All Comments on 'Not as Gay as I Thought'

by jsmjsm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sounds like it won't be the last

I was sent to live with my aunt and uncle for a time when I was young, and my uncle would visit my room every night after my aunt fell asleep. My mind was full of fantasies, and one of them was the thought of giving head to a guy. I had watched my older sister sucking a guy once and it looked interesting to me.

I had no experience with either sex at the time I ended up at my uncle's, so when he told me to give him head I was totally ignorant about how to do it, not to mention the fact that he had an enormous cock. He made me practice a lot on him, and I got pretty good at it.

After a while he decided to take me anally. He gagged my mouth so I couldn't scream and pounded my ass. It hurt like hell and I told him afterward that I didn't like it, but I did. It didn't matter because he was going to keep on doing it to me.

After I moved back home I tried to have the same kind of relationship with other guys, but it wasn't the same. I didn't like their cocks in my mouth or my ass at all. Just my uncles. That was the end of my homosexual life.

Your experience suggests that maybe with a different guy you would like it more. Interesting reading though.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

My first man was on a dare from my wife. She chose him online and set up the date and left me alone to be with him. I figured maybe JO or possibly a BJ. When he showed up he was a very dominant big burly, very strong coach. He took me in his strong arms and began to kiss my neck and then my mouth. I thought I would be repulsed but I just melted in his strong arms and then he pushed down on my shoulders dropping me to my knees.

I always though I was macho but he made it clear I was a sissy and he treated me as such for the next 3 years till he remarried.

Still looking for his replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No, I don't think it's for you either...

I can relate to an almost exactly the same story. For me though it was at an adult xxx club.

There were options there to experience virtually any kind of gay experience, and most of the guys there were pretty nice too. I found one I liked with what I considered a gorgeous cock, and I began to suck it, pretty much just like you did.

Initially it was exciting, but I quickly got bored. Now what? I kept sucking and sucking and I became limp. Eventually, he came, which didn't really repulse me, but it didn't excite me either. Essentially, the stimulation just wasn't enough to get my motor running.

I had a couple of other guys caress me all over, and one was playing with my ass too. It was nice, but certainly not exciting. He lubed up and began preparing to fuck me. I let him, because I wanted to experience this. To be really honest, I didn't enjoy it very much at all. He was patient, took his time, and didn't hurt me much (although I did feel it later on!)

But sexually? sorry, it did very little. Eventually, a third guy gave me a blow job, and so at least I did get off, and that was pretty awesome, but I've had chicks do that to me just as well.

In the end, if I have to work so hard at trying to like something, why not just go with stuff I actually liked better in the first place??!!?? Girls. I NEVER had to work so hard to enjoy something when it came to women in the bedroom. So to be completely honest with you, I've tried it, vaguely enjoyed it, but I'm afraid I'm sticking to women from now on.

With guys, it's just like masturbating. Really. What can I guy offer you that you don't already have? With girls, it's so much more exciting, different and I duuno, more fun. Plus, I could never even dream of waking up with a guy next to me in bed. A girl? Fuck yeah...

I dunno if this is what you wanted to read, but an honest opinion on this matter is what I'm offering, from MY point of view. Cheers,

BostonsnowballBostonsnowballalmost 13 years ago
Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker!

You'll be back on your knees, I know I was. Yeah, the first big load down my throat had me hacking it up all night. But damn, it felt good to be a cocksucking slut!

jsmjsmjsmjsmalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your reply

Thank you all for the message I still a bit lost if I should try again in a different setting.

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Your only feeling confused! Your upbringing as a man tells you its wrong. But the pleasure tells you it alright! I felt the same after my first time. It felt so good, I was embarressed! A man made me feel like a woman! He made me his bitch! I came just from the fucking he gave me! He had me moaning like a young whore! Relax, go with it! Enjoy the experiance! Only another man knows the hunger and desire that you feel. It is great to let someone be in charge! Be his bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Makes sense

Coming from a reversed side of things, I tried dating the opposite sex. I've been hit on by active people yet it didn't phase me. You went in not only open-minded, but enthusiastic. Sexuality is a complicated thing, if the same can happen to people about mundane things like food and actives, surely the same applies to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exciting

i also i fantasied about someone fucking me like the one who fuck its amazing i like it

PeachyBlossomPeachyBlossomover 9 years ago
Confessions of an Auto-Sexual

Thanks for sharing an honest story of self-discovery.

I wonder that the extent of my homosexuality stems from boredom, inadequate physical intimacy, sexual fixation, and a fantasy born from regular masturbation that would more appropriately be termed auto-sexuality; wishing I could suck my own dick and fuck myself up the ass. I have zero attraction to guys, but find myself having gay fantasies before and during masturbation. I've looked at gay porn, but I'm extremely picky. I really can only handle fairly feminized gay porn; no faces, no hair, smooth, sinuous poses. Also, there’s a moment right before I come, where I switch to a heterosexual fantasy. If I happen to be looking at gay porn, I have to look away at that moment, and when I’m done coming I feel so solidly heterosexual that I can’t believe what I was just getting off to. I mean, I feel really grossed out. It’s so weird. Like a temporary split personality.

