Not IN Love Ch. 16

Story Info
Two women and one man sound each other.
8.9k words
4.89
6.2k
5

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

On Monday morning, Joe was laying in bed after sucking the come out of Jenny and Maggie and they all helped milk Jenny and Joe.

Joe's phone rang. It was the business phone number and it was a quarter past nine so he answered the phone, "Good morning, E-trip electric vehicles" Joe saw that Jenny was giggling at him and he realised that he was using his female voice. He thought quickly and continued without a pause, "Joanne speaking. How may I help you?...

"It just so happens that an employee is travelling through there today. If you hold the line I'll check to see if he can stop by and give you a demonstration of his own E-trip... Thank you..."

Joe put the phone on hold and asked, "Does anyone want to stop at Gundagai? I've got a potential buyer who wants a demonstration of the E-trip."

"I don't mind," answered Maggie.

"We could have lunch at the Dog on the Tuckerbox," answered Jenny excitedly.

"Okay, we'll do that," agreed Joe.

Joe spoke on the phone again, "Are you still there Robyn?...

"Our employee will be travelling through there at about lunch time and is willing to give you a demonstration. Can you meet him at the Dog on the Tuckerbox?...

"Okay, he'll give you a call about half an hour before he arrives and meet you there..."

Joe then spent some time explaining to Robyn about the features of the E-trip and answered her questions. He then finished the call and said using his male voice to Jenny, "I'm going to have to get used to using my normal voice from now on," Jenny and Maggie laughed.

Joe removed his butt plug that he'd been wearing since the previous day. He felt empty when it was gone but he decided it was best to travel without wearing a plug in case there was an accident and, as well, it may distract him when travelling. He also thought that he may be distracted during his meeting with Robyn.

Joe had a shower and ate his portion of the left over Thai food from the previous night. It was still delicious. He then brushed his teeth and was ready to face the world. He dressed in his male clothes. He had to admit to himself that his boxer shorts felt loose around his groin. He also felt that his trousers and shirt felt a bit scratchy and harsh against his skin. He then thought that he'd probably soon get used to the feeling.

Meanwhile, both Jenny and Maggie also went through their morning ablutions, ate breakfast, dressed and then they were all ready to leave the hotel.

Joe packed their luggage into his E-trip ensuring that the pink port, containing the sex toys, was underneath the other bags.

They drove over to the university. Jenny and Joe spoke to the dean and organised a trolley to help move the boxes of Lucy's books that Jenny was donating to the university library. Joe also used the trolley to carry their luggage to the railway station. Jenny organised and paid for the delivery of the luggage to their home town and that the luggage would be picked up that afternoon from the railway station.

Meanwhile, Maggie had her final inspection of her dormitory room and the manager returned the bond money to her. Jenny and Joe met Maggie at the dormitory room as Maggie was about to leave.

Jenny asked, "Any problems?"

Maggie answered, "No," she then sighed and said, "There were a lot of memories made in this place."

Jenny rubbed Maggie's back to comfort her and said, "There's no need to forget those memories and they'll be plenty more to develop."

Maggie turned around and gave Jenny a hug. She handed half the bond money to Jenny and said, "This is Lucy's share of the bond."

Jenny thanked Maggie and put the money into her purse.

Maggie then said, "Dog on the Tuckerbox?"

"I'm looking forward to it," answered Jenny.

"I can't believe that you've never seen it?" asked Maggie.

"I've always just driven by, so here's my chance to be a good tourist," answered Jenny. They laughed and then left the dormitory.

Maggie climbed into the E-trip followed by Jenny and then Joe. They arrived at the Tuckerbox. Jenny and Maggie were doing their touristy thing whilst Joe waited to meet Robyn.

Robyn was a typical country woman. She wore moleskin jeans, riding boots, a western shirt and an Akubra hat. She firmly shook Joe's hand and Joe immediately liked her. He handed her his card.

Robyn, on the other hand, seemed suspicious of Joe. She asked, "Are you on commission?"

"Ah, no," answered Joe, "Why do you ask?"

"Joanne was extremely helpful on the phone this morning and I thought that she should be rewarded for her effort," answered Robyn.

"Well she gets a wage just like the rest of us," answered Joe, "No commissions. I don't want competition between staff to affect my business."

"So it's your company that makes these?" asked Robyn as she pointed to the E-trip.

"Yes," answered Joe.

"And is this address the bricks and mortar where you make them?" asked Robyn as she referred to Joe's business card.

