Not Gay?! Pt. 01

Story Info
Tricked into being a sissy cuckold.
2.1k words
4.52
18k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

For weeks Carla had been trying to persuade me to become a sissy crossdressing cuckold. It started last month when we went to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time together. Carla had insisted we both dress as tarts for the show.

"It's just a tradition," she insisted, "that all the attendees wear sexy lingerie."

"But Carla, I'll look like an idiot. And I'll feel like one."

"No, you won't. Firstly, because all the other men in the audience will be dressed like whores, tarts and sluts, and, secondly, I'll make sure you look convincing...so convincing that you'll be turning men's heads as much as me."

"But I don't want to attract other men!" I exclaimed in a rather effeminate voice.

"Oh come off it. I bet you'd love it! Always thought you might be a bit gay Dan. You're so sweet and kind and sensitive. And I know you'll look so hot and sexy in my What Katie Did lingerie."

"Maybe I will." I said, and that broke the ice and we both giggled.

I was still nervous as fuck though when I got home from work on the night of the show. Carla was upstairs getting ready.

"I'm up here darling. I'm nearly ready. Come and join me."

I raced up the stairs, heart pounding. Carla looked like a burlesque model. A vampiric burlesque model. She was clad in a 1950s style black Waspie Corset. It had satin tummy panels, front hooks, and a suspender belt attached to it. The polka dot seamed stockings together with the vintage black high waisted knickers completed the retro look. I purred out loud.

"Glad you approve hubby."

"Approve? I've nearly come in my boxers."

We both laughed.

"And what am I wearing?' I asked, feeling apprehensive, but also pretty excited.

"You'll see. First jump in the shower. Then lay on the bed and I'll shave your legs and pubic hair."

"I don't think so, Carla."

"I've shaved my pussy."

"You haven't?"

"Wanna bet? You only get to see my freshly shaven pussy though if you stop whining and let me take total charge tonight. The more you surrender, the less you'll suffer and the more pleasure you will receive. Agreed?"

"Like a dominatrix you mean?" The thought of being submissive to Carla was enticing and I really liked the idea of entering the pleasure zone - whatever that meant!

"Exactly."

Fuck it, I thought, this is going so be so worth it.

"Then I agree Mistress Carla."

"Thank you Dan...ielle."

Danielle. I rather liked that. Fucking hell, I thought, maybe I'm buying into this a little too much. But when I jumped in the shower, still picturing Carla in her Carry On Screaming attire, I couldn't help but get all turned on again.

A few minutes later I was submissively lying on the bed. Carla approached, shaver and foam at the ready. She effortlessly removed the miniscule amount of hair I have on my legs, chest and even my armpits. There's a little more on ball sac, but again, it took Carla no time at all to remove that.

Then she slid some black and mustard yellow coloured seamed stockings up my legs. The feeling was sensational. The nylons felt exquisite. A surge of adrenalin coursed through me and I could almost feel a shot of dopamine flooding my body. When Carla next put some black satin suspender knickers on me - with four detachable straps - and attached the stockings to them, my pathetic four and a half inch cock sprang to life. I was deeply aroused and Carla, glint in her eyes, clearly spotted my growing excitement.

"It seems my gorgeous husband prefers panties to boxer shorts and stockings to jeans."

I didn't know what to say at first. But Carla was never going to let me get away with being silent.

"Well?"

"Well, yes, your lingerie obviously feels really nice. But once the novelty wears off so will my arousal, I'm sure of that."

"Oh, I'm NOT so sure Dan. It's a while since I've seen your little cock so swollen...and look, you're already dribbling pre-cum." Carla said, pointing and giggling coquettishly which had the effect of making me feel a bit more at ease.

"Well, I can't deny that the panties and stockings feel rather yummy. Do you really think I might turn a few guys' heads then?" Why the fuck did I want to know that, I thought? What the hell was wrong with me? I put on two items of my wife's underwear and suddenly I can't help but wonder if I can attract men? Seriously?

"Oh hubby, by the time I've finished with you, I guarantee lots of guys will be struggling to keep their hands off you." Carla smiled, her eyes were sparkling. She is so fucking hot and gorgeous. Dark shoulder length hair, a voluptuous figure (she's bordering on being a size 16 these days, but she is still so fucking sexy), and a derriere that basically says come and mount me big boy. And don't get me started on her ample 34DD breasts. They could easily satisfy four or five hunks at once. (Get in line boys).

Next came a black, lightly padded bullet bra. The cups, made from satin, were soft and though the fit was snug the material was flexible enough to stretch. It looked, a little, like I had breasts.

"Oh Dan, you'll have to be careful you don't poke somebody's eyes with those."

We both laughed and Carla kissed me tenderly, but passionately. It was a kiss that made me burn with lust for her.

