Not IN Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe paused for a moment as he considered how proud he was of their contortions to get into this position. Jenny was impatient and started gliding her legs over his. Joe loved the feel of Jenny's stockings caressing his legs. Jenny was still manipulating Joe's testes and Joe wanted to linger as she pulled his testes up and down within his sac. Jenny started thrusting backwards and forwards. It was time for Joe to do his duty and give this woman a 'good rogering'.

Joe grabbed Jenny's hips and at first, started to thrust slowly, but then his pistoning became faster. Jenny was leaning on her elbows with her head pushed into a pillow. Her nipples gently brushed against the sheets as Joe pumped in and out of her. She lifted her head and gasped as Joe leant forward and massaged her breasts. Joe slid his hands down her breasts and pinched her nipples. "Oh ... Fuck!" she yelled as she came. She was just coming down from that orgasm when Joe reached around, grabbed her clitoris between his first two fingers and thumb and started rubbing her clitoris like masturbating a small penis. She buried her head into the soft pillow to stifle her moans but then lifted her head and she demanded, "ah, fuck, my, cunt!" Moments later, she screamed into the pillow as a powerful orgasm hit her.

Jenny's legs were still rubbing on Joe's, probably involuntarily, and it felt so sexy. When Joe felt Jenny's vagina and cervix grip his penis like a vice and pulse, he came inside of her. At first, her grip was so tight that nothing seemed to come out, but then the pressure built up too much and his ejaculate sprayed inside of her womb. Jenny's tight womb was too sensitive on his glans so Joe stopped, but he wanted more so he pumped her a few times as fast as he could. The sensitive feeling overcame him again and he stopped shooting more come into her womb. Joe cycled through this process of pump and spurt, pump and spurt until he was empty and sated.

Jenny had passed out. She was just held up by Joe's penetrating shaft and his hands on her hips. Eventually she became conscious again as she felt Joe's penis soften and start to shrink. "Keep your penis hard up against my cervix," she said, "I want to keep your come inside of my womb."

"I'll try," replied Joe as he pushed his pelvis against her beautiful, soft buttocks. He felt his glans being ejected from Jenny's cervix as it constricted. Eventually Joe's glans was pressing against Jenny's fully closed cervix. He felt he had done as asked and that he deserved to relax so he held Jenny's buttocks against his pelvic area and eased both of them onto their sides.

After a while Joe's flaccid penis slipped out of Jenny's vagina. Jenny turned around and covered Joe's face with kisses. She said, "Thank you so much. That was wonderful."

Joe smiled and said, "Yes it was wasn't it? I especially liked penetrating your womb but I also liked you playing with my testes."

"Like this?" asked Jenny as she grabbed his penis below his testes and lifted her hand so that his testes slid up his shaft.

Joe moaned, "Yes, but it's so much better when I'm hard."