I had a friend when I was 13 years old. One time I came over to his house and found him looking at porn and masturbating. He didn't stop really. He invited me to join him. It's difficult to imagine how that conversation went, but somehow I joined him and laying next to each other on his king size bed looking at porn (mostly Penthouse) became a regular thing. He explained how to ejaculate. I had had wet dreams, but never caused myself to ejaculate before.

He wanted to feel my dick one time so I let him. There didn't seem to be anything overtly sexual about the way it happened. He just remarked that it felt smaller. Then I was curious and asked to feel his, and I remarked that it felt bigger than mine. That was it.

He did suggest taking a bath or shower together, but we never did. One time we were at my house and I was about to get in the shower when he came in the bathroom naked to join me, but my 7 year old brother had followed his lead and was also naked and about to join me. I kicked both of them out of the bathroom!

On another occasion he and I got really drunk (still, to this day, the most drunk I've ever been). We skinny-dipped in his grandparent's pool that night, after some unsuccessful attempts to get his female cousin and her girlfriend to join us. We were horsing around and I struck upon the idea of sucking each other's dicks. I suggested it, and he agreed, but only on the condition that the person sucking would be under water (maybe he was afraid of being seen). It went a lot like touching each other's penises. Being under water meant it didn't last long. I went down first for one breath, and then him. I went down again, but when I came back up he was done with it and was walking away in hip high water. I was probably kind of turned on. I grabbed his waste and slammed my erection between his legs at his anus. He laughed and said, “ow!”, while pulling away. I was getting more drunk by the second (I'd had something like 12 ounces of brandy and scotch mixed together probably 10-15 minutes previous to this point). I begged him to come back and kiss me, but he just kept walking away, out of the pool and back to the house. I made it back to the house, but puked laying on the floor, and puked once more somewhere else in his grandparents' house while he was trying to sneak me past the adults. Eventually I ended up laying on the couch with a bowl that I puked in again, dozing to rerun episodes of the Twilight Zone.

Four of us squeezed into the cab of his step-dad’s small pick-up for the ride home that night; his step-dad, his mom, then me, and on my right, my friend. His mom was really drunk too, and she was flirting with me, and every time she did, my friend would elbow me hard. We got back to his place and passed out. The next morning, with a massive hangover, I had to go home and help my brother and my brother’s friend build a fence in the hot sun in our family’s back yard. The worst!

My friend had always been a bit domineering, and liked to make me look stupid, especially on the basketball court. The way he was treating me in the car ride home from his grandparents’, and all the other times he disrespected me came to a head in the embarrassment of what happened in the pool that night and I decided I wanted our friendship to end. It took a couple stern confrontations, but eventually he left me alone.

That was around the beginning of 8th grade. I had french-kissed a girl before our friendship ended (in front of his house, coincidentally). By the end of 8th grade I had caressed the breasts, french-kissed, and rubbed the pussy of the girl who lived across the street from me. By the end of the 9th grade I had my first serious relationship with a girl. She was on the pill and we had quite a bit of intercourse during the 9 months we dated.

I’ve never been with a guy, and what my friend and I did could really only be termed a potential lead up to gay sex. (One time he also said to me, casually, “I’m not gay, but if I was, I’d want to be gay with you”. When I put that question to myself, funny enough, I came up with some other male classmate who I hardly knew.) What actually happened and what we talked about doing (showering together) though, has been the source of some intensely erotic fantasies, which, over the years, have been greatly embellished.

Besides the auto-sexual fantasy (the most frequent theme of my sexual dreams is self-fellatio) I wonder that I have just over-internalized the female experience, so that what I really want has more to do with a subconscious desire to connect deeper with women (experiencing their experience) than wanting to be with men. (One of the most bizarre sexual dreams I’ve had was one in which I was a women in first person, having heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position. My dream created the most believable sensation of what vaginal penetration would feel like. It was so weird. I could see my breasts as I was looking down between my legs at my bush and at the penis entering me.)

When I’m in a sexual relationship with a woman, I’m so much less obsessed with sex. If my partner and I have sex every two to three weeks, that’s plenty. I don’t masturbate when I’m in a relationship, and I don’t have sexual fantasies (I also drink a lot less frequently, and almost never beyond a light buzz). But when I’m not getting any sex, it seems like having sex is the most important thing, and I’m fantasizing about it a lot. Masturbation is my primary sleep aid. When I’m in a relationship, 60 seconds of cuddling next to a warm body and a kiss good night is enough to put me in the right mental state for sleep.

Long story, short: damn, I need a girlfriend!! (Life has gotten so busy, and the older I get the harder it is to meet and get to know new people.)

Evie_grapesEvie_grapesabout 9 years ago
appreciate the honesty. made me giggle

Very liberating to read a honest account of someone's new sexual experiences. At least now that you've tried it you don't have to wonder what if? To be honest though I think nearly everyone gets curious and hot thinking about same gender sex. But only the brave ones put the fantasy to reality I guess. Maybe you would of prefered to be the one in charge? Getting a man to go down on you or the one fucking him?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I woke up horny today so I fucked myself with my fingers as I got out of bed. Then I found your story and got so excited I got out my long John and started to stretch myself out to fit it in. Pinched my nipples until they hurt and that's all it took, next thing was it was going deep enough till I pushed back against it ! Oh my the wild lust your story gave me, it went up my bowels inch by inch, all 13 inches of it. My cock was limp by now but the cum just kept squirting out. Thank You !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous