Not IN Love Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," said Maggie, "I've been found out. What now?"

"We appreciate what we had with Lucy and help each other through this difficult time," answered Joe.

"Deal," said Maggie and they shook hands.

Maggie then said, "I know Lucy's password to her laptop, I didn't want to tell you because there are likely to be photographs on there that may... show... us... in compromising positions."

"I understand," said Joe, "You and I will go through the laptop and edit the photos. We'll then tell Jenny that you remembered the password and she can use the computer."

Maggie nodded and said, "Thank you."

Jenny had overhead the conversation. The wall to the en suite was not very sound proof. She came out of the en suite when she thought that Joe and Maggie had finished talking.

They started to look at the books to see which ones Jenny would donate to the library. Most were either psychology or anthropology related. Jenny read out a book title, "Sexual Deviance and Fetishes, does that belong in psychology or anthropology?"

Maggie looked embarrassed and said, "That's probably one that should not go to the library."

"Really?" asked Jenny as she flicked through the pages. Jenny felt that she had to say something about what she overheard, so she asked, "Did you and Lucy try any of these?" as she pointed to the book.

"Ah..." Maggie stumbled.

Jenny felt sorry for Maggie so she said, "Lucy blamed me for her becoming a lesbian and with such a beautiful room mate, I'm sure she would have been tempted. I also overheard you talking to Joe. The walls are very thin," She then put the book onto the pile for taking home.

Maggie decided to come clean so she said, "Joe could you please get down that pink port from the top of the wardrobe?" Joe did as asked and Maggie said, as she opened the port and showed it to Jenny, "These are her... sex toys that we used on each other."

Jenny looked at the port and said, "This is the very first port that I gave Lucy for going to school and she's kept it all these years," Jenny then looked through the port's contents. She pulled out a very large, double ended dildo and said, "Look Joe, Lucy bought one just like mine."

Maggie tried to hide her smile by biting her lip but Joe noticed and laughed.

Jenny kept on looking at the port's items and commented on different things like breast pump, vibrator, etcetera. She then asked, "What are these," as she opened up a leather case to find long, steel rods of varying diameters with slight bends at both ends.

"They're sounding rods," answered Maggie a bit uncomfortably.

"Sounding rods?" asked Jenny looking at Joe.

Joe answered, "Sounding as in finding the depth of something."

"The depth of what?" asked Jenny.

"Urethrae," answered Joe.

Jenny looked confused and thought for a while. She then frowned and said, "They're a bit thick aren't they?"

Maggie said, "One works up in thickness over time."

Jenny was now intrigued, "We are taking about the pee hole aren't we?"

Maggie answered, "Yes."

"Both men and women?" asked Jenny.

"Um... theoretically yes but I've only had experience with women," answered Maggie.

Jenny stored that information for later and then asked, "How far in do they go?

"As far as the bladder sphincter but I think the prostate may be the limit in men?" as she looked at Joe.

"I don't know. I haven't used them," answered Joe with a shrug of his shoulders.

Jenny just stared at the sounding rod as she rotated one with her fingers, with a pondering look on her face. She then shook her head and put the rods back into their case and the port.

Once they had the books sorted they started on Lucy's clothes. Jenny was very impressed with Lucy's gowns and cocktail dresses. She added those to the pile to keep.

"Lucy's style was very different back home," said Jenny, "There are no slacks. These are all dresses, blouses and skirts. Some are quite revealing. She's mostly wore T-shirts and jeans back home. And why does she have all these unopened packs of control briefs? She doesn't need those?"

Maggie said nothing but had a quick look at Joe.

Jenny continued, "And these new packs of underpants, over a dozen. They're quite sheer. She must have been changing her style."

After a while Joe said, "We'd better go back to see the dean to discuss Lucy's things and such."

In the dean's office the dean said, "I have some very good news. Lucy had submitted her final work and, subject to passing that, she'll be awarded, posthumously, her degree in anthropology with honours in psychology."

Jenny smiled but wondered how that would help. She asked, "Is there a nice restaurant in town that we can go to tonight?"

"Oh, um, all of the good restaurants are in the clubs," answered the dean. He then said, "However, as bona fide travellers, and by my invitation, I'll try to book you into my club, The Boffins. In my opinion it's the best in town."

"Than you," replied Jenny, "Could you please make the booking for three? We'd like to take Ms Morgan with us. She's been such a great help to us in this difficult time and she is also, greatly affected by Lucy's death."

