Not IN Love Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie smiled and touched the rod against Jenny's meatus. She glanced at Joe who was still watching without any apparent emotion. He ever so slightly nodded his approval so Maggie eased the rod a few millimetres into Jenny's urethra.

Jenny closed her eyes and gasped. She lifted her head and shoulders off the bed. Maggie slowly pulled out the rod and applied more lubricant. She said, "The amount of lubricant determines the pain. Less lubricant, more stinging."

"Why would anyone want it to sting?" asked Jenny.

Maggie looked at Jenny as if she'd asked a stupid question. She glanced at Joe, who was still watching emotionless. She looked at Jenny and answered, "Some people like the feeling that the stinging provides to last longer. It feels sort of sexy, stimulating."

"Oh," said Jenny, "I think I'll stick to no stinging for the time being."

Maggie smiled and said, "Of course, you can always try a little less lubricant another time."

Jenny arched her back as Maggie pulled back on the rod until only the tip was in Jenny's meatus. Jenny groaned as Maggie pushed the rod further into Jenny's urethra. Maggie slowly repeated The pull and push of the rod until it met resistance. Jenny buckled forwards, groaned and said, "Oh! Fuck!"

"Are you okay," asked Maggie as she held the rod still.

Jenny was gasping so Maggie pulled the rod slightly back and Jenny grunted.

Maggie said, "I'm pretty sure that the rod was touching the sphincter to your bladder. Did it feel like you needed to pee?"

"Yes," gasped Jenny.

Maggie said, "If I keep touching it with the rod you'll probably wet yourself. Do you want to do that?"

"Ah... Um..." sighed Jenny with indecision.

Maggie smiled and said, "Maybe another time?"

Jenny nodded so Maggie slowly slid the rod in and out of Jenny's urethra. Jenny started gasping again. She seemed to be begging with her eyes for Maggie to stop.

Maggie felt her need to harm building inside of her. She looked at Joe who seemed to be a bit angry. Maggie controlled her feelings and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

Jenny called out, "Fuck no! It... feels... so good!"

Maggie smiled and said, "It does doesn't it. I love that feeling."

Jenny just nodded with her eyes wide.

Maggie increased the speed of pushing and pulling, basking in seeing Jenny's reaction.

Jenny couldn't take anymore. She was now rapidly panting and thrashing her head from side to side. She was getting a sore back and neck from the constant buckling of her body. She couldn't help herself so she grabbed her clitoris and rapidly rubbed it. She came almost immediately as she cried out unrecognisable expletives.

Maggie quickly removed the sounding rod and watched as Jenny arched her back and screamed.

Jenny collapsed onto the bed. Her whole body was relaxed. Her muscles were sore from the tension but her mind was relieved from her powerful orgasm. She was still panting but she was gathering her breath.

Maggie was wiping the sounding rod with a clean antiseptic wipe when Jenny said, "Joe... You've got to try that," She then asked Maggie, "It works the same on men doesn't it?"

"I don't know," answered Maggie as she put the clean rod back into its position in the case.

Jenny looked questioningly at Joe and so Joe answered, "I don't know either. I've never done that nor seen it done before today."

Maggie said to Jenny, "It's best if you can do a pee as soon as you can to help prevent UTI."

Jenny nodded her head, stood up and went to the en suite.

Maggie looked at Joe and pleadingly said to Joe, "I didn't hurt her."

"No," reassured Joe, "She wanted to do that and I'm sure that she enjoyed herself," Maggie nodded knowing that Joe approved of her actions.

Jenny returned to the bedroom and Maggie asked her, "Did it sting when you peed?"

Jenny shook her head and said, "No. All good."

Maggie smiled and said, "Do you think you'd like to do that again?"

"Definitely," answered Jenny, "You'll have to teach me."

"Is now a good time?" asked Maggie with a smile.

"Really?" asked Jenny looking first at Maggie and then Joe.

"No time like the present and to tell you the truth, I'm pretty randy after watching you come," answered Maggie.

"Okay. Let's do it," said Jenny with excitement.

Maggie refolded the towel and positioned it on the bed. She went to the en suite and washed her vulva in the bidet. She returned to the bedroom and laid down on her back with the towel under her hips. She picked up the mirror and said to Jenny as she wiped her vulva with a clean antiseptic wipe, "You've washed you hands," more of a statement than a question. Jenny nodded her head.

"Put on some clean gloves," continued Maggie, "and find the rod with '31' written on it."

Jenny found the rod and pointed to it as she asked, "This one? Are you sure? It's much bigger than the one you used on me?"

