Not IN Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry nodded, apparently satisfied with her answer, "What's this music machine? It sounds good. I'm thinking of buying one for my bedroom."

Joe asked, "Does your mum listen to music? Does she like your taste?"

Harry answered, "No. She doesn't listen to music."

Joe said, "Have you considered some really good headphones? I hear Bose are very good and you can listen to your music anytime of the day without disturbing anyone, as long as you don't have it too loud and damage your hearing.

"If you like, I can go with you on, say, Tuesday afternoon to the Bose shop at the Direct Factory Outlet and we could try them out?"

"That would be really good, thank you Joe," said Harry.

Harry then said to Jenny, "My commiserations to you Mrs G. I'll go now, good bye. I'll let myself out."

Harry, as is his habit, left via the backdoor.

"Why did you stop me from touching Harry?" asked Jenny.

"He doesn't like being touched," answered Joe.

"Oh," Jenny responded, "Harry gets along very well with you. You know him very well. He's so much more relaxed and, 'himself', when talking to you."

"That's because I'm like him," answered Joe.

"He's got Asperger's, hasn't he?" asked Jenny.

"It's not called that anymore. It's called high, functioning, autism, spectrum," answered Joe.

"But you haven't got that, have you?" asked Jenny.

"I'm diagnosed as being very mild on the spectrum," answered Joe.

Jenny said, "I have not noticed that in you," Joe nodded.

After a while Jenny asked, "Is that why you can't you fall in love Joe?"

"Probably, I just can't fall in love," answered Joe, "My brain doesn't work that way."

"And you told Lucy that when you two started dating?" asked Jenny.

"Yes," answered Joe.

"Mm," responded Jenny in deep thought.

When Dick stood up, Jenny whispered, "Uh-oh, watch Dick's eyes."

Dick approached and kept staring at Jenny's chest. He momentarily looked at Joe's eyes, raised his eyebrows and they both nodded their heads in recognition. He then looked back at Jenny's chest and said, "Thank you for having me Mrs G. I'll be going now. Sorry for your loss," and then went out the back door.

"Do you think he knows my eye colour?" asked Jenny absentmindedly, "He probably knows the exact diameter and length of my nipples. Well, at least you're not the only one who thinks I'm a MILF, but Dick is NOT, a turn on," they both laughed, "I know what Lucy would say."

Joe laughed and said, "You're such a dick, Dick, or Don't be a dick, Dick."

Jenny stared at Joe in disbelief and said, "Oh, my, goodness."

Joe was a little embarrassed and said, "I know, it's not my place to criticise."

"No, no," replied Jenny, "You sounded just like Lucy. I don't mean the words but you sounded EXACTLY like her."

"Well I guess I've heard it enough times," replied Joe with a smile.

Jenny laughed and said, "Haven't we all."

Lucy and Tom continued to sit and talk together across the room. Every now and then they would look at Jenny and Joe.

Jenny rested her head on Joe's shoulder. She then sat up, looked uncomfortable, said, "Uh," and grimaced.

"Are you okay?" asked Joe.

"Um... It's nothing," she said.

"Are you sure? You look uncomfortable?" asked Joe.

"I... um... my breasts are sore," she answered.

"From all that staring?" joked Joe, "Do you need to cover up with a blanket or something stronger like steel armour?"

They both laughed and Jenny put her head back onto Joe's shoulder and said, "No... um... I can feel my 'let down' is about to happen. What I really need is to have my breasts milked."

"You're lactating?" asked Joe surprised and when Jenny nodded yes he said, "That's so hot!"

"You think so?" asked Jenny.

"Oh yeah!" answered Joe then wondered if he'd gone too far. He'd always found Jenny sexy but she was married to Dan and then when Lucy matured, he ended up dating Lucy.

After some uncomfortable silence, Jenny asked, "If you weren't dating Lucy, would you help me out with these?" and indicated towards her breasts with her eyes.

"I am dating Lucy," answered Joe, "but hypothetically, yes, I'd love to."

"And then would you screw me?" asked Jenny. "I know you've already said so, but, would you really do that?"

"Uh-huh." answered Joe nodding.

"Thanks," said Jenny, "That means a lot to me. You don't know how good it makes me feel to hear that. Even though it's hypothetical, it feels good. However, what I really need is the milk sucked out of my boobs and a really good, un-hypothetical, rogering!" They both laughed.

Just then, Tom approached, gave his mum a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'm proud of you mum. You really stood up well, especially to the attention of those undesirables.