"Um, yes... yes of course," answered the dean. After making the booking for 7pm he said, "It's quite an exclusive restaurant with strict dress code. Joe you'll need a suit and Jenny you and Ms Morgan will need at least a cocktail dress. There's a hire place in the admin building where you could hire a suit but it closes at 5pm. You might just get there in time."

"Thank you dean. You've been most helpful," said Jenny as she stood to leave, "We'll deliver the books on Monday but we'd better leave now if we're to hire that suit."

The admin building was closed when Jenny and Joe arrived 15 minutes before 5pm. They then went to the apartment to see Maggie. Jenny was very upset about missing the suit hire, especially when it wasn't even 5pm before it closed. Joe said, "You two go. I'll get something from the hotel."

"No," said Jenny, "We three have so much to discuss and I want to have a decent meal. We're sorted, there are plenty of Lucy's beautiful dresses to choose from. It's just your outfit that we need to solve," pondered Jenny as she fingered the beautiful cocktail dress that she was considering wearing. It then dawned on her, "Wait a moment. No-one here knows you Joe. You could wear one of these," Joe was about to disagree when Jenny continued, "Now hear me out. Remember how beautiful you looked when you went to that fancy dress party, dressed as a French maid? Everyone thought that you were Lucy."

"That's right," said Maggie, "Lucy showed me the photos. I couldn't believe that the French maid wasn't Lucy. You could easily pass as a woman and I think that the French maid outfit is in one of these ports."

"I'm not wearing a French maid costume to the restaurant," exclaimed Joe.

"Oh diddums," said Jenny as she caressed his cheek, "Of course not. We wouldn't do that to you. The important thing is the shoes and the control briefs. That's all we'll use and the rest will be Lucy's beautiful clothes."

"And if we get caught?" asked Joe.

"They kick us out of the restaurant. Nothing lost. At least this way we have a chance of eating fine food at an exclusive restaurant. The refectory food has definitely motivated me to have something decent to eat," answered Jenny, "Come on Joe. It'll be fun. Look, I won't force you. Let's just get you ready and then if you don't think that you'll pass as a woman then we won't go to the restaurant. Agreed?"

Joe sighed. He now knew where Lucy got her tendency to manipulate people. He said, "You really want to go to this restaurant don't you?"

Jenny smiled and caressed his cheek, "The refectory food certainly urged me to eat better and I want to thank Maggie for all her help. You would like to do that wouldn't you?"

"We could just say thank you," answered Joe and then shook his head, "Okay, let's do this and then I'll decide."

"You won't regret this," said Jenny, "First we need to remove your hair. Strip please."

"In front of Maggie?" asked Joe.

"How's she going to help us if you don't?" asked Jenny and then of Maggie, "You don't mind do you Maggie?"

Maggie smiled and said, "Of course not and I'd love to help convert a man into a woman," Both Jenny and Maggie laughed at Joe's expense.

Joe took off all his clothes. Maggie gasped and said, "Oh my god! They're perfect," she commented on Joe's breasts.

"Um... thank you," answered Joe.

Jenny used Lucy's IPL to remove all of Joe's hair except that on top of his head. She then told him to shower whilst Maggie and she worked out what he'll wear and his makeup. Joe showered and used the shampoo and body lotion that he found. When he was drying himself, Jenny gave him some body lotion to spread over his body. She then secured a suspender belt around his waist and slipped a pair of black control briefs up his legs. She pulled his penis back between his legs and secured it against his perineum with the gusset of the briefs.

Maggie and Jenny slid black stocking up Joe's legs and secured them with the suspender belt straps. They then put black pumps on his feet and asked him to walk around to get used to them.

As Joe walked around, memories came to him of the fancy dress party to which he wore the French maid costume. He felt his penis straining against the gusset of the control briefs. The stockings felt sensual against his hairless legs and the court shoes made his calves look sexier. The slightest breeze on his hairless skin sent shivers across his body.

Jenny held a black dress against Joe and asked, "What do you think Maggie?"

Maggie smiled and said, "Perfect. It's what Lucy would wear to a posh restaurant, night club or formal event."

Jenny held the dress for Joe to step into, zipped it up and adjusted it. She stepped back, smiled and said, "Yes. It is perfect. Walk around Joe and get used to wearing it."

