Not IN Love Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," answered Jenny. After a while she asked, "Am I as stoned as you?"

"I have no idea," answered Joe, "But I do think that you are probably less stoned than I because this is your first time and you haven't yet nurtured the cannabinoid receptors."

Joe seemed to be struggling to talk. Jenny then asked," Have you been this stoned before?"

"No," answered Joe.

"Neither have I," answered Jenny and Joe laughed. With great effort, Jenny lifted her arm and caressed Joe's flank. Joe turned his head towards Jenny, smiled and was able to mostly open both his eyes, but his eyelids were still slits.

Jenny looked up into Joe's eyes. They were the brightest green that she'd ever seen them. He was her best friend, often made her laugh and a great lover. She was starting to get aroused and so she continued to caress his flank. She asked, "Do you get horny when you're stoned?"

Joe smiled at Jenny and answered, "Indubitably."

Jenny laughed. Joe just watched her. She asked, "Did Lucy take cannabis?"

Joe paused for a while considering if he should answer truthfully. He decided it couldn't hurt Lucy if he told Jenny the truth. He said, "Yes."

Jenny sighed and wondered how naive she was. How could she not know. She asked, "Who else do I know uses cannabis?"

Joe looked at Jenny. It wasn't for him to tell Jenny of their friends who used dope. He answered, "What you don't know won't hurt anyone."

"I won't tell. I'm not a snitch," said Jenny in her own defence.

"I know," said Joe, "but it's not up to me to say anything. Would you like me to tell other people that you've taken drugs?"

"No," answered Jenny, "You're right. It's up to the individual to disclose that personal detail."

Jenny kept stroking Joe's flank. She was getting very aroused. She could feel the wetness in her groin and her clitoris becoming erect. She slowly moved her hand up to Joe's right breast and gently cupped it with her hand. It felt so good. She knew that if she played with his breast he'd be turned on.

Joe started to very slowly and gently stroke Jenny's belly through her blouse. Jenny undid the bottom buttons of her blouse to give Joe access to her skin. Joe caressed the skin on her belly and it felt exquisite. She stopped caressing Joe and just appreciated what Joe was doing to her.

Joe made a great effort to slide his right hand up Jenny's right shin. As he did so the hem of her long, delicate, pleated skirt got caught on his thumb and raised up with his hand. When his hand reached her knee, her skirt slid down her thigh exposing her underpants.

Joe saw that Jenny was wearing her micro fibre briefs which she had recently started wearing to replace her cotton full briefs. Joe preferred the feel of the micro fibre it felt so sensual. He let his hand rest in his lap and gently caressed her inner thigh.

Jenny sighed as she felt the ever so soft and slow movement of Joe's fingers on the erogenous zone, on her thigh. It was just his fingertips and fingernails, ever so slowly caressing her thigh. His fingernails didn't scratch her, they just brushed her. Jenny felt tingling where Joe was touching her and that tingling spread down her legs and up her body.

Jenny still felt the tingling where Joe gently brushed her skin but the tingling that spread throughout her body transformed into a warmth and then a heat. She felt her face flush. She felt so hot she felt like she needed to jump into a cold bath but she didn't want to move because Joe's fingers felt ecstatic. No, enraptured? Enthralled? No, none of these words explained how she felt. She spread her legs to encourage Joe to touch her genitalia.

Joe felt Jenny spread her legs. He used his fingers to slowly crawl his hand towards her vulva. He could see that Jenny's clitoris was fully erect and lifting the micro fibre material off her labia. He put his index finger on her clitoris and very slowly slid it up along the soft material.

Jenny sighed and moaned. Her body trembled when Joe softly touched her clitoris. He slowly brushed his finger along her clitoris from her clitoral hood to the very tip. He then slowly brushed his fingertip from the tip of her clitoris to its hood. It took about two seconds for Joe to slide his finger from one end of her clitoris to the other. Her body shook and she said, "Oh... God!"

Joe kept brushing her clitoris and Jenny's body kept on trembling. That hot feeling was now taking over her body. She felt on fire. Joe ever so slowly increased the rate of his brushing. By the time he was taking about a full second to get from one end of Jenny's clitoris to the other, she felt an orgasm building up in her entire body. Not just her genitals or her legs but throughout her entire body.

Jenny's body trembled as she came. She'd never come like this before. It so slowly spread throughout her body as she trembled. She wasn't breathing heavily, she wasn't overwhelmed. She just felt fantastic in her orgasm.

