Not His Best Trait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. I thought you said you couldn't carry me through the boulder field."

"I did say that. Guess I was wrong."

My head bumped against his hard shoulder, and I decided to leave it resting there. Chad had nice shoulders, big and firm and broad, perfect for resting my head. I was just getting used to the idea when he set my butt down on a cubic rock about the size and shape of a mid-sized kitchen island.

He'd spread his shirt over the rough surface, but he dug through my pack for my jacket and laid it out, too.

"Much better," I said, leaning on my arms and letting my head fall back to enjoy the warmth of the sun.

"Let me see that foot."

I lifted my leg for Chad's inspection. He knelt and wrapped one hand over the top of my foot, the other behind my heel. I tensed fearing more pain, but he was gentle. His strong fingers worked their way over the bones and tendons, testing.

I sucked in a sharp breath as he hit a sore spot.

"A run-of-the-mill sprain, I think," he said, continuing to probe. "I've sprained my ankle a few times. Soccer."

"I sprained this one breaking up a fight."

"You know," Chad said conversationally, "your boyfriend is a pathetic little faggot."

I jerked in surprise.

"And you're a big pathetic asshole," I replied with real venom.

"Is that right," Chad said as his hand wrapped my calf, massaging. "Is that why you've spent the entire day desperate for me?" His other hand slid over my knee, thumb caressing my lower thigh.

"I have not," I said, but the words came out breathy as his fingers worked a sore knot in my muscle.

"You've been watching and wanting the entire hike."

Chad stood. He slipped both hands under the hem of my hiking shorts.

I gasped and shifted. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" He sent one hand higher, fingers slipping under my panties.

"No," I said, "stop."

I wish I could say the words were spoken with forceful certainty. But I was conflicted, so the two syllables came out as soft, uncertain whispers.

Chad ignored me. He caressed outside my labia, then petted my pussy lips before sending a finger deeper. I was wet and hot and oh so obvious. When I moaned my pleasure, Chad took advantage. He peeled my shorts and panties off. Yep, very efficient.

I gaped in surprise at my exposed lower half, my sudden nakedness bringing clarity.

"St--."

I choked as two thick fingers plunged into my vagina, scissoring, teasing. A rough thumb swiped my clit. I seized Chad's forearm, well aware of the futility: my hands looked pale and thin against his tanned, corded power. Muscle and tendon flexed beneath my fingers, and I lost track of my indignation as he played with my pussy.

"Do you always get this wet for assholes?"

Fuck, he was hitting all the right places.

"Oh, shit," I cried.

"That's it," Chad said. "I know what you need."

Shut up, you asshole, please shut up.

"Oh... Oh, fuck..." I moaned.

My outstretched arm buckled, and I collapsed onto an elbow, my other hand still gripping Chad's bulging forearm. Chad pushed me onto my back and leaned over me, bracing his weight on one arm. His handsome face and powerful upper body filled my vision. Lust swamped my senses, frightening in its intensity.

"No, it's wrong," I said. "I can't do this."

Chad gave a short laugh. "You're not doing it. I am. Touch me. I know you want to."

I shook my head, not trusting my voice.

"Come on," Chad crooned as he swiped his thumb over my swollen clit. "Touch my arms. Touch my abs."

I didn't think about it: I followed directions and let my hands do what they'd wanted to do all day. One landed on Chad's big upper arm. I whimpered as I wrapped my hand around the hefty column of his bicep. My other hand connected with his flat abdomen, which tightened under my fingertips, exposing deep grooves between thick mounds of muscle. His flesh was hot, vital, packed with power.

"So different," I blurted.

"Different how?"

I swallowed, silently cursing my lack of filter, but then felt a strange urge to answer, to please him. "So much harder. Bigger."

"Than your boyfriend?"

"Yes," I breathed, enthralled by the feel of him. I squeezed his thick arm. I ran my fingers over his hard abs.

"You like it."

"Yes."

"Should I make you cum?"

I squeezed my eyes shut. That's where this was headed, right? God, I wanted it; I wanted to forget this shitty day.

Chad watched me with a devious smile, his touches growing softer. The exact opposite of what I needed.

"Please," I said, eyes popping open, word bursting with desperation. He was right about that, too.

"But I thought it was wrong."

"No," I said quickly.

"What do you want, then?"

"I want to cum. Please make me cum."

"My pleasure," Chad said with a smirk.

