Not IN Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The idea was supposed to be when the baby was born I was going to give it up for adoption, but when they put him on my chest I just couldn't do it. Dan was there as my support person and he also fell instantly in love with Tom so we agreed to bring him up together.

"We obtained special concession to get married, which we did, and then we both lied about our ages to prevent a scandal. Dan's parents moved here, we moved into this home with them and nobody knew the truth.

"I thought that I couldn't get pregnant whilst breast feeding Tom, but I was wrong. Apparently I'm very fertile and so I became pregnant with you. You were born. End of story."

Lucy reached over and hugged her mum. She said, "It all makes sense now. Your obsession with me going to an all girl's boarding school so that I wouldn't get pregnant. You're such a good mum."

"We wanted you to have better opportunities than we did," said Jenny, "Don't get me wrong, I love you and Tom and I never regret having both of you, but you have your whole life ahead of you. We wanted you to have the best education we could provide and for you to have wonderful experiences before you have to settle down with children."

"No children for me but thanks anyway mum," said Lucy, "Does Tom know?"

"No," replied Jenny, "and I'd prefer him not to know. I'm only telling you because you found out and I'm telling Joe because he's my best friend and I trust him. It's also a relief to tell someone."

They sat in silence as they finished their meals. Lucy asked as she was sipping her cup of tea, "How did you start lactating?"

Jenny replied, "I was on the pill, the strongest I could get. I never want to get pregnant again."

She looked uncomfortable and then said, "I suppose it can't hurt Dan now. Anyway, after Dan's operation he... he was impotent. He still wanted me to have orgasms so he would suck my breasts, which I find is very stimulating, and he... well... he fingered me to orgasm.

"I stopped taking the pill after I realised there was no need for it and with all that sucking I started to produce milk. Dan was ecstatic and couldn't get enough, so I visited him morning, mid morning, noon, afternoon, dinner and supper time. Apparently, the milk extended his life. The nurses couldn't get Dan to eat much at all, most of what he ate came up again, and the doctors were surprised that he didn't starve to death. They didn't know that Dan was getting nourished during our 'quality time' together.

"Anyway, last night, when you asked Joe to take care of my needs, it felt so good. In fact I came multiple times just from him suckling me. I'm so grateful to you for doing that for me.

"I guess I'll have to buy a breast pump now to relieve the build up of milk."

"That's, so, hot!" exclaimed Lucy, "but you're on the pill now, aren't you?"

"Yes of course," answered Jenny, "I don't want to get pregnant, so I started taking it again last night just before... you know," she smiled coyly at Joe.

"You started last night?" asked Lucy, "How long before then did you have the previous one?"

"Well, just after Dan's operation," answered Jenny.

"Mum, what sort of pill are you on?" asked Lucy as she exchanged glances with Joe.

"I told you, the strongest," answered Jenny.

Joe and Lucy exchanged glances again and Lucy said, "Mum, that's probably the combined pill. It doesn't necessarily work straight away."

Jenny looked shocked when it finally dawned on her. Her eyes opened wide and she started to panic, "Oh no, I get pregnant at the drop of a hat!... I don't want to get pregnant! Oh... what am I going to do?"

"Mum, MUM," shouted Lucy until she had her mother's attention, "Don't worry mum, it'll be alright," and then to Joe, "give her one of your hugs to calm her down."

Joe hugged Jenny and she instantly gasped. Her body relaxed and then she sighed. She closed her eyes and felt that she was in nirvana. She looked at Lucy when Lucy said, "Don't worry mum. You're not likely to get pregnant. You can have the morning after pill."

"Is there such a thing?" asked Jenny and Lucy nodded 'yes'. Jenny then asked, "How do you know so much about contraceptives?"

"It's all taught at school now," answered Lucy.

"Hold on, it's afternoon?" claimed Jenny while starting to panic again, "It's not the morning after. It's after the morning after."

"Don't worry," soothed Lucy, "It'll still work. Now, ring your doctor to see if you can make an appointment for today. Don't worry if you can't. You can get the morning after pill over the counter but it would be best to ask your doctor about how it affects other medicines," then as an afterthought she said, "and have a quick shower and get dressed, just in case there's an immediate appointment."

Jenny nodded and said, "Okay. I'll do it right now."

Joe had put the dishes into the dishwasher and was washing the frying pan. Lucy walked up behind him, gave him a big hug and said, "Did you enjoy being a motherfucker?"