Joe kept brushing Jenny's clitoris. He now had two fingers on her clitoris and was now taking about half a second to go from one end of her clitoris to the other. She was still having her orgasm but now it was very slowly building up in intensity. It wasn't overpowering, it was exquisite.

Jenny felt her Bartholin glands secrete their mucus and the liquid being soaked up by the gusset of her underpants. The mucus kept flowing and she then felt her completely soaked gusset release some of her juices onto her legs and down the back of her underpants, making her anus and her intergluteal cleft wet. Her liquids were now spreading out over the leather cushion. Oh well, it hasn't seemed to harm the lounge so far.

Jenny's body was now so hot that she could see red blotches all over her skin. She just let her orgasm go and she felt her body just relax into coming. She'd never come like this before and it felt so good. It was like hot water seeping throughout her body in her arteries.

Once Jenny felt that her body could no longer get hotter, she pushed Joe's hand away from her crotch. Her body shook for over a minute as she came down from her orgasm.

Jenny looked at Joe. He seemed to be so tired so she gently pulled his left arm towards her and said, "Lay down honey," Joe wedged himself between Jenny and the back of the lounge. Jenny said, "Put your legs up," so Joe lifted his legs, tucked one underneath Jenny's and the other laid against the back of the lounge.

Jenny was so tired but also extremely relaxed. She pulled her arm out from underneath Joe and rested it on his body. Her hand touched his fully erect penis and she felt it twitch. She was very tired but she wanted to reciprocate Joe's efforts in helping her come, so she said as she pushed down on the waistband of his boxer shorts, "Take these off." Joe lifted his body and pushed off his underpants.

Jenny lifted Joe's penis and very slowly started to stroke his shaft. Joe smiled and sighed so Jenny kept on stroking his penis. She wasn't sure that it would be enough stimulus for Joe to come but it didn't matter, she was enjoying herself and Joe didn't seem to complain.

Jenny pushed the negligee away from his penis when she saw pre-come ooze out of its meatus. She stroked and watched his juices seep out and run down the side of his shaft. There was so much pre-come that Jenny could now slide her hand up and down Joe's shaft without friction. The lubricant felt so slippery and she loved that feeling.

Joe was sort of laying on his back and Jenny was stroking his penis. He was so stoned. He'd never been this stoned in his life. He didn't care what happened as long as it didn't hurt Jenny or himself. He was happy to let Jenny stroke him as long as he didn't have to do anything. He was so glad that he was able to help Jenny come. Well, she appeared to come. Oh well, it didn't matter.

Joe felt Jenny slowly stroking his penis and he just laid there letting whatever happen, happen. Jenny's stroking did feel nice. He could feel his pre-come flowing out of his meatus and it felt good. It felt even better when Jenny used his pre-come as lubricant to slide her hand up and down his shaft. Joe closed his eyes and let his feelings wander.

Joe's body shook as Jenny continued to masturbate him. He felt tension seep away and then the stimulus of Jenny's efforts flow from his penis throughout his body. He involuntarily thrust his hips and then relaxed again. Joe felt his legs twitch and his body jerk.

Jenny was still teasingly and slowly stroking Joe's shaft. He could feel his orgasm building ever so slowly. He felt his semen flow out of his penis before he realised that he was coming. He looked at his meatus and saw his come flowing, not squirting out. His body wasn't shaking in orgasm, it was easing into orgasm. That feeling built up, stronger and stronger. More semen flowed out of his penis and it felt so good. His come flowed down his shaft, onto and over Jenny's obliging hand. It felt like a gentle release and it felt good.

Eventually Joe ran out of semen so he held Jenny's hand and she stopped. She smiled at Joe and Joe smiled back.

Jenny vaguely remembered Lucy telling her that she had fed Joe's semen to him, so Jenny scooped up a bit of semen and presented it to Joe. To her surprise, Joe licked it off her finger. Jenny kept scooping up Joe's juices and feeding them to him until they were all gone.

Jenny said, "I'm so hungry."

Joe replied, "Someone's got the munchies."

"Don't you or is your come enough?" asked Jenny.

"Of course I've got the munchies," answered Joe. He felt that he was no longer as stoned as before.

A while later, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," called Jenny.

"Oh," said Joe, "I thought that I'd answer the door dressed like this," He was only wearing socks, slippers and a negligee.

Jenny laughed and said, "Okay then. Go for it," Jenny stood back with her arms crossed.

Joe's bluff was called so he asked, "Could you please answer the door? I'm starving."

Jenny laughed and said, "Okay, but it will cost you."

"Here then," replied Joe and offered her the money that he'd put into his pocket. They both laughed.

Jenny answered the door, took the pizzas, paid the delivery man and placed the pizzas on the breakfast table. They ate, or more so, demolished the pizzas.

Jenny sat back and felt her belly, "I'm so full."

"So am I," agreed Joe.

"I don't think that I can move," said Jenny.

"You'll get better," encouraged Joe.

After quite a period of them both groaning about full bellies, Joe put away the dishes and the empty pizza boxes. He helped Jenny stand up and escorted her to the en suite where they brushed their teeth and prepared for bed.

~~~

The next morning Jenny put together a small overnight bag whilst Joe walked home, collected a vanity bag and threw it and a pair of underpants into a small overnight bag. He thought that they may, at the most, stay overnight and so the travel clothes he had on would be suitable for the whole trip.

Joe drove his E-Trip to Jenny's and they headed off on the two and a half hour drive. They picked up some breakfast along the way.

They arrived at the hospital, identified themselves and were taken to the morgue. The attendant said, "Please be prepared that being hit by a truck causes major trauma."

Jenny had been through this when identifying Dan's body. Dan's body didn't look like Dan. It was empty of life and thin from the ravages of cancer. She nodded her head and the attendant pulled the cover back to expose Lucy's face. Jenny stared at Lucy for a moment and then said, "That's her. That's Lucy," she then stepped back to let Joe look.

Joe wasn't so convinced. He said, "It doesn't look like Lucy."

Jenny said quietly, "Joe."

Joe continued, "She's got a mole on the inside of her left elbow."

The attendant looked at Jenny and Jenny nodded her head. The attendant pulled the cover away from Lucy's left elbow. Joe saw the mole on her battered arm.

Joe pursed his lips and said, "She's got a mole on the inside of her right thigh."

Again Jenny nodded to the attendant's gaze so he pulled back the cover off Lucy's right leg. Joe found the mole, sighed and said, "There's a mole under her right breast."

Jenny again said, "Joe."

Joe responded, "It doesn't look like Lucy, Jenny. This body is empty. It doesn't look like Lucy."

Jenny again nodded to the attendant who pulled back the cover. They could see a lot more of Lucy's body. Although the morticians had done their best to make Lucy presentable, it was obvious that Lucy had suffered massive trauma. Her body was bruised, her limbs were distorted and her flesh was contorted in some parts.

Joe identified the mole under Lucy's breast. He sighed and said, "It's Lucy but it doesn't look like Lucy."

"I know Joe," replied Jenny quietly, "I saw that with Dan's body. They're empty. There's no life left. Lucy's gone. This is just her empty body."

"Yes," answered Joe, "but if I accept this then I'll have to accept the grieving process and I don't want to do that."

Jenny gave him a hug when he looked up at her. She said, "I don't want to either but we need to do this."

Joe nodded and stepped outside the observing room. The attendant wheeled Lucy's body back into the drawer and directed Jenny into his office. She signed the identification forms.

Jenny sat down next to Joe and asked, "Are you overloaded?"

Joe nodded and said, "Yes," he just kept staring at the floor.

"Can I help in anyway?" asked Jenny.

"No," answered Joe. Jenny put her hand on Joe's arm and Joe said, "Please don't."

Jenny took her arm away and sat waiting patiently.

After about 20 minutes Joe sat up straight and said, "I'm ready to go now," He put his hand on Jenny's arm.

Jenny held his hand and said, "Lucy wanted her body donated to science. I have to wait until Monday to sign the proper forms. It looks like I'll be here for a few more days than planned. You can go back but I want to stay here. There're Lucy's things at the Uni that I need to attend to...

"May I stay here with you?" asked Joe.

"Um, yes of course," answered Jenny, "but I thought that you might find it too difficult?"

"Not now," answered Joe, "I've accepted that Lucy's dead. I've processed that and I'm at the acceptance stage of grieving."

"Already?" asked Jenny.

"Yes," answered Joe, "I've gone over everything in my mind and the logical solution is that Lucy is dead and I need to accept that, so I have."

"Okay," considered Jenny, "Do you feel like seeing the dean at the uni?"

"Yes," answered Joe, "We need to do that so let's do it now."

They were introduced to the dean who said how tragic Lucy's loss was. Jenny asked what should she do with Jenny's books and the dean suggested that they could be donated to the library. He organised for some boxes to be sent to Lucy's quarters that afternoon.

The dean escorted Jenny and Joe to Lucy's rooms and knocked on the door.

A beautiful woman answered the door. She was older than Lucy, shorter and more curvaceous, but not fat.

