold, I saw Mike and Steph watching us, sitting on the other side of the bed. Nobody said much. They left the room, presumably to shower and clean up. We called out "See you tomorrow" and left the chalet. neither of us was dressed, we just carried our clothes. It was dark and, as far as we could tell, deserted outside. You took me to the far side of our chalet, instead of going to the front door. Without saying anything, you led me to the outside shower, where we helped each other cleanup, then went inside and lay down on the bed.

... Monday morning ...

We woke the next morning with the sun already well up. Our last full day of this holiday ahead, we did not get up although we were both awake, and just cuddled for a bit. You spoke first asking "Are you OK with last night?"

"Like Vegas, Steph had said. So, nothing gets weird." I replied, "We can discuss it more later, when I've had some breakfast."

Apparently, we were both excited by the thoughts though, so we did not get up for breakfast for a little while longer, but 'exercised to build an appetite'. When we finally did get out of bed, there was a knock on the window. The blinds were open, and Mike and Steph were clapping outside. So now we have been the show too!

It was their last day so all four of us ate a large breakfast at the restaurant, dressed in shirts and panties or trunks. Then exchanged email addresses and said our goodbyes. Maybe we'll meet them again. If not, at least we will know what is and is not OK at this resort. At this point I realized I had already decided to come back.