"Yes," answered Joe.

"How many employees?" asked Robyn.

Joe was a little taken back by Robyn's questions. He expected her to ask about the vehicle, not the company, but he answered, "One part time employee. My full time work unless I'm doing some other things and some temporary employees when I can't answer the phone."

"Like Joanne this morning?" suggested Robyn.

"Yes," answered Joe.

"Too early on a Monday morning for you?" asked Robyn with a smile.

Joe was getting slightly annoyed but still answered civilly, "Death of a friend."

"Oh..." said Robyn, "I.. um... I'm sorry...

"Okay. Look my parents have been ripped off by scammers and I don't want that to happen to me."

"Fair enough," replied Joe realising why all the questions. He decided to change the subject and asked, "Do you work on your parents farm?"

"No, I now own it," answered Robyn, "They handed it over to me to run, when they felt that they couldn't manage it anymore, in exchange for a unit in town that I owned."

"Did you get the better deal?" asked Joe.

Robyn laughed and said, "Probably not. I would have inherited the farm but I'm happy that they are now comfortable."

Joe smiled with a small nod in recognition of Robyn doing the right thing for her parents. He turned to the E-trip and asked, "I imagine you know how to ride a motorcycle?"

"I could ride a motorcycle before I went to school," answered Robyn with a laugh.

"Well then," replied Joe, "Why don't I show you the basics and then you can take over?"

"Okay, let's do this," answered Robyn and climbed into the E-trip.

Joe indicated the lap seat belt and Robyn put it on. Joe then showed Robyn the basic controls, climbed into the E-trip, buckled up and said, "It's electric so it accelerates very quickly. You might want to hold on."

"Trying to get a hug are you?" asked Robyn with a laugh.

"Okay," answered Joe and drove towards the highway. He saw a gap in the traffic, pulled out into the gap and accelerated to catch up to the speed of the traffic.

Robyn was shocked. First of all because there was such a small gap in the traffic that Joe chose to slip into and then by the vehicle's acceleration. She gasped, "Shit!" and grabbed onto Joe's waist. Joe grimaced as he felt Robyn's fingers dig into his sides. She had very strong hands. Robyn said, "Sorry. I didn't realise it would be that fast."

"Electric motors have instant torque," answered Joe, "but you'll quickly get used to it."

"Did I hurt you?" asked Robyn.

"A little," answered Joe, "but I'll recover."

Robyn snorted a laugh and then asked a lot of technical questions. She then said, "Take the next left. It's a windy road and heads towards my farm."

Joe showed down and stopped at a lay-by. He asked, "Would you like to drive?"

Robyn answered yes so they swapped positions.

Joe asked, "Do you mind if I hold on to you? I expect that you'll want to test the acceleration yourself."

Robyn laughed and answered, "Yeah sure."

Joe held onto Robyn's waist with his hands. He wasn't going to wrap his arms around her in case she felt that would be too familiar. Robyn slowly pulled out onto the highway and gradually accelerated to the 110 kph speed limit. Joe was impressed. This woman wasn't going to take revenge. She was sensibly learning what this vehicle could do.

Robyn slowed down and asked, "Indicators like a Jap bike?"

"Yes," answered Joe so Robyn indicated and turned left into a side road.

"Hold on," she said and Joe grabbed her waist. Robyn sensibly accelerated to 100 kph, laughed and said, "Wow! I've ridden water cooled 250s and 1200s but nothing that accelerates like this."

Joe smiled thinking that he'd made a sale and said, "Remember, the back end does the steering so it moves out on the corners."

"Okay," replied Robyn and then said, "I see what you mean," after driving around a few corners.

Joe was reassured that Robyn knew how to ride and relaxed knowing that his vehicle was in safe hands.

After about 20 kilometres, Robyn slowed down and turned into a driveway She said, "This is my place. I got a lift into town. I hope you don't mind dropping me off?"

"Not a problem," answered Joe. In fact it was a very sensible idea to test a vehicle on the road that Robyn was most familiar with. He asked, "Do you want to ride it further? I'm sure that my travelling companions wouldn't mind."

"No. I can see it works," answered Robyn as they stopped at a beautiful, old, country home. She asked, "Cuppa?"

"Um, just let me check to see what my friends are doing," answered Joe.

"Sure," answered Robyn and left Joe to make his phone call in private.

After finishing his phone call Joe knocked on the open, front door. "Come in," Robyn called out.

