Not By The Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it's OK. What will Mom be doing?"

"Maybe your mother and I can perform together. Has she ever been with another woman?"

Andy was searching his memory, wondering if stuff she did at church would count.

"I am not sure. Maybe ..."

Ruth wrote something in her notes.

CHAPTER 5

It was exactly 11 o'clock when Amy stepped off the elevator to Ruth's office. She'd been looking forward to meeting Ruth since Andy spoke of her in glowing terms. He described her as very attractive, of course, and then mostly importantly told his mother that she would like Ruth, because Ruth respected his feelings, and listened carefully to what he had to say. Andy did not mention Ruth watched him masturbate or even sucked his dick. In essence, Amy felt she was visiting someone from church.

Instead of shaking hands, the two women hugged each other. Ruth spoke first: "I feel like we're old friends. Andy says you're the most wonderful woman in the world!"

Amy blushed a little and responded, "Andy says you're wonderful too! I guess you got him to open up ..."

"He's being himself, you might say. He admits he does what he does, but he's at that age ..."

Amy was surprised because she and Andy seemed to co-exist on a physical level. When Andy approached her, it was for sex, and she felt he sometimes used her as a sperm bank. They didn't have typical mother-son conversations, but when guys become men, or think they've become men, they act differently. They don't relate to their moms as children. And Andy, as much as he loved his mother, wanted to fuck her.

Since her husband was in the military, in the Middle East, doing God knows what, she was lonely. Andy sensed her loneliness and attempted to be the man of the house, as the saying goes. He knew the man of house (or husband) fucked the wife. That was his concept of marriage.

"Andy is a lovely boy with an unusual sense of humor," Ruth said. "He knows he is massively endowed and uses his penis like a handshake. It's like a hand puppet."

Amy laughed at that visual. "OK, but I feel he's overdoing it."

"Maybe. But I have many female clients and their biggest gripe is the men in their lives. They either feel the guy is insensitive, or lies to them, or just plain doesn't give a shit." (Ruth did not say 'give a shit' literally. She used 'lacked empathy'.)

Amy could relate to that statement because none of her friends ever spoke about love.

Ruth continued, "When I ask a woman if she loves her husband, she'll say he's a good provider. Or he's a good father. Or he's smart. Love is not even mentioned."

Amy shrugged as if to say, it is what it is. "It's like beating a dead horse ..." She was talking about expectations.

"Exactly!" Ruth cried. "A Buddhist would say 'you walk the walk'."

There was silence for a few minutes and then Ruth spoke: "I wanted to put Andy in a place where he could live with himself, and not be embarrassed about the size of his penis."

"He's embarrassed?"

"Well, yes. Whether it's masturbating or licking a woman's privates. He knows that when a woman see his enormous affair she'll want it. Not him, but it!"

"Interesting," Amy nodded her head.

"Has he licked your pussy?" Ruth already knew the answer to that question.

After some hesitation, Amy admitted he did.

"Did you like it?"

"Of course! Doesn't every woman like her pussy licked?"

Ruth had to smile. "But he is your son ..."

"Yes, but my pussy doesn't think about it. All my pussy feels is rapture. Or bliss. Or whatever you want to call it."

"So it doesn't bother you? That your son licks your pussy?"

"Not at all. At first -- maybe the first five minutes -- but when my clit started to throb, I enjoy the ride."

Ruth wrote that in her notes.

"I asked Andy what would turn him on the most. Besides looking at you, or course."

Amy waited to hear the answer. She felt she already knew.

"I gave him a choice between watching two women, watching me masturbate, or watching a woman being buggered."

Amy had to laugh at that. "I hope he didn't pick the sodomy scene ..."

"No, he didn't," Ruth laughed too. "I even suggested we -- you and I -- could do each other and he could watch."

"How did he respond to that?"

"He was ambivalent about it. He loves you very much and he loves watching you do stuff, like masturbating. Or sticking your fingers up your ass. Or even pissing. Pissing is always a turn-on, you know, with the hissing --"

"Yes, I get it. Two women do not turn him on that much. I know lots of guys do like watching lesbians, but think about two female porn stars, with fake boobs and covered with tattoos ..."

"Moreover, real lesbians don't look like porn stars ..."

Amy had to agree with that.

"How about the classic -- jerking off two men at once?"

"I don't think so ..."

"Or an orgy? Getting a bunch of skinny, hairy guys ..."

"Ugh!!"

Ruth was writing furiously on her notepad.

"There's nothing like real life," Amy said. "You go up to a woman in Nordstrom's ..."

"Yes!"

"Just your average, upper middle class housewife ..."

"Who obviously is bored?"

"Exactly!" Amy agreed.

"And you can tell she's wet, because you can smell it!"

"But she might be at fragrances," Amy suggested.

"Sure, buying an expensive perfume to mask the smell!!"

"I bet she's not wearing stockings either!"

"And no panties?"

"No panties!" Amy almost wet her pants at that one.

"We both have filthy minds," Ruth surmised.

Ruth was doodling on her notepad. "Amy, your son has an opportunity to make a lot of money." She waited until she had Amy's full attention. "My clients are all women, except Andy of course, and their biggest problem is their sex life."

Amy nodded.

"It's a shame not to utilize Andy ..." she paused, and then rephrased the question: "How would you feel about sharing Andy?"

Amy needed to think about the ramifications.

Time had passed all too quickly. They agreed to meet again, in a month. When she reached her car, Amy felt a surge of emotion, perhaps of relief or maybe of apprehension, but whatever it was, it made her cry. She had to do what was best for Andy.

(To be continued).

+