Jenny smiled and gently manipulated Joe's testes until they both feel asleep.

~~~

Jenny awoke a few times during the night, felt Joe's warm body next to hers and fell back into blissful sleep.

In the morning, Joe woke before Jenny so he decided to suck the come out of her. He gently eased her legs apart to give him access to her beautiful vulva. Her clitoris had shrunk into a tiny, fat nub but as he gently stimulated it with his tongue, he felt it start to grow.

Jenny woke up confused and with the feeling of wanting to pee until she realised that Joe had his head between her legs, sucking on her vulva. Her knees were bent, so she started rubbing her stocking clad legs across Joe's back, buttocks, arms and head. Joe had a strong grip on her legs and although he wouldn't let go, he did allow her to caress him with her legs and feet. Joe moaned, which sent vibrations through Jenny's vulva.

Now that Joe knew Jenny was awake he concentrated on licking the full length of her hard clitoris. Her clitoris jutted out like a small penis and so Joe gave it a blow job. Jenny trembled and felt an orgasm building within her. She massaged her breasts until she came. It was a wonderful feeling of release and Jenny thought that she'd squirted. She caressed Joe's head and eventually pushed him away from her crotch when she felt she'd had enough. She no longer felt the need to pee. The feeling to do so before was probably because Joe was rapidly brushing his bottom lip over her urethral orifice thus stimulating her urge to urinate.

Jenny lifted Joe's head and pulled him up towards her mouth for a kiss but he stopped when his head was next to her breasts, "Duty first," he said and then started to lick her right breast.

"Oh, suck it hard like you did last night," she demanded and so Joe clasped into her breast and sucked earnestly. Almost immediately milk filled his mouth and he drank deeply. Jenny wrapped her legs around Joe's body and thrust her pelvis against his belly. Joe felt moisture seep onto his belly as Jenny's body convulsed in another orgasm.

When Jenny's right breast was empty he latched onto her left and sucked again. After a short period, Jenny trembled, moaned and came again. Joe suckled more gently as Jenny slowly caressed his head with her hands and his back with her feet. It felt, maternal but very sexy because of the stockings.

Once the milk was all gone, Jenny eased Joe away from her breast, looked down at his engorged penis and said, "I need to go somewhere," and nodded towards the en suite.

Reluctantly, Joe extricated himself from Jenny's arms and legs and rolled over onto his back to let Jenny free. Jenny slid to the side of the bed, stood up and said, "Ow, my legs are a bit sore," and hobbled to the en suite. As she sat on the toilet, she tried to pee but only a small amount came out. She then reached into the vanity cupboard and removed the enema kit that she'd bought months earlier but hadn't had a chance to use. She cleaned herself out, cleaned the kit, packed it away, flushed the toilet and returned to Joe on the bed.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"We'll soon find out," she answered with a mischievous grin. Jenny started to play with Joe's penis. She again lifted his balls within their sac until they were as far up his shaft as possible. Joe' penis rapidly become erect again. "Do you want to do me anally?" she asked as she gazed into his eyes.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," answered Joe.

"I'm clean," Jenny answered, a little bit indignantly.

"That's not the problem," reaffirmed Joe, "How much practice have you had?"

"Well let's find out," answered Jenny as she removed some lubricant from her bedside drawer. She then rubbed the lubricant generously all over Joe's penis and her anus, straddled him reverse cowgirl style and rubbed his penis against her puckered sphincter.

Joe stopped Jenny and asked, "What have you had in there?"

"Enema solution," she replied.

"No, I mean. How big are the things that you've put in there?" asked Joe, "and more importantly, what diameter?"

Again Jenny reached into the bedside drawer and this time removed a dildo, "This," she said as she held it up.

Joe brought her hand towards his penis to compare sizes and said, "I think that you need more stretching and considering the situation, I think we should give anal a miss. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to screw you there but I'm afraid I might hurt you."

Jenny compared the pitiful size of her dildo to Joe's massive dick, nodded and said, "Yes, I think you're right. I was so looking forward to it though," and returned the dildo to the drawer. She then rubbed Joe's penis on the opening of her vagina, manipulated his testes and sighed, "You don't know how much I miss doing this," and then impaled herself onto his penis.

Joe's glans popped into her vagina and penetrated as far as her cervix. She then concentrated as she rotated her hips to entice her cervix open by rubbing Joe's glans on it. It did not take long before his penis had penetrated into her womb.

Jenny paused for a while and then started thrusting up and down on Joe's shaft as she firmly held his testes for support. It wasn't long before she had that inevitable, familiar feeling of racing towards an orgasm. She felt Joe pinch and pull her nipples and that sent her over the edge.

Joe could feel Jenny's cervix and vagina pulsing and squeezing his penis. He also felt Jenny's grip on his balls. He almost came but he wanted this feeling of full penetration to last as it may be his last chance to properly screw a woman.