Joe kicked off his boots and entered Robyn's home. He called out, "I'll take you up on that offer of a cuppa of its still available?"

"Sure," called out Robyn, "I'm in here. Tea or coffee?"

"Tea please. Milk no sugar of that's okay," answered Joe as he followed Robyn's voice into the kitchen.

Robyn made two mugs of tea. She then asked, "Do you want a sandwich?"

"Oh, I just asked my friends to buy one for me," answered Joe.

"Okay," replied Robyn, "Let's look at this E-trip a bit closer."

They took their cuppas outside, put on their boots and talked about the E-trip. Robyn looked under the bonnet and then opened the rear hatch. She inspected the rear motor, compliance plate and glanced at the luggage. She asked many questions which Joe happily answered. Finally Robyn seemed convinced and asked, "Price and what colours does it come in?"

Joe answered, "$12,000," and showed Robyn the colour samples that he always carried.

Robyn held each colour up to the E-trip and seemed to settle on white but then said, "I can't make up my mind. I'm heading to Sydney in a couple of weeks. Maybe I can call in and have another look?"

Joe realised that Robyn was still not sure that this was a scam or not and answered with a smile, "Of course. Give that number a call to make sure that someone's in and we'll give you a tour of the factory. You can then see some full panels of the colours and that may help you choose."

"Deal," said Robyn and held out her hand. They firmly shook hands and Joe climbed into his E-trip. Robyn leant down to the vehicle's window and asked, "Why this?" as she gestured to the E-trip.

Joe answered, "I wanted to do something for the environment so I decided to buy myself an electric vehicle. When I looked around there wasn't anything that was suitable for Australian conditions: they didn't go fast enough, or far enough on a single charge or the ride was too rough and unsafe. I decided to wait for the right vehicle but in the meantime I designed the specifications of what I thought would be suitable. Over time, nothing came onto the market that met those specs so I made my own vehicle for personal use.

"A lot of my friends liked what I'd made and asked if I'd make them one just like mine. I made half a dozen and then decided why not make more? I looked into the business cases and demand for my vehicle and there was still nothing available. I soon realised that if I wanted to do something for the environment my vehicle could be my contribution. It was relatively cheap, it was good for the environment, it suited Australian conditions and it was extremely safe. It has a five star ANCAP rating, the highest rating in Australia. It financially added up so when I inherited some money I used it to start building my business and E-trips.

"At first sales were slow until we demonstrated them at car shows and soon, after several sales, I was breaking even. I looked further into the business model and realised that I had two choices to expand the business: One, employ more people and two, automate the production.

"The first choice had its limits. It would take a lot more of my time and wasn't sustainable. The second option, automate, was sustainable and extendable. If I needed to build another factory then I could build it in another area to service that area's demand.

"One of the ladies that's waiting for me at the Tuckerbox is a mechanical engineer. She's agreed to help me automate the production. At the end of that I'll, hopefully, be able to build as many E-trips to meet future demand.

"End of story."

Robyn was smiling and watched Joe for a few moments. She then said, "See you in a couple of weeks," as she stepped back from Joe's E-trip and waved goodbye. Joe decided that he liked Robyn. She was down to earth, said what she thought but wasn't insulting.

Joe drove back to the Dog on the Tuckerbox to pick up Jenny and Maggie. They were just finishing their lunch and Jenny handed Joe a sandwich. She asked, "Make a sale?"

"I think so," answered Joe, "I'll find out in a couple of weeks."

"Good," answered Jenny, "I'll drive. You can eat your expensive and overpriced but delicious sandwich."

Joe laughed and climbed into his E-trip followed by Maggie and then Jenny. Joe asked, "Are you sure you're ready to drive one of these things?"

"The world's changing," answered Jenny, "My old Volvo is not going to last for ever and electric vehicles are going to be the norm so I'd better get used to it before I'm left behind."

"And what a lovely behind it is," said Maggie as she rubbed Jenny's rump.

Joe leant back onto the back rest and ate his sandwich. Maggie wrapped her arms around Jenny and Jenny said, "That's conformable but don't distract me with your tit grabbing or nipple pinching. I might run us off the road."

"Damn. You saw through my plan," answered Maggie and they all laughed as she said, "I suppose I can hold off on the sex until we're back at your place."

They arrived at Jenny's home. Joe drove Jenny's old Volvo station wagon to the train station and picked up, amongst other things, the luggage. Joe dropped off a few things at his own home, helped move Lucy's things into her room, Maggie's things into the spare room and the pink port into Jenny's room.

