Not IN Love Ch. 06

Story Info
She plays with his budding breasts.
3k words
4.48
7.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

Joe was content. He had sex every day and mostly, at least twice a day. Every morning he would perform cunnilingus on either Lucy, his girlfriend, or Jenny, her mother. He cherished drinking their come first thing in the morning and they both appeared to enjoy his efforts.

Joe's business was doing well. He employed Lucy to help him at the first of many motor shows around the country and now the orders were coming in. Having a beautiful woman on the counter helped a lot. She couldn't help but attracted people's attention and then they might become interested in his E-Trip once Lucy had explained that the sleek, shiny, three wheeled, electric vehicle (a red one was on display) was good for the environment, cheap to buy and run, and was fun to ride.

Joe would mostly concentrate on demonstrating his own white E-Trip and taking people for test rides. Most people were impressed by the vehicle tilting like a motorbike as it cornered. If there was a genuine, potential buyer, the test ride would usually seal the deal. After sealing one such deal, Joe handed Lucy a mug of tea and said, "Welcome to the E-Trip team."

Lucy was a bit confused but then realised, when she read her name on the mug, that she'd earned her own mug. She kissed Joe on the cheek and said, "Thank you."

During one of the lull times, Lucy mentioned to Joe that she'd changed contraceptives, "To what," asked Joe.

"I'm using the same pill as mum," answered Lucy.

"That's the really strong, combined pill isn't it?" asked Joe.

"Yes," answered Lucy, smiling from behind the steam coming from her mug. She decided to tell Joe her secret thoughts so she took a big breath and said, "I'm fascinated with mum lactating. She said that she started lactating after going off that pill and I... I want to start lactating. What do you think of that?"

Joe contemplated her words and said, "If you go off the pill you might get pregnant."

"No," said Lucy adamantly, "I do NOT want to get pregnant. I never want children," she paused for a moment and then asked, "Do you?"

"No," answered Joe, "Definitely not."

"Oh, thank goodness," sighed Lucy, "For a moment there I was starting to worry. We're just boyfriend and girlfriend, other than we are good friends, there's no relationship beyond that, is there?" Joe shook his head so Lucy continued, "Good... but, what do you think of me lactating?"

Joe said, "Well I love sucking the milk out of Jenny so I'm sure I'll enjoy suckling you, if that's on offer?"

"Of course," said Lucy as she gave Joe a big hug, "That's part of the attraction. Mum comes when you suck out her milk and I'm looking forward to that."

Joe then said, "There's still the matter of contraception."

"Ah," continued Lucy, "I have a period at uni coming up when I'll have to concentrate on my work. I thought that I would stay on campus during that period and go off the pill. Hopefully I'll start lactating.

"You'll have all that time to spend with mum, milking, screwing, looking after each other. Then once I've started lactating I'll go back onto the pill and by then my heavy uni work period should be over. I'll then come back for the weekends and we can both start enjoying the benefits of my milk."

"You've got it all planned haven't you?" asked Joe.

"Pretty well, but don't worry. That's not going to happen for over a year," answered Lucy.

Just then a couple seemed to be interested in the display E-Trip. Both Lucy and Joe discreetly watched them. Neither of them liked being pressured by sales assistants so they waited until the prospective buyers looked around for help. Lucy and Joe couldn't decide from their observations whether it was the man or the woman who was the client so they both approached them, "May we help you?" asked Lucy.

The man asked Joe about the tilting system that was similar to Toyota's. Joe explained that he'd bought the rights to use the patent and had designed his own vehicle to suit Australian conditions. Joe then told the man those specifications.

The man asked Joe, "Then why's it so much cheaper if it has more seats, more range, accelerates faster, goes faster and has more safety features?"

"We're a family business," answered Joe, "There're just a few employees. We don't need to subsidise a big international company. Besides, Toyota have replaced that tilting system so it costs us little. We're also using the profits to automate the construction so if we do get more demand, we can handle the construction without having to add more employees and hence, still keep the price down.

"I'm also the owner and I'm only getting a modest income. I'm more interested in doing the right thing for the environment, so I'm just making ends meet."

The woman asked Lucy about different colours, how many passengers and how much shopping could be carried in the vehicle.

Lucy said, "We get a week's shopping plus the two of us in the E-Trip. Of course you can carry more shopping with only one person. It can legally and safely carry three people," she then led the lady to the counter to see the different colours that were available. Lucy asked, "I don't want to intrude but is the vehicle for you or your friend?"

"Well we haven't yet decided," answered the lady, "I'll either use it to drop off the kids at school and then head off to work or Hal will just take it to work."

Lucy suggested, "It'll do all those things so may I suggest that you have the first test ride. It's an exciting vehicle and you'll probably want it to be yours. Besides, the kids will probably think it's a much cooler ride than other vehicles to be dropped off at school. Go for the pink or another feminine colour so that Hal won't want to steal it from you. If you don't, he'll always want to use it. It's just a suggestion."

