Not IN Love Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie was amazed. She looked at Joe who was looking at her. She raised her shoulders as if to say, 'It wasn't her doing. She didn't tell Jenny to dominate him. Jenny was doing it all by herself.'

Joe closed his eyes and groaned as Jenny rapidly wanked Joe and fucked him with the sounding rod. He started to gasp in short, quick breaths. He whimpered using his female voice. Jenny said, "That's it Joanne, come for me. Shoot out your come for me."

Joe couldn't resist. He came with a girly scream. At first only a small amount of his seminal fluid oozed out of his meatus. Jenny wiggled her finger on the tip of the rod that was in Joe's prostate. She felt it move as she continued to rapidly stroke Joe's penis.

The sounding rod appeared out of Joe's meatus. It slowly, at first, exited his penis but then it gained pace and shot out of Joe's shaft. Maggie caught the rod as she said in a pirate accent, "Thar she blows!"

Joe's upper body flopped around on the bed. Jenny kept wanking his penis and rubbing his prostate as streams of Joe's cum spurted out of his meatus up into the air. Globs of his seminal fluid landed on Joe's torso and Jenny laughed and continued to wank Joe's shaft. Maggie joined in with the laughter but Joe didn't. Joe was still having one of the most intense orgasms that he'd ever had. He fell back onto the bed as the last few droplets of semen seeped out of his penis.

Jenny slowed down her stroking of Joe's shaft as she felt it rapidly soften. Joe's body jerked as she eased her finger out of Joe's anus. She slid her left hand up Joe's shaft as she squeezed it, milking out the last few drops of Joe's come.

Maggie watched Jenny scoop up Joe's come off his penis then let Joe's flaccid penis fall onto his leg. Jenny brought his come up to her month and licked the come off her glove. Jenny pulled off her gloves and aptly threw them into the waste paper basket next to her dressing table.

Maggie asked, "What does it taste like?"

Jenny looked at Maggie as she swallowed and answered, "Salty, but also sweet. It has a creamy texture. I imagine that if you don't like the texture of avocados or oysters then you might not like semen."

"I've heard that it doesn't taste nice," said Maggie.

"Oh,"said Jenny a little surprised, "I like the taste. Joe's semen tastes different to my late husband's, Dan. It seems to be sweeter than before. I imagine it has something to do with Joe's hormone imbalance. Maybe it tastes better to me being a female because of the female hormones. Or maybe it's because Joe is lactating? His breast milk tastes wonderful. Maybe that affects the taste of his semen? I don't know. All I know is that I like drinking it."

Jenny smiled at Maggie as she licked up some semen off Joe's breasts. Maggie said, "Don't lick Joe's penis. It helps prevent..."

"UTI," interrupted Jenny with a smile, "You see, I can learn."

"Sorry," answered Maggie as she looked chastised.

Jenny said, "I wasn't chastising you. I was just joking with you," and she cuddled Maggie.

Jenny saw Maggie looking at Jenny's mouth. Jenny was a bit confused. She tried to remember whether or not she had kissed Maggie. She had certainly never intimately kissed another woman but surely she had kissed Maggie during this most exploratory extended weekend? Yet, she couldn't remember kissing her.

Jenny looked at Maggie's lips as Maggie looked at hers. This was yet another step down her lesbian, or more accurately her bisexual, path. If she kissed Maggie, and enjoyed it, then would she be a confirmed bisexual? Did it matter? She had certainly done things over the last four days that she had never even thought of doing. Yet, here she was, wondering if she should kiss Maggie?

Jenny decided it didn't matter. If she kissed Maggie and didn't like it then she wouldn't do it again, unless Maggie insisted on kissing her. Could she refuse Maggie if she didn't like kissing her? Well she could cross that bridge if she got to it. Jenny asked Maggie, "Would you like to taste it?"

Maggie bit her bottom lip, looked into Jenny's eyes then looked at her lips again. Maggie did want to kiss Jenny. She was desperate to kiss her. She didn't answer Jenny, she just leant in and pecked Jenny on the lips.

Jenny smiled. That wasn't so bad but it wasn't a real kiss. She closed her eyes and leant towards Maggie. Maggie responded in kind and their lips gently pressed together.

Maggie could taste something that wasn't like a woman's lips. It tasted sweet and salty. It was a very slight taste and wasn't horrible so she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue between Jenny's lips.

Jenny felt Maggie's tongue slide between her lips. She wasn't sure if she should allow this invasion but it did feel nice. Maggie's lips were soft. Softer than Joe's. She spread her lips and let Maggie's tongue slide along her teeth. Maggie used the tip of her tongue to press against the inside of Jenny's upper lip. Jenny let her mouth relax and open, and Maggie slid her tongue along the edge of Jenny's upper teeth.

