Not IN Love Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was slightly disappointed but then realised that Joe was not yet finished. She said, "Lay down Joe, it's time for me to ride you."

Joe laid down on the bed and Jenny stood over Joe. She lowered herself down onto Joe's hard penis until she felt his glans hit her cervix. She concentrated on dilating her cervix as she forced Joe's glans against her cervix. She felt first his glans and then it's corona slide through her cervix into her womb. It had been a while since she's done this with Joe and it felt wonderful. She slowly rode Joe's shaft and treasured the feeling of his glans pushing against the side of her womb and somehow pressing against her ovaries. Each trust hurt slightly but also felt wonderful.

Jenny felt the bed move and a mouth on her left breast. She opened her eyes to see Maggie milking her. It was too much stimulation and she came. It was a gentle orgasm because she wasn't thrusting hard and fast onto Joe's penis. She encouraged Max to suck her other breast which Max complied.

Max stopped sucking and looked at Jenny's breast to see milk stream out of it. She asked, "You're lactating?"

"Yes," replied Jenny, "Please empty me, it feels so nice."

Max latched onto Jenny's nipple and gently sucked. Jenny moaned and continued to ride Joe's penis. She felt another orgasm welling up throughout her body, possibly one of several that she'd recently had. She was almost exhausted but this stimulation was different to queening Maggie. It was a full feeling way up inside of her body. She started having small orgasms from Maggie and Max milking her but she also felt a massive orgasm building up from her vagina and womb.

Jenny looked down at Joe and could see droplets of milk forming on his nipples. She had already ran out of milk and said, "Why don't you two suck Joe's nipples."

First Maggie and then Max switched from sucking Jenny's breasts to sucking Joe's. When Max could again taste milk, she looked at Joe's nipple to see milk seeping out of it. She latched onto Joe's nipple and sucked.

Jenny saw two beautiful female posteriors pointing towards her so she pushed her thumbs into Maggie's and Max's vaginas and rubbed their clitorises with the palms of her hands. She heard Maggie cry out loud and felt her vagina clamp down onto her thumb.

Meanwhile, Jenny was bouncing on Joe's penis. She could feel pleasure and pain and her orgasm was about to burst throughout her body. She was hoping that Joe would soon come so that he was also satisfied when she heard him groan out loud.

Joe had been screwing Max, then Maggie and now Jenny. The first two were stimulating but not enough to help him come but Jenny was taking his whole penis up into her body and it felt wonderful. The grip of her vagina was very tight and her cervix felt like a tight ring sliding up and down along his shaft. His glans was pressing into her soft womb and he was about to come. He tried to control himself to let Jenny come first but when Maggie and Max sucked milk out of his breasts he lost control and came.

Jenny felt herself come when she realised that Joe was in full throws of an orgasm. She felt his shaft throbbing and imagined his come shooting into her womb. When Jenny felt Joe's penis going flaccid, she moved until his glans was pressed against her contracting cervix. She held his penis there until she felt her cervix stop contracting. She imagined Joe's semen inside her womb.

Meanwhile, Maggie threw herself to her side and said, "Too much!"and laid on her back. Joe eased Max off his breast and Max pushed Jenny's hand away from her crotch. Max laid down beside Joe with her head resting against his breast.

Jenny slid off Joe and pushed herself between Maggie and Joe. Maggie rolled onto her side to make room for Jenny. Jenny rested her head on Joe's breast and looked across Joe's chest at Max. She asked, "Did that satisfy your fantasy of sucking pussy whilst being fucked?"

Max laughed and said, "More than I could ever imagine."

Max bit her lip and Jenny wondered if she was feeling guilty or remorseful. She asked, "Are you okay?"

Max paused for a while and pursed her lips so Jenny asked with concern, "Did we hurt you? Did we make you do something you didn't want to do?"

"Um," said Max, "Kind of yes and no.

"I thoroughly enjoyed myself. That was more satisfying sex than I've ever imagined but..."

"But what?" asked Jenny.

"I..." said Max, "I was going to ask you to study literature under me but..."

Jenny laughed and said, "Like I try to read a book as you ride my face?"

"No," said Max and then added thoughtfully, "Although that does sound tempting."

Again Jenny laughed and asked "Then what?"

"I want, or wanted, you to study literature at my university," answered Max.

Jenny smiled and said, "I don't think so."

"No," replied Max, "You're right. It would be unethical now that we've had sex."

"No," said Jenny, "I'm... I'm not qualified to go to uni."

"I beg to differ my dear," said max, "but I think I'm more qualified to decide that. In the short time that I've known you, you have demonstrated a remarkable understanding of literature far greater than some of my students that have a BA in English literature. You, my dear, as they say, would nail it."

Jenny became defensive. She said, "You don't know me. Besides, we having sex has thrown that idea out the window."