He finger fucked me, and I practically levitated off the rock. He palmed my juicy sex and vibrated his hand. My hot slick leaked all over him. Yes, I thought, reaching for it, willing it. Something good, something sweet. Chad stroked my clit, and I cried my pleasure, cumming hard, muscles clenching around his thick man fingers. The pleasure blew away my pain like a dandelion in a gale. I shuddered beneath him, pussy convulsing, hands squeezing his hard muscles, fingers digging into the impenetrable wall of his abs.

I was still cumming when Chad pulled off my shirt. I was still cumming when he shucked off his shorts. I was still cumming when he came around one side of the rock to seize my pelvis.

"Time to feed the vegetarian some meat," Chad said.

I was just coming down from my awesome orgasm when he pulled me off the rock and lifted me over his head. The world swung wildly, and I yelped, pleasure seeping away, the shame of what I'd done rising in its place. Chad took a wide stance and lowered me so the top of my thighs were draped over his shoulders, my pussy positioned for his mouth and tongue.

My head and torso dangled against his body. I quivered in fear, disorientated. Blood rushed to my head, and my pulse pounded in my ears. Pain flared in my ankle from the rough manhandling, and I hissed, but then Chad dove into my sex. I cursed and squeezed my thighs against his skull. He paid no notice, laving and slurping my oversensitive flesh. I raised my arms and pushed against his flat, flexed abdomen.

"Chad," I tried, but his tongue unfurled, and I whimpered from the sudden mixture of pain and pleasure. I was just getting my senses back when the pain in my ankle lessened; it was, after all, now elevated.

Coming up for air, Chad growled: "Suck my dick."

I shook my head, but of course he couldn't see that.

"Put me down," I called, but Chad redoubled his efforts, nuzzling and growling.

Squirming, I tilted my head, looking for a way out of my predicament. Said dick came into view.

"No way," I gasped.

This wasn't a penis; it was a club. Tracy had been right; Chad was a warrior, and he carried a weapon between his legs. Nine, maybe ten inches of thick, veiny dick rose with a slight upward curve from the tight, flat wall of his muscled abdomen. The head was even thicker, a big, bulbous cap of spongy flesh.

Of course he's fucking huge. Nothing about Chad so far had been average. To my shock, my mouth began to water, causing my stomach to tighten with guilt. Cumming on Chad's fingers was one thing--he'd done that to me. But this?

"Suck it." Another demand from on high.

I wanted to taste him. Could it be that simple? Want it, take it? I vacillated, so Chad hunched, lowering my head. He swung his hips, his cock a bat, my head an oversized softball. I got the picture. Suck the dick, Robin.

I raised my dangling arms and wrapped my hand about the shaft, whimpering when I realized that my fingers didn't meet. Holy shit. This dick. Hanging upside down, sprained ankle in the air, handsome man face between my legs...the whole situation was surreal. I shivered, and not from the delightful tonguing occurring above.

I lifted the hot, heavy mass of love muscle and opened my mouth. Nope. I opened wider. Fuck, he was huge! I slid the first part of him into my mouth, the ridge of Chad's helmet coming to rest behind my front teeth. The head alone stretched my jaw, filling my mouth. I ran my tongue over the top. Salty skin. Musky scent. I wanted more. I used both hands to hold the giant man root and drove my head onto Chad's dick, taking as much as I could, which wasn't much at all.

I felt more than heard the moan from above, a low, masculine vibration that sent an electric pulse of pleasure through my core.

I laved Chad's cock head like a salty lollipop while he licked every edge of my honey pot. A wicked tension coiled within. I moaned, mouth full of dick, and Chad went at it, tongue licking, lips sucking, scruff scraping my inner thighs, even a little teeth nibbling. There was no hesitation, no stopping--just full bore pussy licking. I had to pull Chad's cock from my mouth to wail my encouragement, orgasm on its way.

"Oh, fuck, Chad! Oh! Yes!"

I came again. Waves of honeyed heat radiated from my core. I shuddered with each surge and swell of rising pleasure, little whimpers escaping my throat as I swayed from Chad's strong arms.

When my whimpers dropped off, Chad pivoted his hips once more, big dick swinging and striking my face. I groped, half-blind in the grip of ecstasy, and grasped his cock, even harder now, pulling the weighty head to my lips.

Chad shifted his grip once I returned to suckling, forearm clamping across my hips. He reached down with his other hand and gripped the back of my head. He thrust his hips while driving my head forward. Thick, hard dick rammed the back of my throat. I gagged a strangled cough of surprise. Chad withdrew. I claimed a half-second of breath before he thrust again. The huge, spongy head of his dick surged past my tonsils.

Frantic, I tightened my hold on his cock, trying to prevent him from going too deep. I put a hand on his rigid, muscled thigh and pushed.