"I'm used to it," answered Maggie with a smile. It was so sweet that Jenny was concerned about Maggie's comfort whereas Lucy, would probably have suggested that Maggie should go a couple of sizes up in diameter. She frowned. She'd so quickly gotten over losing Lucy and become comfortable with Jenny and Joe who she'd only just meet. Was Lucy part of the reason why Maggie was like she was? Probably not. Lucy couldn't force her to be sadistic if the predisposition wasn't already there. No, Lucy only fostered that tendency.

Maggie looked at Jenny who was looking at Joe, probably for approval. She said, "Hold it by the fat end and clean it thoroughly with an antiseptic wipe," Jenny followed Maggie's instructions, "Now squirt lubricant over the other end," Jenny did as she was told. Maggie fought back the urge to dominate Jenny and said, "Now touch the tip of the rod to my urethral opening."

Maggie used the hand mirror to watch what Jenny was doing. Jenny easily pressed the tip of the rod against Maggie's urethral meatus. Maggie sighed as she felt the rod enter her urethra.

Jenny stopped pushing the rod and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"No," sighed Maggie with pleasure, "It feels wonderful."

Jenny pulled out the rod and squirted some more lubricant onto it. Maggie said, "Not too much."

"But I thought that if I didn't use enough lubricant it would hurt?" asked Jenny.

"Yes, that's right," answered Maggie, "but... I like... a... a little bit of pain."

"Oh," said Jenny realising that Maggie was a bit masochistic, "Okay," and then slid the rod into Maggie's urethra. Maggie sighed again as she felt that familiar sting. She knew that it would sting each time she peed for the next few days but she wanted to have that feeling. It was so, stimulating.

Maggie concentrated on what Jenny was doing. She said, "Pull it out again."

"Why?" asked Jenny.

"To make sure that the lubricant is evenly spread along my urethra," answered Maggie.

"Okay," responded Jenny as she pulled the rod back.

"Not all the way out," said Maggie.

"Okay," said Jenny as she slowly pushed the rod back into Maggie's urethra.

Maggie closed her eyes and sighed as she felt the rod penetrating and stretching her urethra. She opened her eyes and watched as Jenny pulled out the rod. She sighed again as Jenny pushed the rod further into Maggie's urethra.

Maggie groaned when she felt the rod touch her bladder sphincter. Jenny stopped pushing. Maggie was tempted to ask Jenny to keep on pushing the rod into her bladder but she thought that waterworks for Jenny's first time might not be appropriate.

Jenny pulled the rod back slightly and Maggie said, "Note that position so that you know how far you can push in the rod."

"Okay. That was your bladder that I hit wasn't it?" asked Jenny.

"Yes it was," answered Maggie, "You're a natural at sounding."

Jenny felt pride in Maggie's compliment. She noted the depth on the rod and slid it almost all the way out of Maggie's urethra. She then slowly pushed the rod in until it reached the mark.

Maggie groaned with pleasure. She said, "A bit faster please."

Jenny nodded although Maggie had her eyes closed. She pulled back the rod and pushed it in a bit faster up to the mark. Maggie groaned, "That feels so good."

Jenny was very pleased with herself and so she kept pushing and pulling the rod to the defined limits, slowly at first and gradually increasing the rate.

Maggie was really enjoying herself. It had been a long time since she had been sounded and Jenny was doing a remarkably good job considering it was her first time. She realised that Jenny was almost imperceptibly getting faster and faster as she fucked her piss hole. That really turned her on. Usually she would have a vibrator shoved up her cunt and one pressed against her clit but the intensity of the sounding rod was making her mind go wild. So much so, that she was thinking in slutty talk in her mind, using words like fucking, piss hole, cunt, et cetera. She closed her eyes and let the feeling wash over her.

Jenny had increased to the maximum rate of thrusting the sounding rod in and out of Maggie. She wondered if she could keep up this rate. She also wondered how could Maggie stand the stimulation. She knew that she had come within a fraction of the time as Maggie when she was being sounded.

Jenny noticed Maggie's back arching. Maggie's hands were white as they grasped the bed sheets. Jenny felt that Maggie was probably about to come and persisted at her fastest rate of thrusting. Maggie started to growl. At first it was a little whimper but then it became more audible. Maggie's toes curled, her legs stiffened straight, her back and then her buttocks lifted off the bed and then she yelled out an almighty groan as she started to thrash around on the bed. She yelled, "Pull it out, for fucks sake, PULL IT OUT!"

Jenny was a bit shocked with Maggie's reaction but was perceptive enough to pull the sounding rod out of Maggie's urethra. She laid her body into Maggie's legs and said, "It's all right."

