Not His Best Trait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUCK!" I screamed, eyes popping open.

Chad loomed above me, his awesomely thick dick rammed deep into my sopping cunt.

"Yes," he growled. "Take that dick, you cheating bitch."

"Aaaah!" I screamed, anger at his manipulation giving me strength. I tried to get away.

I moved an inch before he seized my hips. Chad lifted them off the bed of the truck and began pounding away. I flailed as my weight hit my shoulders, hands scrabbling at the cold steel of the truck's bed. My fingers found a metal pole, a tire iron. I swung it at Chad with all my might. He caught it easily, reflexes like lightning, tucking a forearm under my butt to keep from missing a single thrust. He wrenched the iron from my grasp and tossed it away.

I screamed again, all fury, and Chad dropped down hard on top of me, pinning me, hips pumping. Chad's cock was the real weapon, a red-hot steel pipe, ramming into my depths. My pussy was on fire, a wicked, wet blaze. I dug my nails into the hard, flexing muscles of Chad's back, while his hand seized a handful of my hair, dragging my head back and exposing my neck.

"You fucker!" I yelled, though even in the moment I knew where my anger was actually directed.

Chad's teeth found the nape of my neck and clamped down. An bomb went off in my head. For several long seconds, there was nothing but the transcendent flash of the most intense ecstasy. Then, I was transformed into a writhing, sobbing, whimpering baby, crying my head off, and begging for Chad.

He didn't give a shit. He pushed onto outstretched arms and fucked me hard, no gentleness, no understanding, all the while watching me with that insufferable arrogant smile.

I punched him in the ribs. "You bastard." Another punch. "You fucking, horrible, asshole bastard."

He grinned and fucked me harder. His hand came down on my clit.

"Unnnh!" I wailed, unable to free myself from the sublime stimulation.

He leaned down on one elbow again, fingers still rubbing, cock still thrusting. "Cum with me."

I nodded.

"Fuck," he growled. "I'm close."

"Kiss me."

He did, lips hard this time, tongue demanding. I whimpered as he claimed my mouth, feeling his cock swell, his breath get wild. Then, I sank my teeth into his lower lip, drawing blood.

"Bitch," he cried, pulling back.

He seized my throat, angry this time, and the feel of his strong fingers tipped me over.

"Cumming," I coughed before my climax silenced me. My pussy clamped down on his big dick.

Chad's face contorted. I stared at his gorgeous body in the moonlight, wonderful in its lines, terrible in its strength, as the first waves of our mutual orgasm swept through us. Then, he was around me, holding me, and we were both shuddering and jerking and crying our pleasure. His cum filled me again, hot and potent, and somewhere in my villainous brain, a packet of neurons flashed red with the certain knowledge that I could never give up Chad.

"You bit me," he said, rolling onto his back.

"You bit me," I responded, then whimpered from a late convulsion.

I felt Chad's arm jerk and was glad that I wasn't the only one feeling rocked. There was a long silence as we sucked air into our lungs.

"Do you understand now?" he asked.

"Yes. Maybe. Better."

Chad snorted. "Okay."

We remained in place for awhile longer, sweat evaporating, skin cooling. With a groan, Chad sat up. He helped me back into my clothing, then carried me to the passenger seat, belting me in like a small child before closing the truck door. He slammed the tailgate, came around the side of the truck, and opened the driver's door. He stopped with one foot in the cab and studied me.

"Do you want me?" he said, tone almost vulnerable.

"Yes," I said, meaning it.

"Good," Chad replied, climbing in and starting the truck. "You're stupid. But, good."

Personality was not his best trait.