Not By The Book

Story Info
Andy fucks his mother and get blown by his therapist.
8.3k words
4.47
61.3k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Compulsion (Part 1) deals with 18 year-old Andy and his Aunt Carol. Ruth is Andy's therapist and plays an important part in the Compulsion series.

CHAPTER 1

Ruth Cabot grew up in the San Francisco Bay area. She went to the Weston School for girls, an upscale prep school back East until it was time for her to apply to Stanford University. All her life she'd wanted to go to Stanford with its lush campus, and palm trees. At Stanford, she joined the woman's track team, volley ball team, and even tried out for the basketball team. When she was drunk she aspired to becoming an Olympic athlete, but when she was sober she had no memory of such stupidity.

Ruth was highly intelligent and skipped morning classes because she liked to sleep late. She hated chemistry, physics, biology and Freshman English. Her favorite classes were female studies, incest and it's prevalence in today society, especially the history of incest in the Polynesian Islands. Gauguin's influence made Ruth turn to painting. She painted in the style of the Post Impressionists but she was accused of forgery by art critics who wrote scathing reviews about her work, claiming she was painting by numbers.

Because she was stunning, well endowed, and had great legs, she had aspirations of going down to Hollywood and seeing what she could accomplish. She thought about getting into films, but wasn't interested in the adult film industry. Naturally she was expected to suck everyone's dick and spread her legs for bit parts. Considering the amount of time and money she spent on her education, she gave up that dumb idea. She had no intention of competing with beautiful women who would fuck anyone just for a screen test.

It was simple for Ruth to get into grad school so she spent two more years majoring in clinical psychology. She joined the #Metoo movement and protested with her friends because it was the thing to do. During this time in her life she learned to eat pussy and developed a tonguing technique that went viral. She was swamped on Twitter by crazed females who wanted to join her cause, whatever that was. Ruth became known as the Glossolalian or Lady La-La, for short.

She wasn't busty when she was running, but a few years later, when she ate more, her breasts went from B to a full C cup. She decided to grow her auburn hair shoulder length so as not to obstruct the view of her boobs. She had penetrating green eyes.

Why Ruth wanted to get into counseling was something only she knew. It was one night after she had too much to drink that she'd decided to concentrate on sex therapy. Most of her clients were females who hated men, females who were sexually abused by male relatives, and females who were just angry because they were female. Andy was her only male client and she regarded him as a novelty. He was referred to her by one of her angry female friends.

Ruth was never one to pass up an opportunity for growth. Her dream was to live well, but she wasn't going to make big money by listening to females whine about their sex lives. Not coincidentally, her job had perks, or benefits, one of which would turn out to be Andy's mother!

CHAPTER 2

Amy, Andy's mother, was very religious, and this means she went to church twice on Sunday and once in the middle of the week. She didn't care about the secret of life, as long as she got herself off every day. When she was in the Spirit, with her arms raised and her boobs vulnerable, she had to repel propositions and groping by the lesbian sisters at church. The nipples on her pointy breasts were prominent and drove the good ladies to distraction.

To Amy, orgasms were like her daily bread, for which she prayed; something to keep herself calm, and to allow herself to sleep peacefully at night. She was driven by an incessant throbbing between her legs, and most times she did not bother to wear panties.

Initially she bought herself a vibrator as a joke. She happened to stumble across a sex toy website and was intrigued by the reviews. Women were describing their experiences in explicit terms! What the hell, she told herself, it wasn't a lot of money. She didn't have to finance the purchase as if she were buying a Gucci handbag. So she bought a vibrator, a harmless looking device shaped like a penis. It was a G-spot vibrator, portable, and judging from the reviews, most women were not English majors!

Amy wished that she hadn't been born with such a voluptuous body, that she didn't have to constantly put up with strange men whistling and making obscene comments to her while she was at church. Women were different, more subtle, and she encouraged those horny sisters to share their secret urgings with her. Her own fantasies were usually filthy and after she climaxed she experienced some guilt. But not much ...

Sometimes she even wished she looked older than her years, because at thirty-eight she could still pass for twenty-five. Every man on earth seemed to want to fuck her. In fact, it was beginning to look like her own teenaged son was no exception.

Walter Burnham was her husband, and when she first met Walter he was an Army officer, home from a deployment in Afghanistan. He looked so handsome in uniform, with all his campaign ribbons! It was like love at first sight, but unfortunately he was re-called again and sent back to the Middle East.

Her relationship with her son, Andy, had become a real problem. Even though he was a bright kid, masturbation for him was his bread and butter. Not that he got paid for it, but the amount of quality time he spent beating his meat, he could have earned his masters' degree. His excessive masturbation was disturbing her peace of mind, because she could hear him groaning in his bedroom, in the shower, and even while watching television.

She attempted to help him by encouraging him, watching him do it, and sometimes even doing it for him. She didn't want to be over-protective. The size of his weapon sent shivers down her spine. The amount of cum he generated was staggering.

She wanted him to become a productive member of society, and get a job. At first she was aroused by his wanking that tube of flesh; he did it openly, so she could watch him, but then she felt guilty. Her going to church didn't help much, and at home she would sometimes speak in tongues while she prayed and then went into his room and watched him masturbate. She felt like a hypocrite!

One night she became so aroused, hearing him sloshing away and groaning in his bedroom, that she had to interrupt her Bible reading. It was tough concentrating on the Sermon on the Mount, when she herself needed to be mounted! When she confronted him she suggested replacement therapy, something she read about in Psychology Today. It was like quitting smoking by taking up running.

Unfortunately when she suggested to Andy he should ease up on the wanking, he was willing to 'trade off' and lick her pussy instead. Since that conversation, in spite of her struggling with him, she ended up letting him lick her pussy. Maybe licking is too mild a word; attacking would be better. She didn't know how he learned to do it, and she didn't care. Some woman had taught him, and he made her climax so much she almost became hysterical.

She'd arranged for him to talk to someone, a therapist, about his masturbation habits. Ruth was her name, and Amy felt, even though Ruth was younger, she could help Andy.

***

Ruth had returned Amy's call, and they agreed to meet on Friday morning. Usually Andy had his appointment with Ruth on Thursday mornings. Andy didn't discuss what they talked about, but Amy felt they were on the right track. Andy wasn't masturbating as much lately. At least not at home!

Andy had started acting different towards her ever since her husband was back overseas, and there was no longer any point in pretending that Andy wasn't interested in her sexually. It was more than simply masturbation. Amy lost track of the number of times she had had to disengage herself from an embrace, much too salacious for a mother and son; she had to keep pulling her son's hands from her ass cheeks, and even from squeezing her luscious tits.

In the past month, her boy's lewd embraces had become much more frequent. A week ago Amy even had to slap him when he'd tried to put his tongue in her mouth while they were kissing! And he actually ground an obviously stiff cock onto her pussy mound through her clothes.

She had reminded Andy then that she was his mother and that it was time for him to get a girlfriend. But Andy had just laughed at her.

"Why should I get a girlfriend, Mom?" he asked. "Where am I going to find a chick as hot as you?"

As a mother she felt remiss about the way Andy was maturing. Sure, he had a mind boggling cock, but so did a lot of other teenagers. You don't just wake up one day and decide to suck your kid's cock. It was always there, a wagging reminder of her own lust, her pussy nagging at her that she was still a healthy woman with needs, and there were needs on top of needs. An infinity of needs it seemed.

And when he'd tried to kiss her again, Amy had been forced to retreat to her bedroom. Late that night as she'd passed his room, she heard him groaning as he jacked off his rampant prick in the darkness.

CHAPTER 3

Blaming herself did nothing to get rid of her lust. The more she thought about it, the hornier she felt. She knew she was feeding her problem, because a problem is like an animal. If you don't feed it, it goes away. She told herself she should recite the 23rd Psalm and that reminded her of King David, a womanizing Israelite who appreciated the curvy ass of Uriah's wife.

She was soaking in the very large tub, replaying the last few days in her mind, and found herself toying with her pussy, the bath water rippling as she pumped her fingers idly in and out of her tight, slippery cunt. She always played with herself when she was in the tub. Her clit was very sensitive, something she found out long ago, when she was exploring her genitals with an electric toothbrush.

Thirty-eight year-old Amy soaked peacefully in the bathtub, her long, brown hair lying wet across her delicately curved shoulders, her gorgeously stacked body glistening under the water. It was nearly 10 PM now, and she needed to relax after her long day at work.

