Not By The Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it had happened. Amy 's cheeks flushed with shame again as she remembered how she'd responded to him, humping her ass and begging for his cock. It took only a few minutes of contemplation before she was torturing her vagina over again, pondering the size of his massive dick, twisting her fingers in and out of her cunt. She needed more ...

***

Amy went to bed early the next night, after taking a shower with a chair braced in front of the door and checking her bedroom lock several times. She was very tired. She'd slept badly the night before, tossing and turning under the covers as she'd helplessly remembered how good her son's prick had felt pounding into her pussy. It was obvious to her she was becoming Andy's sex slave.

But Andy hadn't bothered her today, retreating to his room right after dinner. Amy knew that did not mean he would not be bothering her. When he wanted his mother, wanting to use her in any way, to gratify himself, she had to face the possibility of it happening a second time, and perhaps again and again after that!

Amy sighed unhappily as she crawled under the covers naked, feeling the pleasant coolness of the sheets on her bare flesh. All day long she'd wondered what could have gotten into her boy to make him want to fuck his own mother.

She knew it was normal for a teenager to be very horny, and she understood enough about psychology to realize that boys sometimes fantasized about their mothers, especially a mother with a body like hers. But fantasizing was one thing, and acting on fantasy was something else entirely.

Fucking him had affected her mind, awakening an urgency in her body, more than she'd ever dreamed possible. Her pussy had been wet all day, squishing under her panties as she did her shopping. She couldn't help thinking about her boy's formidable cock, in her mind watching it grow from limp to almost threatening. Sighing, she pulled the sheets tight around her neck and forced herself to close her eyes. She'd get to sleep, sooner or later, but she needed to use her fingers again to calm her nerves.

Thirty minutes later, Amy drifted off into a deep sleep. She was tired, and would have slept through until morning if something hadn't awakened her in the middle of the night.

At first she didn't know what it was. But then she blinked open her eyes, stirring under the covers. Gradually she realized that someone had crawled into bed with her! Amy opened her eyes wide and started to sit up. The first thing she saw was the bedroom door. It was wide open, and the key was still sticking out of the keyhole. Apparently Andy had found where she'd hidden the extra set in the kitchen.

Gasping, Amy looked down at the second body moving with hers under the covers. At that moment the sheets were pulled to the foot of the bed. It was Andy, sprawled onto her nakedness. He was naked too, trying to bury his head between her legs.

"Andy! What on earth..."

"I missed you, Mom."

Andy spread her slim legs apart roughly, making her squeal as he pushed her down flat on her back. The next thing Amy knew, his hands were clenched on her ass cheeks to hold them in position and he had the backs of her knees draped over his shoulders. Groaning, her son buried his head between her legs.

Her hairy pussy was wet, and Amy knew her son could smell the musky, cock stiffening aroma of her cunt. Andy groaned as he rubbed his face all over her furry mound, brushing his lips roughly on her greasy cunt slit. Then he pushed his tongue between the pouting lips and feverishly started lapping and licking her pussy, holding her hips down with his arms.

"Andy!" Amy shrieked. "Andy! Oh my God!"

Amy tried to disengage herself, but she was too sleepy to act quickly. Andy spread her thighs wider apart, planting his shoulders firmly between them. He started licking her cunt like a thirsty dog, moving his tongue in a blur, pistoning it in and out of her pussy slit.

"Stop it, Andy!" Amy cried. "You can't do this to me again! Not with your mother! Andy, this is horrible! Stop it, stop it!"

Andy just groaned as he savored the taste of her pussy, his big cock throbbing stiffly between his stomach and the bed. It wasn't long before Amy felt herself getting excited, the heat pulsing into her sizzling niche.

Soon her cunt was wide open, the interior slippery and bright pink. Andy made obscene, animal noises as he eagerly sucked the juice out of her slit, hungrily squeezing and massaging the cheeks of his mother's ass.

"Stop it!" Amy pleaded. "Stop!"

But she was already getting much too aroused to resist him. Her voice wasn't so loud anymore, and she wasn't trying so hard to push his head away from her. Andy brushed his tongue across her swollen clit, and Amy gasped involuntarily as tingling heat coursed through her entire groin.

It was useless to resist him, she thought deliriously -- useless, useless! Gradually her thighs spread further apart, making it easier for him to glue his mouth to her throbbing vulva. Blushing with shame, Amy moaned and slid her hands behind his head. Then she started working her ass off the mattress, lightly grinding her cunt onto his mouth.