To complete the apparel Carla added a black retro 1950s style bustier corset top cleverly designed to conceal the bullet bra's shoulder straps. It was ridiculously sexy. And when Carla completed my dress code for the evening with a black micro leather skirt, that enabled any onlookers to clearly see the tops of my mustard coloured stockings, I actually felt like a woman. By the time Carla completed my get up with some false eyelashes, deep red lip gloss and a raven coloured wig I felt like a classy tart. Weirdly, I also felt that I really did want to attract some guys. Could I really do that, I thought? Shit, I'm going insane. It's just a phase, I said to myself, and as soon as we're back from theatre I'll dispatch these sexy clothes and go back to being a boring, alpha male again. Except that I wasn't entirely convinced by this train of thought, nor had I ever really been an alpha male (how could I be with a cock that even when fully aroused is still less than five inches?), nor was I sure I ever really wanted to wear boxer shorts again. The panties were causing my humble cock to pulsate with pleasure.

Carla had shown me some soft porn a few weeks earlier trying to gauge what I was really into. She'd been concerned for a while that our love life had become staid and predictable and uninspiring, so she was simply trying to to spice things up a little bit. And it worked. We had the best sex we'd had in years that night. Thing is, and I think Carla could tell that this was the case, the thing that turned me on the most - and again, I put this down to the novelty factor, never having seen such images before - the images that turned me on the most was a threesome between two guys and a she male. And I loved seeing the she male's big juicy cock straining to be unleashed as it was encased in a pair of pink silky panties. Another image showed the she male rubbing her cock with the two straight (?) naked hunks knelt underneath her awaiting a facial. I actually felt a pang of jealousy looking at their hungry mouths.

As I said, I put this down to the startling unfamiliarity of such images. Carla could definitely tell, however, that those images excited me and it was only a few days later that she came home with tickets for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Incidentally, the thing that seemed to turn Carla on the most was wives getting fucked in front of their tiny cocked husbands by hunky, well-endowed studs. The pictures of wives grinning like a cheshire cat, whilst being taken from behind by gorgeous athletic looking guys, drove her wild. When I suggested, as part of our foreplay she should take a hunk from work, or preferably several hunks, as her lovers and then tell me what she gets up to with them, she orgasmed so forcefully it was like a tornado had caressed her clitoris I guess that's what a big guy's hunky cock would feel like, I mused. And I've got to admit those images turned me on too. But by morning we appeared to have returned to the status quo. And, our sex life over the past couple of weeks has returned to being humdrum and mundane.

But now we were both dressed up like bitches on heat. And suddenly I'm picturing Carla again on all fours, a big fat cock pounding her pussy from behind and another, having just ejaculated as she kissed, deep throated and rubbed it. Still in her hand the gorgeous cock was bouncing up and down, the yummy cum glistening on her naked breasts and nipples. Fuck, I thought, if I tell her that now she'll be gagging for it and may well act out her fantasy with some strapping hunk who I can't possibly compete with. I kept quiet, though I felt my own cock stirring again remembering how much those pictures had turned us both on.

As we waited for the taxi to arrive Carla had some final instructions for me:

"Right repeat after me, Dan...I am a sissy cuckold."

I hesitated, big mistake, from out of nowhere Carla produced a leather whip (apparently she'd purchased it from Ann Summers), lifted the hem of my leather skirt and proceeded to lash my panty clad ass with it three times. It really hurt and I gasped with pain...but also rather enjoyed it. Fuck me, I thought, I'm going completely insane.

"What did I just say? I'm in charge, you do as I say."

"Sorry Mistress Carla."

"That's better. Now say it...I'm a..."

I didn't wait for Carla to finish the sentence this time.

"I'm a sissy cuckold."

"Good. Wasn't so hard was it?"

"No Mistress."

"I want my wife to be a hot wife and get fucked by lots of hunky guys."

I couldn't afford to hesitate again, so I replied immediately, even though I didn't like what Carla was suggesting.

"I want my wife to get fucked by lots of hunky guys...actually, the more the merrier." Where the fuck did that last bit come from? Wherever it did come from Carla clearly approved. She actually put two fingers inside her retro panties and rubbed her clitoris.

"Oh good sissy. Very good...Now, say, I'm gay, I suck cock in panties whilst wearing them myself."

I didn't what to say that. I wasn't gay, but strangely I was warming to the idea. Carla was hypnotising me. Taking me over to the dark/sissy side.

"I'm gay, I suck cock, lots of sissy cocks whilst wearing my wife's pink panties."

"Oh sissy hubby, you're getting very, very good at this."

"Thank you Mistress." I was actually beginning to enjoy myself. However perverse this was, however deviant Carla was turning me, I wanted to keep playing. I was getting more and more aroused with each new submissive reply to Carla's salacious suggestions.

"Now admit it, you just want to get fucked by another sissy."

"I admit it Mistress. I want, I need, I love sissy cocks."

Unfortunately, our little naughty game was interrupted as the taxi driver was blowing his horn. When we climbed into the back of his cab, all I could think about was blowing his horn.

Admitting how gay I was or rather how gay I wanted to be had really turned me on. Unbelievably I WAS actually starting to crave cock. The driver didn't help matters. Looking at us both lecherously through his rear view mirror he said:

"Well ladies, I hope you don't mind me saying but you both look fucking sensational. I don't think I've ever had two sexier tarts in my cab ever."

"It's a pity we're running a little late." Carla said in response, "I would have invited you up to our bedroom and you could have fucked us both from behind. My sissy hubby is desperate for cock."

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers