Son's Football and Me Pt. 01

Story Info
It turns me on when they treat me like a slut.
3.2k words
4.36
57.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,211 Followers

A long time ago, I got this concept from Literotica. But still, I can't remember what it was titled. Sometimes I just go through Literotica to find that brilliant story. However, I lost the story because I used to read erotica without signing up. So here is a pro tip, always bookmark your stories.

This story might not be for everyone (see tags), but I hope you like this new idea. If this is not your cup of tea, simply skip it. There are plenty of other good stories around. If you decide to risk it and then like it, please be kind and leave a comment or just vote.

All the characters are 18+

*************************************

Sarah Smith is my name. I got married when I was 19 and had my first kid when I was 21. My son, William, is now 20 and doing well in his first year of college, but I still refer to myself as a "soccer mom" since William still relies on his mother to communicate with the couches and the management staff. William was just nine years old when his father departed, and then I was left to raise him on my realtor's wage.

However, my son's facing problems with his new football team. Back in high school, he was a star player, but now he's struggling to be on the main team. I talked with other boys' parents, and most of them are like me, crazy about their sons. After talking with them, I found that there is a private academy for extra training, and their management system is so good that even parents have to wear uniforms inside the academy.

"My first thing of the next morning will be to give a visit to this fantastic academy."

Holy shit! They have been right about parents' uniforms like their kids. That was the first thing I saw when I entered the academy, but the uniforms seem a little short for them, and honestly, they're looking damn hot mom. Where the daddys are gone, they're supposed to be around here and eye-fucking those hot soccer moms. I think I should talk to them first before meeting the register.

"Hir, girls. How is everything going?"

"Hi..." everybody at once. "Fucking good."

"I was here to admit my son. Any tips for me!"

"Hehe..." everybody at once giggled. "Seduce the register, easy."

I laughed with them and left immediately. Now I understand why they're wearing such short and revealing dresses. Though they have a good sense of fashion, it's an art to look like a slut. A few minutes later, I found the register room and waited for my turn to come. Oooh! They must be good at their jobs; look at the crowded waiting room.

Finally, my turn has come. "Hi, I'm Sarah Smith. You can call me Sarah."

"I'm Carlos. Take a seat," the register replied.

Wow, he's in a mood. The last mom must be a bitch like others. "So, can we start the registration process?"

"Not so first, Lady!" Carlos stooped me in the middle. "Your son's performance isn't good enough..."

"But, that is the reason I'm here."

"Let me finish. Your son's performance isn't good enough for our academy," Carlos said. "Now you can leave, mam."

What the fuck? The last girl was here for at least 30 minutes but sometimes made awkward noises. For me, it's not even a minute, but he's telling me to leave his office. Fuck it! I'll find another academy for my son, not this pile of shit. I left the academy and came back home.

"Hi, sweetie! When did you come from the college?"

"Almost an hour ago. Where have you been all day?" William asked.

I can't imagine I had spent the whole day at this academy but had been inside the room for less than a minute. "I have been in the academy, honey."

"How does it go?" William asked. "I heard it's tough to get in there."

"About that, do you truly wish to attend that academy?"

"Yes, mom, all of my friends are practicing there," William replied. "I have to get in there, otherwise my teammates will never know I'm improving."

"Son, don't worry. Mommy got this. They told me to come tomorrow to finalize everything."

"Mom, you're awesome," William hugged me. "I'm calling my friends that I got in."

Holy shit! What have I done? Now I have to find a way to admit my son. What should I do? That's it! Those ladies from the yard, the sexy hot moms. One of them was talking about her restaurant beside our shopping mall. I need to visit her tonight. I didn't waste a moment inside my house doing nothing but thinking.

I found her restaurant and maybe she is in charge here. "Hi, we met at the academy today. I was asking for tips."

"Ahhhh... hhhh! Oh yes, how are you? I'm Corry," Corry replied. "So, your kid's got the chance!"

"I think I have done something wrong, and I lied to my son about his admission. I need help. Please help me."

"I understand your pain. Once I was in the same place now you are." Corry comforted me. "Come inside. We'll talk in my room."

"Okay, thank you very much. I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry? Everything will be alright. The academy is the best, but there is something you need to know." Corry said. "Do you think we wear those slutty cheerleader uniforms for fun? It's fun. I mean, we didn't come up with the idea in the first place."

"Then, whose idea was that?"

"They won't accept your kids unless they're talented," Corry said. "Or, you must bribe them."

"How much are we talking about?"

"That's the main problem here," Corry replied. "You have to pay yourself."

"Ohh, now I get it. So I have to be a slutty cheerleader for them, and then they'll take my son in, right?"

"I wish that was the end of that. It does not just dress up, honey," Corry stopped talking.

"Don't stop. I'm listening."

"Are you sure you want to know about this?" Corry said. "Are you really desperate to admit your son there?"

"Yes, I'm. Why on earth would I come to your restaurant at this time?"