Andy kept eating her out, slurping the musky oils dribbling from the depths of his mother's pussy. Andy pulled one hand from her ass cheeks as he felt her start humping, gliding it up her quivering leg. Amy shuddered as she felt her son guiding a finger up her pussy tunnel, wiggling it deep inside her slippery hole.

"Suck it, you bastard!" cried the hysterical woman, overwhelmingly excited. Giving in to her lust, Amy pulled his hair and started humping her ass much harder off the mattress. "Eat me good, Andy! Don't stop!" Andy jammed a second finger into his mother's pussy hole, spreading the slippery walls wide. He tongued and slurped all around her cunt, as if he were starved for the oils flowing heavily out of her cunt. He was grinding his hips on the mattress, dry-humping his stiff prick on the bed, and suddenly Amy realized how good it would feel to have his cock buried inside her again.

When Andy fastened his lips around her clit, Amy moaned and bucked as if she'd been shot, fucking her dripping pussy all over his face.

"Awwww, Andy, Andy!" Amy humped up her ass high and hard, her melons quivering as she pumped her pussy onto his hand and tongue. "I'm almost there! Unnggghh! I'm coming now, oh shit, I'm there!!!" Her pussy spasmed sharply, sucking wetly around his probing fingers. Amy gasped and shivered as the creamy oil flowed out of her pussy, dripping out onto her thighs.

Eagerly Andy pushed his tongue back into her pussy, slurping up the grool hungrily. Then he went back to sucking her clit again, jacking his fingers in and out of her mushy, hairy grotto, continuing to eat out his mother until her orgasms had her almost hysterical.

"Oh, Andy, Andy!!!!!!"

Amy clutched his head and continued to twist her head dazedly from side to side on the bed. She didn't want to come back to her senses, and have to realize how wrong it was of her to submit so easily.

"Keep sucking, Andy! Don't stop!"

But Andy didn't want to lick his mother's cunt anymore. He was too anxious to fuck her. As he rose to his knees between her legs and Amy gasped at her sight of his dick.

It was even bigger and stiffer than it had been the night before, pulsing wildly with blood and cum. Amy stared at the enormous limb, and realized that her son must have been horny for her pussy all day.

"I wanna fuck you, Mom," whispered Andy, pushing her thighs apart. He prepared to mount her, supporting the weight of his torso on outstretched arms and thrusting his member at her cunt.

Blushing with shame, Amy grasped his tool and directed the fat tip to her cunt. She wanted her son to fuck her very badly now, and she was so horny that nothing could stop her. A long, submissive moan parted her lips as she felt the crown of his limb pressing onto her pussy slit, spreading her lips around his flesh.

Within moments, it was pushing into her, boring into her belly. Amy grunted obscenely and lifted her long legs high in the air, gasping as she scissored them tightly around his waist.

"Fuck me, Andy!" Amy squealed, as she energetically whipped, up her ass beneath him. "Fuck your mother, fuck me!"

In and out, his solid prong pushed, until his mother thought she could feel the knob pressing against her cervix. Andy moaned as he looked down at her, watching her huge tits jiggle and quiver as he haunched at her.

Amy wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him close. She started a steady, driving motion with her hips, wantonly grinding and pumping her cock-stuffed pussy onto the root of her boy's prick.

"I'm coming, Andy!" Amy cried. She raked his ass cheeks with her fingernails, desperately trying to pull more of the thick cock inside her. Her cunt spasmed uncontrollably, clenching and contracting wildly around her son's cock. Andy kept on fucking her as hard as he could, hammering her through the peaks of her orgasm.

Amy hadn't cum so hard in years. Her ass cheeks jerked off the bed and she squealed and whimpered as her convulsing pussy spewed fuck oils all over his cock. When she recovered herself, his cock was still rock hard inside her. Then Andy pulled his prick out of her cunt.

"Suck it!" Andy told her.

Amy watched in shock as he climbed up her body, finally straddling her tits, sitting on the spongy melons. He pulled her head up by the ears, curling his fingers securely in her hair. Amy opened her mouth wide in surprise and Andy took the opportunity to jam his hard-on down her throat.

"Suck it, Mom," he whispered. "Suck out all my cum!"

Amy nearly choked as her son rammed his hard-on down her throat, brushing the knob past her tonsils. She tried to push him away, but he was much too strong for her. Andy held her head in position and began to hump his ass, cruelly fucking his mother's face with his prick.

"Suck it, suck it," he murmured.

