Not IN Love Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." Nikki begged with her eyes but saw that Maggie was not going to give in. She said, "Please... please be gentle."

Maggie laughed and said, "We'll see," and continued to stretch Nikki's anus with her fingers.

Nikki watched as the tip of the condom clad dildo, slowly moved towards her buttocks. She watched as the dildo disappeared behind her. She felt Maggie's fingers pull out of her anus and the tip of the dildo press against her sphincter. She gasped as the realistic glans of the dildo slipped pass her sphincter. She appreciated Maggie stretching her anus but then wondered if it was enough as the shaft pushed further into her rectum. She gasped as the dildo seemed to split her open and then trembled as she felt Maggie's pelvis flatten her buttocks.

Maggie paused with her groin pushed hard up against Nikki's buttocks to let Nikki get used to the invasion. Maggie said, "Trust me Nikki. You're going to enjoy having your boy pussy fucked. Eventually you'll beg for it."

Nikki felt her sphincter pulsing around the invading shaft. Nikki wondered if Maggie was right. She worried that Maggie might do some sort of damage to her internal organs. She also worried that Maggie might be right and that Nikki would be begging for her 'boy pussy' to be fucked time and time again. She gasped as Maggie ever so slowly pulled the shaft out of her rectum. She felt her rectum contracting as the invading dildo evacuated her bowels.

Maggie felt a rush of power as she thrust the dildo in and out of Nikki's boy pussy. She felt herself drifting towards an orgasm. The end of the dildo that was pressing against her G-spot and the harness rubbing her clitoris sent her over the edge and she had her first orgasm.

Maggie increased the rate of penetration into Nikki's anus. Nikki could feel the dildo's shaft separating the walls of her rectum. The ribbed shaft stimulated her sphincter, which became more relaxed on each thrust.

Nikki buried her face into her arms to stifle her moans. She felt the heavy weights swinging backwards and forwards pulling and stretching her nipples. She felt Maggie pause as Maggie trembled, apparently having another orgasm.

Nikki felt Maggie increase the pace of her thrusts into Nikki's bowels. Nikki's anus was now so stretched that she felt air moving in and out of her rectum. She could hear the slurping sound of that air amongst the slapping of Maggie's thighs against her own. She felt Maggie shift position and consequently the dildo's shaft sliding along her prostate. She groaned into her arm.

Nikki could feel volumes of pre-come stream out of her flaccid penis. She felt it sometimes stick to her thighs then run down her thighs and pool onto the leather cushion of the chair. She screamed and bit into her arm as the pain and pleasure overtook her entire body.

Maggie increased the rate of thrusting and came a third time. This time, she didn't pause. She kept on thrusting knowing that this orgasm would build up to an immense release that would force her to stop thrusting.

Nikki was now screaming into her arm. The stimulation of her prostate, the stretching of her rectum and anus was too much. Her penis was slapping violently against her belly and Maggie's legs. She took her mouth momentarily away from her arm and said, "Please Maggie, please may I come?"

"Not yet," replied Maggie who was on the crest of a massive orgasm. Nikki bit into her arm and screamed. Maggie kept fucking Nikki's poor, little arse. She knew that Nikki would be sore for days. She only hoped that she wasn't doing any permanent damage but she was so close to falling over the edge of this massive orgasm.

Maggie felt it start to rip through her body. It started at her clitoris and joined with the stimulation of her G-spot. She was almost speechless with exhaustion but she did manage to say, "Come for me Nikki!" as she kept thrusting like a locomotive.

Nikki heard Maggie give her permission to come. She already felt her semen dribbling out of her meatus but when she was given permission, she felt her semen shoot along her shaft and out of the tip of her glans. She felt a gush of come rush out of her penis on each thrust from Maggie against her prostate. Her semen seemed to spray everywhere as her penis flopped backwards and forwards. She felt hot liquid hit her belly; her chest; her pointy, conical breasts; her legs; Maggie's legs and who knows where else with each thrust for Maggie's cock against her prostate.

Maggie was coming down from her orgasm but wanted the feeling to last so she kept on thrusting into Nikki. She felt liquid sliding down her legs and her belly. She concluded that she must have squirted into the harness which must have caused her to spray onto her belly. Some of her cone must have dribbled down her legs although she felt that Nikki probably contributed to the mess.

Nikki was empty of semen, pre-come and energy. She was held up by the back of the chair pushing against her ribs and Maggie's dildo still thrusting, albeit more slowly, into her bowels.

Maggie stopped thrusting and rested on Nikki's back. She was trying to catch her breath. She could feel Nikki panting so she lifted up her torso and pulled herself away from Nikki. The dildo fell out of Nikki's anus and Nikki groaned as she shuddered. Maggie saw Nikki's anus gaping and twitching as it slowly contracted. Her first thought was that she should have brought a butt plug so that she could have shoved it into Nikki's rectum. Maybe next time.