"To eat, maybe," Corry replied.

"Stop joking. Just tell me. I'm a single mother, and now I'm active in sex so much that I had never been. I hardly have time to go on a date with my lover. I must fix this problem."

"Alright then. Don't judge me? Once I was desperate just like you now," Corry said. "All the moms who wear cheerleader uniforms are literally whores for the academy."

"What?"

"Yes, dear. The couches and staff of the academy used us whenever and wherever they liked to. It doesn't matter where you are or what you are wearing. If they tell you to please them, then whoever it is, the only thing you have to do is satisfy the guy." Corry replied. "And no panties are allowed for us to keep it easy access 24/7."

"You still do it?"

"As long as your son is in the academy," Corry replied. "Go home and think about it. If you are okay with this, then meet me at my home at 6.00 am sharp."

Corry gave me her address then I left the restaurant. That night felt like an eternity. I kept replaying everything in my head. At the same time, I was thinking that I should tell my son the truth. I'll find him a better place. But all his friends know that he's already been admitted. Oh god, it'll be a disaster for him if they knew the truth.

I woke up at 5 am and got into the bathroom for a shower. I don't know what I was thinking, but I shaved my body hair just like I had done before a date. When I reached Corry's home, I was a bit earlier.

"Hey, you come early," Corry said. "I like your enthusiasm."

We got inside, and she took me directly to her room and started lecturing me on how I should start talking and acting with them. My god, this girl is surprising me with her every word. Back in my golden age, I was a bit slutty too, but this seems like a totally new world. Let's start with the dress she was suggesting what I wear today. A 'Cut Out Ruched Mini Dress in Ivory'

"You sure I should wear this? Without panties!"

"Why not, look at you? Seriously, look at your hot curvy body. You'll kill it." Corry replied.

She wasn't wrong. I'm 41 years old and a brunette. I'm around 5'8 tall, and my weight is 145 pounds or 65kg. As a soccer mom, I exercise regularly and make great efforts to always look at my best. I'm proud of my looks, and I think I'm pretty. My hair is long but not too long to cover my waist.

My legs are long and shapely, topped off with a bubble butt, and I believe my breasts are not too large, It's 38 inches. They are perfectly proportionate to the rest of my voluptuous body. Oh! My bra size is 32F with a cup size of F. Recently my breasts have been losing their natural perkiness. Yea, that's a sign that I'm getting older.

My figure makes me the perfect girl for any spicy character like a slut or prostitute. My body measurements are 38-28-39 inches. By seeing my hourglass body measurements, you can see my dedication to my fitness.

Whatever, let's get back to where we were. I kept rehearsing Corry's words in my mind while I was in the uber. This time, the receptionist directed me to another office without allowing me to wait in the waiting room. I knocked on the door just like before, and a black guy was waiting for me.

"Hi, I'm..."

"Sarah. Take a seat. I'm Dane. So you came again. Is there anything special you added to the resume that we should reconsider?"

"I thought you'd already seen that on me." He stood up and locked the door first, then came closer to me. He was a big guy, but up close he looked way bigger and more muscular.

I could see his bulge struggling to escape from his jeans as he brought me close to his crotch. I pulled him in closer and insisted to remove his shirt. I massaged his chest as he lowered his shirt, allowing my hands to slip down to his strong abs and farther down until I was touching his jeans. I snagged his pants and gradually dropped them. As I got the pants past his crotch, his cock came out and slapped me in the face.

"Ohh...my...god... It's so big!"

Oh my God, I was looking at the most massive cock I'd ever seen. It was at least 10 inches long and indeed many inches thick. It was far bigger than any of my lovers. I was going to have a great time with this cock.

I reached out to touch it, and it seemed to be on fire. Dane's cock was really hot and hard. I couldn't get my fingers to wrap all the way around it. I stroked his cock with both hands. It was so long and sexy to see my pale white hands touch this big black cock.

Dane's hand pressed over the back of my head, bringing me to his cock. His cock got closer and closer to my lips. When I noticed a little nectar gathering on the bulbous head, I leaned out and licked it off.

"Yea, like that," Dane ordered. "Suck it as you mean it."

"Mmmm, mmmm," I was nodding my head.

I began sucking the cock head of the Dane as he drove his cock beyond my lips, tasting every flavor of his cock. My tongue wrapped itself around the tip. I had a lot of fun licking his cock, and I was totally hooked on his cock. I knew it wouldn't be the last time my lips would touch his cock. He gently slipped more of his cock into my mouth. I could barely fit half of his cock in my mouth since he was so big, so I stroked the other half of his cock with my hands.

He was gazing down at me, smiling as my lips worshiped his cock. He scooped me up and placed me on the table, crawling between my legs. He kissed his way up my thighs till his tongue landed on my pussy. My legs sprang straight up the instant he touched me.

He sucked my pussy with my legs wide apart. His hands brushed over my breasts. I placed my hands on top of his and let them grope me. The first wave slammed into me, and my toes curled as I felt a warm sensation throughout my body. Dane stepped between my thighs, and we both glanced down at his big cock hovering above my pussy.

