All Comments on 'Not How It was Supposed to Go'

by ddt1214

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know its hard for a married guy to easily get laid but his wife owes him the hall pass regardless of how long it takes. Even if he has to pay an escort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic - 1*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

How a couple could be so stupid, so retarded, is beyond understanding. Never having done this before and they hadn't even got back to Nina to discuss it in the cold light of day. Then they just plow ahead when some untrustworthy dickhead practically demands they do it right then and there. Frankly, they deserved what they got. Now, if he has any backbone, any balls at all, this stupid husband should tell his equally stupid wife that he is going to hire some gorgeous escort for an hour... and fuck her, just as his dumb wife did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yawn, just another male failure story/fantasy. When will you guys learn?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh the games people play! Nice twist at the end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was beyond stupid. I know men think with their dicks, but to offer up your wife on a platter, without even a agreement to get yours, is just dumb. Besides that, woman can get laid without your help. It’s the guy who needs the woman on board, so he is accepted into the lifestyle. What I see happening here, is eventually wifey starts screwing around on her own. Hubby has his right hand to comfort him. What women most want from a marriage, is the stability it brings. For this consideration, she locks up the pussy. What this story proposes, would be like a woman giving her husband permission to keep a sugar baby. Move his family to a smaller house, and eat Ramon noodles, so he could afford an apartment for his new woman. Forgo braces, school activities, and new clothes for the kids, as he could no longer afford them. Takes his sugar baby on exotic vacations, while his family stays home in poverty. Ladies, how many of you, would be ok with THAT?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, the Doug character got exactly what he deserves, I hope his wife becomes the slut she is and dumps him for some arrogant piece of sh*t , leaving him to jerk off on his own sad self.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Every husband is looser in end when wife cheats

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous