Not Exactly as She Planned

Story Info
750 Word Project. Amy in a bind? Perhaps.
750 words
4.21
3.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school bell had sounded, and the halls had cleared. As Amy slowly crept from the bathroom, she was leading Cathy Green by the hand. "We're going to get caught." Cathy said.

Amy tugged her arm. She looked back at Cathy as they went. "Just be quiet." Amy said. "And stop worrying." The two made their way up the second-floor stairs and to a side entrance to the auditorium.

Amy gripped the door handle and pulled. The creaking of the door sounded much louder than normal in the otherwise empty hallway. She opened it just enough to allow the two to slip inside and then pulled it closed. "This place is creepy." Cathy said. The two were both eighteen-year-old seniors but clearly, Cathy was much less adventurous. If it hadn't been for Amy, she would never consider such a thing.

The space was large, rows of seating, a stage at the far end. "Come on." Amy said and, still leading Cathy by the hand, made her way to the small half door below the front of the stage. The one that lead under the stage.

"Why are you going under there?" Cathy stopped as Amy tried to lead her inside her favorite hiding place.

"It's fine. You'll see. Now come on." Amy gave another pull on Cathy's arm and the girl yielded. The two slipped into the dim cramped place under the stage and Amy pulled the door closed behind them. Clearly, Amy. Or someone had been visiting the hiding place numerous times. There were some blankets laying around. And a candle that Amy was now lighting. The glow as the candle came to life made the place seem a little less frightening to Cathy.

Amy sat down on a blanket and crossed her legs. Her short School uniform skirt riding high onto her thighs. "Come on." She whispered. "Sit down."

Cathy slowly consented and settled down across from Amy, crossing her legs as well. "I told you it was a cool place." Amy said.

Cathy looked around. "Yea, I guess."

Amy reached out her hand and touched Cathy on her bare knee. Cathy's skin felt cool and soft. But Cathy flinched and put her hand on top of Amy's. "What's wrong?" Amy asked.

Cathy shrugged. "It's just." She paused.

"You said you would." Amy replied. Amy felt Cathy's hand ease it's grip and finally move. Her hand was free to continue. "Are you sure?" Amy asked. "Because I don't want to if you've changed your mind." She looked into Cathy's eyes. "Not like it's the first time." Amy added.

Cathy just nodded.

Amy eased herself forward and her hand slipped further up Cathy's thigh. Her lips found Cathy's and with their first kiss, Amy was certain that Cathy was through resisting. She leaned farther forward, causing Cathy to lay back, and Amy followed. As Amy's hand reached Cathy's crotch, her fingers worked between her legs massaging her sex. Her panties were already damp.

Fuck. I have missed you so much." Amy said.

Cathy was breathing hard. "Yea. Me too. Missing you, I mean. God." She moaned.

Amy's middle finger had slipped under the fabric of Cathy's panties and was now rubbing her sensitive clitoris. Cathy was becoming very aroused very quickly. Then, Amy sat up causing Cathy to moan in complaint.

"Don't worry." Amy whispered as she pushed Cathy's skirt up around her waist. Amy pulled Cathy's legs out, so they were apart, and her knees were pulled up. She began kissing the inside of Cathy's thighs, first one then the other. Back and forth and a little lower with every kiss. "You know this is what I like to do."

It wasn't long before Amy was prone on the floor, her head between Cathy's legs, and Cathy's panties pulled to the side exposing Cathy's freshly shaved pubic mound. Amy was licking the length of her favorite girl's labia. Her tongue easing into Cathy's vagina. Her lips sucking at her clitoris.

Cathy's feet now firmly pressing on the hard wood floor. Her ass lifting off of the floor. Cathy rolled her head side to side. Fingers gripping wads of blanket. She was biting her lower lip.

"Well!" The voice was coming from behind the girls and both heads snapped it that direction.

"Miss Wilkins!" Cathy stammered.

"Cathy, perhaps you should get to class." Miss Wilkins said. Cathy stood, straightened her clothes, and raced out.

"As for you, Amy." Miss Wilkins began to unzip her slacks. "Perhaps it's my turn?"