Chad didn't care. He thrust again, the curvature of his cock letting him dig deeper. My nose jammed painfully against my hand, but that was the least of my worries. Thick, steely cock claimed my mouth and slid into my throat, cutting off my breath. He thrust again and again, shoving deeper with each powerful stroke, stuffing his cock farther and farther. All I could was gag and choke.

He was using me. I wasn't participating; I didn't want this. I was just a hole to him, my throat a soft sleeve to stimulate his huge, hard dick. Balling my fists, I beat at his thighs. I tried to twist my head away. His only reaction was to tighten his hold, strong fingers digging into my scalp.

He was hurting me. My throat burned, my sinuses flared. Thrust after thrust, I fought for air, choking, strangling, snot leaking from my nose. He was suffocating me with his cock. Tears of fear and frustration spilled from my eyes, saline drops sliding across my temples and into my hairline as I hung from Chad's powerful shoulders.

The more I struggled, the harder he became. His glans swelled, his shaft flexed. I felt a growl against my pussy, which soon became a roar, a deep vibration I could feel along my thighs and abdomen. Chad thrust deep. My throat bulged with thick dick. The head of his dick spasmed, unleashing a huge load of cum. Hot, salty liquid flooded my throat, filling my pharynx, backing up into my mouth to coat my cheeks and his shaft.

Now I would drown in Chad's cum.

Chad pulled back an inch, cock still convulsing, still spewing, and I gargled jizz. He shoved back in and cum spewed from the corners of my mouth like a pair of geysers, sticky liquid spilling into my eyes. His huge cock forced sperm into my nasal cavity until hot spunk leaked from my nostrils. I was blind, smothered by cum, asphyxiated by his stupidly thick cock.

His dick juddered against my tongue, spurting again and again. On instinct, for self-preservation, I swallowed. More cum arrived, and I swallowed and swallowed. Chad force fed me his cum, and I drank it.

He finally let go of my head, his cock slithering from my mouth like a slick anaconda from a tree hole. I hacked and wheezed, dragging air into my lungs, mouth sticky and smeared with an enormous quantity of spunk.

Chad, breathing hard for once, laid me on my side on the flat rock. I retched, stomach clenching, throat squeezing. Nothing came up but a juicy belch--the spunk I'd swallowed stayed. I choked and hacked and tried to wipe the cum from my eyes. I spit jizzy saliva onto the rocks below. My face was wet and sticky. So was the bottom half of Chad's.

"You--." I broke off with another coughing session. "You bastard."

Chad snorted. He rolled his broad shoulders and stretched. "You loved it."

"You fucking bastard," I rasped.

It hurt my throat to speak. I could barely see for all the goop in my eyes. Fucking asshole.

Chad stepped forward and placed his softening cock, still huge and heavy, across my forehead. I froze, uncertain. He rocked his hips, letting his dick drift across my face. The thick shaft jerked and the tip leaked, depositing more cum and smearing it across my cheek. I was covered in him, covered in his smell. His balls collided with my nose. The move was all dominance.

Chad stepped back to inspect my face. "Much better."

My breath hitched. No one had ever treated me this way. Worse: I had never treated myself this way. Lust had consumed me; I'd let it eat my promises, not only to myself but to others. I gritted my teeth and fought back tears.

"I hate you," I said.

I hated myself more, and Chad seemed to know it. His lips quirked into a small, arrogant smile. His hand drifted to his cock. He stroked it lazily.

"Nah," he said, "not really. You still want me to fuck you."

I aimed a dismayed look at his dick. It could not be getting hard again--he'd exploded in my mouth like a broken fire hydrant.

"Not interested," I croaked and rolled onto my back.

I meant it. My ankle throbbed, my throat hurt, the tops of my thighs felt bruised. I was exhausted from hiking and emotionally drained, not to mention, relaxed from two orgasms. I wanted a nap.

I heard Chad shuffling around and a moment later a wet rag fell across my forehead. I opened my eyes. Chad had wet some of my tissues and was using one to clean his face. I reached up and collected my own wet blob of paper. Groaning as I rolled to sitting, I perched on the edge of the rock, careful not to move my ankle. I wiped the caked-on cum and spit and whatever else. It came off in globs like a thick face mask. Gross. At least by the end I'd gotten most of it off.

Chad came over and examined me. He used his own tissue to scrub a couple spots along my hairline. I didn't say thank you. He didn't comment--just collected my used tissue and squatted to stuff the scraps into a pocket of his pack.

Getting cleaned up was a good idea. The sun had traveled nearer the horizon. I didn't know how long it would take Ryan and Tracy, but I sure as hell didn't want them to arrive with me naked and covered in cum. Could I pretend this had never happened? Maybe. I looked around for my clothes. Chad had tossed them a few feet away--still out of reach for a gimp like me.

