Not IN Love Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." stuttered Nickolas, "A tour would be nice."

"Are you not interested in the latter?" asked Maggie.

Nickolas hesitated for a moment before answering, "I... I think that would be... be most interesting."

"What room are you in?" asked Maggie.

"107," answered Nickolas.

"Good," said Maggie with a smile. She then said sternly, "Shave off all your body hair. I'll meet you in your room after seven pm."

Maggie turned to join the others when Harry's taxi arrived. Nickolas was nervous that they'd see his erection. He hesitated to move until Maggie said, "Come along. I don't think that they will notice your little bump. Besides, it won't hurt if they do."

Nickolas felt compelled to follow behind Maggie. He hoped that her presence before him would hide his erection from view.

They joined the others and after saying goodbye to Harry, Maggie said, "I've arranged to show Nickolas around the factory tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh... um..." said Jenny.

"And then we can play games afterwards," added Maggie.

"Okay," replied Jenny, "That sounds good."

Jenny was of course referring to the usual Saturday afternoon console games that they played. Whereas, Nickolas was thinking about the evening games, so he was a bit shocked that firstly, Maggie mentioned the 'games' and secondly, that Jenny seemed to approve them.

Jenny smiled and said to Nickolas, "We'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Um... yes," answered Nickolas.

"I'll give Nickolas my contact details so that we can confirm a time after lunch and before three pm," said Maggie and then to Nickolas, "You can contact me to make arrangements."

Nickolas nodded. He felt trapped and excited. He had always fantasised about being dominated and, apparently, it was about to happen the next night.

They exchanged goodbyes. Nickolas walked the short distance to his hotel and Jenny, Maggie and Joe walked back to Joe's home.

~~~

The next morning, Maggie went shopping by herself in preparation for that night with Nickolas.

At lunch time, Nickolas called Maggie and they arranged for the five of them meet at Joe's factory to give Nickolas a quick tour. Nickolas feigned interest but his real purpose was to confirm with Maggie that night's meeting. When the two of them were alone, Maggie asked, "Are we still meeting tonight?"

"Yes please," answered Nickolas.

"Good," said Maggie, "and don't forget to shave," Nickolas nodded.

~~~

After the console games and just after seven pm, Maggie said, "See you later."

"Are you going out?" asked Jenny.

"Yes," answered Maggie, "I'm going to see Nickolas."

"Oh," said Jenny, "Well... I suppose this is your step into heterosexuality? Good for you."

"Um... sort of," answered Maggie. She paused for a while wondering if she should tell Jenny the truth. She decided to tell the truth, otherwise, she might get herself into trouble.

"I... want to be like you and... and Nickolas is going to help me."

"Like me?" asked Jenny.

"Yes," answered Maggie.

"In what way?" asked Jenny.

"Um... in... um... being... a dom," answered Maggie tentatively.

Jenny was confused. She wondered what Maggie meant by the word 'dom'. She thought about a mafia don and maybe Maggie was misunderstanding the word. She asked, "A don?"

"No," answered Maggie, "A dom, d, o, m."

Jenny thought more about the term. She thought about Lucy's book on sexual deviance and fetishes and asked, "Do you mean a dominatrix?"

Maggie nodded tentatively.

"I'm not a dominatrix," said Jenny, looking at Joe for support. Joe didn't say anything.

Maggie bit her lip and said, "I think you are.

"Look how you controlled the conversation at last night's dinner."

"I was just getting to the point and a favourable solution," said Jenny defensively.

"And look how at my graduation you brought all those students to the brink of rioting and then settled them down in seconds. And then at the pub, on the same day, the students chanted your name and you stopped them with just a few words.

"You take control Jenny and I want to do that," said Maggie, a little bit timid towards the end of her argument.

"But... I... I'm not really like that," said Jenny, still looking to Joe for support. Joe was still apparently neutral in his opinion.

"Look how you controlled that orgy with professor Max," continued Maggie, "You told us what to do and when to do it. You... controlled... us. You are a dom and I want to be just like you," Maggie paused for a moment and then said more calmly, "So I'm going to meet with Nickolas and... give it a go."

"Don't do anything that will jeopardise our chances of getting Joe's automation project finalised," said Jenny sternly.

"You see," replied Maggie, "You're controlling me right now, but yes, I won't do anything to jeopardise the project."

"Oh... um... good," said Jenny, still unsure about Maggie thinking of her being a dom.