The dress had a fold at the neck which hung down into a plunging neckline. It came in tight at the waist and buttocks but then flared out slightly at the thighs. The hemline was half way down his thighs to the knees. Joe loved the feeling of the material. It was soft and silky. It caressed his body and made his nipples hard. They could be seen pressing against the material but he didn't care. The hem brushed against his legs when he moved so he swished from side to side to accentuate the feeling. He realised that this felt so much better than the French maid outfit. It was freer and felt so much nicer on his skin.

Jenny slightly reshaped Joe's eyebrows and applied very simple makeup to Joe's face. Maggie pulled out a blond, bob shaped wig and put it on Joe. She adjusted it to perfection and stood back. All three looked at Joe's reflection in the mirror. They were astounded. Maggie said, "You... you, look like Lucy," she moved towards the mirror and said, "Except you eyes are green, not blue."

Jenny was frozen still. She had tears in her eyes and said, "My little girl," she then shook herself and said, "You my dear, look exactly like Lucy and therefore, a beautiful woman. I think that there is no doubt that you'll pass as a woman. A very beautiful woman at that."

Joe nodded. He was a bit nervous but who in the restaurant would notice his penis being tucked under his perineum. He said seriously, "I don't think that anyone will notice that I'm a man unless they pull down my undies."

Jenny and Maggie burst out laughing. Jenny winked at Maggie and said, "I don't think that's going to happen but maybe back at the hotel..."

Maggie laughed and said, "You know what Joe, if we were both alone and we met at a club, I'd try to crack onto you."

They all laughed and Joe said, "Well I'll take that as a compliment Maggie. Thank you."

"We'll have to give you another name. Joe doesn't quite fit," said Maggie.

"I don't know," replied Jenny, "Jo, as in Joanne, is that suitable?"

"Oh my god," said Maggie, "That's what Lucy called herself when we went clubbing."

"Well that's her middle name," replied Jenny, "but why not use Lucy?"

"No-one uses their real name at a nightclub," answered Maggie.

"Oh..." replied Jenny, "We did when we were younger. I haven't been to a nightclub for a long time. I guess it's changed."

"Maybe different types of nightclubs," said Maggie with a knowing smile.

Jenny said, "Joe, or Joanne, you practise your Lucy voice while we get ready."

Maggie and Jenny both got ready to go out. Jenny wore a red cocktail dress of Lucy's with black stockings and court shoes. Maggie also wore one of her cocktail dresses with stockings and pumps. Her dress was yellow and showed off her ample cleavage.

The three of them drove to the restaurant in Joe's E-Trip. They entered the restaurant and Jenny said to the head waiter that they had a booking for Jenny. They were shown to a private booth. Jenny suggested that Joe sit between Maggie and her to help Joe feel more protected and to mitigate him doing something gentlemanly, like standing up when one of the ladies returned to the table. Joe was grateful for that. They ordered a bottle of wine to share and their mains.

The discussion was lighthearted. There were some moments of reminiscence when talking about Lucy but in general they all had a good time. Maggie and Jenny drank most of the two bottles of wine and did most of the talking. Joe had only two glasses of wine because he was driving. The food was wonderful and as they were leaving Jenny asked if she could make a booking at seven for the next evening. The head waiter was happy with the amount of money they'd spent in the restaurant and that Jenny was a bona fide traveller. The original booking being made by the dean and the sizeable tip that Jenny offered also helped. Regular patrons were a bit more stingy with their money.

They were laughing and very happy with themselves and as they were walking to the E-Trip, Jenny said, "Look at us. All dressed up just to go to a restaurant. We should be going to a dance or something. Surely there's some place that three beautiful women, dressed to the nines, can go?"

Maggie giggled and said, "I know a club where three women would be well and truly welcomed."

"Let's go there then," said Jenny all excited.

Maggie sobered up a bit and said, "It's sort of exclusively for women."

Joe laughed but Jenny was a little bit confused and said, "Well we're women," she then winked and said, "As long as you don't look under Joe's bonnet."

They all laughed and Maggie said, "Okay, if you're sure, I'll show you the way."

They arrived at the club. Maggie said, "Now remember, don't use your real names. I'll be Mandy, Joe can be Joanne and you Jenny?"

"Um... I'll be Jesse," answered Jenny, "It's my middle name and I always wanted to be called that."

"Perfect," said Maggie and they entered the club.