Jenny sighed. Kissing Maggie was gentle. It wasn't a tongue tussle. It was a slow and tepid exploration. Jenny gave into her apprehension, opened her lips and let Maggie explore her mouth. Jenny enjoyed the feeling. It was like kissing a man but much softer. More gentle. It wasn't passion it was intimacy.

Maggie was enjoying kissing Jenny. She loved kissing women. They are more timid but then more cosy, more friendly, more intimate. Jenny broke off the kiss and Maggie was disappointed.

Jenny licked some more semen off Joe's torso. She opened her mouth to show Maggie as she swirled Joe's come around in her mouth. Jenny swallowed but then opened her mouth again to show Maggie that it was still slightly coated with the creamy liquid.

Maggie watched the creamy liquid that coated Jenny's mouth and tongue. She so much wanted to kiss Jenny again but wasn't sure if she wanted to taste Joe's come. She was a confirmed lesbian, until these last few days, and lesbians didn't like semen, but she was no longer a lesbian. She had sex with a man. Albeit, a man dressed as a woman with wonderful tits and a sexy butt. She decided that kissing Jenny was worth tasting Joe's come again.

Maggie thrust her mouth at Jenny and plunged her tongue deep into Jenny's mouth. Jenny was a bit shocked at Maggie's sudden move but then enjoyed Maggie's tongue probing her own mouth. Jenny responded in kind. They were now passionately kissing each other. Gone was the intimacy, the gentleness. This was passion.

Maggie enjoyed the taste, probably because she associated it with kissing Jenny. She used her tongue to lick the creamy liquid off Jenny's tongue, teeth and sides of her mouth. It did taste nice.

Jenny separated from Maggie again and licked up a huge glob of Joe's semen. She turned to Maggie to try and tempt her again but Maggie didn't need persuading so she plunged her tongue into Jenny's mouth, trying to scoop out as much liquid as she could.

Jenny was getting turned in by the passion. Again she separated from Maggie and licked up another glob of Joe's come. As she was licking up the creamy come she saw Maggie out if the corner of her eye, also licking at Joe's chest. She saw Maggie scoop up a large glob of Joe's semen into her mouth.

Maggie looked at Jenny as she scooped up some of Joe's come. She smiled at Jenny as she swallowed and then said, "Yum."

Jenny watched Maggie as she also licked up some of Joe's come and swallowed it. The two women were now in competition to drink more of Joe's seminal fluid than the other. They laughed as they bumped heads when they tried to access the same glob of come. They quickly kissed each other and then searched for some more of the delicious liquid but alas, they had drunk it all.

Jenny put her hand behind Maggie's head to steady it as she kissed her again. They went back to tenderly kissing each other. Jenny eased Maggie down into the bed beside Joe. Joe groaned and they both started laughing.

Maggie said, "Joanne, you should try to pee as soon as you can to help prevent getting a UTI."

"Okay," sighed Joe as he slowly slid out if the bed and waddled to the en suite. Maggie and Jenny laughed, then cuddled reach other.

Jenny decided that she enjoyed being bisexual. She wondered if she could be a lesbian but then thought that she liked Joe and Joe's penis too much. She was now a confirmed bisexual.

Jenny then wondered what other woman would she like to have sex with. She thought about the different women at the tennis club. She wondered about Tracy but then remembered that although Tracy had divorced her husband, she didn't seem to be a lesbian.

Joe returned from the en suite. He laid on the bed next to Jenny. He asked, "What do we do about dinner?"

Jenny laughed and said, "Typical man, comes and is then hungry."

"I must be an honorary man because I'm also hungry," said Maggie.

"Well I'm not going to watch you two eat without eating something," said Jenny as she laughed.

They ordered and ate pizza home delivery. As they were eating Maggie said, "It's a big day for me tomorrow, I start my new job. I'd better go to bed soon to get an early start."

"That reminds me," said Joe as he stood up, "Excuse me, I have something for Maggie,"

He returned with a parcel and gave it to Maggie. Maggie asked, "Should I open it now?"

Joe answered, "Yeah, sure. It doesn't matter if you get pizza grease on it."

Maggie opened the parcel to find a pair of overalls in it. She smiled and said, "I've already got a boiler suite."

Joe said, "Well, it's your choice which one you wear but that's still yours. All my employees have a pair unless they're on reception."

Maggie tried it on and said, "Oh, it's got an elastic waist."

"Yes," replied Joe, "I thought that it would look more feminine. I'll change it if you don't like it."

"No," answered Maggie, "It's wonderful."

They finished dinner and prepared for bed. Jenny laid between Maggie and Joe. She felt more comfortable in her own bed and with Maggie sharing it with her and Joe. She drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face and happy thoughts.

~~~

To be continued...