Jenny was deciding on what sex toys to keep in the main bedroom. Joe watched her from the chair next to the dressing table. Maggie entered the room just as Jenny was looking at the strapless, strap-on dildo and said to Maggie with a smile, "I think we'll keep this close at hand."

Maggie laughed and said as she winked at Jenny and looked at Joe, "It is Joanne's favourite toy."

"What about the butt plugs," asked Jenny and they laughed. Jenny then said, "And why should Joanne be the only one to appreciate the dildo?"

Maggie opened her eyes wide and then said, "No reason at all," with a wink.

Jenny then retrieved from the pink port the leather bound case that contained the sounding rods. She ran her fingers appreciatively over the leather and unzipped the case. She stared at the eight sounding rods held individually in place by elastic.

Each rod was a different diameter at either end increasing in size from narrow to very thick. There was also a bend towards both ends of the rods. The rods appeared to be made of surgical, stainless steel and the ends were rounded.

Maggie watched Jenny and eventually asked, "Do you want to try sounding?"

Jenny jumped a bit when she realised that she was being watched and said, "Does it hurt?"

"It can if you want it too," answered Maggie.

"Why would I want it to hurt?" asked Jenny.

Maggie felt that she may have exposed her sadistic side and answered, "Some people like a little pain but it doesn't have to hurt."

Jenny continued to stare at the sounding rods. She asked, "How do you know what size to use?"

"You usually start off using the smaller diameters and then progress up in size once you get used to the feeling," answered Maggie.

"Have you used it?" asked Jenny.

"Many, many times," answered Maggie, "both giving and receiving."

"Do you think I could learn how to do it?" asked Jenny.

"Of course," answered Maggie, "Would you like me to show you?"

Jenny bit her bottom lip and answered, "I don't know. I guess I should try it first to see if I like it?"

"Sure. Would you like to try it now?" prompted Maggie.

"Should I?" asked Jenny of Joe.

"You're the only one who can decide," answered Joe, "As long as it doesn't hurt you."

"I won't hurt her," said Maggie sounding a little bit more defensive than she wanted.

Maggie felt unsure of herself as Joe looked at her without any expression. Maggie looked at Jenny who was touching the rods. She looked back at Joe who said, "It's up to you Jenny."

"I guess I can stop of it hurts?" replied Jenny.

"You can," answered Joe as he still looked at Maggie.

Maggie nodded her head. She knew Joe was referring to her ability to stop. She mouthed, "Thank you," to Joe.

Jenny was oblivious to the interaction between Maggie and Joe and said, "I am a bit randy."

Joe looked at Jenny, smiled and said, "I'm not surprised after looking at all those sex toys."

"Alright, let's do it," said Jenny excitedly.

"Go wash your vulva. It'll help prevent UTI, urinary tract infections," said Maggie as she stood up to prepare the procedure.

"I never wash the Volvo," answered Jenny.

Maggie was confused until she realised Jenny was joking. She said, "You know what Volvo to wash. It's the one you take everywhere with you between your legs," the three of them laughed.

Jenny returned with a clean vulva and laid on the towel that Maggie had placed on the bed. Maggie washed her hands and put on some sterile gloves. Maggie passed a hand mirror to Jenny and said, "You may want to watch if you plan to do this to someone else or yourself."

Maggie pulled out what looked like a large wet wipe and said, "Wipe down your Volvo with this, it's an antiseptic wipe."

"It'll sting," protested Jenny.

"No," answered Maggie, "These are the type used to clean the stoma for people who have ostomies. It won't sting."

Jenny tentatively touched the antiseptic wipe to her vulva and when it didn't sting, she thoroughly cleaned the whole area. She laid there watching Maggie cleaning and then squirting lubricant onto a narrow, sounding rod. Maggie looked at Jenny and asked, "Are you ready?"

Jenny bit her bottom lip and nodded. Maggie touched the tip of the rod against the meatus to Jenny's urethra. Maggie pushed the tip of the rod into Jenny's urethra. Jenny's eyes widened as she said, "Oh fuck."

Maggie removed the rod and asked, with a concerned look, "Did that hurt?"

"No," answered Jenny, "It feels nice. It's... it's a bit like when Joe sucks the come out of me."

Maggie smiled and said, "Yes, I suspected that's what makes Joe's come sucking so pleasant. Will I continue?"

Jenny nodded her head enthusiastically and said, "Yes please."