The club was very dark. They chose a booth at the back and settled in. Joe, again sat between Maggie and Jenny. They ordered drinks and started talking casually.

Jenny was happy that there were no men at the club. She didn't want any man to try and pick her up. She was happy with the friendship she had with Joe and was not looking for a more serious relationship. She was thinking of asking Joe to dance with her when a tall woman approached their table.

The woman said, "Hello Mandy, I haven't seen you for a while and... Joanne isn't it?" Joe was a little bit panicky, thinking that he'd have to interact with this woman who obviously knew Lucy but he didn't know how. The woman then looked at Jenny and said, "And who's this beauty that you've brought for me to play with?"

Maggie said, "Back off Lindy. We're just here for a drink and maybe a dance. No-one's here to be picked up."

"Oh come on Mandy," said Lindy, "You can't dance with both Jo and..."

"Jesse," answered Jenny as Lindy smiled and stared into her eyes. Jenny felt compelled to answer this strong woman.

"See. That wasn't so hard was it?" said Lindy. She moved closer to Jenny, still staring into her eyes and said seductively, "Wouldn't you like to dance cheek to cheek with me? Or we could dance pelvis to pelvis, breast to breast?"

Jenny started to perspire. Was this woman coming on to her? No woman had ever done that to her before and she didn't know how to react.

"Maybe you'd like me to take you home with me and I'll show you a very good, one on one, time? I could lick carpet or is it lino?" continued Lindy seductively as she looked down towards Jenny's groin.

"I..." stammered Jenny.

Jenny was very thankful to Mandy when she said, "I said, back off Lindy. We're here together and we're leaving together, so leave us alone."

Lindy looked at Maggie, obviously disappointed. She then said to Joe, "What's wrong with you Jo? You're usually the big mouthed one repelling my advances. Why are you letting Mandy do all the talking?"

Joe calmed himself and said, "I think Mandy's getting the message across. It's just the three of us tonight. We don't need another."

Lindy pursed her lips and considered all three of them, one at a time. She then said to Jenny, "Just a threesome hey... Well, I'll be here most Friday and Saturday nights. If you feel like upgrading to a top then meet me here sometime," she then turned and left their booth.

Jenny was flabbergasted. A flush went throughout her body. Her nipples were hard and there was wetness between her legs. Her clitoris was also erect. She didn't believe that a lesbian could make her feel this way. She'd certainly never had thoughts of being with a woman before now. She was astounded at how Lindy could arouse her by just talking to her.

Maggie said, "Don't worry about Lindy. She has that effect on everyone. She always comes on strong with new patrons. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. She's been trying to get into Lucy's pants since day one."

"Well that would be a surprise for her wouldn't it?" asked Joe.

Maggie and Joe both laughed.

"I ah..." stammered Jenny, "I can feel my milk letting down."

"Oh shit," said Joe, "We'd better get you back to the hotel as quickly as possible. Come on, drink up and let's go."

They quickly finished their drinks and bundled into the E-Trip. Maggie sat at the back with Jenny between her and Joe. Jenny felt Maggie put her arms around her. Normally, this would not be a problem, most people held on when pillioning but Jenny couldn't help notice how nice Maggie's breasts felt pressed against her back. She wondered what it would feel like having Maggie suck the milk out of her breasts and would she like to suck Maggie's breasts. She was confused with her feelings. She then felt Maggie cuddle up to her and Jenny trembled. Maggie must have noticed because she stroked Jenny's belly but this just made Jenny more aroused.

Joe pulled over to the kerb when he heard the siren and saw the blue and red flashing lights in his rear view screens. Jenny was annoyed because Maggie released her embrace and sat back. Joe wound down the window and said to the two police officers at the E-Trips door, "Is there something wrong officers?"

The two officer's were looking at the vehicle and it's three occupants. The closest officer and probably the more senior said, "May I see your licence miss?"

Joe was a bit taken back. If he showed the policeman his own licence the officer would realise that he was a man and Joe wasn't sure what would be the consequences of that. Jenny then said, "Here's your purse Lucy," and passed Lucy's purse to Joe.

Joe pulled out Lucy's driver's licence and handed it to the officer. The office looked at the licence and asked, "What's your name miss?"

"Joe," answered Joe instinctively.

Jenny chipped in and said, "I named her Lucy but she insists on calling herself by her middle name."

The officer looked at the licence again and seemed convinced. He then asked, "Is this your vehicle miss?"