"I'll get going now. I promised Shelly I wouldn't be too late," and then to Joe, "I know how much you've done for mum while dad was sick. I know I should be doing more but I'm away most of the time and you're here, close by.

"I know this is a big ask, but would you please keep on helping mum? She probably doesn't ask for much but she really needs help with some things. I worry that she might neglect herself now that dad's gone. You'll help her out with whatever she needs, won't you?"

"Of course I will," answered Joe.

Tom then gave Jenny another kiss on her cheek and left.

"That was weird," said Jenny, "do you think he overheard me? You know, asking if you'd suck my boobs and... and so on?"

Both laughed and then Joe said, "I don't think so. The music's too loud," and then with some concern, "It is, isn't it?"

"I hope so. That would be embarrassing," said Jenny, "although I'm not as embarrassed as I thought I would be. Maybe it's the alcohol?" They both laughed again.

Lucy, being the last to leave, approached the two on the couch. She said with a smile, "You two look like you'll be at it all night."

Jenny and Joe looked at each other, shocked. Then Lucy said to Joe, "I'm going to bed now but I want you to stay with mum. She's the highest priority tonight. I want you to take her to bed when you are ready. Give her what she needs and everything she wants. I'll take no for an answer. I'll see you in the morning."

She then turned to Jenny and said, "I mean it mum. I've monopolised Joe. It's your turn. Make sure he gets you into bed and gives you everything that you want. Okay?"

Both Joe and Jenny were stunned. Jenny looked at her daughter and just nodded. Lucy then kissed both Jenny and Joe on their foreheads and said, "Goodnight. Have fun. I'll see both of you in the morning," Lucy and Joe were sleeping in separate rooms that night, just out of respect.

Jenny and Joe just sat there for a moment. Jenny then looked at Joe and said, "Did that just happen? Did she say that or am I having hallucinations from too much alcohol," She then gasped and said, "They must have heard me!" and then confusedly, "Does that mean consent? I'm so confused."

Joe was also confused and said, "I think Lucy said, 'I want you to take her to bed when you are ready. Give her what she needs and everything she wants', didn't she?"

"That's what I heard," confirmed Jenny, "and then she said, 'Make sure he gets you into bed and gives you everything that you want, ' didn't she say that?"

They both looked into each other's eyes and nodded. They then both realised how close they were and involuntarily moved apart still staring at each other. Moments later, Joe leant over and gave Jenny the gentlest kiss she'd ever felt.

Jenny closed her eyes and languished in the feeling. She could feel her body relax and she seemed to melt into the couch. When she opened her eyes, Joe was staring at her. He asked, "Do you still want what you said you needed?"

Jenny threw her arms around Joe and quietly said, "Yes, if you want to do it?" She then looked into Joe's eyes questioning, almost pleading.

Joe stood up, turned off the music and lights, smiled and then said, "Orders are orders," He then picked Jenny up in his arms and headed to her bedroom. Jenny almost passed out with ecstasy. She thought it must have been too much alcohol.

Joe gently placed Jenny on the bed, disentangled her arms from his neck and leaning over her, brushed some hair from her face. Jenny looked at him longingly. He then began to kiss her on the forehead, her eyebrows, her eyes, her temples and then her ears. Jenny wriggled as she could feel herself becoming more aroused.

Joe started to undo the buttons on Jenny's blouse. Jenny looked down wondering if this was happening. Joe mistook her expression and asked, "Do you still want me to help you with these?" as he brushed her nipples.

Jenny trembled and felt her breasts 'let down' at his touch. She gasped, then sighed, "Yes please," and then, "Wait," She reached into the bedside drawer, pulled out a blister of pills, popped out a pill and swallowed it. She smiled at Joe and said, "The pill."

Joe nodded, noticed the wet spots on Jenny's blouse over each nipple and resumed unbuttoning as he kissed her neck. By the time he'd undone all the buttons he was now gently kissing the top of Jenny's left breast. He said, "Please?" as he gently tugged at the tails of Jenny's blouse.

Jenny was confused at first and then realised what Joe was asking. She lifted up her waist and Joe pulled her blouse out of her skirt. Jenny then lifted her back and Joe removed her blouse completely.

Jenny then said, "This too," as she undid the hooks and zipper on her skirt and again, lifted her hips. Joe slid Jenny's skirt down her stocking covered legs, folded it neatly and then placed it on the chair in front of the dressing table.