Joe looked at Maggie without any expression. Maggie guessed what he was thinking. She hugged Joe and whispered into his ear, "I won't hurt him... um... more than he wants to be hurt."

Joe was convinced that Nickolas was a willing participant so he hugged her back and whispered, "Please don't."

They separated and Maggie nodded her head.

Maggie made sure that she was late to keep Nickolas eager and as her first step to take control. He opened the hotel door and she walked in without a word. She walked to the other end of the room, turned when she reached the bed and looked at Nickolas.

Nickolas had shut the door and was staring at Maggie. He appreciated her rich, red lipstick; her severe mascara and eye liner; her heavy cosmetic powder and her severe rouge. He asked, "Shall I take you coat?"

"Not yet," she answered. She used her left index finger to signal to Nickolas to 'come here'. Nickolas obediently walked towards Maggie and Maggie smiled. She pulled out a riding crop from inside her coat and stopped Nickolas with the tip of it.

The riding crop had two leather flaps on its end. The flaps slapped together to make a noise and the slapping of those flaps on the horses flank, along with the noise, would urge the horse on.

"Strip," commanded Maggie as she pulled on some black, elbow length, latex gloves. She passed her right hand through the wrist strap of the riding crop. She didn't know this man very well and was concerned what he might do of he gained control. He might whip her with the crop so she wanted to make sure that she was the only one who could use the whip.

Nickolas looked at Maggie incredulously until Maggie slapped the riding crop against her thigh.

Nickolas's eyes widened and he quickly undressed down to his underpants. Maggie pursed her lips and said, "Those as well." Nickolas hesitated and looked at Maggie until Maggie slapped the riding crop against her thigh. Nickolas pushed down his underpants to expose his newly shaved crotch and his semi erect penis.

Maggie looked disappointed but she said, "Well at least you shaved."

Nickolas looked down at his penis and felt inferior and that was what both he and Maggie wanted.

"I have a present for you," said Maggie as she rummaged through her bag. She pulled out a pair of black, very transparent, microfibre panties and said, "These are for you. Put them on."

Nickolas pulled the panties up his newly shaven legs. They felt cool and sensual. The panties just covered his semi erection.

Maggie said, "That won't do and reached into his panties, grabbed his penis and bent it downwards. Nickolas folded forwards as his shaft resisted being bent. Maggie paused for a moment until Nickolas's penis gave in to the downwards pressure. She pulled down his panties and pushed his penis between his legs. She pulled his panties up again to capture his penis against his perineum.

Maggie appraised her efforts. She could see Nickolas's bare crotch through the panties. His penis was hidden. Maggie saw the two lumps of his testis bulging in his lower abdomen within their inguinal canals. She looked at his chest, which was hairless, and imagined that Nickolas was a flat chested woman. This gave her more confidence in what she was about to do. She said, "That looks better."

"You may take my coat now," said Maggie as she turned her back to Nickolas. Nickolas took her coat, folded it and placed it on the back of a chair. Maggie slowly turned around.

Nickolas was very impressed with what Maggie was wearing. He slowly cast his eyes down her body from her severely held back hair, over her see through brassiere, down her vinyl miniskirt, her fishnet stockings and her high stiletto boots. Her brassiere was very small for her breasts. Her breasts spilled out all around the material. It only covered her nipples which were very obvious and visible. He reached his hand out towards her breasts but she smacked his hand with the short riding crop.

"You, don't, touch," commanded Maggie and Nickolas couldn't help but put his offending hand behind his back. Maggie smiled.

Maggie pushed Nickolas with the tip of the riding crop until the back of his knees touched the bed. She kept pushing which forced him to sit on the bed.

Maggie used the two leather flaps of the riding crop to flick Nickolas's left nipple. He flinched his chest away but when Maggie looked at him sternly, he sat still.

Maggie smiled again and continued to flick his nipple with the riding crop. She noticed Nickolas's nipple become erect and hard. She then used the riding crop to slowly flick his right nipple and it also become erect and hard.

Maggie used the riding crop to flap against Nickolas's breast. His nipple was still being stimulated but now his right breast was also being teased. Maggie slowly increased the intensity of the flapping of the riding crop until she was slapping his breast. Nickolas started to squirm so she stopped slapping. His breast was pink.