Amy was dazed from the torrid sucking and fucking, and she could feel her pussy oils dripping down her thighs. She knew she shouldn't give him a blow-job, but she was still unbearably horny.

Andy's cock tasted so good to her. Amy had often felt ashamed of herself, how much she'd loved going down on her husband, wrapping her lips tightly around the thick wand of flesh, sucking as hard as she could and swallowing his cream when he spurted. But Andy's younger cock tasted better than his father's.

And his tool was bigger. Cheeks flushed, Amy tightened her lips around the veined stalk. Hot pre-cum oozed out and she lapped it with her soft tongue. Consumed with lust, Amy deeply sucked her son's cock, puckering her cheeks to increase the suction.

"Yeah, Mom," Andy groaned. "That's what I want!"

Amy sucked his cock harder, pulling on his ass to make another inch of his prick push between her pursed lips. His flesh was absolutely delicious and she loved the way his penis felt, soft yet hard. Amy bobbed her head as he sat on her tits, fucking her face with his affair. She wrapped her hand tightly round the root of his cock, feeling its length throb and pulsate in her fist. She used her tongue, then her lips, and sucked him slowly, teasing him, and then faster, encouraging him to empty his balls.

"Oh, fuck, Mom!" Andy cried. "Here it comes, here it comes!" A torrent of thick, creamy seed burst from his nuts, jetting up the tube seaming the underside of his prick. It blasted out, spraying heavily onto the roof of Amy's mouth.

Amy made a gurgling noise and hungrily swallowed as best she could. The initial blast was followed by long ribbons of milky seed. It poured from Andy's prick, as though he'd been celibate for months.

Amy tried desperately to swallow the spunk, but there was more than she could stomach. It trickled out of her mouth around his cock, running down her chin. Andy kept on pumping his cock into her mouth until he was finished. After, he sat up and withdrew his prick.

"Night, Mom," he said softly.

He exited the bedroom, just as he'd left the bathroom the night before. Amy groaned, feeling the glue in her pussy and the jizz trickling out the corners of her mouth. She wiped the excess cum with the back of her hand, and was willing to accept how much she'd loved sucking and fucking.

CHAPTER 4

It was Thursday and Andy had an appointment with his therapist at 11 AM. Andy walked into Ruth's office with a huge hard-on. It was the first thing she saw when he entered, and the size of it almost made her reach into her desk drawer for a quick nip. Her hands were shaking.

"Well, good morning, Andy," she said, without rising from her chair. "I can see you're prepared for today's session!"

Andy shut the door and crossed the office, walking stiffly because of the size of his package. He stopped in front of her, his cock at eye level. It was Andy's way of saying 'hello'. She had been thinking about the size of his limb and wondering how the guy works it, how he pisses with it, how he wanks it, and how he keeps it from scaring the hell out of most women. She was a female, after all, and never had to deal with a massive tube of flesh that squirted at you when it got angry. Some women have penis envy and some women strap fake cocks to their groin and plug their girlfriends. It was all so confusing, and required more thought!

Wanting to be professional, Ruth waiting a few seconds before she undid his pants. Her fingers shook as she unzipped and unbuckled his jeans, giving Andy a chance to step out of them this time before she began.

There was his big, thick young prick, throbbing and stiff, standing up like the noble shaft it was, and reporting for duty. Andy stifled a groan as she dropped her mouth to his hard-on, squeezing and milking the shaft as she feverishly licked and tongued the tip. Tightening her fingers, Ruth popped the spongy knob into her mouth.

She sucked it in deeply, widening her lips as far as possible and engulfing almost half of his affair. Andy sighed and curled his fingers respectfully into her hair. Ruth slurped and gurgled as she began sucking, bobbing her head shamelessly up and down in the name of science, or whatever she cared to label it. Andy was her only male client and she wasn't going to waste time lecturing him on the evils of masturbation. How could anything that relieves stress be evil?

"Your mouth feels wonderful, Miss Cabot," Andy moaned. "You're getting lipstick all over my dick!"

Ruth giggled at the obscene compliment, and was going to respond, but the enormous lump of flesh stuffed down her throat muffled her words. She twisted her hand around the root of Andy's prick, then proceeded to jack him off.

Up and down her soft hand pumped, milking and tugging the length of his hard-on between her lips. She loved his slick foreskin, and her sounds grew louder as she popped her lips on his nut.

