Not IN Love Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

Jenny was very drunk. She bumped into someone, turned and said, "Sorry."

"We meet again," said Professor Max.

"Max!" said Jenny and gave her a big hug. The professor was at first surprised by this change in Jenny and the familiarity. However, she did return the hug after a pause.

Jenny kissed the professor on the lips and asked, "Have you had a good time?"

"As good as I could expect," answered the professor, "You are obviously enjoying yourself."

"Oh yes I am," replied Jenny, "I've drunk a lot."

"Apparently so," said the professor, enjoying Jenny's enthusiasm.

"I'm not an alcoholic," explained Jenny and then conspiratorially, "but maybe I'm a lush."

The professor laughed and Jenny joined her in laughter.

"You are having a really good time aren't you?" asked the professor.

"Oh yes I am!" answered Jenny, "I haven't had this much fun since I had my head buried in a pussy with a huge cock up my other end."

At first the professor was shocked but she then asked, "Really? That does sound like fun."

"Oh yeah. It's tastes and feels great. Better than free cheap wine," answered Jenny as she winked at the professor.

The professor was concerned about Jenny and asked, "Are Joe and Maggie looking after you?"

"Oh yeah," said Jenny, "They're the ones at either end."

The professor was confused until she realised that Jenny was referring to those who were providing the pussy and cock to pleasure Jenny. She said, "I mean, are they here to look after you. I can't see them."

"Oh yeah," answered Jenny, "Joe's taken Maggie to the toilets to clean her up. He said to wait for him here. Luckily I have you to talk to until they get back."

"Has Joe been drinking?" asked the professor.

"No, no, no," answered Jenny, "Here's the designated driver. He's had one or two but he wouldn't be over the limit. He wouldn't risk our lives. Here's not like that. He's... he's a responsible driver. He's always been like that since his mum was killed in a car crash. Some drunk ran her off the road. Really sad. She was such a good mum. She was a single mum since her husband died of cancer just like my husband."

Jenny looked at the professor. She looked at her lips and then said, "Oh dear. To much information. I'm... I apologise. I'm really drunk. I hope you'll forgive me."

"Of course I do," replied the professor, "Lots of people are celebrating and it's only natural."

Jenny held onto the professor. She looked at her lips, kissed her and said, "Thank you."

Again the professor was shocked but was quite pleased with the kiss. Jenny then asked, "Do you really think it would be fun?"

"What?" asked the professor, still looking for Joe.

"Sucking pussy whilst being fucked?" asked Jenny.

The professor looked at Jenny and answered, "Honestly?"

"Yeah," said Jenny, "Honestly."

The professor looked at Jenny. She was in a terrible situation. Maggie was a student at her university, albeit not her direct student and Maggie had graduated. Maggie probably wouldn't continue as a student. Jenny had Lucy's degree so she wasn't officially a student although she would like Jenny to study literature. She knew Jenny would be a star student.

What was she thinking? Was she considering having sex with Jenny and possibly Joe? They'd only just met. This was ridiculous. She was about to ignore the question when she looked into Jenny's eyes. Jenny seemed to have sobered up considerably. Jenny was extremely beautiful. She was very tempted to answer truthfully but didn't.

Jenny asked, "You want to say yes but you're afraid to tell the truth. What are you afraid of?"

"I'm... I..." faltered the professor.

Just then, Joe arrived supporting Maggie under his arm. He said, "Thank you for watching Jenny."

"You seem to have your hands full?" asked the professor.

"Yes," answered Joe, "I can't blame them. I also celebrated a bit hard during my first graduation."

"Yes," laughed the professor, "One tends to do that."

"Yes," replied Joe, "I certainly held back after that."

Again the professor laughed and said, "Yes one, hopefully, learns from one's mistakes.

"Where are you staying tonight?"

"Ah," answered Joe, "We planned to return home but I think we'll stay at a hotel tonight. I think having these two in a confined, three seater for a three hour drive would be very risky."

The professor laughed and said, "VERY risky.

"Look, you won't get into a hotel tonight," said the professor, "They'll be all booked out for the graduation. Why don't you stay at my place?"

"Oh no," said Joe, "I couldn't do that to you. We'll stay in the park. These two won't know the difference."

"We will too," interrupted Jenny with remarkable, apparent, sobriety, "The park will be full of drunken students. Besides, Max hasn't answered my question."

The professor looked at Jenny and then at Joe. She said, "I insist that you stay with me."

Jenny moved towards the professor and said, "Thank you. We accept your offer," she then whispered into the professor's ear, "As long as you tell the truth."

The professor looked at Jenny, then Joe and back at Jenny. She looked at jenny's lips and wanted to taste them again. She whispered, "Yes."

"Great!" said Jenny. She turned to Joe and said, "Make it so."

Joe laughed and said to the professor, "You don't have to do this. We'll find somewhere."

"No," said the professor as she looked into Joe's eyes, She looked at Joe's lips and wondered what they would taste like. She said, slightly embarrassed, "I want... I want to do this," Maybe the double entendre was lost on Joe but the professor felt herself become excited. Probably nothing would come of this interlude. Both Jenny and Maggie were obviously drunk but maybe...?

Joe loaded Maggie and then Jenny into his E-trip and followed Professor Max to her home. Jenny seemed a bit more sober as she independently climbed the stairs to professor Max's front door. Maggie also seemed more sober.

The professor asked Joe, "Please forgive me if I'm intruding but I'm assuming that you can all sleep in the one bed?"

Joe answered, "We prefer that if you don't mind?"

"No... no that's fine," answered the professor as she and Joe made the double bed.

Joe then asked, "Please forgive me if I'M being too personal, but did Jenny... proposition you?"

"No... no, she didn't," answered the professor.

Joe looked at the professor emotionlessly. The professor averted her eyes. She looked back at Joe, felt guilty and said, "She didn't, really. She just asked... if... if I thought that it would be nice to... to perform cunnilingus whilst being... you know?"

"Yes, I think I do," answered Joe.

The professor looked at Joe. For some reason she felt compelled to tell him the truth. She said, "It's been a long time since I've... I've had... had... sex."

"Celibacy can be noble," prompted Joe.

They finished making the bed. Max felt embarrassed but still said, "I don't choose celibacy. This is a small town and.. I... can't afford to... to. Well there're just not that many opportunities."

"I understand," said Joe, "It would be unethical for you to get involved with students and the available options... are limited."

"Yep," said Max, feeling a bit more comfortable with talking to Joe, "I can't fuck the pretty ones and the others are too ugly."

Joe laughed and said, "Thank you for your kindness," He then helped Jenny and Maggie out if their clothes and into the double bed.

Max couldn't help notice how beautiful Jenny and Maggie were when she saw their naked bodies.

"Would you like a drink?" Max asked Joe.

"A cup of tea would be nice," answered Joe.

"Okay," replied Max, "I'll put the kettle on."

Joe followed Max into the kitchen sat down and asked, "Would you like to partake in having some cannabis?"

"Well," replied Max, "I usually don't on week days but this is Friday and the term has finished. However, I don't like people smoking inside my home."

"I usually just eat it," replied Joe.

"Okay, I'll give that a go," answered Max.

Joe retrieved his stash from his vehicle and offered some to Max.

"How much do you suggest I take?" asked Max.

Joe took a pinch of the ground up dope and said, "About this much."

Max said, "Okay," and took about the equivalent pinch of dope and ate it.

They sat in the kitchen, talked and drank their cup of tea. About an hour later Jenny walked into the kitchen wearing Joe's coat. She said, "Hello."

Joe stood up and held out a chair for her. She looked sleepy. Jenny sat down and said, "Thanks."

"Can't you sleep?" asked Joe.

"Maggie's snoring," answered Jenny.

"Did you try pushing her into her side?" asked Joe.

"Yes," answered Jenny, "but she started snoring again."

"I guess she's had too much alcohol," suggested Joe, "How are you feeling?"

"I feel good," answered Jenny, "I think that vitamin B tablet helped a lot."

"Sometimes it works but not if one's had too much alcohol," suggested Joe.

"Are you stoned?" asked Jenny. Jenny then noticed Max looked away from Jenny and then bite her lip, "Both of you are stoned."

"Jenny, I strongly suggest that you do not have any dope in your current condition. It will accentuate the effects of alcohol," said Joe.

"Oh yeah," said Max, "been there, done that, was violently ill."

"Okay, I won't but I'm still jealous," said Jenny.

"Why?" asked Joe.

"Because being stoned is a much better feeling than being drunk," answered Jenny.

"Can't argue with that," agreed Max, "Unless you're feeling paranoid."

"Yes, I agree," agreed Joe.

They were all silent for a while until Max said as she stood up, "I'll cook is some dinner."

"No, please don't," said Jenny, "We'll shout you dinner in return for you letting us stay here."

"No, no, it's okay," replied Max.

"I insist," said Jenny, "In fact I insist Joe pay for us all as penance for getting stoned without me."