Maggie just had enough energy to reach around and undo Nikki's nipple clamps. The weights, chains and nipple clamps fell to the floor. Nikki groaned. Maggie knew that the sudden release of the nipple clamps would cause a lot of pain so she massaged Nikki's nipples.

Nikki felt the pain in her nipples ease. She felt Maggie untie the ribbon around her knees. She tried to stand but she collapsed again, supporting herself on the chair's arms. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her makeup was smeared; her hair was streaked with sweat; her nipples were extended and red; she was splattered with pre-come and semen from her breasts to her knees and her penis was flaccid and tiny.

Maggie was first to recover. Typical of a woman to recover before the man. She peeled the condom off her dildo and threw it into the bin. She wondered what the cleaning lady would think when she saw that.

Maggie looked at the semen that Nikki had ejaculated onto her legs. She said, "Nikki clean up this mess that you've made on my legs."

Nikki looked around for some tissues until Maggie said, "Now!"

Nikki wiped some the semen off Maggie's legs with her hands. She looked around, wondering where she should wipe the semen off. Maggie grabbed Nikki's hand and pressed it to Nikki's face. Nikki stick out her tongue and licked a little bit of the semen into her mouth.

"All of it," demanded Maggie so Nikki licked all her semen off her hand. It didn't taste bad but it wasn't very nice either.

Maggie pushed Nikki down onto the floor and lifted her leg towards Nikki's face. This was the first chance that Nikki had to touch Maggie so she licked Maggie's leg.

Nikki felt her penis get slightly erect as she licked Maggie's leg, which was surprising because she usually didn't recover until a day after coming. She felt the fishnet stockings on her tongue. She licked her come off Maggie's boots, stockings and legs. Nikki started to lick around Maggie's crotch but Maggie said, "Enough," and pushed Nikki away.

Maggie said, "Nikki, do you think it's fair that the cleaner has to clean up this mess that you've made?"

Nikki was confused and looked around. She wondered if she may have soiled herself but then saw her pre-come and semen on the chair's, leather cushion. She licked all of her juices off the chair. She liked the taste of her pre-come but her semen didn't taste as nice.

"Very good," said Maggie when she was satisfied that Nikki had cleaned up most of her juices.

"Bend over," said Maggie and Nikki obeyed. Maggie spread Nikki's buttocks and wiped some cream into Nikki's anus. She said, "This is haemorrhoid cream. Your anus might hurt for a couple of days. If so, wipe this onto and into it.

"Notice how I'm using two fingers to spread the cream inside your anus. You don't need to do this but... it is fun, isn't it?"

"Yes," answered Nikki as she hoped that Maggie would touch her prostate.

Maggie smiled and said, "I'm sure you'll enjoy practicing like this. You may keep the cream."

Nikki opened her eyes and was slightly embarrassed because Maggie seemed to know that Nikki was enjoying the anal play.

Maggie pushed Nikki's penis between her legs and pulled up Nikki's panties to trap her penis against her perineum. She took a long time to assess Nikki and then said, "You look good in those. Wear them tomorrow when I say good bye to you at the train station."

"Now sit down," said Maggie as she pushed Nikki towards the chair that Maggie had turned to face the mirror. Nikki obeyed and sat on the chair. She looked at herself as Maggie withdrew a bottle from her bag. She brought some tissues from the bathroom and squeezed some of the liquid from the bottle onto the tissue.

"This is face cream," said Maggie, "It'll clean off your makeup. Wipe it over your eyes and then lips. Try not to get any in your eyes. It might sting," She handed the moist tissue to Nikki and watched Nikki clean off her mascara and eye shadow. Nikki then wiped the lipstick off her lips.

Maggie said, "You'll get better with practice. You may keep the cream."

Maggie stood up, turned away from Nikki and said, "Coat."

Nikki jumped up and held Maggie's coat for Maggie to put on. Maggie turned to face Nikki and said, "I enjoyed myself, did you?"

Nikki nodded enthusiastically and said, "I did."

Maggie felt a pang of compassion so she gently brushed Nikki's cheek and said, "Let's do this again sometime?"

"Yes please," answered Nikki.

Maggie laughed and said, "I'll call you."

"I hope that you'll do your upmost best to have the ANU's board approve Jenny's suggestion. I want Joe's automation finished and Harry to get his patent. My career slightly depends on it and if you want to see me again, you'll have the board approved all that."

"Yes... yes of course I will," answered Nikki.

"Good," said Maggie as she collected her bag, "See you tomorrow at the railway station."

"Yes, thank you," answered Nikki.