"It had it's perks," answered Joe with a smile.

Lucy teased Joe's penis and asked, "Like full penetration and fucking mum's womb? You only get full penetration with me during oral and anal sex."

"I must say," answered Joe, "That was a different and enjoyable experience."

Lucy continued stroking Joe and said, "I want you to do me another favour," Joe raised his eyebrows in question, "I want you to keep milking mum. Will you do that for me and for her of course?"

"Ah... Lucy, that's not as simple as it sounds. Jenny is likely to have orgasms and that could lead to... to other things," explained Joe.

"Like fucking her?" asked Lucy.

"I would find that very tempting," answered Joe.

"Great!" said Lucy turning him around to face her. She was still playing with his penis and it was getting harder. She said, "Do it. Fuck and suck her as much as you like."

"What's this all about?" asked Joe suspiciously.

"It's a win-win situation," explained Lucy, "mum gets milked, you get milk, you both get satisfaction, you both look after each other like you already do so nobody gets suspicious and I know that you aren't chasing other women while I'm away."

"But I wouldn't chase other women," stated Joe firmly.

"Is that the only flaw in my proposal?" asked Lucy, "I know that you wouldn't play up...

"It's the first time that I've seen mum this happy in a long time. She needs companionship. She needs milking. She needs plenty of good 'rogering'.

"I've heard that those breast pumps are uncomfortable to use. Why breast pump when she can have a real sucker like you?" Joe chuckled at her joke.

Lucy thought that she might just win this argument so she played on Joe's sense of logic, "There's no flaw to this plan other than your apparent reluctance to carry it out. I'm telling you it's okay to fuck mum and I'm pleading with you to do it. Please?"

"Have you discussed this with Jenny?" asked Joe.

"Not yet," answered Lucy, "I wanted you to say 'yes' first and then I'll convince mum."

Joe said, "I still haven't said 'yes'. Even though your arguments seem logical it doesn't seem right?"

"That's what you thought about last night and yet you still slept with mum," asserted Lucy, "You'll do it for me, won't you?" she pleaded playing with Joe's penis.

"You know you really manipulate me," said Joe a bit annoyed but he knew Lucy usually gets what she wants, "I'll only do it if Jenny wants to do it and please, don't force her. I don't want her coerced."

"Deal," said Lucy and gave Joe a big hug. She then teased as she gestured to what Joe was wearing, "I hope she dresses you in more of her clothes. It seems to turn you on," she said as she squeezed his semi-hard penis.

Jenny came out of her bedroom and said, "I've made an appointment with Dr Stephanie at 2pm."

"That's good," said Lucy, "Joe can drop you off there and then pick me up and take me to the train station. If we're lucky you'll have time to say goodbye to me there. Does your doctor know about dad?"

Jenny shook her head.

"Good. Tell the doctor that you had sex last night and this morning and that you began taking the pill again. Make sure that you take your prescriptions with you so that she knows what you're taking. Ask her how long should you take the morning after pill until your normal pill starts working. You might need a prescription for that many pills.

"Also ask her if the pill will affect your lactation and about the dilated cervix thing."

"Why do I need multiple morning after pills and the pill?" asked Jenny, "I thought that I only needed one, the day after?"

"Yes, but you may need one a day until the pill protects you against pregnancy," explained Lucy.

"But I'm only having sex last night, and this morning?" asked Jenny.

"Oh yeah," explained Lucy, "Joe and I have agreed that he should keep satisfying your milking and screwing needs, with your approval of course. You did enjoy yourself last night, didn't you?"

"Um... Yes," hesitated Jenny, "but... Joe's your boyfriend, not mine. Last night was a one off thing, wasn't it?"

"Mum, I want you to do this for me. You and Joe already look after each other so no one will suspect anything. Why not have a lot more enjoyment?" explained Lucy, "I want you to keep Joe off the market. You'll both be sated and I'll have Joe on the weekends. We'll all benefit. Please?"

"I don't think Joe needs taking 'off the market'. He's a very loyal person and I don't like you suggesting that he's not," said Jenny defending her best friend.

"I agree with you mum," replied Lucy, "Joe wouldn't do that but the other reasons are still valid. It's a win-win, or a win-win-win situation. The three of us will benefit. You have Joe during the week like you currently do, with some very nice fringe benefits, Joe gets to screw every day and I have him on the weekends."