Maggie collapsed onto the bed as soon as Jenny removed the sounding rod. She was gasping for breath and felt Jenny hugging her legs. She ran her fingers through Jenny's hair and once she had enough air in her lungs, she said, "Thank you. That... that was fantastic... That was... so good... You're a natural... Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"No... no I haven't but I guess I've got an excellent teacher," answered Jenny.

"Oh yeah," laughed Maggie, "Keep that one, she knows what she's talking about."

Jenny and Maggie were laughing for quite a while until Maggie said, "I'd better have a wee," She pushed Jenny off her legs and waddled to the en suite.

Jenny asked Joe, when they heard Maggie groan as she peed, "Do you think I hurt her?"

"Just enough," answered Joe.

"She's... she's a bit of a masochist isn't she?" asked Jenny.

"A little bit," answered Joe.

Maggie returned from the en suite and collapsed onto the bed. She called out, "Next."

Jenny laughed and looked at Joe, "You've got to try it Joe. It feels wonderful and I need the practice."

Joe raised his eyebrows and said, "If you say so."

Maggie made room for Joe on the bed.

Joe went to the en suite to wash his penis.

Jenny asked Maggie, "Is it the same for a man as a woman?"

"I don't think so," answered Maggie as she prepared the towel once more, "There's a prostate before the bladder so I don't think that it's the same. However, I've never sounded a man and I've never seen it done so I guess we both have some learning to do."

They both laughed and Joe came out of the en suite. He asked, "Laughing at my expense?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" answered Jenny and smiled at Maggie. They both laughed again. Jenny then said, "Now place your sweet butt on here," as she tapped the towel, "and we'll get started."

Joe laid down onto the bed and towel as instructed. Jenny put on surgical gloves, and opened an antiseptic wipe. She asked, "Which size should I use?" as she wiped Joe's penis paying particular attention to his glans and meatus.

Joe's penis became hard due to Jenny's manipulations. Maggie answered, "I think this one. It's not too thick to stretch his urethra but also not too thin to pierce its sides."

Jenny looked at Maggie and said, "Pierce the sides of his urethra? That sounds painful."

"Yes, I imagine it is," answered Maggie.

"A bit like a Prince Albert," suggested Jenny. They both laughed.

Joe said, "I don't want a Prince Albert either intentionally or unintentionally."

"We won't," assured Jenny and took the sounding rod from Maggie. She wiped the rod down with a fresh antiseptic wipe and spread lubricant over its shaft. She stroked Joe's penis, which was almost fully erect and said, "It looks like your penis is ready, are you?" as she raised her eyebrows.

Joe nodded and said, "Yes, but please be careful."

"I will," answered Jenny with a smile. She touched the rounded tip of the rod to Joe's meatus. Joe jerked slightly as he felt the cold rod touch his meatus. Jenny lifted the rod so that it was parallel to Joe's slightly curved shaft and let it slide a millimetre or two into Joe's meatus.

Joe let out a gasp and closed his eyes.

Jenny asked, "Did I hurt you?"

Joe opened his eyes, shook his head and answered, "No, it... It feels nice."

Jenny smiled and said, "It does doesn't it, but wait until it goes all the way in. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Jenny used her left hand to stroke Joe's penis and her right hand to ease the rod into his meatus. She stroked upwards along his penis as she let gravity help slide the rod into his shaft. She kept doing this very slowly and Joe closed his eyes as the sensation spread from within his penis throughout his body.

After the rod was about two centimetres down Joe's shaft, Maggie said, "More lubricant."

Jenny stopped her ministrations of Joe's penis and asked, "More? I was just getting into this?"

Maggie smiled and said, "Just like the sounding rod is getting into Joe's cock?" Jenny nodded, slightly embarrassed. Maggie said, "You don't want it to sting. Well, not the first time. Otherwise he might not want to do it again."

"Okay," said Jenny as she slowly slid the rod out of Joe's shaft. Joe moaned as he felt the rod sliding all the way out of his penis.

Jenny squirted lubricant onto the rod. She held Joe's penis upright with her left hand and the tip of the rod dangled over its meatus. She watched the lubricant slide down the rod and as it reached the end, she let the shaft down onto Joe's meatus and watched the lubricant slid into the hole. She slowly let the rod slide into Joe's penis about five centimetres.

Jenny pulled the rod up and slid her hand down Joe's shaft all the way to the bottom. She used her right hand to let gravity slowly slide the rod into Joe's penis as she stroked upwards along Joe's shaft with her left hand. When her hand reached the corona of Joe's glans she slowly pulled the rod out of Joe's penis and stroked downwards along his shaft.