"It's so big, you'll tear my pussy apart. Please go slow. I've never taken a big cock like yours."

He grabbed his cock and brought it to my lips. He teased me with his cock, moving it up and down on my pussy, clit, slowly sliding down till the head was at the entrance of my pussy. And he slipped the head in carefully, enjoying every inch as it glided in.

"Your cock is so big. There is no way I can take this big black cock inside me." It was like he was taking my virginity once again.

His cock was way bigger than any I'd ever had inside. I simply had his head in, but it felt bigger than look. Dane penetrated more than half of his cock in my pussy with one heavy thrust. I moaned with ecstasy and pain. I could feel every inch of my pussy's wall stretching.

"You start to like it, don't you?" Dane asked.

"Your cock is hitting my womb."

He started knocking on my back door. He lowered his head, looked at me, and pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me. I eagerly opened my mouth and let his tongue enter. He was an amazing kisser. I raised my legs, wrapped them around his waist, and pulled him deeper inside me.

Dane's cock was driving deeper and faster into me. His pelvic bone was clashing with mine, fuck! He pushed all of it inside my pussy. His cock was touching areas of my pussy that no man had ever touched before. It was so hot, and his cock swallowed my body as my orgasm hit. Wave after wave ripped through my body as my pussy was pounded by him. I could feel it coming, I was cumming, and his cock was driving me wild.

"Fuck, I made a hell of a mess on his cock and you. Your cock feels so good. Do you like my pussy?" I said while I squeezed his cock hard.

"You're a slut! You already came," Dane replied.

He flipped me over on my stomach, and his hands pulled my ass right onto his body. I could feel my ass relaxed and socked after my orgasm. Dane had his hand on my butthole; he was massaging it to loosen up. Then he let his long fingers push into my crack. I was so full from his cock buried in my pussy that I was certain he could feel it through my anus.

"Fuck, your pussy is so tight, slut," Dane groaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

It was too much for Dane. His cock was throbbing into my pussy. Dane was pushed over the edge by this. His hot cum was blasting into my pussy. Thank goodness I was on the pill, otherwise, I would have definitely gotten pregnant. I could feel his cum pouring deep into my womb in waves.

Dane was cumming in my pussy, and I was trying to squeeze every last drop of cum from his balls. He finally collapsed on my back, his cock was still throbbing in my pussy.

Dane growled as he shot the final of his come within me. Then he drew back, his huge cock swinging between his thighs. I looked down and saw the huge gape he'd left; my pussy was big enough to squeeze a fist in.

"I am already starting to miss your cock."

We were really fatigued. I reached out and fondled Dane's cock. He enjoyed the way I looked at his cock now that it was so soft. He was hardening quickly. I was transfixed as I saw his cock swell in my hands.

"You like my dick, don't you?" Dane asked.

"Like! I love it."

I got down on my knees again to kiss the head, letting my tongue run down the entire shaft, smelling his cock in the process, stroking his cock over my cheek. I found myself eagerly admiring his cock. I licked my way back up his stem, my tongue twirling around the head before slipping it between my lips. My hands were sliding up the cock, pulling it into my mouth as I swallowed him deeper.

"I bob up and down his shaft. My tongue dancing around it. I suck it like a dutiful whore."

I let his cock slide out of my mouth, then I climbed on the table and spread my legs. I grabbed his cock and slid my pussy onto it. His cock vanished into my pussy, which looked to be devouring his cock. Dane put his hands around my waist and drew me in. I was sitting there banging back and forth on this enormous black cock, and I was having a great time.

I began fucking Dane faster and faster. As I fucked him harder, he reached up and grabbed my breasts. I leaned in his lips met my nipples. He licked them, bit them, and pinched them. It was fantastic. I couldn't stand anymore. I started to cum on his cock once again.

"Oh fuck, your pussy is so tight I am cumming again," Dane groaned.

At that moment, I got on my knees and started stroking him faster and faster while half of his cock was knocking on my throat. I wanted to taste his thick cum. It didn't take long for him to cum. I felt Dane's knees weaken.

"Come on, baby. Cum inside my mouth. I want to taste it raw."

I could feel the first wave of cum as it hit the back of my throat. It was hot, and it was incredible. Holy shit, does he ever stop cumming? He still had a lot of cum in his balls, omg. I could barely keep it in as he kept fucking my mouth. He came so much that I couldn't hold it all in, and some dribbled out the side of my lips. His cock was now getting softer, but it was still long. I licked it all clean as I looked into his eyes, just like a cock sucker slut would. After that, we were dressed up.

"What time is it?" Dane replied.

Holy shit! It can't believe, "You've been fucking me for an hour!"

"Your son is admitted. He can join us from tomorrow," Dane said. "And before you leave the academy, don't forget to collect your uniform."

To be continued if the readers request it.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,211 Followers