Max bit her lip and looked at Joe. Joe said, "Sure, why not. Max has been very kind to us so I'm happy to buy dinner as long as you choose what to have."

There was a bit of a discussion about what to have until eventually Joe placed an order to be delivered at 7pm. They then had another cup of tea and talked some more.

Max was getting very comfortable with Jenny and Joe and made a decision. She said, "You're welcome to sleep in my bed tonight. It's a king size bed and Maggie can snore her head off without disturbing our sleep."

Jenny raised her eyebrow and asked, "But what about other things that might disturb our sleep?"

Max knew exactly to what Jenny was referring and averted her eyes. She then looked Jenny directly in the eyes and said, "What will be, will be. I can sleep all day tomorrow if need be."

Jenny smiled and said, "Okay, I'm happy with that."

Joe wasn't really sure of what was going on but he wasn't going to turn down the opportunity of sleeping in a bigger bed. At least his feet wouldn't be hanging over the edge of the bed.

They woke Maggie up and ate dinner when it arrived. Maggie seemed to have recovered from her alcohol abuse. Max gave them each a new toothbrush to brush their teeth. She bought the toothbrushes in bulk when they were on special. They all ended up in Max's bed.

Jenny said, "Maggie, why don't you lay down and let Max taste you?"

"Really?" asked Maggie as she looked from Jenny to Max. She was unaware of Max's and Jenny's earlier conversation.

"If you wouldn't mind?" asked Max slightly apprehensive.

"Shit yeah," replied Maggie and laid down on the bed. Jenny kissed Maggie's lips and Maggie eagerly responded. Max kissed Maggie's belly and slowly progressed up her body whilst Joe watched.

Max kissed between Maggie's breasts and then joined Jenny in kissing Maggie. Jenny asked, "Have you done this before?"

"A long time ago," answered Max, "The first time I was at university."

"Good," replied Jenny and started to play with both Maggie's and Max's breasts. They alternated between kissing each other on the lips and kissing each other's bodies. They soon became more passionate and the breast play become more urgent.

Jenny became very horny so she mounted Maggie's mouth facing towards Max. She queened Maggie's face and Maggie responded eagerly. Jenny pushed on Max's shoulders too encouraged her to move down Maggie's body. Max slowly kissed her way down Maggie's body until she reached Maggie's mons pubis, which was completely hairless. She could smell Maggie's vagina and old emotions welled up inside of her. She very gently kissed along the outside of Maggie's labia. Maggie squirmed trying to get Max to lick anywhere from her clitoris to her vaginal opening.

Max teased Maggie by kissing and kicking outside of Maggie's labial lips. Maggie took her frustration out on Jenny's vulva by licking and sucking any part of Jenny that was easily accessible. Jenny sighed as she allowed Maggie to lick her vaginal opening. She pushed down onto Maggie's mouth to pleasure herself and only eased off Maggie when she thought Maggie needed to breathe.

Maggie felt Max's breath on her vulva and moaned into Jenny's vulva as Max very slowly touched the tip of her tongue onto Maggie's vaginal opening. Max then very slowly licked along Maggie's vulva right up to her clitoral hood. Max then very gently and slowly licked the tip of Maggie's clitoris.

Maggie groaned into Jenny's crotch. Jenny was over stimulated and rode Maggie's face to orgasm.

After coming down from her orgasm, Jenny opened her eyes to see Max eating Maggie. She watched Maggie's body jerking as Maggie enjoyed the pleasure that Max was providing. Jenny lifted slightly off Maggie's mouth to let her breathe. Maggie took in a big breath and let out a groan as her whole body shook as she came.

Jenny closed her eyes and rode Maggie's face to another orgasm. This time she managed to entice Maggie to suck her engorged clitoris. Jenny opened her eyes again and looked at Joe who was slowly stroking his fully erect penis. He was obviously enjoying the show. She said, "Joe, why don't you enter Max from behind. She has a fantasy of being taken that way."

Joe didn't reply. He wasn't sure if Max really wanted him to screw her that way. Max turned to look at Joe and when she saw his penis, she said, "Oh my god. That's so big. I don't think that it'll fit. I've never had anything that big inside of me."

Jenny smiled and said, "Oh, you'll be surprised how accommodating a vagina can be.

"You're neglecting Maggie. Finger her as you push back onto Joe's penis to test if it really is too big."

Max nodded and pushed two fingers into Maggie's vagina and rubbed Maggie's clitoris with her thumb. She said to Joe, "Please take it easy."