The dean said, "We're here to collect Lucy's things Ms Morgan," and then to Jenny, "Jenny, may I introduce you to Ms Morgan, Lucy's room mate. Ms Morgan, this is Lucy's mother, Mrs Geehaf..."

Jenny interrupted and said, "You may call me Jenny," and offered her hand as she said to the dean, "We'll take it from here thank you."

The dean left and Jenny said, "May I call you Maggie?" Maggie nodded so Jenny said, "Maggie, this is Lucy's boyfriend, Joe."

Maggie said, "Hello, please come in,"

Joe answered, "Hi Maggie," and entered the quarters behind Jenny.

Maggie stepped back next to her bed and said, as she pointed out the items, "That's Lucy's bed, um, her wardrobe, her tallboy, her desk and computer and chair of course. They all belong to the dormitory but the contents are all Lucy's.

"Um... I don't know how to get into her computer."

Jenny asked Joe, "Can we crack into it?"

"Not really," answered Joe, "We could reformat it but that would delete the contents."

Jenny said, "A computer would be handy but there maybe personal things of Lucy's that we might want to keep. Like, photos or assignments."

Maggie was obviously nervous so Joe said, "Have you had lunch Maggie?"

"No," answered Maggie.

"Neither have we," said Joe, "Would you mind showing us where we could get some lunch? A refectory would do and please join us, my shout."

"I, um, don't want to intrude," stuttered Maggie.

"Nonsense," said Jenny, "Joe can afford it. None of us have yet eaten and we can talk a bit more comfortably."

Maggie agreed and directed them to the main refectory. They served themselves lunch and sat down together. Joe asked, "What are you studying?"

"Mechanical Engineering," answered Maggie.

"Oh really," replied Joe, "I studied Mechatronic Engineering at ANU. What got you interested in mechanical engineering?"

Maggie answered, "I'm a trained mechanic but it's hard to get a job being a woman so I decided to get a degree."

"Huh," said Jenny, "I bet you were a better mechanic than the men but were discriminated against because you're a woman?"

"That's about right," answered Maggie.

"Dan, my late husband, saw a lot of that misogyny at his work," said Jenny, "Is not right."

"I totally agree," responded Maggie, "I'm hoping that my further qualifications will put me into a more tolerant employer range. Anyway, I've finished the course so we'll see what happens."

Maggie seemed to become more relaxed around Jenny and Joe so they went back to the apartment and started going through Lucy's things. Jenny asked if she could use the toilet. Joe had been watching Maggie and had come to a few conclusions. Joe asked Maggie when they were alone, "Did you love Lucy?"

Maggie's reaction of apparent shock told Joe the answer. She started to sob. Joe stepped towards her to comfort her. He asked, "May I hug you? It might help you feel better?" Maggie nodded and so Joe gave her one of his special hugs.

Maggie groaned and collapsed into Joe's arm. She felt instantly better. Her tears flowed away. It finally felt good to let it all out: her being a lesbian, her having sex with Lucy, her kind of cheating on Joe and her grief over losing Lucy.

Maggie felt her sadness being washed away. Joe consoled her, talking about grief and how he handled Lucy's passing. Maggie felt an affinity with what he was saying. He wasn't telling her what she should be feeling, He was just relating to her how he felt but at the same time, it made her realise that she felt the same. She sighed and realised that she had accepted Lucy's death. She pushed herself away from Joe and she shook her head as she looked at him. Her tears were gone and she felt no more would be shed for Lucy.

Maggie said, "Lucy said that you were the best cuddlier in the world. I thought that she was just trying to make me jealous but she's right..."

Maggie stepped back from Joe, fully recovered and said, "Lucy said that it's hard to fool you."

"Well, to her it was a contest," replied Joe with a smile.

Maggie laughed and said, "Yeah, I know what you mean.

"I... was... very fond of Lucy," and then she blurted out, "How did you know?"

"Lucy's bed had both yours and her clothes on it; it was made, which is so unlike Lucy; your bed had two pillows on it. Shall I go on?" asked Joe.

Maggie's shoulders dropped and she said, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to interfere... I... it just happened..."

"I'm not upset, Maggie," said Joe trying to calm her down, "I'm sure Lucy would have instigated the intercourse. We have never intended to be a couple. We were good friends who became lovers but not in a permanent relationship."

"Yeah," said Maggie, a bit more relaxed, "She said as much but I wasn't sure if she was telling me the truth."

"I know Lucy could be manipulative but she was not a liar," replied Joe, "I would have been surprised if she'd stayed celibate during her time here at uni. It's not like Lucy."