Maggie left Nikki standing in her hotel room wearing a see through bra and panties. Nikki took off her clothes to wash them in the basin so that she could wear them the next day.

~~~

Maggie saw Nickolas at the train station with his luggage. She said, "There he is, I'll get him," She walked over to Nickolas and said hello. She held him as if she was going to hug him but instead, whispered into his ear, "Are you wearing my present?"

Nickolas looked around and nodded. Maggie smiled and said "Good. Come over and say good bye to the others."

Nickolas followed Maggie and exchanged good byes with Maggie, Jenny, Joe and Harry. He said "I'll do my best to get the board to approve the patent idea. I'll be in touch as soon as I know the results."

They all said good bye and Nickolas boarded his train.

~~~

Harry and Jenny wrote a patent to use topography to implement manufacturing processes. Nickolas worked very hard to get the ANU board to finance the patent process using Joe's automation of the building of his E-trips as an actual implementation. Some of the board members were critical of only getting ten percent of the royalties from the patent's use. The ANU usually gained 50 percent or more of the royalties but Nickolas was adamant that the patent would be used in the near future for most manufacturing processes.

Harry had 50 percent of the royalties and he insisted that Jenny have her share because of her help in writing the patent. Jenny ended up with entitlement to 40 percent of the royalties.

More importantly, Joe had access to the ANU supercomputer which Harry used to design the automation of the manufacturing process. Maggie helped implement the robots and automation. She signed off on the mechanical engineering of both the design and the implementation.

Joe wrote Maggie a very good referral and she accepted a job in Melbourne with a very large multinational company. She had a six figure salary. Maggie convinced the company to buy the automotive company where she was tease when she used to work as a mechanic. She also convinced her company to charge her tormentors with sexual harassment and they were fired. This was partial treatment of her sadistic needs.

Meanwhile, Maggie visited Nickolas. Each time she visited she gave Nikki a gift of see through microfibre underwear. Nikki had a set in black, red, dark blue, light blue, dark green, lime green and pink. Nikki especially liked the pink set and bought herself another two pairs in that colour.

During Maggie's first visit to Nikki's home, Maggie pushed a butt plug into Nikki's anus after she had come. Maggie insisted that Nikki wear a butt plug when she wasn't at work.

On each following visit, Maggie increased the size of the dildo and butt plugs until she had reached the maximum sizes. Nikki had used her fingers to stretch her anus as she applied haemorrhoid cream, which she didn't need, until Maggie could fit her fist into Nikki's anus.

At first Nickolas wore just the panties under his clothes on the weekends. He became bolder and started wearing them to work. He sometimes brushed his hair to the sides of his face on weekends. He became bolder and started wearing his matching bras under his work clothes.

Nickolas started to wear unisex clothes. He was very lucky that the ANU human resources section was very supportive of LGBTQIA+ issues. Mainly because the ANU had been investigated about sexual harassment and the ANU was found to be floundering in that area.

Maggie also gave Nikki some Bovine Ovarian capsules which Nikki willingly consumed. Over time Nikki grew very nice, small, conical breasts tipped by long, hard nipples due to Maggie insisting that Nikki wear, in private, the nipple suckers that Maggie had given her. Nikki's testicles and penis shrunk due to the Bovine Ovarian capsules but Nikki didn't mind.

Nickolas wanted to be known as Nikki and kept her job at the ANU. She started wearing feminine clothes as her breasts and nipples developed and her testicles and penis atrophied. under Maggie's guidance, Professor Nickolas Green became a totally feminised, submissive sissy called Professor Nikki Green.

Maggie moved to Melbourne but Nikki craved to be dominated. Nikki tried to find a suitable dominatrix to help meet her cravings but was unsuccessful with multiple encounters. She visited prostitutes and asked them to dominate her but it wasn't the same.

One prostitute wasn't very skilled and used an elastration band on Nikki's testicles but couldn't remove the band. Nikki's testicles and scrotum went black by the time she was seen at the hospital's emergency ward and her testicles had to be removed. Nikki didn't mind. She liked not having testicles although they were a nice target for pain but she felt that she no longer needed them. She very much liked the smooth skin that went directly from her tiny penis, or clitoris which she now liked to call it, down to her ever more sensitive anus.

Nikki desired more to be dominated and visited parks and bars of ill repute. One time she was raped by five men. She ended up in hospital with broken cheek bones, a torn anus and a fractured rib. She kept it a secret that she thoroughly enjoyed the experience of being double penetrated by two huge penises whilst having another large penis pushed down her throat. She enjoyed the abuse but didn't like being in hospital for two weeks.

Nikki was raped and beaten many times. She couldn't help herself. Unfortunately for Nikki she contracted AIDS and hepatitis C from the men that raped her. She didn't respond well to the antiviral medicine and ended up in a convalescent home. She hated it until one of the wards men started raping her whenever he was on night duty. He had to be careful not to put Nikki in hospital but he certainly gave Nikki's boy pussy a hiding which Nikki loved.

~~~

To be continued...