"Joe wants this does he?" asked Jenny, "Or are you trying to manipulate both of us?"

Lucy couldn't lie because she somehow felt a bit guilty. She said, "Joe said he'd do it only if you agreed and you weren't coerced into agreement."

Jenny said, deep in thought, "Hmm, it seems like you're telling the truth.

"Joe did say that we could be sisters and I've heard of sisters dating the same man but I will not sleep with you. 'Incest is NOT best,'"

"I agree. Although you do have a fantastic body, the thought of me having sex with you is repulsive," agreed Lucy.

Jenny thought about the offer for a while and then said, "Okay I'll do it."

"Thanks mum," said Lucy as she gave her a big hug, "I'll tell Joe and then I'll pack."

Jenny decided to walk to the doctor's surgery because it was such a nice day and she had plenty of time to get there. Joe walked with Jenny to the doctor's surgery and returned to Jenny's home to take Lucy and her luggage to the station. He said, "Jenny said she'd meet us at the station."

"Okay," confirmed Lucy, "I'm packed and ready to go."

They loaded the luggage and themselves into the E-Trip, and drove to the station. Jenny turned up a little while later.

Joe was content sitting on a railway station seat. Both Jenny and Lucy seemed to be happy. There was no longer tension between them about Joe dating Lucy. He was also very happy with the proposal. He could hear Jenny and Lucy talking, mainly about what the doctor told Jenny and what Jenny had bought:

Jenny was on the combination contraceptive pill.

She should keep taking the morning after pill for seven days if she was still having sex.

Taking the pill may reduce her milk supply but if her breasts were continually stimulated it is unlikely to completely stop.

An Adult Nursing Relationship was not detrimental to her health as long as it was consensual and she kept herself well nourished and hydrated.

Yes, it was most likely that Jenny had dilated her cervix. She was probably able to do that due to her previously having children.

No, it was unlikely that a woman could do that if she hasn't given natural birth.

Jenny's choice of contraceptives was limited due to the cervical dilation. For example, she could not use an IUD nor a contraceptive diaphragm, so the combination pill was her best choice.

When Jenny was getting her prescriptions filled she bought an electric breast pump from the chemist for when Joe couldn't help out.

She bought a really big, double ended dildo from the adult shop so that she could 'practise' on the weekends. Jenny thought one end was for anal and the other was for vaginal but Lucy suggested it was for two women to have penetrative sex at the same time.

Jenny worried that the adult shop attendant would think that Jenny was a lesbian. Lucy diminished her worries saying that lesbianism is not a social concern nowadays and that the shop attendant wouldn't say anything. After all, a sale is a sale.

When the train arrived, Lucy said her goodbyes, boarded and took her seat. Jenny and Joe waited on the platform until the train was out of sight. They then turned towards each other. Joe asked, "Do you want a lift home?"

"Yes please," answered Jenny.

Jenny placed her purchases in the back of Joe's E-Trip then got inside and buckled up her seat belt. Joe then sat at the driver's position and did up his seat belt. Jenny had never been in Joe's E-Trip nor on a motorcycle and wondered where to put her arms. Eventually, she thought 'what the heck' and cuddled Joe.

Joe patted her hands and asked, "Comfortable? Ready to go?"

Jenny said yes to both questions so Joe drove off.

Jenny enjoyed the ride. She was a bit concerned when the vehicle tilted over when cornering but she trusted Joe and started to relax. After a while, it became exciting.

It felt very nice cuddling the driver. She wondered if it was safe to do so but she'd seen it being done in many movies. Jenny was tempted to lower her hands onto Joe's crotch but before she could do so, they arrived at her home.

Joe parked the vehicle in the backyard and then got out. Joe held out his hand to help her out and then retrieved her parcels for her. Jenny smiled and said, "Such a gentleman."

Jenny opened the backdoor and they entered her home. Jenny took the parcels from Joe and went into the bedroom. Joe put the kettle on and called out, "Cuppa?"

Jenny called back, "Tea please."

They sat at the breakfast table drinking their cuppas when Joe asked, "Are you happy with the proposed arrangements? I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do."

Jenny said, "Yes, unless you're having second thoughts?"

"No," answered Joe smiling, "I think it'll be wonderful."

Jenny returned the smile and said when she'd finished her drink, "Well how about you first help me with my milk and then I'll help you with anything that 'comes up'?" as she winked at Joe.

~~~

To be continued...