He twisted them both onto theirs sides, pushed Jenny face down and flat onto the bed and thrust into her. Jenny let go of Joe's scrotum and grunted, "Do me as hard as you can," Joe pushed Jenny's legs together and straddled them. He then thrust hard and fast as he could into Jenny's vagina and womb until his lower abdomen hit her perfect, round buttocks framed by her suspender belt, its straps and her stockings. He cherished the sight of his penis buried into her crotch and wondered what it would be like to fuck Jenny's arse.

Joe could feel his calves rubbing on Jenny's stockings. His thrusting became faster. Jenny put her hands against the bed head and pushed back onto Joe with each of his thrusts. By now, Joe was thrusting as fast as he could. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. His hands were pushing onto Jenny's hips.

Jenny's face was buried into a pillow, stifling her, grunts and moans. Joe was worried that he was hurting her until she turned her head to the side and grunted, "Harder!" She turned her face back into the pillow and groaned.

Joe started pounding into Jenny. He could feel her vagina spasming around his cock. That, and the way her upper thighs were squeezing his cock had an animalistic effect on him. The lubricant made the penetration easier. In fact, there would be a lot of chafing if it wasn't there. He was a fucking machine and rammed into her as hard and as fast as he could. Jenny's body started shaking. Again, she turned her head to the side and grunted in between thrusts, "fuck, my, fuck, ing, cunt, you, moth, er, fuck, er!" then her whole body spasmed. She buried her head into the pillow and screamed.

Joe was fucking her as hard as he could. A good man would be worried about hurting his lover, but he didn't care. She asked for it, and he was giving it to her. Sweat was running down his face, onto his neck, chest and back. Sweat also dripped off his eyebrows, nose and chin. His whole body was covered in a fine layer of perspiration. He could see sweat running across Jenny's back and buttocks. The sweat also lubricated her crotch and he was loving it. He was about to dump his load and when he had to hold Jenny down as she thrashed about during another orgasm, he came. There was no stopping this time he trembled as his cock spurted his ejaculate into Jenny's womb. He ignored the sensitivity on his glans and kept fucking and fucking until he'd stopped ejaculating and his penis started to soften.

Joe was gasping for air. His lungs were on fire. He collapsed onto Jenny's back. He could feel her whole body spasming. He wondered if she was having a fit but he was too exhausted to do anything to help her. After a while he felt that he should check to see if she was okay, just then, she turned her head sideways and said between gasps, "that, was, fucking, incredible!"

Joe knew the routine. He held his cock against Jenny's cervix until it was fully closed encapsulating his come inside of her womb. He loved the feeling of his lower abdomen hard up against Jenny's buttocks and her stockings against his legs. Finally his penis slipped out of her vagina and he slid off her back onto his own. Jenny turned onto her side and faced him.

"I've never heard you swear before," said Joe.

"I keep my dirty talk for the bedroom," replied Jenny. They both laughed. Jenny started to caress Joe's chin and Joe, absentmindedly, caressed the side of Jenny's breast.

Once Joe had caught his breath, he said, "I'll make us something to eat," He got up, rinsed his face in the vanity and his crotch in the bidet. He was a little bit cold so asked, "Do you have a dressing gown I could borrow?"

Jenny got up and rummaged through the various wardrobes and said, "I'm sorry but, while Dan was in hospital, I took all of his clothes to the OP Shop, except for his slippers. You can wear those if they fit you but all I've got is this robe and this diaphanous negligee," she winked at Joe as she held up the negligee, "Which do you want to wear?"

Joe answered, "Um, I guess you'd prefer the robe? After all, Lucy's seen my body and I expect that you'd want to be more modest in front of your daughter."

Jenny nodded so Joe slipped on the negligee and tried on the slippers. The slippers fit and the negligee was surprisingly warm. He said as much and Jenny said, "That's because they're both really good quality.

"You look good in those, though I suggest that you don't go out onto the street dressed like that. I don't want to be responsible for starting a riot or you being raped."

They both laughed, made themselves reasonably presentable and went out into the kitchen. Joe started to prepare a pot of tea and bacon and eggs on English muffins. Jenny sat at the table with a cup of instant coffee to get herself started for the day.

Lucy walked out of the office with a piece of paper in her hand and said, "Mum, I've been checking these papers to make sure that we haven't missed anything and found something wrong with this form."

Jenny ran to Lucy, ignored the paper, gave her a big hug and with a huge smile on her face, said, "Thank you so much Lucy. That was the most unselfish thing I've ever seen you do, lending Joe to me for the night. I had such a wonderful time. My breasts are empty and my goodness, Joe is remarkable in bed! He's ... a big man. It took me quite a while before I could get all of... him inside of me."

Lucy was stunned for a moment but then said, "Really? How'd you get him all the way in?"

"Um,... I think I dilated my cervix!" exclaimed Jenny, "That's a first for me and it felt so, so good. I came multiple times when he came inside my womb!"