Joe took the lady for a test ride and she loved it. She told Hal that she wanted the pink one and thanked Lucy very much for her advice.

~~~

A few months later, Joe noticed that his nipples were sore. He mentioned it to Lucy when they were in bed and Lucy said," Let's have a look."

Lucy slid down Joe's body until her head was close to Joe's chest. She looked at Joe's nipples and then gently licked his left one, "Does that hurt?" she asked.

"No," answered Joe.

Lucy smiled and then gently kissed his nipple, "Does that hurt?" she asked.

"No," answered Joe smiling. He realised that Doctor Lucy's diagnostic process was likely to include sex.

Lucy then gently sucked Joe's nipple with just her lips. She looked at Joe and Joe shook his head. Lucy sucked a little bit harder and Joe closed his eyes and sighed. Lucy smiled to herself and concentrated on sucking Joe's nipple in a way that she likes having her nipples sucked. She reached down and stroked Joe's penis which was getting hard. She then started to gently lick and suck Joe's right nipple as she stroked Joe's penis to full hardness. Joe was getting turned on by Lucy sucking his nipples. It hurt a bit but it was that nice type of hurt and it felt very good. He felt tingles going from his nipples down to his penis and hence, he was getting aroused and his penis hard.

Lucy was also getting turned on by sucking Joe's nipples. Fortunately for her, Joe didn't have any chest hair to speak of. The hair that he did have was very fine and started halfway between his belly button and the base of his penis. She imagined him having breasts and her sucking milk out of those breasts. She started to rub her groin onto Joe's leg as she stroked Joe's shaft faster and faster. Lucy was thinking that if Joe had breasts it would be the best of both worlds. She could imagine sucking his breasts to satisfy her lesbian love of titties and he had the added advantage of a very big, built-in dildo. She realised that she was just about to have an orgasm with all these thoughts so she rubbed herself harder and quicker against Joe's leg and came.

Joe felt Lucy shudder and her wetness run off his thigh. Lucy kept sucking his nipple and he felt the urge to come. He then felt Lucy start sucking his nipple harder after she'd recovered from her orgasm. That felt so good to Joe and he moaned with pleasure. Lucy noticed Joe moaning and decided that nipple play was going to be a common activity during their sexual encounters.

Lucy switched her hold on Joe's shaft. She massaged Joe's shaft and balls as she sucked Joe's nipple. She couldn't stroke all of Joe's penis so she temporarily stopped sucking and said seductively, "Masturbate for me. Make yourself come. Shoot come all over us."

Joe complied. He started stroking the upper part of his penis as Lucy stoked his lower part. She also kept squeezing Joe's' testes. Sometimes she would grab Joe's penis under his testes and stroke upwards, sliding his testes up his shaft until they were jammed in the end of their sac. Each time she did this Joe grunted and Lucy felt his penis throb.

Lucy sucked Joe's nipple harder. She knew that if he sucked her nipples as hard then it would have hurt her, so when he started to thrash his head around, she switched to his other nipple. It was very difficult for her to time her sucking and stroking with squeezing and jamming of Joe's testicles but after a while she worked herself into a rhythm. She knew that Joe was going to come soon because of his short breaths and his little gasps. She was thankful for that because she didn't know how much longer she could keep stroking and massaging him.

Joe felt the tingling from his nipples get stronger. He felt that tingling going down into his groin. Lucy's squeezing and jamming of his testes was a bit painful but very pleasurable. He was stroking his own shaft at the speed and pressure that he knew would make him come but with Lucy's sucking and manipulation he felt his orgasm build up beyond what he normally felt.

Joe was involuntarily gasping in tiny breaths. He felt his orgasm building higher and higher. The tingling from his nipple was almost unbearable but at the same time ecstatic and when Lucy again jammed his balls up against his shaft and they reached their end of their sac, he came. Joe bounced on the bed. His head thrashed from side to side. His body spasmed. His shoulders lifted off the bed. His legs straightened and also lifted off the bed. Stream after stream of his semen pulsed out of his meatus. The first couple of spurts covered his chest. The next few shot up onto his chin and face. The following spurts even went into his hair but then the spurts started to recede in their volume and power.

Joe was breathing heavily. He felt Lucy ease off on her sucking, stroking and squeezing. His semen just dribbled out of his meatus. He didn't feel that he had ever produced that much semen before. It seemed to be everywhere. He looked down at Lucy who was smiling but still gently sucking on his nipple.

Lucy eased her attack on Joe's nipple and testes. She had already stopped stroking his shaft after his semen stopped dribbling out the end of his glans. She had Joe's come on her chin but she liked that. She loved the taste of Joe's semen. She stopped touching Joe's penis as it shrank but kept gently sucking his nipple. Joe winced so she stopped sucking and asked, "Did I hurt you?" as she started to lick Joe's semen off his chest.

"A bit, but it was really nice," answered Joe.

"Your balls or your nipples?" asked Lucy.

"Both," answered Joe, "but my nipples are really sore now."

Lucy was a bit concerned. She didn't think that Joe's nipples should still hurt judging from her own experience. She looked more carefully at Joe's breasts. Were there lumps under his nipples? She gently poked Joe's right breast just near his nipple. Joe winced again. Now she was really concerned so she gently felt Joe's breasts. Yes, she could feel some lumps under his nipple and asked, "Is that tender?"

"Yes," answered Joe. Lucy felt his other breast with the same result.

Lucy then gently pinched Joe's left nipple and Joe pulled his chest away from her fingers. She asked, "Does that hurt?"

"More sensitive than hurt," answered Joe.

"Hm," said Lucy with a frown, "If I didn't know better I would say that you are budding."

"Budding?" asked Joe.

"Yes," answered Lucy and she tenderly poked Joe's nipples and watched Joe try to avoid her finger, "It's what girls put up with as they develop breasts during puberty."

"I'm pretty sure that I'm over puberty," joked Joe.

"Yes, so am I," answered Lucy, "but I think that you had better see the doctor. I don't want to scare you but... your dad had cancer..." Lucy then smiled and said, "Doctor Lucy would like a second opinion."

Joe was concerned. Both his father and Lucy's had died of cancer so he decided to see his doctor just to be sure.