Joe approached Max's rear end and lifted his penis up between Max's legs to touch her mons pubis. He pushed his shaft through Max's pubic hair. Max used her free hand to grab Joe's penis. She moved forwards and rubbed Joe's glans on her vaginal opening. She pushed against his glans and felt her vaginal opening being stretched open. She shuddered and moved away from Joe's penis.

Max opened her eyes to see Jenny watching her. She was still smiling and said, "You can do it. Just do it slowly."

Max bit her lip and moved back onto Joe's penis. She felt his glans at her vaginal opening again and pushed against it. She stopped and trembled as Joe's glans forced open her vagina. She grimaced and moved forward again. She opened her eyes to see Jenny look at her in a concerned way.

Jenny moved towards and kissed Max's lips. She gently pushed onto Max's shoulders and Max moved backwards until she felt Joe's glans press against her vaginal opening. She tried to shake her head but Jenny held her still and kissed her more passionately. Max moved backwards and felt Joe's glans push into her. She stopped moving but didn't pull away from Joe. She felt her vagina pulsing and then very slowly moved backwards a tiny distance.

Joe's glans pressed further into Max's vagina. Max broke away from kissing Jenny. She watched Jenny as she felt herself being split open. She moved away from Joe when the feeling was too strong but then moved backwards again when she thought that she could take some more of Joe's glans inside of her. Jenny keep encouraging her until the corona of Joe's glans pushed past Max's vaginal opening. She groaned and shuddered then kept very still as she tried to get used to the massive invasion.

Max swallowed and keep looking into Jenny's eyes. She seemed to be begging for help but Jenny just smiled and said, "It's all right. Just take your time. You'll get used to it."

Max nodded her head and then closed her eyes as she pressed back against Joe. He penis penetrated her further. At least it wasn't feeling bigger. She felt her vagina adapting to Joe's massive girth. She moved away and Jenny kissed her again. Max pushed back slightly and felt Joe's penis slide a little bit further in. She was now used to his girth and was trying to get as much of his penis inside of her vagina as she could. She felt Joe's glans hit the end of her vagina and stopped.

Max sighed. She very slowly moved slightly forwards and then backwards. There was the pain of being stretched but there was also the pleasure of being full. Each time she moved forwards and backwards she felt her vagina being stretched. She became used to the feeling and increased the rate of thrusting back onto Joe's shaft. She opened her eyes to see Jenny having another orgasm on Maggie's face. She looked down at her fingers disappearing into Maggie's vagina and her thumb rubbing Maggie's clitoris. She watched as Maggie's body trembled in another orgasm.

Jenny opened her eyes and watched Max enjoying herself on Joe's penis. She gently pushed on Max's shoulders and said, "Lick, eat."

Max looked down at Maggie's crotch and allowed her mouth to be eased onto Maggie's pubis. She moved her thumb aside and gently licked Maggie's clitoris. She heard Maggie groan into Jenny's crotch and Jenny responded with a shudder.

Max latched onto Maggie's clitoris and sucked. Maggie's muffled cry and her thrashing from side to side indicated that she was enjoying the experience. Max concentrated on pleasuring herself on Joe's shaft. She was almost bouncing on his penis and could feel an orgasm spreading through her body when she felt Jenny or Maggie pinch her nipples. This was too much and Max's orgasm raced throughout her entire body. Her spasms threatened to stop her from sucking on Maggie's clitoris so she sucked harder and licked the tip of Maggie's clitoris with the tip of her tongue.

Joe reached Max's clitoris with his finger and rubbed it. Max almost came immediately. She tried to move away from Joe but Jenny held her in position by her shoulders. Max felt her orgasm getting stronger and trembled as the most intense orgasm that she'd ever experienced racked her body with convulsions.

Max released her mouth from Maggie's crotch when her orgasm alleviated and pulled out her fingers. She moved away from Joe to the side of Jenny and Maggie on the bed. Joe was still rapidly thrusting in and out of her vagina but she managed to slide Joe's penis out of her vagina as she climbed further onto the bed. She laid down to gain control of her convulsions.

Maggie felt temporary relief because Max had stopped sucking her clitoris and fingering her until Joe pushed his penis into Maggie's vagina. Maggie again let out a stifled scream into Jenny's crotch and Jenny rode Maggie's face to another orgasm. Maggie felt Joe pounding into her vagina and felt another, or maybe her current, orgasm rush throughout her body.

Joe knew how much of his penis and thrusting Maggie could take so he gave her the most he thought she could handle. Maggie came over and over, again and again until she somehow pushed Jenny off her face and rolled away from Joe.