Jenny then looked at the paper in Lucy's hands and said, "I'll get my glasses," and rushed back into the bedroom.

Lucy recovered from the shock. She walked up behind Joe, admired his outfit and said, "Nice outfit. Are you planning to wear more revealing clothes like this?"

Joe ignored her tease.

Lucy then asked, "So now you're a motherfucker?"

Joe kissed her on the cheek and replied, "Ah, yeah, I guess so.

"Bacon and eggs?"

Lucy was amazed that she wasn't angry. Maybe she was calm because of the mindfulness that Joe tried to get her to practice more regularly. She answered, "Yes please," then she asked, "You fucked my mum?"

"As instructed, I gave Jenny all she needed and wanted. I milked both her breasts and gave her a proper good rogering, morning and night," answered Joe cheerfully as he spread avocado into the muffins. He then looked at Lucy and realised something was wrong, "That's what you said, something like, 'Take her to bed and give her everything she needs and wants'. That's right isn't it?"

Joe looked afraid. Lucy had never, ever seen him like this, even when that thug tried to beat him up. She was more amused than upset. She said, "bacon," as she gestured towards the frying pan.

Joe automatically turned the bacon and looked back at Lucy. "Oh, shit!" he said, "Didn't you overhear Jenny telling me about her need to be milked and given a proper 'rogering'?"

Lucy shook her head.

"I wondered how you could have heard over the music?" he seemed despondent when he said, "So what happens now? Is this the end of our relationship?"

Lucy asked, "Did you honestly think that I had given you two permission to have sex?"

"At the time, yes," replied Joe looking, down at the frying pan, "I, we, thought that you'd overheard us. We were both shocked at your offer, but I thought that this was some special gift that you were giving to your mum. I guess it's no excuse, but I was pretty out of it and I wasn't thinking clearly. If I had thought about it, it wasn't logical, was it?"

Lucy said, "And yet, until a moment ago, you thought it was still logical? You're sober now."

Joe scratched his head and said, "Um... yes. I suppose so. There was no need to question your alleged decision.

"I'm sorry for any pain that I caused you. I can't undo what's been done.

"What happens now?" as he sighed and braced himself for the answer.

Lucy brushed imaginary hair from his face and said, "I can see how you could have misinterpreted what I said. I believe that you didn't mean to cheat on me. I forgive you because of that, and because you're a very good fuck and I don't want to yet, give that up. In fact, from what I hear, you're also a very good motherfucker."

Joe looked up and saw that Lucy was smiling. He frowned and asked, "So you forgive me? You're not angry? You're not dumping me? We're staying together?"

Lucy nodded and said, "Uh-huh, to all of those."

Lucy wished she had a video of the way Joe's expression switched from completely upset, to completely happy and then back to upset again. He then begged, "Please don't tell Jenny that you didn't mean for us to have sex. It'll crush her."

Lucy was impressed that Joe was more interested in not hurting her mum than his own discomfort. She said, "It's just our secret. Let's eat."

They took the plates to the table. Lucy yelled out, "Food's ready."

Jenny yelled back from the bedroom, "I can't find my glasses."

"Don't worry," yelled Lucy, "Eat while it's hot and we'll look for them later."

Jenny returned to the table and said, "Smells good, I'm so hungry."

"It's probably all that sex," said Lucy winking at Joe.

Jenny giggled then asked, "What's wrong with this form?" as they ate.

"Have you been lying about your age?" teased Lucy.

Jenny looked at where Lucy was pointing on the form. She stiffened, looked down at her plate and said, "Yes."

"I can understand lying about your age on some occasions but why lie on this form to release dad's body?" asked Lucy, "What does their opinion matter to you? It's a legal document, mum. You shouldn't make false statements on it."

Jenny looked more uncomfortable than Lucy expected she should. Jenny then pleaded, "Please don't judge me?"

Lucy felt sympathy for her mother. She reached over and squeezed her mum's hand, "Of course not mum."

Jenny gestured to the document and said, "That's my real birth year."

"What?" asked Lucy. "That can't be. If that's your real birthday then I would have been born when you were, um... 14?"

Jenny nodded the affirmative.

Lucy was really confused and said, "But you would have had Tom when you were 13 and he was conceived when you were only 12?"

Again Jenny nodded.

"How?" asked Lucy.

"Well," started Jenny, "The sex education was very limited in our small town in those days. Dan and I were very good friends. Not really a couple but we were best friends. We did everything together.

"Anyway, Dan had seen a video at a 'Fathers and Sons Night'. It was supposed to educate the sons about sex. There were also 'Mothers and Daughters Nights' that supposedly did the same thing for girls, but I was considered still too young to attend.

"Um... Dan didn't really understand the video but he did understand that the male's penis can be put into the female's vagina and so he said that we should try it. I didn't know any better and I trusted Dan, so we did it. At first nothing happened, he couldn't even get it in so I tried. Well, while I was holding Dan's penis it got hard and then it went in. At first it hurt but then he moved around a bit and when in a certain position, it felt really good. We kept doing that and then he squirted. I thought that was yucky and took out his penis but, it was too late and I got pregnant.