"Yes," replied Max, "You can't study under me but you can study at any other uni. For instance, ANU, UC, or a university in Sydney. You can do remote learning and only need to go to the university for graduation. You don't even have to do that. You can skip the graduation but I think that you enjoyed yourself too much today to miss an opportunity like that.

"You my dear will excel if you study literature. You have the propensity. Your speech today brought hundreds of students to almost revolt and then you calmed them down in a moment, something that even the chancellor could not do."

"So you're a qualified psychologist now, are you?" asked Jenny a bit annoyed.

"No," answered Max, "I have not studied psychology but I've seen many students and I... I feel that you would be a very good student."

"Let's ask someone who is qualified shall we?" asked Jenny. She then asked Joe, "Joe, you've studied psychology. What is your assessment of my educational skills?" knowing that Joe knew of Jenny's education.

"I'm not a qualified psychologist," answered Joe.

"No, but you studied psychology at uni," said Jenny, "What do you think of me?"

"Well," said Joe, "You are extremely intelligent. You have read and understood more books than anyone that I know. You feel inferior to educated people but you do not counter that with a superiority complex. You think that your lack of formal secondary education inhibits your life whereas, I believe that you have succeeded in teaching yourself, secondary education."

Tears welled up in Jenny's eyes and she laid on her back next to Joe. Joe propped himself onto his elbow and said, "Have I upset you? I didn't mean to hurt you. You asked for my opinion and I gave it to you."

Jenny wiped the tears from her eyes and again rested her chin on Joe's breast. She said, "It's all right. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. You voiced your opinion as asked."

"A bit harshly," whispered Max.

"It's not Joe's fault, Max," said Jenny across Joe's chest, "He didn't mean to hurt me."

Max looked at Joe with doubt so Jenny added, "Well, if we are going to announce each others faults, Joe is highly functional on the autistic spectrum."

"Oh, I see," said Max, "But Jenny, you had a daughter who just graduated. I don't wish to suggest your age but... maybe you could study as a mature student."

"No," answered Jenny, "I don't qualify."

"Was your daughter a savant and attended uni at a younger age?" asked Max, still confused.

"No," answered Jenny, "As Joe alluded, I have not completed secondary school. In fact I barely started it."

"But..." said Max, still trying to piece together the situation, "Oh... Um... Is that an early teenage pregnancy?"

Jenny bit her lip. She hardly knew this woman and yet what did it matter if Max knew her most secret flaws? She answered, "VERY, early. So you see I can't matriculate."

"Oh, I see," said Max, piecing together this new information, "but you can still matriculate. You just need to sit a matriculation exam."

"I've never sat an examination before in my life except for my driver's licence," said Jenny, "I think that's a bit different to matriculation. They seem to give drivers licences to anybody nowadays.

"Besides, I, am, not, very good with maths. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide, I can also do a little bit of trigonometry but calculus is easily beyond me."

"You don't need maths for an arts degree," said Max, "You just need to understand English and you have well and truly demonstrated that."

"Jenny," interrupted Joe, "We'll help you study for matriculation."

Jenny looked at Joe and then at Max. She was starting to run out of arguments. Besides, here she was, having sex with a university graduate, doctor and professor. She would feel much better if she also had a degree. She said, "I'll think about it."

"Good," said Max, "I hate seeing a brilliant mind being wasted."

"Didn't we see that earlier today with you two?" asked Jenny.

Joe laughed and Max joined in when she realised that Jenny was referring to Max and Joe being stoned.

"Besides," Jenny said more seriously, "I haven't agreed to anything."

"Although you can't study under my course," said Max, "I can still help you if you need it. I won't do your assignments but you can ask my advice to see if you are on the right track."

"We'll see," said Jenny and then added, "Time for sleep," She rolled onto her side, gently woke Maggie and said, "Time to brush your teeth."

Maggie sat up and looked around. It took her a short while to remember where she was. Jenny got up and helped Maggie find her toothbrush and guided her to the en suite.

They all ended up preparing for bed. Max laid down in her side. Jenny spooned her and Max felt very comfortable with their bodies pressed together. Joe cuddled Jenny and Maggie snuggled up to Joe, back to back.

~~~

The next morning Max woke up to see Joe performing cunnilingus on Jenny and Maggie sucking Jenny's breast. She joined in by sucking the milk out of Jenny's free breast. Jenny came three times. When her breasts were empty of milk she straddled Joe. Max and Maggie emptied the milk from Joe's breasts and Jenny rode Joe and herself to orgasm.

Jenny eased herself off Joe and moved between Max's legs. She licked Max's crotch and Maggie mounted Joe's face. Max and Maggie stopped their partners' stimulating mouths once they were each sated.

The three travellers said their goodbyes to Max. Max said her goodbyes and asked each of them to call in on her if they were passing her way. They all agreed to do so and left for home.

~~~

To be continued...