"Could you hand me my clothes?"

Chad turned and stood, gloriously naked. "No."

I glared and tried to stand. The moment I put weight on my ankle, sharp, wicked pain raced up my leg. I gasped and fell back on my butt. Chad watched my fruitless efforts, an amused tilt to his lips.

"Give me my clothes, Chad."

"I don't think so."

"Give me my clothes, and I won't tell Tracy that you assaulted me."

"Think she'll believe you?" Chad asked, his hand returning to his cock.

"She will if I'm naked!"

"I'll tell her you tried to seduce me. Who do you think she'll want to believe?"

Want to believe. That was a funny way to put it. He was probably right about Tracy, obsessed as she was.

"What about your boyfriend?" Chad went on. "He'll be so upset. I'd hate to have to hurt him."

"It doesn't sound like it."

Chad smirked. Ryan would believe me, of course, and then what? He wouldn't be so dumb as to attack Chad, right?

I lurched to my feet again, hissing with pain. I couldn't do it. I slumped onto the rock, glaring at Chad, whose cock had lengthened and hardened.

"Give me my clothes!" I shouted, the sight of Chad's engorged dick adding a note of urgency.

Chad retained his smirk. He reached down and grabbed my ankle, lifting the limb.

"We need to elevate this ankle," he said, forcing me to fall back on my elbows.

"Ow! You're hurting me!"

He stepped toward me, forcing a stretch in my calf and hamstrings, and propped my ankle on his shoulder. I was almost doing the splits, one leg hanging off the rock, the other caught in Chad's grip, braced against his body. I used my hands to push up the rock, but I only made it a couple inches before he gripped my hip to hold me still.

That's when I felt his cock probing at my vagina. Chad's helmet was tapping away at my pussy lips. As I watched, he thrust his hips, sending the underside into the furrow to nudge my clit.

"Don't you dare," I said, trying to quell the heat that nudge had caused. "We're not doing this."

"We'll see. Let me ask you something. How many orgasms does Ryan manage to give you when you fuck?"

"Screw off."

Chad smiled and I glared, annoyed by the distracting quality of his handsomeness. He continued the slow roll of his hips.

"Come on. Answer the question."

I refused, watching his outsized cock slide to cover my pussy. My warm, wet pussy. My tingling clit.

Chad slid a hand over my shin to my ankle and gave the swollen joint a squeeze. Pain radiated through my foot and calf. I lifted my good leg to kick him, but his hand clamped down on my knee and ground my upper leg against the rock. I winced, both my legs aching.

"Let me go!"

"Answer the question."

I shook my head.

Chad sighed. "Let me guess. Zero. You could say one, but we both know you fake it."

I turned my head and refused to look at him. He seized my puffy ankle again.

"Ow!" I cried.

"Am I right?"

I blinked rapidly. I would not cry. "Whatever, asshole. Stop hurting me."

"Thought so," he said with a smirk. "I bet those two orgasms were the best you've ever had."

I hated that he was right, and I wouldn't ever tell him so. Instead, I asked, "What's wrong with you?"

"You say I'm an asshole but I make you feel better than your boyfriend. What does that make him?"

"Kind," I said, without missing a beat. "Caring."

Chad slid his thumb between my pussy lips to flick my clit. I squirmed.

"Your kind, caring boyfriend can't make you cum," Chad mused. "But you know a bastard--an asshole--like me will. What does that make you?"

"Just shut up and get away from me, okay?"

"Maybe...a cheating slut?"

"Shut up!"

"A whore for big cock?"

"Shut your fucking face!"

"A desperate schoolteacher who needs a real stud to fuck her brains out?"

"Gyaaah!" I screamed. In a rage, I levered my torso and slapped Chad across the face. No doubt he could have stopped me, but I wasn't thinking clearly enough to realize he was goading me. As it was, my strike was feeble. My hand had glanced off his cheekbone, knocking his head about an inch to the left.

"That's more like it," Chad murmured, and thrust the thick head of his cock into my pussy.

"No!" I cried, even as my vagina lit up and gushed like the Bellagio fountain. I slapped Chad again, this time with better aim. The crack of flesh on flesh echoed off the nearby boulders. This time I'd managed to knock his head to one side.

There was a short pause. I stared at my hand, surprised by my own violent reaction. Chad turned. A red mark marred the flesh of his cheek. His lips were curled into a predatory smile. His expression wasn't angry, more...mischievous. Chad looked super hot when mischievous. My pussy pulsed around the head of his dick.