"Gonna cum!" Andy moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

She pulled her lips off his tool and was rewarded with a blast of sperm which hit her in the cheek. Her reaction time was a bit delayed, as she got splattered with three creamy servings before she could cover the knob with her hand. She hadn't reached the stage where she could swallow cum, never having had a guy on which she could practice. Her life had been devoted to the female orgasm.

Watching a guy blow a load in your face doesn't happen every day. What does he feel now? Does he still like you? These thoughts occupied her mind as she emptied his balls.

Andy had no choice but to go over and sit himself down. He acted like nothing had happened. Except his balls were temporarily drained.

"Moving along," Ruth said. "How was your week?" He was sitting besides her desk.

"It was OK."

"Did you do the usual? Jerk off?"

"Of course."

"Anything else? Besides masturbate?"

"Well ..."

"Did you do anything with your mother?"

He hesitated. He felt what he did with his mother should be between himself and Amy. But Ruth was his therapist, and he should tell her. But he did not want to mention the incident in the bathtub.

"I made love to my mother ..."

"You fucked your mother??"

"Yeah."

"Is this a new thing? Fucking your mother?"

"Yeah ... it's new. She wasn't happy about it." He added, "but then she was."

"So she had an orgasm?"

"Ummm ... more than one I think." He steepled his fingers together. "She came a lot ... she usually does."

"How do you know she comes a lot? Do you watch her? In her intimate moments?"

"I like to watch her. She has a nice body and the way she touches herself -- her vagina and her nipples ..."

"What does she look like? Naked, that is ..."

"She's got nice boobs ... like you. Her pussy has a lot of hair ..."

"You like hairy women?"

"I like my mother. It's very erotic, you know ..."

"She lets you watch her?"

"It helps me get off faster. I come a lot when she lets me watch her."

Ruth scribbled something into her notepad. She looked forward to meeting Amy. Tomorrow, on Friday.

"Are you horny again? I can see it growing again."

"Yeah. I like to look at you; it makes me hard. Maybe I should have an older woman so I wouldn't get hard so fast."

"I have an associate -- Mrs. Eldrich. She's about mid-50's. But she's not slim, if you know what I mean ..."

"Really?"

"I've seen her in the ladies' room pissing. She's not especially careful about closing the door when she's pissing."

"Ohhhhh ..." He was trying to picture what Mrs. Eldrich looked like, pissing.

"She's old fashioned, wears tan stockings with a white garter belt. Not like me."

Not much from Andy except heavier breathing.

"I'm not sure, but I think she diddles herself after she pisses," Ruth added.

"Wow ..."

"Don't quote me!"

Andy had to rub his groin because he was very hard again. It never took long. His pecker seemed to have ears. To Ruth's eyes it appeared scary, like he had a thick snake in his pants.

"Do you understand you're my only male patient?"

"Yeah?" He imaged a room full of squirming females.

"Yes, I have mostly women." She smiled in a professional way. "Women who need therapy because they are not happy women."

Andy was amazed. He knew only his mother intimately and she was happy. Especially after he had fun with her -- in a clinical sense.

"Are they married?"

"Most of them are." Ruth stared intently at him. "What I am going to tell you is highly confidential. As the military would put it, those who have a need to know."

"Do I have that need?"

"I believe you do. At least, it will alleviate any guilt you have about masturbation."

Andy nodded.

"At your age, you have a need to masturbate, am I correct?"

His eyes told her 'yes'.

"That's close enough, and what I'm going to tell you will boggle your mind ..."

Ruth went on: "You wouldn't believe the lengths to which women will go to satisfy their urges ..."

"Yeah?"

"I personally believe it's disgusting, although disgusting is a personal opinion."

"How disgusting is it?"

"It's bad enough; what a women will do to indulge her needs -- stuffing vegetables, ben-wa balls, cock shaped artifacts, even ax handles ..." she took a breath, "but when you get two women together, it's even worse!"

Andy was not, what you might call, a connoisseur. A fancy name for a pervert. He was just your everyday teenager who derived contentment from normal activities -- like jerking off. He had never heard of 'ben wa' balls. He figured they were like ping pong balls. Ruth didn't mention ping pong balls but she could very well have. Women will employ ping pong balls, tennis balls, racquet balls, eight balls, and maybe even a basketball. Well, maybe not a basketball. Needless to say, women also use anal plugs with variations, but that's a different story.

Ruth crossed her legs and leaned forward. "Andy, let's get serious. I want to do a study based on your masturbation activities. I might ask Mrs. Eldrich to participate later on, but I'd like your mother to join us first. How does that sound to you?"