Jenny held out her hands to him but Joe wanted to see more. He slowly scanned her body with his eyes. She was tall and slim, but not skinny. She was well toned, muscular and slightly curved. He realised that her body looked familiar because it was the spitting image of Lucy's. He cast his eyes over her body and saw the black, lace, suspender belt and her petite matching briefs that were just covering her pubic area. Four suspender belt straps, two at the front and two towards the back, passed under her panties and clasped black, sheer stockings by their clips. Joe wanted so much to feel her stocking clad legs wrap around his but first, he had milk to attend to.

Jenny wrapped her arms around Joe's neck and sighed as Joe bent down and resumed kissing her breasts. She squirmed trying to get Joe to kiss her nipple and eventually whispered, "I need milking."

Joe obliged by gently licking Jenny's left nipple. He could taste the tiny droplets that had formed on her nipple. Her milk tasted sweet and as he ever so softly, pinched her nipple between his lips, he felt a fine jet of milk squirt into his mouth. He couldn't control himself. He moaned and sucked as much of Jenny's tit into his mouth. A multitude of streams jetted into his mouth and he moaned again as he drank his reward. He tried not to suck too hard but the taste and emotions of her body's response urged him on.

Jenny gasped at first as Joe initially sucked the milk out of her breast and then she sighed as that wonderful feeling of release overcome her. She pulled Joe's head into her breast and whispered, "Harder," Joe obliged until he felt that he must have been hurting her. Her milk was gushing continuously into his mouth and it tasted wonderful. It was sweeter and thinner than cow's milk and Joe wanted more. Jenny ran her hands through Joe's hair and demanded, "Harder!" Joe sucked harder. Surely it must have hurt but Jenny was thrashing her head from side to side. Her body tensed, she then tilted her head forward, lifted her shoulders off the bed, grunted, "uh!" and came.

Joe eased off his sucking and Jenny relaxed. Her head and shoulders fell back onto the bed. Joe watched her breathing in gasps. He leant down and gently licked the milk off her breasts and chest. She shuddered and opened her eyes, "Thank you," she whispered, "that felt wonderful," she then started tugging at Joe's black, business shirt and said, "I want to feel your skin."

Joe stood up and started to remove his clothes. Jenny watched him getting undressed, meticulously folding his clothes and placing them on the chair. Jenny smiled and said sarcastically, "How sexy."

Joe looked at Jenny and realised that she was joking. He then turned his back to her and did an exaggerated sexy dance as he hummed The Stripper Song tune. When he was completely nude he spun around and said, "ta-DA!"

Jenny laughed, spread her legs and said, "Come here you."

Joe said, "No, I have an important job to finish," and crawled on the bed towards Jenny. He then kissed around her right nipple. He noticed an obvious difference between her breasts. This one was still hard from fullness the other was softer but still firm. He licked her nipple and milk immediately began to flow. He was desperate for milk. He latched onto her nipple, sucked it, the surrounding areola and as much breast as he could get into his mouth. He then sucked her nipple towards the back of his throat between the back of his tongue and the roof of his mouth.

Jenny gasped, grabbed his head and pulled it into her breast. She said, "That's the way. Milk me baby and suck harder."

Joe could feel the milk squirting directly down his throat. He tried to swallow Jenny's nipple and as it felt like her nipple was growing in length, Jenny convulsed and came again.

Jenny's orgasm kept going as Joe sucked. This was fantastic, she felt her milk being guzzled and it made her feel ecstatic. Her whole body was tense with coming. She eventually let herself go, sighed and relaxed back onto the bed. Her whole body was hot. She felt Joe's body next to hers and it felt like he was on fire. Joe pushed his knee between her legs and she spread them for him. She then ran her legs up and down against his legs and Joe moaned. 'So he likes stockings huh?' she thought and continued to caress her legs against his until her milk ran out.

Jenny pushed Joe off her breast and looked down at his crotch, "Oh. I'm going to have fun with that big beauty," she said as she saw how big his erect penis had grown,"Where's that good rogering that I need?" she asked with a wicked smile on her face.

Joe thought, 'That was an unexpected reaction. Most women are scared with the size of my penis but Jenny seems excited.'

Joe slowly ran his hands down the sides of Jenny's body. She squirmed. He then tried to ease her underpants down. Jenny lifted her pelvis so that Joe could slide off her panties. Joe took an excruciating time to do this. He also ran his hands gently down her legs and when he ran his finger tips up the inside of her legs, she spread them wide for him.