Nickolas stopped squirming so Maggie flapped the riding crop on his left breast. She slowly increased the intensity until she was slapping his breast. Nickolas's breast was pink and he pushed his chest out to brace himself against the stinging.

Maggie suddenly stopped slapping Nickolas's breast. Nickolas shuddered and opened his eyes to see Maggie scanning his body. He wondered what would happen next.

Maggie let the riding crop and it was supported by its wrist strap. She ran her latex coveted hands over his chest. She pinched his nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and pulled then away from his chest. He moaned and moved towards her to ease the pain but Maggie lifted her leg and pressed her knee against his throat. She kept pulling his nipples until the expression on his face turned from pleasure to a grimace. She suddenly let go of his nipples and pulled her knee away from his neck.

Maggie turned away from Nickolas. She didn't want him to see the expression on her face. Nickolas felt dejected but Maggie wasn't happy with herself. She recovered, turned to face him and said, "I suppose we should decide on a safe word," She should have thought of this earlier.

"A safe word?" asked Nickolas.

"Yes," answered Maggie more confidently because she felt that she had again, taken control, "A word that you say that stops me from hitting you too much."

"Um... stop?" suggested Nickolas.

Maggie shook her head, smiled and said, "No, not stop. What happens if you say something like don't stop. That will confuse the situation. Should I stop because you've used the safe word or should I continue because you said don't stop. We need to choose a word that you wouldn't normally use during this... encounter."

"Oh... um... pineapple?" suggested Nicolas. It was the first word that came to his mind.

"That's better," said Maggie as she smiled. She then approached Nickolas and said, "Let's practice that," as she pinched his nipples again.

This time Maggie pulled and pinched harder and harder. She saw Nickolas frown and then a look of pain showed on his face. She raised her eyebrows and have him a slight nod as she continued to pinch and pull harder and harder. "Pineapple!" cried Nickolas so Maggie let go of his nipples, smiled, turned her back on him and stepped away.

Maggie said, "That seemed to work," as she faced him again. "Pineapple it is," she said with a smile.

Nickolas felt happy that Maggie had accepted his suggested safe word. Her approval was important to him. Maggie was happy that they'd agreed on a safe word and she'd apparently recovered from her first mistake as a dom.

Maggie ran the flaps of the riding crop through Nickolas's hair. His haircut was a bit long but brushed backwards out of his eyes. She flicked his hair and brought it forward. His hair sort of formed bangs. Some of his hair hung over and in front of his ears. Again she thought of Nickolas as a woman.

Maggie watched Nickolas's face. He sat very still without moving. His eyes watched the riding crop. Maybe he was worried that she was going to slap his face with it? She wouldn't do that of course. A successful dom session wouldn't show any damage. Any damage would be hidden by the subject's clothes.

Maggie stood back. She let Nickolas worry about what would next happen. She smiled and said, "Maybe I should have a pet name for you.. Nick?"

Nickolas grimaced and said, "I prefer Nickolas."

Maggie lurched forwards and said right in his face, "There's a difference between what you prefer and what I prefer," She stood back and commanded, "Stand up," Nickolas immediately stood up. Maggie commanded, "Spread you legs," Nickolas spread his legs.

Maggie slapped the tip of the riding crop up between Nickolas's legs onto his constrained penis. She said, emphasising each word with a slap on his penis, "Your," slap... "preference," slap... "is," slap... "just," slap... "a," slap... "suggestion," slap... "My," slap... "preference," slap... "is," slap... "what," slap... "happens," slap... She then decreased the pause between each word, and hence each slap on his penis, as she said, "Do," slap, "you," slap, "understand," slap, "that," slap, "Nick?" slap.

Nickolas looked into Maggie's eyes. He saw that she meant what she said and he was worried that she might hurt him, or worse, leave him. He nodded.

Maggie knew that she had control over him. She wanted to take advantage of his submission. She stepped towards him and emphasised each word with a slap of the riding crop against his encapsulated testis, alternating between each one. "I," slap... "asked," slap... - each slap was also harder than the previous - "you," slap... "a," slap... "question..." slap... "NICK," SLAP.

"Pine..." gasped Nickolas.

"What?" questioned Maggie. She was sure that he was about to say pineapple because he was flinching and almost collapsing with each strike.

"Yes," answered Nickolas. He was a little scared but liked how Maggie was in control.

Maggie smiled and said, "For a professor you're a little slow at learning. Aren't you Nick?"

"Yes," answered Nick as he nodded his head.