But Amy didn't feel relieved. She wiggled her ass restlessly as she lay in the water, blushing slightly with embarrassment as she felt the need pulsing through her groin. Amy didn't believe in sex outside of marriage, and it had been almost a year since her husband was re-deployed. There was no denying the way her pussy felt, tingling and throbbing with craving.

"Damn it," Amy sighed.

Her huge tits jiggled as she moved her hand between her legs, anxiously feeling the swollen lips of her cunt. Amy always felt ashamed of herself after she masturbated, but the need was especially bad tonight.

She was waxing nostalgic, when suddenly the bathroom door opened, Amy gasped and withdrew her fingers. "Andy!" Amy stammered, blushing brightly. "What are you doing in here? How dare you come into the bathroom without knocking!"

"Sorry, Mom," Andy said casually. He was wearing a bathrobe and Amy could see his cock bulging under its split. "I want to take a bath too."

But the grin on his face as he advanced toward the tub told his mother that a bath wasn't what he wanted at all. Amy, in spite of the bath bubbles, realized how clearly he could see her creamy flesh. She gasped and tried to cover herself but it was no use. Her son had a clear view of her big, cherry-capped tits and her hairy love niche beneath the water.

"Andy, get out of here!" Amy cried. She wanted to get up and reach for a towel, but then she'd only expose herself more. "How dare you! Get out of this bathroom this instant!"

"I already told you, Mom," Andy whispered, trying to keep her calm. "I want to take a bath."

Standing above her, he shrugged the robe to the floor. Under it he was naked and Amy 's eyes widened as she stared helplessly up at his cock, ominous and throbbing. She'd felt his prick pressing onto her pussy when he'd embraced her, but she'd never dreamed that an 18-year old teenager could have such massive equipment!

The size of his affair was enormous, even bigger than her husband's. The meaty, blood-swollen trunk stood a full ten inches out of his hairy nut sac, and the knob was fat and bulbous. Andy's prick was as hard as steel, one of the hardest cocks Amy had ever seen in her life. The massive length of it throbbed and twitched above her and Amy could see the thick vein seaming the underside, as well as the pearly drops of precum glistening on the cum slit.

"Andy, put your robe back on! What in the world has gotten into you?"

"I'm going to take a bath, Mom!"

Then Andy climbed into the tub with her. Amy shrieked and tried to cover herself, but her weak attempt at modesty didn't fool him, and resigned herself to letting him have his way with her.

"Boy, the water feels good," Andy said.

But he made no move to wash himself. Instead he brazenly sprawled on top of her. Amy squealed helplessly as her son pushed her hands out of the way and cupped a full, meaty tit. He hefted the spongy globe, squeezing and kneading it, sending thrills of involuntary pleasure pulsing through her loins. Andy sucked in the goose-fleshed, rubbery tip of her tit.

"Andy, stop it!" cried Amy , flailing her fists on his shoulders. "Stop, stop!"

Andy didn't listen. Her nipple was stiff in his sucking mouth, an inch long and tingling. Andy sucked it avidly, wrapping his lips around the edge of her areola, puckering his cheeks to increase the suction on her huge tit. His teeth and tongue flicked on the deep crimson circle, and in spite of herself, Amy felt herself getting very much aroused.

Amy tried to cover her cunt with her hands, but Andy pushed them away. The next thing she knew, her son was pushing his finger into her cunt slit. Delicately, he eagerly parted the swollen, pouting labia, gliding his finger deep inside her slit. Then he proceeded to pumping it in and out of her, jacking off his mother. During her delirium she wondered if God were punishing her for loving her son too much, or whether God was showing her a trailer, a preview of what was to come.

"No, Andy, no!" Amy tossed her head from side to side, desperately trying to free herself from the obscene embrace. "This is horrible! You can't finger your own mother! Get your fingers out of my pussy!! Stop!" Andy kept on sucking and chewing insatiably on her stiff nipple. Soon Amy could feel her tight pussy responding and convulsing under the water. After all, her son had just caught her when she was toying with herself!

The slippery walls of her pussy were throbbing now, her vaginal muscles snapping at his fingers. Amy continued to struggle beneath him, for the sake of decency, but there was less effort in her movements. There were worse things in life than being finger fucked in the bathtub! Andy was her son, and as much as she loved him, this was hardly the time and place. She could hear herself groaning, pleading with him to stop, whimpering as the craving increased steadily inside her cunt.

"I'm going to fuck you, Mom!" Andy declared again.

"No! No, you can't!"

Andy pulled his finger out of her pussy, and crawled into position between her legs as best as he could in the bathtub. Amy found herself looking up at his hairless chest, as her son wrapped his fist around his cock and guided the bloated knob between the lips of her vaginal opening.

He'll never get that thing into me like this, Amy thought. But a second later she felt the tip of his limb pressing against her labia! Before she could protest any further, his thick member was burrowing into her, stretching and spreading the lips of her pussy. Amy moaned with disbelief as she realized that she was actually getting fucked by her own son! This was incest!

She tried to shut her thighs and push his shoulders up, anything to get his big cock out of her body. But it was too late. Her boy's prick was securely embedded inside her and Andy was sprawled on his mother's lush, full-figured nakedness, groaning as he felt her cunt slit nipping around the tip of his cock.

He slid his hands down her body, cupping her ass cheeks and making it impossible for his mother to move away from his rampant member. Andy gave a long, deep thrust, heaving as he sank over half of his cock into her wet, hair fringed slit.

"Unnngggghhhh! Andy, Andy, stop it! Take your cock out of me! Oh God, oh fuck ... unnnggggghhhhh!" Her pussy walls opened to admit the steely cock shaft, automatically clasping and sucking around its enormous shaft. Gradually Amy's body accommodated his phallic intrusion and she was becoming very, very aroused. Her clit was very swollen, chafed by the burrowing of her boy's prick, and her pussy throbbed like it had a mind of its own, eagerly clenching and clasping his solid plunger.

Andy adjusted her ass cheeks, grimacing as he forced the rest of his cock into her cunt slit. Then he lay motionless on top of his mother, letting his dick soak, deep inside her cavity.

Her cunt hole kept on pulsing, tenderly gripping and squeezing the shaft of his prick. Amy shuddered and turned her head to one side so she wouldn't have to look at him. The bath water was sloshing lazily in the tub, and somehow the gurgling audio itself made the experience even more obscene.

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, Amy spread her legs as wide as she could, draping one slim, shapely thigh over the edge of the tub. At first she pushed up her pelvis for a couple of quick, furtive humps, gasping as her son's prick rod penetrated to her cervix.

Fucking back at him seemed the natural thing to do. Even as she did, she knew she would feel awfully ashamed of herself afterwards, but she was just too horny to moralize the fucking she was getting in the tub.

She wrapped her arms tightly around her son's shoulders, using her nails to rake his muscular back; she scissored her legs tightly around his waist; she groaned and humped her ass off the bottom of the bathtub, sighing and panting as she pistoned her pussy to meet every stroke of his slippery tool.

"Do you like what I'm doing to you, Mom?" panted Andy. "Is it good for you?"

"Awwww ... do it!" Amy cried with mixed emotions. Her mind said no, but her cunt wanted more. She humped her ass faster, encouraging him to ream out her pussy as fast as he could. "I'm so horny tonight! Unnggghhh!"

The tingle was mounting, spreading throughout her naked body, making her clit flick and tickle every time her boy rammed his prick inside her. Amy clawed his ass cheeks, pulling more of his hog inside her. She gasped as her thick, rubbery nipples dug into his chest.

"I'm coming, Andy!" she cried suddenly. "Harder! I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!"

Her pussy exploded into orgasm, throbbing and sucking around her son's jack-hammering cock. Andy moaned and sank on top of her, slamming his prick all the way into her convulsing cunt. His cock jerked and twitched, and in the delirium of her spasms, Amy knew he was shooting too.

His seed squirted out of his balls in a torrent, spewing heavily out of the mushroom shaped knob. Andy fucked her harder, until his energy was exhausted and drained his balls completely.

"Thanks, Mom!" Andy said, with some appreciation. He didn't know what else to say.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy, dripping water as he climbed out of the bathtub. There was a big smile on his face and he didn't appear to feel guilty. Andy picked up his robe and left the bathroom as if nothing had happened, shutting the door softly behind him.

For a long time Amy just lay there and stared up at the ceiling, breathing hard, feeling her son's cum trickling out of her hole into the water. I have to do something, she thought, over and over. It was hard to believe that it had happened, that her sweet, lovely boy would want to fuck his own mother.