~~~

Joe was with Dr Judith, his GP, who had examined his breasts. She asked Joe many questions about his diet, felt his glands under his neck, arms and groin and then gave her diagnoses, "It appears to me that you have gynaecomastia but I don't know what's causing it.

"Gynaecomastia is breast growth in men. It is not man boobs. Man boobs are deposits of fat. This is the development of milk ducts. It's usually caused by a hormone imbalance. That could be from a change in diet, which doesn't to appear to be the situation in your case, or by a growth on the testes, pituitary, thyroid or adrenal glands. I can't detect any abnormalities there. Your family has a history of cancer so I'd like to send you for two tests.

"The first is a blood test to check your hormones.

"The second is a full MRI scan. I can't see any indication of cancer but an MRI will show it for sure.

"I'd also like to get a second opinion so I'm writing you a referral to see Dr Rebecca, an endocrinologists. She'll be able to analyse both tests and offer her opinion. She will also be able to suggest a hormone treatment that could bring your hormones back into balance, if she felt that was necessary.

"Would you like to know what could happen to your body and different options or wait until Dr Rebecca's diagnosis?"

"I'd like to know more please," answered Joe.

"Okay," replied Dr Judith, "If left untreated your breasts could continue to grow until they reach their maximum size for your body type. Once they've reached that stage you could have surgery to remove the underlying breast tissue or just leave it.

"You may, and this depends on the intensity of the hormones, find that your penis and/or testes might shrink. You may also lose libido or become unable to have an erection. There are options:

"You could take high doses of testosterone to counteract the female hormones. However, there are side effects like loss of hair and aggressive behaviour."

"I don't want to be aggressive and I don't want to go bald," said Joe.

"Well," replied Dr Judith, "Maybe it's best to wait until Dr Rebecca gets the test results and you can discuss it with her.

"However, I would like to start you on a very low dose of testosterone that specifically targets the genitals. It's a very low dose so it won't affect your temperament nor you hair growth. Dr Rebecca can review your prescription when she sees you. You take it once a week. I usually suggest taking it before you go to bed so that it can have it's best effect while you're sleeping."

Joe agreed, thanked Dr Judith and later had his blood test and MRI scan. He also made an appointment to see Dr Rebecca which was in a month's time. He had the last appointment on a Thursday.

Joe told Lucy about his diagnosis. Lucy said, "Well, let's wait for the test results. I don't think that it's cancer. You're very healthy, you exercise regularly and you don't drink much alcohol," she then joked "It's probably something like having too much sex."

Joe laughed and said, "Too much sex is not enough!" and then seriously, "Yes, there's no use worrying unnecessarily about possibilities before the test results."

Lucy put her arms around his neck, kissed him and jokingly said, "Besides, maybe they'll be beautiful breasts like mine and we can both play with them."

Yes," replied Joe, "I'd imagine that you'd like that very much."

Lucy did. The thought of suckling Joe turned her on immensely. She licked Joe's nipples moving from one to the other. She watched Joe's reaction. He closed his eyes and sighed. Lucy stopped stimulating Joe. She didn't think that she could handle another rampant, sexual session. She cuddled Joe and imagined rubbing their breasts together. She was getting aroused thinking about it but decided to stop. They fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~

The next time Joe stayed with Jenny he told her about his suspected hormone imbalance, breast growth and gynaecomastia. Jenny was very understanding. She had, of course, been through puberty herself and had helped Lucy when she was suffering so she helped Joe as much as she could. Mostly with sympathy and compassion but also with massages and suckling.

Joe started taking his pills on a Monday night. He felt that would be the easiest night to remember to take his medication. He noticed no adverse effects, in fact, he noticed no effects at all.

~~~

To be continued...