Maggie was pleased. She'd established another step in their relationship. Nick had apparently accepted her dominance over him. She was in control. Maggie knew that she wasn't in control. She wouldn't do anything that Nick didn't want her to do but he was obviously new to BDSM and he thought that she was in control.

Maggie was also sure that Nick almost said pineapple and therefore, she now knew his pain limit. Well, his pain limit on his testis.

Maggie decided to progress this further. She leant forwards and jiggled her breasts in his face for a very short time. She smiled when she noticed that Nick couldn't take his eyes off her breasts. She teased him by NOT doing it again.

Maggie stood back and turned away from Nick. She said, "Unhook my bra please Nick."

Nick reached up and undid Maggie's bra. She moved away from him as soon as she felt him release the fasteners. She turned around smiling and said, "Thank you Nick."

Maggie stared into Nick's eyes as she slowly moved her bra straps off her shoulders and let her bra fall into her hands. She stood there smiling as she allowed Nick to ogle her breasts.

Maggie said, "Nick, please stand up."

Nick immediately stood up.

"Put you arms out straight please Nick," requested Maggie.

Nick pushed his arms straight out in front wondering what was going to happen. Maggie draped the bra's shoulder straps over Nick's arms. She smiled as she casually slid them up his arms towards his shoulders. He was obviously confused about what was happening. She said, "Nick, turn around for me please," Nick obeyed.

Maggie smiled to herself when Nick had his back turned to her. He was complying with her commands even though he was obviously apprehensive. She very gently slid the bra straps up onto Nick's shoulders. She took the time to ever so softly caress his upper back and neck. Nick trembled, Maggie smiled. She gently caressed Nick's body under his arms as she slowly fastened the bra.

Maggie slowly and gently slid her index finger down his spine. She stopped when her finger reached the waist band of his panties. She then slowly and gently slid her index finger up his spine to the bra. She pulled the band away from his back and then let it slap against his skin. Nick jumped.

Maggie placed her hands on Nick's shoulders and turned him around to face the mirror behind the dressing table as she said, "Let's see what you look like, shall we?"

Nick looked at himself in the mirror as Maggie watched over his shoulder. Nick realised that the bra and panties that he was wearing were a matching set. That was why the bra didn't fit Maggie. The bra was meant for him.

Maggie pressed one hand against Nick's shoulder to turn him slightly. She used the other hand to pinch his nipple behind the bra cup and pull his nipple and breast away from his body. They could both see his extended breast from their vantage point. Nick's skin filled out the small cup of the bra.

Maggie whispered into his ear, "I think that suits you. Don't you?"

Nick nodded and said, "Yes."

Maggie released Nick's nipple and said, "Very good Nick. You're not so slow at learning things after all," Nick was pleased that Maggie was pleased.

Maggie pushed Nick to the side so that she could pull the chair away from the dressing table. She turned The chair around so that its low back was facing the dressing table. She guided Nick towards the chair and said, "Kneel," Nick knelt on the chair facing the mirror.

Maggie stood behind Nick, reached around him and pinched his nipples. She pulled them away from his body to form cones of skin, which she cupped with the palms of her hands. She pulled Nick's nipples into that position until he grimaced and then she suddenly released his nipples. She repeated the nipple pulling, noticing each time that Nick could take more stretching before he grimaced. In fact, Nick seemed to enjoy the nipple play until it hurt.

Maggie kept pulling and releasing Nick's nipples until she identified the right spot within the cups of his bra. She then released his right nipple and snipped off a small piece of material where his nipple was in the cup. She then pinched his nipple again to make sure that his nipple could fit through the hole. She then attached a nipple clamp to his now exposed nipple.

Maggie repeated the process with Nick's left nipple. Maggie tightened the nipple clamps until Nick started to grimace.

Maggie then said, "Face me," Nick turned to face Maggie and she applied a little bit of lipstick to his lips, some mascara on his eye lashes and some eye shadow on his eyelids.

Each nipple clamp had a small chain attached to it which Maggie added some weights. She said, "Rest your elbows on the dressing table and lean forwards," Nick obeyed Maggie's commands. She then lowered the weights until Nick's nipples were supporting them via the chains attached to the nipple clamps. Maggie lifted and lowered the weights to make sure that they didn't pull off Nick's nipple clamps. She let the weights settle in their final position and Nick gasped as his nipples and skin were distended.