Joe stared at Jenny's crotch. Her pubic hair was stubble. Her labia were hairless. He could see moisture between her legs and on her labia. Again, Jenny's pussy reminded him of Lucy's. Their outer lips were slightly puffy so that when their legs were together, a beautiful slit disappeared between their legs. When their legs were spread wide, they both had no inner lips to speak of. Their clitorises extended down from behind a small clitoral hood except, Jenny's clitoris was much bigger. It was about five centimetres long and one centimetre wide. About two centimetres of it was covered by Jenny's clitoral hood and the last two centimetres were like the glans of a penis. In fact, her clitoris looked like a small penis and Joe wanted to suck it. However, he had a 'good rogering' to perform.

As usual, Joe rolled onto his back to let the woman control penetration. Jenny straddled Joe, making sure that her legs rubbed against his body. Something that Joe greatly appreciated. He loved the feeling of the stockings against his skin. It felt so sensual.

Jenny grabbed Joe's rock hard penis and slid along it to direct it's tip towards her pussy. That felt so good that she slid herself forwards and backwards along his hard shaft. Joe's penis was now soaked in Jenny's natural lubricant. She shivered as she had a small orgasm and then finally placed his glans at the entrance to her very wet vagina. This was a bit more difficult than she expected so she leant forward, almost laying down and pushed herself back onto Joe's penis. Joe licked her left nipple and Jenny smiled.

Joe watched Jenny's facial expressions trying to identify pain on her face but what he saw was determination when, at first, Joe's penis wouldn't go in. She pushed back harder and then a look of satisfaction and bliss seemed to be on her face as Joe's glans popped into her vagina. She sighed.

Jenny opened her eyes, locked eyes with Joe and smiled as she started to grind herself onto his penis. Jenny's vagina felt so tight on Joe's shaft as more of his penis entered her, until Joe could feel the tip of his glans being flattened by her cervix. Jenny closed her eyes and concentrated on rotating her hips, consequently rubbing her cervix over the tip of Joe's glans. Joe's meatus felt very sensitive but he still liked it. It made him feel a little bit like wanting to wee.

At first there seemed to be no change until, from Jenny's determination and consistent pressure, Joe felt that the tip of his glans was rotating in the centre of Jenny's cervix which was now shaped like a dish. He'd never felt this before and he became more surprised when it felt half of his glans penetrating her cervix.

Jenny was confused but she kept grinding and eventually a look of surprise came over her as she realised what was apparently happening. 'Was she pushing a hole through to her womb? Surely that would hurt?' she thought, but all she felt was pleasure, 'surely there would be blood?' she looked down at Joe's penis penetrating her. It looked like an anaconda stuck inside of her. There was a good, big, fist full still to go, but there was no blood. Just a lot of slippery liquid, 'fist full,' she thought, 'I wonder if Joe would like to fist me?' Joe's penis was so tightly lodged inside of her, maybe the blood couldn't get out, but it didn't hurt, 'I'm too naive,' she thought, 'I don't know enough about anatomy, or sex, to know what's going on,' but she kept grinding because it felt good.

Joe's glans was almost completely consumed by Jenny's cervix. He was amazed at what was apparently happening but then he was ecstatic when his glans completely passed through Jenny's cervix into her womb. Jenny moaned with pleasure as she eased herself down onto Joe's penis. Eventually it would go no further and Jenny looked down to see her pubis hard up against Joe's.

Jenny looked at Joe, raised her eyebrows for a moment and then smiled as she started to rub her fully erect clitoris on Joe's pubic mound. "Oh," she sighed and continued to rub, "That feels so good," she sighed and rocked faster, "Oh,... oh,... ohhhh!" she moaned as she came.

Eventually Jenny opened her eyes after her orgasm receded. She felt completely full. She watched Joe's penis slide out of her as she slowly lifted her body. She then felt the corona of Joe's glans catch on her cervix. She didn't want his glans to come out of her womb in case it was too difficult to get it back in. She then slowly lowered herself until their crotches met again. Jenny slowly repeated this process until she became confident that she knew how far to lift before she had to lower herself again.

Up and down, up and down. Eventually getting faster. She became tired after a while so she again, started rubbing her clitoris on Joe. This was too much. She knew she'd come again if she kept this up but she wanted to concentrate on making Joe come, "Doggy style?" she asked.

"Yeah," Joe responded. He pivoted Jenny around on his shaft until she was in the reverse cowgirl position. Jenny started to pull Joe's testes up his shaft until they reached the limit of his scrotum. Joe's body trembled. Joe, pulled Jenny back against his body and she straightened her legs. He eased Jenny and himself onto their sides and then further so that they were both facing the bed. Joe raised his knees and lifted Jenny's pelvis. Jenny dropped her knees onto the bed.