When her hand reached the bottom of Joe's shaft she made sure that just the tip of the rod was in Joe's meatus. She then slowly repeated the process. Letting the rod slowly slide into Joe's penis as she stroked her hand up and then pulled the rod out as she stroked downwards on Joe's shaft.

Maggie watched Jenny's movements with envy. Jenny was a natural. She was perfectly timing the up and down movement of the rod to the down and up of stroking her hand along Joe's shaft. Jenny was wanking Joe as she stuffed his cock with the sounding rod. Each time the rod entered Joe's shaft Jenny stopped it's progress a little bit deeper until it almost disappeared. Jenny held onto just the tip of the rod to allow it to almost disappear down Joe's penis.

Jenny was enjoying herself and she knew Joe was also having fun. Joe closed his eyes and moaned as the rod slid into his penis and sighed as it slid out. Jenny slowly increased the rate of in and out, up and down. Joe was very close to coming so Jenny asked, "Does that feel nice?"

"Yes," gasped Joe.

Jenny mockingly asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please don't stop," begged Joe, "I'm just about to come."

Maggie was astounded at Jenny's natural ability to dominate Joe.

Jenny smiled and increased the rate of thrusting. Joe's head was thrashing from side to side. His whole body tensed up. Jenny was getting very wet knowing that she was about to wank Joe off. She'd never succeeded in doing that. Joe always needed extra stimulation and, apparently, the sounding rod was providing that extra, little bit.

Jenny momentarily lost concentration as she thrust the rod into Joe's penis and it slipped out of her fingers. The rod disappeared entirely into Joe's penis.

Joe cried out as he felt the rod touch something deep inside of him. It felt similar to when the doctors used the electroejaculator on him. His head and shoulders lifted off the bed and he opened his eyes to see Jenny looking down into the tip of his penis. She had one eye closed as she looked like she was searching for something. Joe was momentarily confused until he realised that he couldn't see the sounding rod. "Where's it gone?" he asked.

Jenny looked at Joe. Joe thought that she looked guilty. "It slipped out of my fingers," she answered and then looked back down into Joe's meatus.

Maggie felt excited knowing that the rod was lost in Joe's penis. She looked at Joe and saw that he was not happy. Her mood instantly changed and she said, "Don't worry Joe. After you come we can access it when your penis has shrunk. It's all right."

Joe looked back at his penis. Jenny slid her left thumb downwards from Joe's glans. She smiled and said, "I can feel it. The tip is just here. It's alright Joe. Maggie's right. We'll get it out when your penis is flaccid. We just need you to come," and with that, she started stroking Joe's penis again with her thumb on the skin just above the tip of the rod.

Joe closed his eyes, groaned and fell back into the bed, shaking his head from side to side. He said, "You're pushing it against something deep inside of me."

"Oh," said Jenny and took her thumb of the skin above the tip of the rod. She kept stroking Joe's shaft.

"It's probably touching your prostate," suggested Maggie.

"Does it hurt?" asked Jenny.

"No... no," answered Joe, "but... it's... very intense," he continued in gasps.

Jenny smiled and said happily, "Well then it's all good?"

Joe continued to gasp as Jenny continued to wank his shaft, and consequently push the tip of the rod onto, or into, his prostate.

Jenny slid the index finger of her right hand down the underside of Joe's shaft towards his perineum. She said, "I'll see if I can find the other end."

Joe called out, "Oh fuck!" as Jenny pushed her finger against Joe's anus.

Jenny said, "It must be further down," as she pushed her lubricated, gloved finger into Joe's anus. "I can still feel it," said Jenny as she slid her finger deep into Joe's rectum.

Joe cried out "Oh fuck!" again as he felt Jenny's finger pushing against his prostate.

Maggie was very excited. She watched in amazement as Jenny was unknowingly almost torturing Joe. She almost burst into sadistic laughter when Jenny said, "I found it!" and obviously pressed her finger against the tip of the rod in Joe's prostate.

Joe cried out, "Oh... Fucking hell!"

"Does that feel good?" asked Jenny as she pushed down with her thumb on one end of the rod and then pushed upwards on the other end of the rod that was in Joe's prostate.

"OF COURSE IT DOES," yelled Joe.

Jenny stopped her manipulations and said, "Now Joe, there's no need to be rude. Do you want me to help you come?"

"YES," cried out Joe, "Yes please Jenny, help me come."

Jenny smiled and said, "That's much better," as she continued to wank Joe with her left hand as well as fuck the inside of Joe's penis with her finger and thumb on the ends of the rod.